- Text Size +

Alina hissed dramatically, baring her fangs and raising her hands to the air as her fingernails extended to terrifying razor sharp claws, “To me my undead minions!” she shouted. The doors to the main hall burst open, and dozens of shambling skeletons holding rusty swords and shields began shambling in.

“Purge this filth!” Tannenberg shouted, raising his sword and smashing the first of the bony warriors to pieces. Behind him his men roared battle cries, drawing their weapons and meeting the undead horde as the sounds of battle filled the entry hall.

“Stay close to me boys!” Tanara called, grimacing as she shoved her blade through the ribcage of one of the skeletons. It just looked down, slowly slid itself off the steel, and then raised its ax again. Her bandits gathered behind her, following their leader as she waded further into combat.

“Not that I’m complaining, but weren’t you supposed to give up necromancy when you turned good?” Alette asked, fluttering to Alina’s shoulder.

“These skeletons are all ethically sourced,” the vampire replied casually. With a grin she leapt over the banister, her red dress flowing behind her as she landed, catlike, on the floor in the midst of the knights. “Try to keep up with me fairy,” she grinned as Alette buzzed down behind her. She was like a blur, tearing swords out of knight’s hands with her inhuman strength, her fangs burying themselves in their necks between the gaps in their armor. Before Alette could even react she’d already drained three men unconscious, leaving them catatonic on the floor as she wiped her red lips with a smirk.

“MONSTER!” Tannenberg roared, hefting his sword and charging at her.

Alina deftly dodged the strike, cackling madly as Tannenberg sword cut through empty air, “You are lucky Jacen turned me to the light,” she hissed, “else there is no human that could have hoped to defeat me!”

“A man is but a sword in the hand of gods,” Tannenberg retorted, and as he said it his sword began to glow, shining brighter and brighter until it hurt to look at.

“N-No!” Alina rasped, crossing her arms over her face as he forced her back, “t-the light of the gods isn’t supposed to burn me! I repented-“

“The enchantment most of our order uses is too limited for my tastes,” Tannenberg said with a grin, “too lenient. ” The blade shone even brighter, filling the room and causing even the humans present to cover their eyes as it became blinding. “I came up with my own, one that burns the wicked to a more appropriate degree!”

Alina shrieked, falling to the ground as her skin began to smoke, “S-Stop!”

“Tell me where Jacen is, or burn to dust!” Tannenberg growled. She scooted back against the wall, shutting her eyes and shaking her head back and forth. “Die then, and know hell will burn hotter still!” He raised the blade, then cried out in pain as a pair of blue bolts hit his wrist, throwing his strike off and causing the bright blade to cut across the wall to the vampire’s left.

“Run!” Alette shouted, whizzing by Tannenberg’s face, throwing another small bolt of static into his eyes, causing the man to howl furiously as he swatted at her.

There was a puff of smoke, and Alina became a bat, fluttering upwards above the fray. She realized too late that Jacen had still been trapped between her breasts.

Jacen blinked in surprise, he’d guessed something was happening outside of the fleshy prison of the vampire’s breasts, but seeing a massive battle with skeletons and knights in the entry hall wasn’t what he’d expected. He shouted, flailing through the air as he fell.

“Gotcha!” Alette said, her hands closing around him protectively as she zipped through the air.

“Thanks, what’s going on?” he shouted.

“Tannenberg has teamed up with the bandit chick for some reason,” Alette explained, hovering over the scene.

There was a puff of smoke behind them as the bat reformed into Alina, leaning over the second floor railing again as she panted, “He’s after you Jacen!” she warned.

“He must be hoping to finish her wish and use the crystal for himself,” Jacen mused, “though what a member of our order would need with such a thing is beyond me.” He sighed, “Alette, it’s time for that potion Lorelei made for me.”

The fairy nodded, reaching down to her pocket and withdrawing one of the tiny, even to her, potion bottles. She set down on the bannister as the battle raged below, lowering Jacen to the wood and giving him the potion. He quickly drank it down, and a moment later he was standing eye to eye with Alette, having gone from the size of an ant to the fairy’s own six inch height.

“Alina, can you and your skeletons hold them off while I deal with Tanara?” he asked, pointing to the bandit and her men, who were cutting their way through the waves of boney attackers towards the staircase.

“It would be a pleasure,” Alina sneered, looking down at Tannenberg angrily. With a shriek she leapt down at the man, renewing their battle as he raised a shield to black her raking clawed hands.

“Right then,” Jacen said, turning to Alette with a smile that melted her heart. “Shall we?”

