[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

A commissioned prequel to my story Hopeless Romantic. As Clara Chung mans the register at her convenience store, Aleena takes the opportunity to test her prototype shrink ray on two unsuspecting customers. Will Clara notice the tiny people at her feet, or will she subject them to a fate similar to the one she faces in the future?


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Instant Size Change, Odor, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 10832 Read: 1718
Published: February 26 2024 Updated: February 26 2024
Story Notes:

Hello, all! This is my second commission ever, and it’s leaps and bounds longer than my first! It was quite interesting returning to a set of characters that I thought I would never write for again. I’ll let you all decide whether this addition is canon or not!

Just as with Hopeless Romantic, this story features tinies that are less than a tenth of an inch. This time around, there is more of an emphasis on crushing and shoe entrapment. Of course, please leave any constructive criticism you may have—I'd love to hear your thoughts!

And if you’re interested in a commission of your own, feel free to reach me at mchlanbusiness@gmail.com.

1. Chapter 1 by Shiver Select [Reviews - 0] (10832 words)