- Text Size +

 

Chapter 6



Before me were two metal discs, each about a foot in diameter, three inches deep. They were connected by a bright blue crackle of electricity. They were also floating about five inches off the ground.

I took a deep breath and held it. If this worked, it could make a world of difference in both our lives. If it didn't, I could be killed. But it was now or never, and there was no real choice at all.

So I carefully placed one foot on one of the large metal discs, pushing down until the blue circle lit up, and I knew I was locked in. Then I put the other foot down on the other disk, wobbling a bit, but managing to get myself locked in there too.

I slid my foot to the left, and felt myself begin to rise. Looking down, I saw the ground falling away beneath me. Yes. Yes, it was working...

I could see Sarah peering down at me with intense interest, her warm brown eyes glowing with joy. She had her hand on the table below me, making sure that if things went wrong, she could catch me. It reassured me somewhat. I concentrated on moving my feet correctly.

I leaned to one side, shifting my body weight, and felt myself slowly begin to turn. I breathed out a little. So far, levitation and turning worked. Now was the risky part.

Slowly, I leaned forward until most of my body weight was centered in front of me. And as I leaned, the hoverboard accelerated.

Soon, I was flying around the room at breathless speeds. There was nothing to hold on to, nothing to protect me. Nothing to prevent my sheer enjoyment of flying.

I zoomed around the lab, narrowly dodging beakers, equipment, spare parts. I skirted the wall, just barely avoiding crashing into it, then whirled back into the center of the room, where I proceeded to do an assortment of figure eights, flips and spins.

Soon enough, all the excitement was making my head hurt. I decelerated, coming to a stop back in front of Sarah. She was grinning widely, and looking quite amused.

"So, how's it working?"

"Seems to be fine. Everything's checking out. If we build a model of this your size, it should satisfy the military."

"There's one thing bothering me, though... If gravity and electromagnetism in this world are so different, how are you able to survive?"

I shook my head. "They're not THAT different. I have a tendency to exaggerate when I'm excited. They're different by a miniscule proportion, but just enough to make this work."

"Okay," Sarah nodded. "I was worried you were going to start floating around or something." Obviously joking. I chuckled.

Suddenly, my foot slipped, accidentally killing the engine. I tumbled head over heels, falling down several stories...

Directly into the soft warmth of Sarah's palm. "I think I might need a little time to get used to the controls," I said weakly. Sarah stifled a laugh.

She then brought me close to her face, and once again I was struck by just how large she was. A woman of landscape proportions. "You know, I'm really grateful for this." Her breath washed over me. "You did such a good job, Eric. I think you deserve a reward."

My world tilted on its axis as she got out of her chair. And suddenly we were moving up the stairs. I fumbled at the hoverboard, got it to detach, and snapped it into its traveling position. Then I rolled over onto my stomach. Now I could see better where we were going.

Sarah moved down the hall, to the last door, and went into her bedroom. She set me down on the bed. "I think we need to resume where we left off," she said with a look of pure lust in her eyes. Part of me was slightly scared of that look. Just how far did she want to go? But the rest of me was thinking, I hope we go all the way.

There was little foreplay this time, Sarah was getting right to business. She threw off her jacket and shirt, and quickly unzipped. Soon she was down to her bra and underwear. She then took her hand and pushed me to the foot of the bed. It was like being gently slammed into by a very soft wall.

She lay down on the bed, and I was looking directly at two massive bare feet, smooth soles rising up to five huge yet delicate pink toes. The feet were spread about five of her inches apart, ten feet for me. I heard Sarah's voice booming in the distance, although I couldn't see her face. "Come to me. But take your time along the way."

It seemed I was the one in charge of foreplay today.

I walked up to one of the office building sized feet and tentatively put out a hand. It was warm and soft to the touch. The smell of sweat hung in the air, but it somehow wasn't unpleasant. I ran my hand down the side of the sole.

There was a monstrous giggle from far away, and the foot began to slide rapidly downwards, heading straight towards me. I was too shocked to move, and could only watch in horror as the immense sole came closer.