“It’s so strange looking at you eye to eye,” Alette giggled. She leapt at him, embracing him in a surprise kiss that caused him to grunt, wide eyed. Still naked, the effect was immediately noticeable, and Alette giggled as they parted, looking down at his manhood briefly, “it’s too bad that the six inches potion only lasts about ten minutes… I wish we could have had more time!”

Jacen chuckled, “With you? I don’t know how much longer than that I’d need…” he frowned a moment, as if he’d had a sudden realization.

“What?” Alette asked nervously.

“Nothing,” Jacen said, “I just had a thought, something I need to test. Bring me down to Tanara, right up next to her if you can.”

“Wouldn’t a hit and run strategy be better?” Alette asked nervously, “I know you’re not used to fighting at this size, but-“

“Just bring me down to her, everything will be clear in a few minutes,” Jacen said.

Alette chewed her lip nervously, then put her arms under his, lifting him with a grunt as her wings buzzed. The battle raged below them as Alette made her way down the staircase, bringing them face to face with the gigantic form of Tanara just as she cleaved the skull free from one of the skeletons with a roar.

“Tanara!” Jacen called in challenge as he and Alette landed on the floor in front of her, “Let’s finish this!”

Alette gulped as the bandit woman stomped towards them, her blade in hand as she peered down, “Do you have a plan or something?” Alette whispered.

“Hi Jacen,” Tanara said, an odd grin on her face, “this really went a lot farther than I wanted it to, and between you and me? I think this Tannenberg guy is a little nuts.”

“His reputation was always one of an… overly harsh man,” Jacen nodded.

“I’ll burn you all!” Tannenberg howled from the far side of the room, flames exploding outward from him and causing Alina to hiss in pain as she readied another strike. Mad laughter followed as the paladin spun, bashing a skeleton to pieces with his shield.

“Yeah…” Tanara muttered, eyeing the scene warily, “I was thinking… can you just surrender?”

Jacen blinked, “I give up,” he said, holding his arms up in mock defeat.

“And I accept,” Tanara breathed out with relief, “Hey Tannenberg!” she shouted, causing him to pause, “I beat Jacen, me and the boys are out of here!”

The knights, skeletons, and even Alina paused as Tannenberg withdrew the crystal from a small bag on his belt. He held it up, frowning.

“No,” he growled, “it is not fulfilled… Do it now!”

Tanara tensed, “I… No, I’m done, I don’t care if that thing never works again, fuck you!”

“Kill her friends,” Tannenberg said casually, and at his orders the knights turned, advancing on Tanara’s bandits.

“Wait!” Tanara said, gritting her teeth. She looked back down to Jacen and Alette, “I’m sorry,” she muttered.

“You have to protect the people you love,” Jacen said with a sad nod, “let’s go then…”

Tanara nodded grimly, lifting her boot over him. Jacen stood his ground, and Alette looked at him nervously as the shadow fell over them. Everyone in the room had stopped their own battles, and even the skeletons were looking curiously.

“Move or something!” Tanara hissed.

“Yeah!” Alette shouted, “Come on!”

“You should get out of the way Alette,” Jacen said, smirking slightly.

The fairy looked up at the boot, hovering almost nervously over them as Tanara  tried to figure out what he was doing. With a gulp Alette buzzed out of the way, retreating a few feet as Jacen crossed his arms defiantly.

With a roar Tanara brought her boot down, flattening Jacen as the sound of her sole meeting the stone floor echoed throughout the hall. Everyone went silent.

“O-Okay then,” Tanara said, putting her hands on her hips, “it’s done, he’s squished!”

“Jacen?” Alette whispered, mounting dread filling her chest.

Then Tanara gasped as her boot was slowly and shakily forced upward.

She gritted her teeth, pressing down harder, “No fucking way!” she grunted angrily, putting all of her weight into crushing the knight. With a cry she stumbled backwards as Jacen threw the sole of the boot off himself, leaving her looking down at him, pale faced. “T-That’s impossible!”

“Not with the blessing of an Oni,” Jacen chuckled. “I had to give her a minute to let her really think she’d gotten me, I had to test something.”

“Enough,” Tannenberg barked, “Tanara, use your pistol, your sword, just end this farce!”

“It won’t do any good,” Jacen said with a grin, looking up at the bandit, “because it wasn’t Tanara’s wish that shrank me in the first place!”

“No, it had to have been,” Tanara said, “I wanted to beat you so badly-“

“And you did,” he said casually, “you forced me to retreat then, you took my surrender a moment ago, and you even crushed me, or thought you did anyway… The crystal clearly didn’t grant your wish.”

“Then who did use the wish?” Tannenberg hissed, “if I’ve been suffering this fool woman for nothing, then I won’t leave here empty handed?”

