- Text Size +

“Fucking dick.”


Did that asshole really just get up and leave?


Shyrece mulled that thought over whilst flicking through her phone. She had tried calling his number and leaving him texts, but he refused to pick up. All she could think of was if she had gone too far teasing him, or maybe because it was such a late session that his tiredness made him crankier than usual. But she couldn’t help herself. That cute hunk left himself open far too much. She saw all the glances, the little sideways checks he did when they were working out together. She didn’t mind. After all, what was the point of toning up if not to flaunt?


Seriously, what the fuck is that?


The cushion on this machine was awful, like there was a bump. Wiggling her ass to get comfortable, the infuriating unevenness refused to level out. As she typed out another message to David, this time one far more apologetic than her previous scathing rants, she shifted from side to side. When that failed, Shyrece rose and slammed her butt down. Her thickness splayed outward, encompassing the seat many times over. Somehow, that little bump remained, so she kept going. Wriggling side to side, pushing her ass back. That damn bump refused to give in.


Shyrece scoffed, muttered out: “Seriously, what an asshole.”


She rose from her seat, and went back to the free weights section. A dull throb played on her ass cheek, weak enough to not be of concern, frustrating enough to compound her irritation with that braindead idiot. 


Hoisting up some light dumbbells, something bubbled away within her. Standing shoulder presses were meant to be a mundane exercise, the weights enough to keep the muscle groups active and engaged, but not enough to cause her to build up any real muscle growth, yet now, her womanhood ached, her nipples hardened, and now her panting was more out of arousal than that of exertion.


Shyrece sharply inhaled, moaned aloud, “Oh god!”


The dumbbells clattered to the floor as she held her groin, her shocked gasps subsiding into horny moaning. Shyrece bit her lip, rubbed her camel toe and loosed another lust-filled cry, her cheeks flushing red-hot, nerves aflame with furious passion. Whatever willpower she had faded away. There had to be cameras here, some form of security recording the gym floor. She almost didn’t care. The ache couldn’t be ignored, couldn’t be tamed with just a meagre stroke. Her mind's eye cast an image of David as she caressed once more, and she bit hard on her lip; pain cooled her heated desire. 


The spell was broken, but she could feel her arousal being stoked, her sudden lust refusing to be denied as her lust threatened to bloom into an all-consuming inferno. She cast quick glances around. Not here. Even if it was empty, there were still the cameras. The woman’s changing room. That would be the one place she could get this out of her system.


Both hands clutching her crotch, Shyrece dashed for the changing room.


—--


David hated himself. Shyrece’s ass was grinding against him, the slow powerful gyration of her cheek pressing him deeper into her thickness, and he… loved every moment of it? Whatever pain he felt was drowned beneath his desire. Being dominated by Shyrece and her butt was the greatest sensation he had ever known, and he wished for her to keep wiggling and wiggling.


Then Shyrece stopped squirming. Light crept in around him. Darkness receded, a rush of fresh air replacing the sweltering heat, as the gym came into view. Like a microscopic piece of gum, David adhered to Shyrece’s legging and then began to peel away, falling through the air until he fell onto the seat once again. His recovery lasted long enough to see the Shyrece’s all-encompassing backside rise high and then slam back down onto him, harder this time that it tested every bone and joint. Despite the magnitude of her weight, despite all the force and power gifted to her through their contrasting heights, David endured it, loved it.


Smothered by her ass, David wormed against her cheek, an aroused frenzy taking him. No longer did he call out or cry. All he wanted was to be against her butt, to be subsumed beneath her for all eternity. With what little leverage he had, David began kissing, licking, squirming, anything he could do to worship the goddess using him as a cushion. He wanted to be trapped for an eternity underneath Shyrece, to be imprisoned as a speck upon her thickness. 


