- Text Size +

Eyes closed, sweats running down her body like a waterfall. Clad only in a white towel, Melly felt herself melting into a heat. Tensions from today’s workout evaporates into the steam from below her as she settled down with knees drawn upward toward her chest, letting the heat from under her wrapped her whole thought inside a space of tranquility. Solace, clarity, time stand still as all those stress from past few days and during the college period seemingly leaves her mind…

DING

A sound of microwave-like timer broke the silence, lights entered her sight as Melly opened her eyes, realizing that her sauna time is finally done, never a disappointing comfort time even if it’s only for a short while.

“Oi Athena, your noodle’s cooked,”

Stood back up with hands holding her own towel, Melly jumps down from the top of the cup noodle surface, walking right toward her favorite yellow plastic bowl where she proceeds to climb up the tiny ladder attached to it and slides down into the insides of the plastic bowl where there’s a little cold water in it. Dipping herself by laying down on her back, Melly began the process of cooling down her body after the sauna session using the cup noodle earlier.

“Oooh nice,”

Her giant little sister entered the room, picking up the cup noodle from the floor and sitting cross-legged near her tiny big sister who’s now just cooling herself down inside the plastic bowl.

“No fair, you got a sauna for yourself,” Athena began to slurps up the noodle.

“Just another advantage of me, eh?” Melly proclaimed proudly. Her eyed lazily scanned the ceilings and wall around her until a buzzing sound interrupts the silence. Athena checks her phone to see what’s up…

“Someone calling you?” Melly noticed her little sister answered a call. Judging by her expression, she seems shocked about something before she put down the cup noodle, stood up and walking toward the front door, much to the curiosity of Melly. “Who is it, sis?”

No answer from her earpiece, but Melly heard the front door opened. A guest? Melly quickly climbs out of the plastic bowl and dried herself up with the towel. Wearing her favorite blue tanktop and olive short jeans, Melly anticipate whoever visits this house this evening. Sound of Athena speaking to someone could be heard toward the living room where Melly sitting down alone, awaiting whatever her little sister’s intention this evening… until the thunderous step entered her ear, signaling the incoming moving mountain that is her own little sister until she finally returned inside the living room.

“Took a long time there, what’s up?”

“Sorry! So… here’s the thing,” Athena lowered herself to the floor, sitting on her knees in front of tiny Melly with cupped hands in front of her chest. Then the giant cupped hands lowered into the floor… revealing another tiny person, same size as Melly. Long brownish hair with straw beach hat, long sleeveless white dress covering all the way to just below her knees complete with a white flipflop. “Big sis, this is my fellow swimmer from the club, Cassandra,”

“Oh hi! Melly, nice to meet you,” Melly approaches the tiny figure and shakes hand with the gentle-looking girl.

“Cassandra, but just call me Cassie,” the warm smile flashes before the tiny guest. “Wait, so it’s true? You’re that Melly Callum? Oh my god!”

The excited tiny swimmer grabbed Melly’s right hand in excitement.

“Whoa! Slow down, lady!”

“She’s your fan, sis,” Athena chuckles softly, seeing how her cool older sister gets flustered easily in this situation.

 

+++

 

Athena and her tiny friend explain everything to Melly; turns out Cassandra is also on her way for her summer holiday in this town, but her giant friend that is on duty to pick her up suddenly unable to do so due to urgent matters. Thus, Cassandra remembered that her fellow swimmer athlete, Athena, is also on the same town, that is why she asked her if she’s able to stay for one night until tomorrow morning when her friend would finally come over to pick her up.

“I see…” Melly nodded. “No worries, you’re welcome here to spend the night, make yourself comfortable in our humble abode,”

“Thank you so much!” Cassandra bow down a bit.

“Athena, she can use that house for the night then,”

“Well, okay… but there’s one problem…”

 

+++

 

Door opened, Melly walks into the room. World of familiarity immediately revealed to her as soon as she took the first step inside the living room. Walls adorned with posters, portraits and dusty shelves lined up with various collections of stuff that she collected years ago flooded her mind with those happy and comforting childhood memories. Unfortunately, heavy amount of dust and lots of cobwebs also decorating the house that has been untouched for years…

“Oh man… I expect it to be dirty, but I didn’t know it’s gonna be THIS dirty…” Melly scratches her head observing her childhood place.

“I could help if I wanted to, don’t worry!” Cassandra looks ready.

“Nah nah… I can’t let a guest do that. Just wait outside, big Athy gonna take care of you as I made this place shiny and livable again,” Melly picked up a broom.