“Someone who wanted something that was impossible for them to get,” Jacen said, turning to Alette with a smile, “or they thought it was impossible anyways.”

Alette’s wings buzzed, “Hold on, are you saying-“

“I’m guessing you were hoping I’d see you the way you saw me, or something to that effect?” Jacen asked, walking towards her.

“Y-Yeah,” Alette stammered.

“It seems your wish was granted,” Jacen said, wrapping his arms around her. She squeaked in surprise as he kissed her again, and a moment later when they parted she was standing in his palm again, looking into the full sized human face of Sir Jacen.

He turned to the rest of the hall, the skeletons, the bandits, the knights, grinning as Alette buzzed up to her usual spot on his shoulder, “Now then, Tannenberg, we’re both men of light, whatever madness has seized you regarding this crystal, but it’s time for it to stop.”

“Damn, Sir Jacen is fine, ” Tanara whispered, looking at the now full sized and still naked Paladin.

Tannenberg sighed, “I’m going to wait a few minutes to kill you so that you can go get dressed,” he said tersely.

“Your sense of honor is appreciated,” Jacen chuckled.

“A-And you’ll need this!” Allison’s voice called. The pale barmaid was wobbling on her feet, still recovering from Alina’s feeding earlier. With a grin she hefted Jacen’s sword, sheathed in its scabbard. With a grunt that nearly caused her to tumble over, she tossed it down to him.

“Thank you Allison,” he said, catching it in midair, unsheathing it and admiring the gleaming silver blade.

“N-No problem!” she breathed. With a squeak she tumbled to the floor, passing out again.

“I might have drained a little too much from her,” Alina admitted with a shrug.

One of the skeletons brought Jacen a simple pair of pants and a shirt, and a moment later he was before Tannenberg and his knights, ready for battle, his sword in hand. There was a blur as Alina moved to his side, and her skeletons readied their weapons. On his other side Tanara and her men formed up, and she pulled her pistol and cocked it.

Tannenberg’s men looked to him uncertainly, but he simply laughed, holding the crystal in hand, “Now it’s time for my wish!” he said with a grin. The crystal glowed once, and the ground began to shake. Flames licked at the corners of Tanneberg’s eyes as his silver armor began to turn charred and black, he held his hand high, and ceiling cracked, splitting open and revealing the night sky as everyone but Jacen and Tannenberg himself cowered.

“And what was your wish?” Jacen asked calmly.

“For the power to give you all what you deserve!” he hissed, grinning wickedly. “This is your darkest hour Jacen!”

Lorelei sighed happily, sitting down for a drink after a long day of brewing up potions. The witch rarely went out, and the townsfolk in the tavern whispered curiously as the tavern wench handed her a drink. She glanced around, and, spotting a particularly attractive man with tan skin and long black hair, she winked seductively, waving a hand over her drink and causing it to smoke.

LORELEI!” a thundering voice like a trumpet boomed, shaking the tavern.

“AH!” she fell off her stool, spilling her drink on her robes and ruining the sexy mystique she’d established.

IT IS SIR JACEN’S DARKEST HOUR! FLY NOW TO HIS AID!”

“Oh for fuck’s sake!” she swore angrily, standing up and looking down at her beer soaked robe. “He couldn’t have had his darkest hour on a work day?”

GO!” the voice roared.

Lorelei lifted a pair of middle fingers to the sky in a futile gesture, then sighed, holding her hand out. Her broom flew to her from its resting place by the door, and with a witchy cackle she mounted it, blowing the door open as she zoomed out into the night.

“Hey!” the barkeep shouted, hefting a cudgel as he walked back from the kitchen, “Which one of you bastards was talking about Sir Jacen again!?”

Siskei groaned as she glanced around at the empty jugs of wine, “kicks almost as hard as sake,” she chuckled to herself, gripping her club and using it to force herself upright. She saw the forest and frowned, “shit, was I rampaging all day?” She stretched and grimaced at the slight soreness in her head, “Now the best way to get rid of a hangover is a good fight,” she said to herself, “but where am I going to find one all the way out here?”

A mad laughter echoed on the wind, and she glanced at the darkened castle further down the valley, raising an eyebrow as strange glowing specters began circling it ominously.

“That’ll probably do,” she chuckled, hefting her club over her shoulder and starting in the castle’s direction.

The battle raged as Jacen and Tannenberg traded blows so fast that most could barely follow them, their swords sparking in air as the two paladins circled one another. Light blossomed as they traded the spells of their order, light illuminating Jacen as he muttered spells of protection, and black flames dancing around Tannenberg as he did his best to cut through them. Around them the skeletons and knights had resumed their battle, Alina and Tanara joining the fray and beginning to drive the overwhelmed soldiers back towards the entrance of the castle.