The whisper of pain from such monumental weight broke his enchantment. David grunted, strained to regain control over himself. Breaking the horny fever-like grip, David gained a moment of lucidity. This wasn’t paradise, this wasn’t some heaven, he was pinned by Shyrece’s ass, unable to do a damn thing against her mountainous cheek apart from flounder, sweat thanks to her body heat and scream impotently into her thickness. Yet that aroused him more. To be a speck upon such a gorgeous ebony giantess was gift, to be so helplessly stuck against her butt, repeatedly crushed and pulverised over and over was- 


The virus, David forced his mind back into place, its… 


His thoughts twisted again, the desperation for Shyrece to keep squirming and smothering him clawing at his sanity. I don’t want this! His inner voice grinded out as a helpless echo into a cavernous mind eroded bit by bit by this perverted pining. 


The virus kept digging its talons deep and tearing away all reason and logic. He didn’t want Shyrece’s help. All he wanted, all he needed, all he truly deserved was this new and rightful place as an ass slave. Really, he should be thanking Shyrece for allowing him to be engulfed by her booty. No other man on this fetid rock floating in the ether could attest to the fathomless peaks of joy and pleasure he was now exploring by being attached to such a voluptuous, massive butt, to be smothered and decimated, so overwhelmed by such an immense ass.


“Seriously, what an asshole.” Her booming taunt snapped David out of his stupor, breaking free from the shrinking virus’ clutches. A shrinking fever was one thing, but this damnable infection was twisting him into being a willing slave to her, trying its best to stop him from getting rescued. He knew he didn’t want this, he didn’t want to be the unwitting toy, yet the virus kept going, kept trying to convince him that to be helpless, to be a giantess’ little plaything was a privilege.


Silverly sterile brightness emerged again, snapping him away from his thoughts. Shyrece, the chocolate-skinned titaness, rose to her full height. Wind coursed against him as he was dragged up higher and higher into the air. Rather than fall, David remained stuck against her butt. He tried to move, but he was too tightly adhered. As the giantess took her first lumbering step, the calamitous uproar heralded a tremor - the wobble of her cheek caught him like a sailor in a storm, threatening him to be thrown off by the tumultuous turmoil.


If I can just climb up her, David’s inner voice strained, I can get her attention!


Through the quake, David was able to free himself. With his insectile-like nimbleness, he scaled up her ass, bit by slogging bit. From afar Shyrece’s curvaceousness was a treat for the eye, but scrambling up the mountainous mound made him loathe just how truly gargantuan her ass was. It seemed almost neverending. No matter how far he got, the curvature of Shyrece’s cheek never gave way nor levelled out. Worse still, every step she took undid a portion of his progress, the rhythmic swoosh and boom of her strides making him lose his grip and slide down her cheek.


Against all odds, he made it up Shyrece’s ass. Flat against the expansive curvy cheek, David took a moment's rest, taking in the next portion of his ascent. A small climb up a gentler ascent, scale up her lower back, over the lip of her leggings, he could make it onto the exposed middle back portion. He reckoned that Shyrece would have to notice him then. His little movements would feel like something crawling. She’d have to pause just for a moment to inspect him.


Fighting against the powerful ass jiggle tremors, David went onwards and upwards. As predicted, this part of the journey was easy. It helped that there he didn’t have to contend with the near constant shaking that came from each and every step Shyrece took. 


The lip was in sight. Above him was a clear stretch of sweat-gleamed black skin, the faint outline of back muscle tucked beneath a sports bra and thick strands of flowing ombre hair.


David pulled himself over - the small bump giving him just enough space to stand. This close to her exposed skin felt like he was standing right before a furnace. The leggings had seemingly acted as an insulator, absorbing most of her body heat and protecting him from the sweltering temperature when he was being crushed flat beneath her ass. He rose to his feet, arms outstretched to help him balance. 


In front was a long drop into a white abyss and a wall of ebony, behind were two thick plump mountains and a several hundred-foot plummet. Knees bent, legs engaged, David squatted down and leapt forward. Few moments in life can match the uneasiness of a death-defying jump. Everything is gambled on having to strength to complete one motion, hop from one spot, land on the other, and yet the brain stretches out the heartbeat breadth to last an eternity. The gut churns, the wind smacks, arms mimic the motions of a bird - all symptomatic of a man ungracefully sailing through the air. David arced towards the neverending ebony and smacked into it so hard he forgot to grab ahold of Shyrece’s back. 


