[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Alex is the coolest person Tad knows. She’s smart, funny, vibrant, and her dad makes robots. Oh, yeah, and she’s really cute, too. There was just that one time she decided to shrink him, you know, just for fun. While Alex grows up, her little buddy stays ‘down’. Tad hasn’t seen Alex in a while since she moved. Now both adults, Alex comes back, wanting to reconnect with her littlest buddy. But it’s hard to focus on Alex when Tad has ‘other girls’ issues as well. Like Alex’s best friend, who has a super-sized childhood crush on Tad. Not to mention the inconveniently attractive young girl who just moved in next door.

* The characters won't be children for very long. It's just introduction/prologue and most of the story is set with them as adults.


Rated: R
Categories: Breasts, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 14280 Read: 9095
Published: February 20 2024 Updated: March 02 2024

1. Chapter 1: When Alex Came Over by Zerda [Reviews - 1] starstarhalf-star (2511 words)

I haven't submitted much lately but I'm still writing on things, when I have time. I recently went back into study, so that is one reason I haven't been able to write as much. But currently juggling UTO and this story. This story is currently the priority and I was writing UTO filling in gaps or whenever I came up with an idea. I intend to hopefully finish both.

* The characters won't be children for very long. It's just introduction and most of the story is set with them as adults.


2. Chapter 2: She Shrunk Me by Zerda [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2897 words)

3. Chapter 3: Girls and Dolls by Zerda [Reviews - 0] (4313 words)

4. Chapter 4: The Big Break by Zerda [Reviews - 0] (4559 words)