“Your faith and skill at arms are admirable,” Tannenberg growled, flourishing his blade, “but you waste them in the service of monsters and degenerates!” He held up a hand, and a burst of sunlight flashed through the hall, turning Alina’s skeletons to dust and causing the vampires herself to shriek in pain, falling to the floor. Jacen tried to get between Tannenberg and Alina, but the other knight cut him off, his eyes burning with hate.

“Don’t worry!” Tanara called, hefting Alina over her shoulder, “We’ve got her!” Her bandits closed ranks around her, hefting their weapons as Tannenberg’s knights advanced again, now without the skeletons to hold them back.

Jacen buckled under a particularly savage blow, “When I was reduced to the size of an ant, I never had anything to be afraid of,” he said, forcing a smile as he rose, shoving the other knight back, “the so called monsters and degenerates did all they could for me!”

Tannenberg winced in pain as Alette buzzed by his ear, a small bolt of fairy magic hitting his cheek. He slapped at her reflexively, missing as the fairy stuck her tongue out obnoxiously. The momentary distraction was all Jacen needed, and with a roar he was inside the other knight’s defenses, knocking the shield clean out of Tannenberg’s grip and nearly taking the man’s head before he recovered and raised his sword in defense.

“If they are what gives you strength, I’ll simply take them first!” Tannenberg roared. Alette squeaked in surprise, bobbing and weaving in the air as tendrils of flame leapt from his sword.

“AH!” Alette shrieked as her wings were hit, the translucent appendages curling and crisping as they burned away.

“ALETTE!” Jacen dove for her as she fell to the ground, the nubs of her wings still smoking as he curled her in his hands. A shadow fell over him, and he looked up, wide eyed as Tannenberg raised his sword with a grin.

Just as the blade began to descend the paladin cried out in pain, stumbling forward as lightning slammed into his back. He turned furiously, seeing a young woman in flowing black witch’s robes hovering arrogantly about ten feet overhead, having entered through the hole his own spells had torn in the ceiling earlier.

“Okay Jacen,” Lorelei snapped, “you had to have your darkest hour at the most inconvenient time for me, so tell me where the vampire is so I can kill her and-“

“Excuse me!?” Alina balked, still weak as Tanara helped steady her.

Lorelei blinked, “Oh, uh… sorry, I just figured his darkest hour would be you turning evil again and-“

“Enough!” Tannenberg howled, “How many more fool friends of yours are coming Jacen!?”

“At least one more!” Siskei shouted, charging through the ruined gates with her iron club held high. Tannenberg’s eyes went wide, and the club clanged against his armor as he cried out in pain, his protective charms shattering under the Oni’s attacks.

“Don’t let up!” Jacen shouted, tucking Alette into his pocket as he charged at the other knight with a growl. Lorelei flew overhead, raining down spells on Tannenberg, scattering his men and causing the knight himself to flinch with each blast of lighting.

“Yeah, fuck you!” Tanara laughed, pulling her pistol and firing it into his side as he stumbled past her.

Finally the rogue paladin found himself with his back to the massive staircase of the entry hall, panting and wounded as he raised his weapon. His expression went blank for a moment, and a light shimmered over his armor, undoing the dents and char marks, the cuts on his face healed shut, and with a grunt he cracked his neck, readying to face them again.

“Do you think you can defeat a wish granted by the gods ?” He snarled, holding the crystal before them. “I will bring punishment to all of you for your-“

There was a *thwack* and Tannenberg went rigid, his eyes crossing as he tumbled down the stairs. Everyone in the hall slowly looked up to Allison, still pale and swaying, holding a large brass candelabra in her hand, just a bit of red on the edge from where she’d clubbed Tannenberg.

“How the hell…” Lorelei muttered, slowly descending on her broom.

The crystal rolled from the unconscious knight’s hand, stopping in front of Jacen, who picked it up. It shimmered a moment as the wish it had granted was fulfilled, and Jacen chuckled as he looked up to Allison.

“What did you wish for?”

Allison gulped, dropping the candlestick and gripping the banister for support as she went lightheaded again, “I-I just wanted to save the day for once.”

“And you did,” Jacen said with a sigh and a smile. He turned to Tannenberg’s men, a stern look coming over his face, “surrender now!” he barked, holding his sword out. He didn’t need to say it twice, they threw their weapons to the floor and threw their hands up. He glanced at Alina, who was on her feet again at least, “Do you still have that dungeon that you used to throw Alette and I in back when we were enemies?”

“Of course,” Alina nodded, “I’ll take them right away!”