A panicked yelp, frantic clawing, yet David slid against her back. He went tumbling down in his new prison. The once chill confines of the gym were replaced with a new hell: the inside of Shyrece’s leggings. All of the outside world disappeared as he fell deeper and deeper into the stuffy white prison, his body dragging against her supple chocolate skin, gliding down Shyrece’s lower back until a slop came. Smashing upon her cheek, David tumbled, his body rolling and rolling, rubbing against both the fabric and her ass until he was lodged in place.


Dazed, dizzy, David cried out: “Shyrece!” 


The ebony giantess responded in her usual fashion to his suffering - her plentiful cheek wobbled. This close to her ass was worse. His ears were ringing, the sheer amount of muscle moving, the level of fat jiggling warbled. Shyrece’s soft skin was hot to the touch, yet being trapped in her leggings gave his new prison an oppressive heat that made him slick with sweat. 


The fever took command. He struggled to regain control, but he could feel his lucidity slipping. Not only would he have to contend with the enormity of Shyrece’s ass, now his mind was actively war with him. He couldn’t keep fighting both. Whether it was to struggle against her butt, or to keep control of his thoughts, he-


His outlook changed. David could bang his hand against her, but how could he dare assault his goddess? If it was an honour to be used as her seat, it was his privilege to be entombed in her leggings, forced to endure the jiggling of her ass cheek and the repressive warmth. Each minute motion brought a new wave of pleasure, each wobble wracking him. David panted, licked, humped, whatever he could do as the leggings pressed him upon Shyrece’s colossal backside. Kissing her ass sent pleasure, keen sharp stabs of rapturous delight, dancing across his shrunken body. He was a bug, a speck, a slave, destined to spend the rest of his life as a feckless feature upon Shyrece’s godly voluptuousness, the first worshipper of a divine ass that needed, deserved reverence. The sweet smell of sweat, drowning in her warmth, tortured by each and every minute motion that brought about a cacophonous boom, announcing to her microscopic slave that her butt was going to jiggle, and it would be his greatest delight to bask in the way her fat shook.


Humping away, kissing, rubbing and grabbing handfuls of her cheek, David slipped deeper and deeper. At this point, he was fully enamoured with his new height and position. Before he was falling into hell, now he was slipping further into paradise; before he would have wanted to escape, now he wanted to be here forever. To even think of leaving was an insult to Shyrece. An ass like this was made for shrunken tinies like him to pawn over, to be dominated by, to be lusted over.


Sliding and sliding, slipping and slipping, the slope of Shyrece’s butt gave out. David plummeted until he landed upon a sea of white, turning over and over until he found himself prone, staring up towards the most wondrous of all sights - Shyrece’s pussy. She always wore her leggings too tightly, always letting him see her camel toe. To be this close, to witness its grandeur as a tiny man was to look upon nirvana, true heaven. Enslaved by lust, by his passion for his goddess Shyrece, David reached up and sullied her divinity, placing his minute hand upon her gargantuan labia and rubbed. A bassy gasp blew his ears out, explosive clattering soon followed.


“Oh god!”


David was back to his senses by the cacophony; dawning horror replacing his clamminess with cold sweat. All he could recall was falling, and now he was here, trapped right by Shyrece’s privates of all places. It was a violation, an indignity for both of them. Damn the virus for making him an unwilling slave, damn it for doing this to both him and for putting Shyrece through this. It wasn’t enough to suffer this humiliation, now the virus was trying to make him love his new station and to drag her deeper into this. He had to-


David just about caught it. The ground lurched beneath him, pushing him with tremendous force until he was then pinned, a hulking weight upon his back, trapping his tiny body onto her labia. Supplness gave way to a fine coarseness - shaved pubic stubble now grinding against him, melding roughness together with smoothness. He was close to it now - the deep fleshy cavern that was Shyrece’s vagina, and he yearned to crawl into it, to get lost deep inside her. With just enough leverage, David was able to twist his neck to see her boulder-sized erect clitoris. The pressure against him relented; he crawled towards it. 