It stopped about a foot from my face. I exhaled, and probably would have lost it completely were it not for the fact that this was Sarah, love of my life and the woman I was supposed to be pleasuring. I had a duty to do. From afar, I heard her say, "Quit it! That tickles." I think, however, that she enjoyed it.

I made my way towards her womanhood with considerably greater caution. Occasionally I would wander over to one of the massive, creamy white walls on either side of me, and admire the flex of muscle beneath it, the light tracery of veins and arteries, it, so unimaginably perfect in its own way. I am a habitual atheist, but at that moment I could believe in a higher power.

Soon I was getting close. The warmth around me was increasing greatly, and I could see fairly close now a field of curly brown hair, and a yawning pink mouth. This was it. It was time to perform.

Truthfully, I was anxious. Ever since that first night I spent with Sarah, I had fleeting thoughts of what it would be like to make love to her. And with those thoughts came doubt. I was less than an inch tall, what could I do for a woman of normal size?

And the answer came to me. I would do what I could.

I took a brief scan of my surroundings. The hair was close enough now to touch it, and there was a none-too-unpleasant smell saturating the area. And in front of me were two tremendous lips that were three times my size. What was to her a small amount of fluid dribbled out. I took a deep breath.

Then I put both my hands on one of her labia, and ran them all the way down.

Her legs trembled around me, causing minor seismic disturbances. I paid them no heed. I was utterly absorbed in my task. I stuck out my tongue and began to lick the smooth, slick flesh. It tasted somewhat salty and slightly sweet. While it was only mildly arousing for me, I could tell that Sarah got quite a kick out of it. She moved slightly, and her labia seemed to pulse a little. She was getting turned on.

I decided that this was quite enough foreplay, and it was time to get on with it. Now or never. I put one hand on each of her labia, and pushed. Sarah let out a small moan of excitement, but I, unfortunately, wasn't getting anywhere. The lips refused to move. Then, suddenly they parted, and I could see into the tremendous, cavernous depths beyond. I looked up and saw two tremendous fingers. Sarah had to help me. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks. No time for shame. The task, focus on the task at hand.

I ventured into her, and was faced with immediate sensory assault. There was tremendous heat, moisture everywhere. Behind me, Sarah removed her fingers, and I was in complete darkness, the sound of my own heartbeat mingling with the muffled sounds around me, and somewhere the sound of the ocean.

I panicked, rushing towards the exits, and slipped on the slick interior surface. Suddenly I felt myself being pushed upwards with tumultuous motion. Sarah was automatically contracting, responding to what was in her. Around me, muscles expanded and retreated in a strange hectic rhythm called love. I got used to the bounce and sway, and actually began to enjoy myself, throwing myself into the fray.

At some point I understood that there was a lot of liquid sloshing around me, and I realized that she was probably cumming. I was covered with wet, sticky moisture, and unable to tell whether I had released or not. All I felt was pure, unadulterated ecstasy, the kind you can't get from anything but real physical passion.

It could have taken minutes, hours or even days for it to finish, and I wouldn't have known. At some point, everything just became a pleasurable haze. I only know that at some point I found myself lying on soft, smooth fabric, utterly exhausted, sticky and probably smelling heavily of Sarah. I was breathing very heavily, and then I realized that Sarah was breathing heavily as well, in perfect rhythm with me. It felt as if we were in perfect synchronicity. It felt as if all the world was beating and breathing in time with us.

From somewhere far away and above, I heard a woman say, "Did you like it as much as I did?"

From there I drifted from semi-consciousness into no consciousness at all. I hadn't slept as well in years.


There was a far-off blaring sound. Alarm clock, time to get up. I sat up blearily, the blood pounding in my head. When I looked to my right and saw the massive bulging wall of silk next to me, I almost wasn't shocked. Sarah rolled away from me, turning off the alarm clock. She began to get out of bed, and I felt the ground sliding away beneath me. I remembered the hoverboard, snapped it out and stepped on, gliding gently upwards so Sarah could moved unhindered. I circled around the room a few times, experimenting with my new freedom of motion while Sarah went into the bathroom to wash up. It was really quite wonderful to finally get a normal perspective on Sarah's room. It was no longer an intimidating space of epic proportions, just an ordinary bedroom.