Jacen sighed, reaching into his pocket as Alina led them off, holding the unconscious form of Alette in his hand. He winced as he looked at the nubs of her wings, and couldn’t help run a finger through her hair.

“The wings grow back,” Lorelei reminded him as she hovered down closer.

“I suppose she’ll just need some recovery time then,” he muttered, “I need to find something soft for her to lay on.”

“Hey guys, we’re just going to see ourselves out,” Tanara called.

“You still have to face justice,” Jacen said in a tired voice.

“Let those punks go Jacen,” Siskei said with a dismissive wave, “you can go chase them down later!”

“That’s the spirit,” Tanara said, waving, “who knows? Maybe I’ll be your new arch nemesis!” She stopped, looking at the stars and fantasizing for a moment, “imagine me, the arch nemesis of a paladin! Now that’s a stepping stone!”

Jacen rolled his eyes and turned away as they left, cradling Alette and carrying her up the stairs.

Alette yawned as she turned over in the bed, enjoying a pleasant dream about Jacen, snuggled against her chest at his cute speck-size while she flittered above the forest. She was smiling as she opened her eyes, and she giggled as she saw Jacen at a perfect size to be handheld, laying on the pillow next to her.

She frowned, wait a minute… She looked over her shoulder, feeling the telltale soreness of a new pair of wings, and as she fluttered them, getting rid of the new-wing stiffness, the events of the previous day came back to her.

“Jacen!?” she asked, sitting up. She looked around, confused, it wasn’t normal for a fairy to be in a bed .

“Hmm?” he grinned at her as he sat up, looking up to the towering goddess of a fairy he’d become used to. “Oh, glad to see you’re up!”

“Are we in a dollhouse?” she asked, poking suspiciously at a book on the end table.

“No actually,” Jacen explained, “an archmage from the capital came, along with a column of Imperial troops, they’ve taken Tannenberg and his men into custody, and the mage and I discussed the matter of the crystal.”

“Oh no, did someone else wish you tiny?” Alette groaned, “It was Allison, wasn’t it? She screws everything up!”

“Allison saved the day,” Jacen reminded her.

“She wished to save the day, that’s cheating,” Alette groused. “Anyway, the crystal?”

“The archmage wanted to continue studying it, but after some discussion we both agreed it would be safer to use the wish in a way that would render the crystal unusable for the foreseeable future,” Jacen sighed, “I thought that something light and open ended would be best, and the archmage said that the gods tend to favor wishes based on love, so… I used it. I wished that you and I could keep being close, as we have been.”

Alette snorted, “wow, you really messed up the wording on that one, so what, are you permanently tiny now?”

“No, you cast a size stealing spell on me in your sleep,” Jacen chuckled, rubbing his forehead, “the archmage says that you’ve apparently gained some kind of size changing abilities that he’s never seen before.”

Alette slowly grinned, looming over him, “So I’m big? ” She felt it then, like a sleeping limb after getting up, a new set of powers that merges seamlessly with her existing fairy magics. She couldn’t help but giggle as she looked down at Jacen, “Oh gods,” she breathed, “I didn’t just shrink you, I actually have your size, don’t I?”

“You’re as big as I usually am,” Jacen said uncertainly, “You can give it back, right?”

“I’m pretty sure,” Alette giggled, sweeping him up in her hand before he could say anything else. She tucked him into her cleavage, right against her breast as she always liked him when flying, and when she was sure he was secure, her wings buzzed, hovering her about an inch above the ground. “Look all of this human sized stuff,” she marveled, picking up a book and flipping through it, “and I thought dollhouse furniture was nice…” she poked at the cushion on a chair, buzzed up to a chandelier, pushing it and watching it swing, then finally landed back on the floor, scrunching her toes over the carpet appreciatively.

“Jacen,” she said with a sweet smile, “are all of our friends still here?”

“Of course,” he replied, “Alina, Allison, Lorelei, Siskei, they were all waiting until you woke up!”

“Great,” Alette chuckled, “I think I’d like to talk to all of them… but first!”

Jacen watched the massive globes of the fairies breasts expand in all directions around him as she shrank him further, the soft flesh became difficult to hold on to as he dwindled, and he looked up at Alette in surprise as he went from doll size, to bug size, and then finally smaller still, tumbling down into Alette’s cavernous cleavage as the fairy teasingly waved goodbye to him.

“A fairy with size changing magic,” Alette grinned, “The gods do have a sense of humor… Now to go have a little fun!”

Lorelei glanced up from her book at her travel cauldron, bubbling in one corner of her room. The vampire’s pantry wasn’t stocked on most of the herbs she usually liked to use, but she’d managed all the same.