“No please! I’m the guest here, you shou-“

BLAM

Melly closed the entrance door, leaving Cassandra outside…

“Alright… gonna bite a lot of dust here!” Melly put on a handkerchief around her face, covering her nose and mouth. Ascending the staircase, the creaking steps only adding to the nostalgia vibe that currently wrapped her mind like a comfy warm blanket. Finally, Melly reached her intended destination; her own little world, never fail in providing her with sanctuary from the cruel world outside as her own childhood life flashes before her eyes…

That’s it. the nostalgia mind is satisfied, time for her to do some cleanup so Athena’s tiny friend can get comfortable sleeping through the night. First the floor, then the shelves and the tables, not to forget tidying up that bed. Then a loud creaking sound broke her focus, the ceiling above her moved and lifted… replaced with the familiar giant face that is Athena, peeking through the dollhouse with a warm smile, noticing her tiny older sister sweeping up the place.

“Need help?” her giant younger sister asked. “I could clean the upper floor if you wanted to, you can do the lower part,”

“Nah, you’re usually not careful… last time you helped, my bed turned upside down,” Melly dismissed her real quick.

“HEY! That was a long time ago!”

“My doll collection got lost because it got stuck to your giant brush…”

“I… I was still young…”

“Then thanks to you forgot to wash your hands, my room smells like potato chips for the whole day,”

“ARGH! Come on!” Athena couldn’t take it anymore. Of course, being the bigger one of the two, Athena’s mischievous thought once again took over as she turns around, showing her black bicycle-shorts covered backside and gently lowered it toward the tiny dollhouse…

“Wait… Athena, ATHENA! OI! Athy! STOP THIS!!”

The gigantic rear end settled firmly above Melly’s dollhouse. The humongous plump black nylon-covered right buttcheek covered the whole ceiling of Melly’s bedroom, trying to force itself into Melly’s tiny bedroom as the sound of the whole structure groaning under the enormous weight of her little sister.

“Alright! ALRIGHT! YOU WIN! YOU COULD CLEAN THE UPPER FUCKING FLOOR!!”

“Thank youuuu…” with the agreement in place, the whole dollhouse stops creaking. Athena lifts herself back up, allowing light to enter Melly’s tiny bedroom once again.

“Remember how your Godzilla ass nearly killed me years ago?”

“Ah that one… that… well, I was going too far…” Athena remembered the incident; still young and clueless, the younger sister just sitting lazily on top of Melly’s dollhouse. Even despite the warning of her older sister who stood in front of the house trying to convince Athena, the naïve little sister won’t budge until there’s a sudden cave in as the dollhouse couldn’t handle the massive weight of the bigger sister. Much to the nightmare of her older sister, her whole personal world instantly crumbles and buried deep underneath the colossal rear end of her younger sister. The angry older sister only adds to it as Athena cries in regret knowing she had just destroyed something precious to her older sister. Thankfully, their parents were there to clear things up and fix everything for the two sisters…

“You’re still young back then, whatever… well, I’m going downstairs,”

“Right… I’ll start cleaning,” Athena grabs a brush, ready to clear up the dusts and cobwebs on the whole upper floor.

“Oh, Athena?”

“Yeah?”

“Thanks for helping, by the way… glad I got a sister like you,” Melly turned off her earpiece, heading downstairs until Athena couldn’t see her once she entered another room on the lower floor…

A single tear running down Athena’s left cheek along with a warm smile as she brushes the tiny rooms on the upper floor. Looking at the tiny dollhouse that Melly used a lot back then opening up floodgates of past memories with her sister. A lot of times she couldn’t help it, being the bigger ones and basically unstoppable to the tinies, the intrusive mischievous ideas never stop running through her mind in how to toy around with her tiny older sister. Despite that, at the end of the day, they’re just talk about it through dinner and laughs it off like nothing happened. Currently when real world responsibilities separate the two, Melly is the one never stop giving her little sister some encouragement either through video call or a simple chat. When the weight of the world proving to be too much for young Athena’s still-fragile spirit, it’s always Melly that always boosting her mood, strengthen her spirit back up to fight through any hardships.

Swell of gratitude filled her gigantic heart, the gift of sisterhood that provides her someone she could one hundred percent trust without any littlest doubt… she’ll never take it for granted.

 

+++

 

“Thanks a lot, Melly. Seriously, isn’t this too much for someone who only staying for a night?”

Cassandra stood in the center of the room, looking around in awe. Everything looks better than the previously damp and dusty bedroom.

“Hey, only the best for Athena’s friend here! Well, make yourself comfortable, Cassie. If you need anything just call me or big Athy there,”

“Um…” Cassandra turns her attention at Melly.

“Something the matter?” Melly still leaning on the doorway.