As he scuttled up her labia, Shyrece’s moan - powerful beyond the point of reckoning - shook his body. Before David could make it any closer to her clit, the fabric bore down upon him one more and the crushing weight set in, preventing him from movement. It was then, he realised, as he felt himself being ground up and down upon her labia, that Shyrece now felt him, felt his actions. Judging by the fact she was now rubbing herself, she was a few steps away from all-out masturbation, that infinitesimal step between playfulness and arousal. Shyrece was tending to her womanhood, slow and deliberate. She was fighting against it. He…


David regained a measure of control. What was he doing? He was caught right next to Shyrece’s privates, trapped in the worst place of all. The virus kept changing his mood, toying with his emotions. In one moment it was hell, the next he loved being the unwilling plaything of a giantess. This was his moment now, the real David. He had to get out, he had to find a way t-


Shyrece’s bore down as she massaged her womanhood. A groan of ecstasy so loud it echoed out as nothing more than pure bass met David’s ear. Tenderness gave way to fury. Shyrece gave up all pretence of just satiating an itch, her movements were fast, even for a giantess. She kept rubbing her pussy, grinding David against her. David grunted, cursed, swore. To be so helpless, to be at her mercy as she stroked herself was misery, purest misery.


—-


If anyone was watching, it would have looked like Shyrece was just kicked in the groin. She waddled hunch-backed with hands clasped around her crotch. Like an insidious virus, a minute tingle ushered constant throbbing, worming its way first from her vagina and now all over her body. Every moment she had to fight her eyes rolling back into her head, to keep her breathing steady rather than keep moaning. Never before in her life had she ever felt this aroused. It would have been embarrassing, if not for the fact she didn't care. This was an emergency. If she didn’t cum soon, it felt as if her entire body would explode for all the pent-up desire. All there was now was the constant pulsing, her heartbeat racing, senses distorting to block out anything else other than her everpeaking horiness. 


Twisting and turning, Shyrece dragged herself into the changing room. At this point, she was dragging her legs. For all her training, for all her athleticism, she was being defeated by the throbbing pulse at the vagina. She kept rubbing, hoping that would soothe it, but all it would do was make her more lustful, more aroused. It was maddening, it felt like her entire body was in revolt, undoing all preconceptions of womanly decorum and wanting her to tear off her leggings, to rip off her bra and masturbate.


Through the small entranceway and into the locker room, Shyrece flopped onto the bench. Splaying her legs out, her vision swam about. By the time she refocused, her top was off. Her perky over-endowed breasts had flopped out and now swayed in time with the idle rub upon her groin. Shyrece wet her lips, grabbed ahold of one of her boobs, her erect nipple caught between two fingers and groped herself. Pleasure travelled down her body, the enchanting tingle enough to break up her moaning with a laugh. 


I’m so fucking hot, her fevered mind declared in a jumbled-up rush. “Oh my god~”


Nursing her breast, tweaking her nipple, fondling with her chest - the same words playing over and over in her head as perspiration rivuletted down her athletic form, trickling down the faint outline of her six-pack. She didn't want to shimmy her leggings down. Her boobs were big enough - too big in fact. Her little hands couldn’t encompass how huge they had grown; the immense mounds filling through the gap between fingers.


But it kept pulsing away. Niggling, gnawing, her pussy needed her attention now. With blur-like speed, Shyrece’s hand shot down from her breast and right into her leggings. A sharp intake of air let her scream out as she plunged two fingers deep into her vagina, working her pussy with her fingers with the same force and care as a piston slams metal into shape.


It kept building. She could feel the rush coming, the same speed and intensity as a train hurtling down the tracks, so unrelenting and unstoppable that it was undoing her mind. Any sensation beyond pleasure faded out, her mind returning and reworking her nervous system to let her comprehend the magnanimity of this moment, this single instance of ecstasy that would be carved into her memory for all time. Lightning danced upon her skin, the heat so all-encompassing that her skin shone from all the sweat as drops fell from her forehead. She worked her nipple harder and harder, speared her pussy deeper and deeper. Shyrece inhaled sharply, a sudden gasp that took her by surprise. All in the space of a single heartbeat, Shyrece clamped down hard on her breast, her eyes rolled into the back of her head, thrusting her hips forward, and came. She came and came and came, each plunge of her fingers into her pussy summoning up more and more cum until her leggings felt flooded with her fluids. 