I need to get this breast growth potion done, Lorelei, thought with a grin, that vampiric titcow and the bar wench might think they’re going to draw Jacen’s eye, but tonight at dinner he’ll only have eyes for-

The door to her room burst open, and she blinked in surprise as the fairy walked in, “A-Alette?” she stammered, “You’re-“

“Big?” Alette chuckled.

“Awake,” Lorelei said, smiling, “Where’s Jacen?”

“He’s about the size of an ant, trying to climb out from between my tits,” Alette said, crossing her arms as a smug smirk came over her face.

Lorelei blinked, “Really, did the vampire have an old shrinking elixir around or something? I didn’t see one in the-“ she squeaked in surprise as she dropped a head in height, suddenly finding herself eye level with Alette’s chest as the fairy casually shot a blue spark at her. “Well, this is new,” the witch said, stunned as she slowly looked up at Alette.

“Oh no,” Alette said in a teasing voice as she placed her hands on her cheeks in faux surprise, “you seem to be getting smaller!”

Lorelei gulped, her heart pounding and a fire stirring in her loins as her robe got looser with each inch she descended. Her head craned up at Alette’s smugly grinning face more with each passing second, and soon she was desperately clinging to her robe, trying to keep it from falling down and leaving her naked as she fell below Alette’s knees. She squeaked, muffled as the world went dark and her wide brimmed hat fell down over her, trapping the tiny woman in her own pooled clothing.

“Hmm… I seem to remember a certain witch that liked to shove smallfolk in her panties?” Alette said, picking up the hat to reveal the now tiny Lorelei, naked and looking up at her in shock.

“Oh gods, this is it, now you’re going to keep me as a pet, you’ll force me to live in your underwear drawer and clean your feet with my tongue, and-“

“All right,” Alette laughed, leaning down to grab the witch, “enough of the bad mixed-size romance tropes, I’m not keeping you like this, but you are going to live it from the other side.” She lifted her dress slightly, exposing her white panties as Lorelei’s eyes went wide.

With a final squeak of mixed arousal and fear Lorelei was stuffed into the fairy’s underwear, disappearing from view as Alette patted the crotch of her panties. She bit her lip and groaned as the tiny witch squirmed against her womanhood, and she pressed the outside of the garment, forcing the writhing mass that was Lorelei better into place.

“I can see why she likes this,” Alette chuckled, buzzing off the ground.

Alina hung upside down from the ceiling of her study, brushing her long black hair as it hung down. She looked down at the door with a frown as Alette entered.

“Fairy!?” she exclaimed, dropping from the ceiling and startling the other woman. “You’re…” she gulped as she realized Alette was an inch or so taller than her, “you’re big!”

“Jacen wished me up some new powers,” Alette said smugly, “I was just showing them off, and I thought you’d think they were neat!”

Alina frowned, “Wait, what are you-“

Alina’s too powerful to play with, Alette thought with a mischievous giggle. She gathered her magic for a moment, releasing it all at once. The vampire screamed in surprise as she was instantly reduced to a mere four inches tall, looking up at the suddenly colossal fairy.

“Oh no you don’t!” Alette laughed, pinning Alina beneath her bare foot as the Vampire tried to use her enhanced speed to escape. The vibrations beneath her sole tickled her slightly, and she bent down to grab the vampire, lifting her up to regard her as if she were a doll.

“Put me back to normal this instant!” the tiny vampire roared, “I’m warning you-“

“Oh look, it’s that cage!” Alette laughed, picking it up off the desk.

“That was just a joke between friends,” Alina shouted as Alette pulled the small brass door open. “Come on Alette, you’re not really going to-“

“In you go!” Alette laughed, tossing her in. She locked the small door a moment later, looking through the bars with a smug grin as the vampiress crossed her arms and pouted angrily. She shivered in excitement as Lorelei’s motions inside of her panties brought the tiny witch up against a particularly sensitive spot, and she chuckled as she carried the small brass cage with her out into the hall.

Siskei hefted the barrel of wine up, slowly gulping down the steady stream of the sweet vintage, “Ah,” she gasped, hefting it back down. “That bloodsucker might be creepy, but she’s got some great taste in grapes,” the Oni chuckled.

“Siskei? Are you down here?” Alette called.

Siskei grinned, “Fairy, you’re finally up! Let’s go find Jacen and…” she trailed off as she saw Alette walking down into the cellar, a small brass cage in hand.

“Run Oni!” Alina shouted, gripping the bars of the cage, “the fairy’s gone mad!”

“Oh please, I’m just on my revenge tour,” Alette said dismissively, “you guys have all been playing with me for years, now you’re going to get a little back!” she grinned at Siskei, “Let’s wrestle!”