“You two are really close. I’m… kind of jealous with Athena, for her to have such a cool sister like you,”

“Ah come on… I’m just a gummy bear sized to her, she’s clearly infinitely stronger than this tiny body,”

“No, really! She… she never stops talking about you, praises you and your achievement everytime, and… it’s always fun time whenever I’m hearing Athena being happy talking about you, that’s why I’m your fan. Watching you trying your best in every competition… you really inspired me to try my best too, you know?”

“She… did that?” Melly turns her eyes away; her cheek grows red a bit.

“Compared to me who got a bigger but lazy uninspiring older sister… seriously, wish I could have you instead,”

“Hey, don’t say that. Whoever our siblings, it’s our job to keeping the bond strong, you know? Isn’t life’s good when you’re not lonely in life? When you could have someone to talked to? When you could have someone to depend on?”

“I… I know that… sorry… I guess I’m not being grateful there, eh?” Cassandra sticks out her tongue. “Anyway! Once again, thanks for letting me stay here for one night! I’ll pay you back one way or another!”

“Take it easy… well, good night, have a good rest,” Melly leaves the room, walking down the staircase until she’s out from the dollhouse. Lights out, Cassandra wears a pajama provided in the dresser and trying to get some sleep for the night…

Eyes opened.

Must’ve been hours after Cassandra fallen asleep earlier. Looking at the time on her phone, it’s still 3 AM… frustratingly enough, she suddenly couldn’t get back to sleep anymore. Oh well, she’s thirsty right now anyway, the summer heat at this night didn’t help either… turning the lights on, Cassandra walks out from the bedroom, downstairs into the kitchen where she poured some nice cold water into a glass and drinking it, letting the ice-cold sensation cooling up the inside of her dry throat.

Satisfied, little Cassandra walks back up into her bedroom… only to be startled by the view of her ceiling being replaced by the sight of Athena’s giant face.

“Couldn’t sleep?” the giant girl asked.

“It’s hot in here…” Cassandra unbuttoned the top of her pajama. “You too?”

“Well… I see the light is on… so I pay you a visit,”

“You… haven’t told her about us, huh?” Cassandra’s tone changed into the serious one.

“Not yet…” Athena’s eyes turn away from Cassandra. “I… I don’t want her to be jealous,”

“But you two are sisters! It shouldn’t be a problem, right?”

“I know, I know… it’s just… maybe I love her so much as my big sister that I don’t want frown written all over her tiny face if she’s somehow jealous about our… you know… I kind of felt bad if that happened…”

“Let’s say, if Melly isn’t your big sister. Who would you choose, her or me?”

“Hey,” using her right index finger, Athena poked Cassandra’s tiny body a bit hard that she’s got thrown into the doll-sized bed. “Don’t you dare crossing that line, girl,”

“I’m just teasing… but you know, I’m the one that jealous seeing you have such wonderful sister like her. I really wish my useless older sister could even being half as good as she is, despite her giant size…”

“Don’t say that…” Athena’s right index finger gently touching Cassandra’s head as the tiny girl’s left hand rubs back the tree-sized finger. “If you think she didn’t do good enough, then why don’t you be the one showing her the way? Maybe you’re just a tiny to her, but you’re definitely the one that could make some changes there, right?”

“I’ll try…” Cassandra forcing a smile just to reassure the giant girl.

“Still… I’m so happy… travelling all the way here, just to see me?”

“I really missed you… I couldn’t help it,”

Athena leaned inside the tiny bedroom and gave tiny Cassandra a long, lingering kiss. The moist, pillow lips nudging playfully on her tiny face and her chest. The tiny fellow swimmer athlete could only raised her hand in trying to push the soft lips away but of course it’s futile. The gentle embrace of the giant lips took her breath away, it lasts for several seconds and just to add into the mood, the giant tongue slipped out and touches Cassandra’s face, soaking it alongside the upper part of her pajamas. Then things took an interesting turn as Athena’s lips moves down toward Cassandra’s chest, letting the tiny tits being assaulted by the giant, playful lips above. Light moan escapes Cassandra’s mouth as electric charges burst through Cassandra’s tiny body.

“Athena! Don’t stop! AH!”

Athena’s lips and tongue completely engulfed Cassandra’s tiny body, her entire pajama alongside the bed completely soaked in Athena’s saliva now. As if things couldn’t get any better for the tiny girl, Athena’s tongue sneaks through her legs, dragging right on her crotch, causing the louder moan escaping Cassandra’s lips. The summer night goes on for the two girls…

 

+++

Under the table near where Athena and the dollhouse is located, Melly is leaning against one of table legs, overheard everything…

“She’s grown a lot, huh…”