—----


Shyrece was caught like him now. David could feel the passion with the subtle gyration of her hips, the constant panting, the rising intensity of her heartbeat. He could feel it all, and the knowledge that was all because of him weighed heavily. The virus wanted this. It played both of them, enslaving David to make Shyrece more aroused than she ever had been.


“Oh my god~” came Shyrece's bassy carnal cry.


Flaring will, gritted teeth, David ripped back control of himself. No longer this submissive shrunken devil plying himself upon an unsuspecting Shyrece, David fought to end this chaos once and for all. Even with the oppressive heat, the weight upon him, he would be indomitable. He’d dig himself out from her crotch if he had to, he’d fight for every inch up her groin towards her stomach. That would be the end of this sordid affair and-


Dazzling rays entered the humid hell, a giant dainty hand slipping into the leggings. 


No! No, no, no, no! 


David was swept up, caught between two gargantuan digits, pushed away from safety and now in Shyrece’s clutches. Her forefinger and middle finger, titanic in size, pinned him in place, squeezing him all the while. David pushed, kicked, squirmed, called upon all the strength from the tens of thousands of hours he spent in the gym, but Shyrece was too huge, too overwhelmingly strong to fight against, her idle might was too powerful to withstand.


He saw it then. David’s jaw dropped; Shyrece’s moist pussy yawned before him. His stomach dropped into his feet, his attempts to free himself growing weaker by the moment. This couldn’t be happening, this cou-


His body recoiled from the abrupt and violent change in force and direction as he was unceremoniously rammed deep into Shyrece’s pussy. Soft squelching, subdued thunderous moans, David was yanked back and forth, back and forth, dragged across the soft, moist flesh walls of her vagina. When he was pulled out, David believed there might be some reprieve, some moment where Shyrece needed to catch her breath, but his hopes were dashed as he was thrust back in with even greater ferocity this time. Snapping to and fro as Shyrece picked up speed, her arousal soon peaked, reaching a carnal crescendo. The moans were louder, her pace quicker, all David could understand was that he was being plunged into damp and squishy darkness, forced out, then shoved back in at such momentum that it felt like being caught in an endless series of car crashes - bashed, battered, bruised, as he was tossed about. He wanted it all to end, he wanted this humiliation to end, he just wanted it all to stop.


An explosive roar summoned a tidal onslaught - Shyrece’s fluids gushed against him, drenching him in wave after wave, squirt after squirt of her cum. David shut his eyes, held his breath. She kept cumming, kept on masturbating with him as her unwilling miniature dildo as her ejaculation seemed unending. Torrent after torrent, Shyrece kept soaking him in her vaginal fluids, spraying him over and over. He had to hold his breath, but the need to breathe overrode him, and as he tried to inhale, he took in a slobber of her cum into his mouth. Shyrece’s groans drowned out David’s choking gasps and wretching.


And then it was over. David was dragged out from her pussy, stuck to her fingers thanks to the thick slick of cum all over her digits. As Shyrece’s hand retracted, he peeled away, dropping down unto the soaked legging where he began, landing with a soft thud. Too exhausted, too overwhelmed, David lay there, a cum covered wreck. The indignity of it all settled in. The virus tried its best to make it seem that this was some victory, some amazing triumph, but the shame lurched his stomach. To be shrunk this small and then used all without her knowing was beyond degrading.


When the leggings shifted, David didn’t move or scream out. He was too tired. All he wanted was for it to end. He was tossed into the air; Shyrece’s pussy disappearing beneath a wall of white fabric, until then slammed down hard, the leggings crumpling up around him until it felt as if a mountain bore down onto him.


Once it settled, a thin pale sliver sneaked its way in like illumination at a cave’s head, beckoning those within to crawl towards it, towards the light, towards salvation.


David did so.