The oni shrugged, “Okay Alette, but I won’t go easy on you now that you’re not-“

“Tiny?” Alette asked, causing Siskei to jump as she realized the fairy was now standing over her. Siskei reached for her club, but balked as her hand reached the castle sized weapon, looming over her and impossible to use.

“Oh shit,” Siskei chuckled nervously, “Okay, I guess I have this coming, lay it on me fairy!”

“Don’t worry, I’ll go easy on you because you’re small,” Alette grinned, raising her bare foot.

Siskei grunted as the fairy’s sole slammed into her, pinning the oni to the stone floor of the wine cellar and grinding her back and forth. The fairy’s foot was soft at least, a benefit of always flying rather than walking, but her pride was hurt as she gripped the side’s of Alette’s toe, doing her best to push it off of her and getting only a smug laugh from the fairy in response.

“Do you give up?” she asked finally.

“U-Uncle!” Siskei cried, gritting her teeth as the fairy’s foot came up, stomping her again and again until she was laying on the stone floor, moaning in defeat.

“Look, Alina! You get a roommate!” Alette teased, reaching down for the defeated Oni.

She chuckled as the fairy picked her up, “damn, got me good fairy! I’ll get you back though…”

With her latest capture safely in the brass cage, Alette’s wings buzzed as she searched the halls for the castle’s next visitor.

Allison grimaced at the wavy white dresses that the vampire had provided for her, complete with a small handwritten note reminding her to wash her neck before dinner, punctuated with a lipstick mark kiss.

I guess I did chase off the girl that was supposed to feed her, Allison thought with a sigh, looking at herself in the mirror, and Jacen will probably love this dress… And the vampire will too, gods I’m becoming such a weirdo! She giggled, twirling around and admiring it for a moment. She squealed in surprise, her heart racing as the door opened. She half expected to see Alina, her fangs out and ready for her next meal, but she sighed in relief as she saw it was just Alette, “Oh, thank the gods,” she breathed.

Alette frowned, “You’re not surprised to see me big?” she gestured down at herself.

Allison shrugged, “Not really, I’m not the sheltered tavern wench you remember Alette! I’m a hardened adventurer now! I fought a bunch of thugs in a massive tavern brawl, I got bitten by a vampire, and I even defeated a dark paladin in personal combat… kinda.” She glanced down at the vampire and the oni, trapped in the birdcage. “Huh, where’s Lorelei?”

“Right here,” Alette grinned, cupping her crotch through the dress suggestively. She frowned as Allison didn’t react much, “and I’ve got Jacen up here!” she pointed to her cleavage, and Allison actually giggled.

“I put him there myself, when I had him tiny,” Allison remarked. Alette fell back in surprise as Allison threw her arms around the fairy, pulling her close. “Well? What are you waiting for?”

“Excuse me?” Alette balked, pulling away from her.

“Shrinking me, duh!” Allison laughed, “that’s obviously what you’re doing here! Taking out all the other girls who ever got between you and Jacen, right?”

“You want-“

“I’m out for new experiences at this point,” Allison explained, a cheerful grin coming over her features, “come on!”

There was a flash of blue light, and Allison’s clothes rippled as they fell while the tiny woman squealed in joy and surprise, landing squarely on Alette’s chest. The fairy rolled her eyes, tapping the tiny woman’s head and causing her to dwindle down to the same size as Jacen, disappearing into the vast expanse of the fairy’s breasts as she shrank away.

Deep in the dark recesses of Alette’s cleavage, Jacen heard a familiar distant scream, and his eyes went wide as he saw Allison’s naked form tumbling down towards him. With a squeal she found herself wedged just below him, squirming as she was pinched between the twin heaving orbs the same as he was.

“Oh, hi Jacen!” she called.

“Hi,” he said with a weak smile. From his place here he’d heard snippets of the conversation overhead, and he wondered what Alette was doing.

“Now then,” The fairy boomed, placing the brass cage on the table next to Allison’s bed, “we need to have a talk.” She pulled her dress off over her head, leaving her in her bra and panties as she looked down at her prisoners. She glanced down at the outline of the witch in her panties, “You hear me down there?” she asked with a taunting smile.

A muffled “yes” rang out as Lorelei tried and failed to climb upward.

Alette crossed her arms, “I want everyone to understand, Jacen is mine , and yeah maybe now and then we might have a little fun with you when we’re in your neck of the woods, but he’s always leaving with me! There will be no trying to convince him to become a vampire, go back to the east to study martial arts, marry and take over your family’s tavern, or stay around a cabin in the forest brewing sex potions for the rest of his life! Okay?”

“Okay,” Alina and Siskei said together. Within Alette’s panties Lorelei shouted a muffled affirmation.