I swooped my way through the door into the bathroom. Sarah was in the shower, steam clouding the mirror. I was curious, but realized that going into a shower may not be the smartest thing to do when riding an electrically powered vehicle. So I hovered outside the glass door, contenting myself with the blurry view I had through the fogged-over glass.

Eventually, I heard the faucet squeak shut, the last of the water trickle into the bottom of the tub. The glass door in front of me slid open, and I was face to face with my lover. I zoomed upwards as she stepped out, so she could go over to the sink and brush her teeth. I hovered around near her head while she scrubbed.

Suddenly, I felt a sickening drop. Had I accidentally turned off the engine again? I slid my foot back and forth to no avail. I also came to the sudden realization that this was an exceedingly inconvenient time to discover a flaw in my invention.

I landed awkwardly in the midst of several hundred soft, wet fiber strands, which partially broke my fall. Unfortunately, I fell through them and down onto her scalp. I got to my feet and looked up at the canopy of hair above me. A tremendous drop of water struck me in the face, causing me to fall over and begin to slide. I grasped vainly at the strands of hair flowing past me.

Then, with utter horror, I saw the tremendous black spear moving through those strands. Sarah was in the midst of combing her hair. I fell further through the tangled mass, then saw the black plastic getting very close. Knowing that this might well be my last chance at survival, I lunged out for the comb, and just barely managed to hang onto it.

As Sarah moved it back and forth, I was whipped by the wet hair, thrown backwards and forwards, and put in genuinely unpleasant circumstances. Mercifully, she soon brought the comb around, and as it passed in front of her face, I made enough motion that she noticed me.

Sarah brought the comb down close to her palm, then shook it until I fell off. "Now what were you doing on that?" Sarah asked with mock suspicion.

"Oh... nothing." I replied ineptly.

"Seems like you might have been watching me in the shower, you little perv..." she said with devious glee as she brought her other hand close to the one I was held in.

"Now, Sarah," I said. " Be reasonable."

She took one of her fingers and poked at me gently. "That's your punishment." Then she moved her other hand away, and her voice became low and serious. "I had a really great time last night."

"Yeah, me too." I said sincerely.


We went downstairs and had a late breakfast at two in the afternoon, Sarah having cereal and I preferring to stick with plain toast. I found the simplest foods were the easiest to eat in this world. I could easily tear off chunks, so Sarah didn't have to assist. In some strange way, even though I knew she was just helping, it was embarrassing to have her cut my food up for me. It made me feel like a child.

I heard a noise that made my heart stop: the doorbell rang. "Quick," Sarah whispered. "Behind the cereal bowl!" I scuttled over to my designated hiding place as Sarah rushed to the door.

"Hey," I heard her greet the visitor. "I wasn't expecting you."

"Well, just thought I'd drop by, see how my best girlfriend was doing." I remembered the voice, it belonged to Tamyra, the black woman. Their footsteps were coming closer; she was coming to the table!

"Well, I was just in the middle of breakfast..."

"Kinda late, huh? And were you expecting me? I see that this toast isn't at your spot." I saw a tremendous brown hand reach over and grasp one of the pieces of my breakfast. For some reason, when she lifted it away my stomach dropped into my feet.

"Well," said Sarah, clearly trying to distract Tamyra from the toast. "Was there anything in particular you wanted to talk about?"

Tamyra paused for a moment, and I could see her torso turn towards Sarah. "Girl, you seem kinda antsy..." There was the flash of recognition. I didn't even have to see her face to know. "Is there somebody else here?"

"No, no, of course not." Sarah disavowed just a bit too violently. Methinks she doth protest too much...

Then all of a sudden there was a tremendous cream-and-coffee hand moving directly towards me, and the cereal bowl moved away. I looked up into Tamyra's gigantic dark eyes, which were opened very wide. She put a hand to her mouth in order to stifle a gasp.

"Oh my God..."