Trapped deep in the valley of the fairy’s cleavage Allison scoffed, “She doesn’t have to worry! No offense Jacen, you’re still the sexiest man I’ve ever met, but I’m not going to stick around my mom’s tavern pining after you for the next twenty years!”

“Er… good for you, seize the day!” Jacen called, hoping he sounded encouraging.

“Now then,” Alette sighed, flopping herself on the bed, “I’m pretty worked up from toying with all of you, and Lorelei’s already in place, so…” she slipped her hand into her underwear, slowly forcing the tiny witch inside of herself. The shrunken pair in the cage watched in fascination as the gigantic fairy before them arched her back in pleasure.

“Wow, now that’s a show,” Siskei whistled. She glanced at the vampire next to her, who had a hint of red in her pale cheeks as she gripped the cage bars, fascinated.

Lorelei gave in completely, doing her best to crawl deeper within the gigantic fairy as the tight tunnel around her squeezed and pressed her tiny body. On the mountainous hills of her cleavage Jacen and Allison were tossed about by the jiggling flesh, the moans of the fairy booming overhead like thunder as she slowly fingered herself to orgasm.

“She’s like a goddess,” Jacen breathed, struggling to hold on to the side of her breast as he watched her skyline sized face contort with pleasure in the distance. The vibrations of the breast he was stuck on were bringing him to erection himself, and as he looked up he could see that Allison had somehow managed to scale to the fairy’s nipple, only avoiding falling to the mattress thanks to the canopy of fabric her bra made overhead.

Alette cried out in pleasure one final time, collapsing to the mattress with a chuckle, feeling the witch squirming within her. She slowly pulled her free, dangling a limp and exhausted Lorelei by one leg. With a smug giggle she lay the witch on the bed.

With a snap of her fingers Jacen, Allison, and Lorelei returned to full size, tumbling to either side of Alette as she lay in the bed with a smug smirk on her face. Idly she laced her arm over Jacen, pulling him close as the other two women lay on the bed, stunned.

“Hey, what about us!?” Alina called angrily.

“In a little bit,” Alette giggled, “I need to think of what size I want everyone to be for the next round.”

“Next round?” Jacen asked skeptically.

“I’ve already won your heart,” Alette laughed, “now I’m taking some victory laps…”

“Farewell,” Countess Alina sighed, waving as Jacen and Alette, now at their normal sizes, left her castle. “I suppose his heart was never mine to conquer,” she muttered.

“I think I’m kind of over him,” Allison remarked, rubbing her chin thoughtfully. “Not that I don’t like him, but… I don’t get all weak in the knees thinking about him now.” She grinned, looking up to Siskei, “So, what kind of wild and crazy stuff are we off to do now? I want to arm wrestle goblins; I want to trade riddles with a talking statue!”

“Whoa kid,” Siskei laughed, “I said you could come with me, but you’ve got to get used to an easier pace! Not every day is going to be rogue paladins and vampires, some days it’s just drinking and telling dirty jokes around a campfire.”

“Let’s go!” Allison said dramatically, pointing down the road. She hummed a triumphant tune under her breath as Siskei followed after her.

Tanara sighed as she sipped her drink in the tavern, Bernard at her side, “Well boys,” she said, turning to face them all, “we’re not any richer than when we started, but at least we’re all closer together!”

“In the sense that you’ve upgraded us from henchmen to members of your reverse-harem,” Bernard muttered.

“New wanted posters!” The barkeep called, laying it on the table in front of them.

Tanara’s breath caught in her throat, “Tanara the Terrifying!?” she gasped excitedly, “Reward, thirty thousand thalers!?” she tapped the parchment, “you guys, look at this!”

“Wanted for association with rogue Paladin Lord Tannenberg, robbing imperial convoys, general lewdness, and skullduggery,” Bernard read, “Leads a fiercely loyal group of extremely handsome men slavishly devoted to her…” He looked at the other men, who shrugged, “Extremely handsome? Not bad!”

“Now how do we get this thirty thousand thaler reward up to a fifty thousand thaler reward?” Tanara asked with a grin.

“I’m afraid it’s never seeing another penny of increase!” a familiar voice called.

Tanara grinned as she turned around, “if it isn’t my arch nemesis, Sir Jacen!”

He stepped into the tavern, his armor shining as Alette buzzed over his shoulder, “we talked about this Tanara!” Alette snapped, “we don’t like you calling him that!”

“Boys!” Tanara called with a grin, “Let’s get them!”

Jacen gave a winning smile as his fairy, friend, and lover buzzed alongside him into battle, eager for whatever would come their way.  

Chapter End Notes:

That wraps up this one, hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading!