- Text Size +

Alette shivered as the wind grew cold, blowing in long ragged gusts that made her wings ache as she struggled to fly against them. Jacen snuggled deeper within her cleavage, curling around her warm breast for warmth. The lands near Alina’s castle were always chillier than the surrounding countryside, no doubt owing to the thick grey clouds that billowed overhead. The vampiress always claimed that the cloud cover was due to the large lake by her ancient abode, and that the valley she resided in somehow trapped the moisture… but Alette had always suspected that something more sinister was at work with the seemingly eternal autumn air around the black stone castle.

Alina, Alette thought bitterly, you think you’re so clever, that everyone is fooled by you, even Jacen! But I know you’re the same bloodsucking fiend you always were! Her fists clenched as another chilly gust nearly sent her flying into one of the withered trees along the roadside, I’ll use you though, you’ll fix Jacen and then we’ll be gone, and all of your tricks will be for nothing!

Allison shivered as she looked up at the dark sky, “How is it so cold at this time of year?” she grumbled to herself. She hitched her belt, and the scabbard which held Sir Jacen’s sword, up to her waist as she trudged along the roadway. The trees here had apparently seen winter early, with grey bark and withered, leafless limbs, the forest had a sinister appearance. Her head shot to her right as she heard the rustle of… something.

“Pull it together Allison,” she muttered, resting her hand on the blade’s pommel, “you’re an adventurer now!” She puffed her chest out, putting on a determined look to anyone who might be watching. “I just came away from a bar fight, and it was such a good time I really wish I could get into another one!” she bellowed, hoping that whatever might be watching her took the boast seriously.

A leaf crunched up ahead, and she drew the sword in a swift motion that made her grin, I’m getting the hang of this! She thought, slowly moving towards the thicket from whence the sound had come.

“Halt,” she called in her deepest voice, “Who goes there?”

To her surprise a timid looking young woman in a farmer’s apron and blouse slowly stepped out, raising her hands. The woman, girl really, had tears welling in her eyes, and she sniffled as she stepped into the center of the road. Allison frowned, lowering the blade, but not sheathing it.

“M-Miss, I mean you no harm!” the girl cried, “It’s just that…” she choked back a sob, “I-It’s my time, I’ve been chosen to go to the castle!”

“What castle?” Allison asked.

“T-The countess,” the girl stammered, “our village elders have an agreement to supply her with one person per month to…” the girl went pale, and her voice became a whisper, “drink from…”

Allison gasped, “You mean this countess is a vampire!? ” The girl nodded, and Allison’s surprise turned to righteous fury, “Go back home, tell them that I, Allison the adventurer, have taken your place, I will deal with this countess for you!”

The girl’s eyes went wide, “Oh thank you miss, I was so scared!”

Allison’s heart swelled with pride as the girl ran past her. Slowly her gaze drifted up to a black stone castle, visible on a raised hill overlooking the shimmering surface of the inky black lake beyond.

Time to be a hero, she thought, setting out towards it with renewed determination.

The Countess Alina Lionsheart watched the braziers in her fireplace burn as she sipped her wine. It was a fine red vintage, from her own vineyards, but despite the flavor and the distant warmth of the spirit itself, it did not slake her thirst. Glancing down into her reflection in the wine’s surface she saw the same pale and immaculate cheeks that she’d had for centuries, contrasted sharply with her jet black hair. She had to grin, her fangs popping down in spite of herself, whatever else had been given up, vampirism did have its benefits.

When will the village send the next tribute? She thought irritably. Her hunger grew, one that could only be sated by blood.

She glanced over the lake and chuckled, it was odd just how much easier it was to get fresh blood now that she had come over to the side of angels. Before she’d have had to sneak her way into the village, find someone alone, drain them, and then leave. Now? Her meals came to her door, and it wasn’t like she’d ever enjoyed killing her hosts anyway, that was something for lesser vampires to indulge in.

Still, there were always problems. When she’d applied for her imperial pardon, the emperor’s mages had provided her with ample materials for “reformed” vampires. According to the so-called experts, the ideal diet for a vampiric woman of her age was overweight men in their thirties, forties, and fifties, supposedly the extra “lipids” were good for her, and having them removed was good for the hosts, something to do with “blood pressure,” which she found to be an absurd concept in any case, but in spite of both her and the Imperial governor’s own instructions, the village kept sending her young female virgins.

Well, they’re fun in their own way too, she thought with a chuckle. Her loins tingled at the thought, but as always that brought her mind to the man who had made her into what she was today.

Jacen , she sighed wistfully, someday you will realize that your fate is with me, to join your true love in the cold embrace of undeath as we-

Her crystal ball glowed red, startling her and causing her to glide across the room. Her eyes went wide as she saw the fairy companion of her one true love fighting hard against the cold winds of her domain. She frowned, the crystal was enchanted to alert her to only a few circumstances, the approach of a certain elven mage and astronomer, an angry mob, or…

Jacen? She thought eagerly, You’ve finally returned! She looked for him, then frowned, seeing only the fairy. You ARE with her Jacen, she thought crossly, but… how?

With a cackle she realized she didn’t really care, and in a flash, she’d morphed into a bat, fluttering through her fortress to greet the man who had saved her from the shadow.

Lord Tannenburg trotted his column of horsemen down the path towards the castle belonging to the infamous vampiric countess Alina. He glanced back, his steely gaze drifting over the outlaws he’d forced into his company. Tanara met his look, doing her best to remain calm under the man’s judgmental gaze, and she sighed with relief as he turned away a moment later.

“Miss,” Bernard mumbled quietly, “How long do you want to be following this guy?”

“He’s going to lead us to Sir Jacen,” Tanara muttered, “and we’ve got to beat him to fulfill my wish, right?”

“Yeah,” Bernard said, nodding his head, “But… what then?” he looked back at the other members of the bandit troupe. Tannenburg had dressed them all in shining steel plate armor, and given them horses, but they clearly stuck out from the rest of his men, who were all stern faced, humorless fellows who looked at them with disdain.

“Then the crystal is open for another wish,” Tanara whispered, glancing at the pouch at the paladin’s side, “we just need to be sure we get it first.” She breathed out slowly, “Bernard, if you and the boys don’t want to do this-“

“We’re with the bandit queen Tanara,” he replied simply, “hell or high water…”

Tanara felt something inside her both simultaneously die and roar to life, you idiots could just go, she thought angrily, if you stay then… She pursed her lips, well fuck me, now I’ve got to win…

“The fairy has been spotted heading in this direction,” Tannenburg called, “ready slings and arrows, I don’t want her and Jacen escaping if they’re anywhere close!” He looked to Tanara and waved her forward, “get up here, if possible we’ll have you land the final blow.”

“You’re really going to kill another member of your order like this?” Tanara asked, joining him, “Not that I’m complaining, but it seems like the kind of thing most paladins would agree is evil.”

Tannenburg growled as he turned to her, and a shiver went up her spine at the steely look in his eyes, “Do you think that a man acquires vast lands and riches in the service of justice and the gods alone girl?” He gestured at his column of men, and the fine steel they all wore.

“So are you going to wish for more money?” Tanara asked with a frown, “a bigger castle?”

Tannenburg’s face slowly twisted into a smile that made Tanara’s blood run cold, “I care little for my wealth, it’s a tool to me, one that lets me pursue my true passion on a wider scale, in a grander manner.”

“And uh, what’s that?” Tanara asked, fighting the urge to run.

“Punishing sinners, of course,” Tannenburg chuckled.

Alette hovered in front of the massive doors of the countess’s castle. Jacen had poked his head up from her bra cup, frowning at the massive lion-themed door knocker before them.

“So many things are hard at this size,” he muttered.

“Yep,” Alette sighed, her wings buzzing as she moved forward. “You humans really don’t appreciate how strong a fairy’s back muscles have to be to do all of this stuff…” She gripped the iron ring, grunting as she slowly levitated backwards, then released it, letting it clang loudly against the door.

There was a groaning sound, and Alette quickly flew backwards as the massive gate swung open, revealing an ornate entrance hall with a red carpet guiding the eye to a pair of curved staircases leading upwards.

There was a flash of light, and then a puff of smoke as the castle’s matron appeared, a pale and busty black haired woman with a blood red dress.

“Jacen!” She called, her arms going wide. She glided across the floor, her shadow taking on a mocking and imposing form behind her, “And the fly…”

“And the mosquito,” Alette said with a smirk.

Alina hissed for a moment, then smiled, “Haha, so clever fairy, I always enjoy your wit… Where is Jacen?”

Alette rolled her eyes, then reached into her bra, holding the tiny knight out for her, “Hello!” Jacen called with a smile.

Alina blinked, leaning over the fairy and squinting her eyes as she took in the speck sized knight, “You’re… small,” she said finally, a fanged grin slowly tracing over her features.

“Yes,” Jacen sighed, “it’s why we’re here actually, a brigand used  a magical artifact, a crystal called one of the gifts to Turis, to reduce me to this size.”

Alina nodded, “and I’m guessing the petty witch of the woods was of no help?” She chuckled smugly, “It is a very powerful enchantment, and you’ll need someone who knows of otherworldly beings to even attempt to undo it. Give Jacen to me.” She held out her hand, and Alette slowly lowered Jacen down to the soft surface of her palm.

Jacen looked around the vast plain of the vampire’s soft hand, feeling like an ant as her gleeful face looked down at him. Alina had no heartbeat, but the pale face managed to blush all the same as she took in his tiny and naked form.

“Go rest fairy,” Alina said, waving dismissively, “I will need some time alone with Jacen to work on the enchantment.”

“I’d rather just stay here,” Alette replied, crossing her arms as she buzzed by Alina’s ear.

“No no, your fairy magic could throw off my spells,” Alina lied.

Jacen’s world lurched as the enormous hand lifted him over a pair of bountiful milky white breasts, the valley of the countess’s cleavage rising up below him. She tilted her hand, and he tumbled down her palm with a grunt, falling through the air like a grain of sand until he hit the soft surface. Alina’s pale skin had a soft aroma, almost like a rosey perfume, and it filled his senses as her gigantic finger came down to poke at him gently, prodding him down towards her cleavage.

“Alina,” he protested, trying to struggle against the massive digit, “Surely Alette can stay-“

“Shhhh,” Alina said with a smirk, lifting her finger and then pushing him deep between her breasts, withdrawing it and nodding to herself as he disappeared from view.

“Hey!” Alette squeaked, “I just won’t use any magic while you’re working, don’t think I don’t see what you’re doing bloodsucker! I’ll-“

“Alette,” Alina said with a grin, making eye contact with the fairy as her own irises began to glow red, “You are now under my power…” Alette stopped as the hypnosis took effect, her mouth hanging open as she was forced to meet the vampire’s gaze. “I am going to spend a few hours working with Sir Jacen alone,” she intoned, “and you don’t want to disturb me.”

“I don’t want to disturb you,” Alette droned as the vampiric hypnosis took effect.

“In fact,” Alina chuckled to herself, “you want to go and rest in the nice brass cage in my study.”

“I want to go rest in the brass cage in your study,” Alette nodded.

Alina bit her lower lip, causing her fangs to protrude slightly as a truly wicked idea struck her, “And… occupy yourself with lustful thoughts until I get back, lustful thoughts of Sir Jacen and myself!” Alette nodded, buzzing away with a dazed look in her eyes, “Don’t forget to lock yourself in the cage dear!” Alina giggled, waving teasingly as the fairy went.

“Now, let’s see what, if anything, I can do for you Jacen,” she drawled, slowly levitating up the staircase. She headed towards her tower, flicking her wrist and causing the doors to fly open as she glided through, her dress hanging below her and dragging over the floor slightly. She slowly descended back to the floor, letting her bare feet make contact with the stone floor. She glanced down at her chest, where the tiny squirming movements of the trapped knight were barely a tickle. She smiled, lifting her arms up and willing the dress to fly off of her, leaving her clad only in her blood red silk panties and brassiere.

Jacen’s dreamy imprisonment between the milky white breasts ended as the finger that had trapped him there retrieved him, scooping under his body. He gasped as he saw the curvaceous form the vampiric countess come into view, the vast expanses of soft pale skin catching his eye as he sized up a woman the size of a mountain while she grinned down at him.

“Much is lost with vampirism,” she murmured, “but one’s beauty lasts forever…” She slowly placed him down on a stone pillar that rose in the center of the room, and with a snap of her fingers a pentagram lit up on the floor, casting the room in an eerie red light.

“T-This is not daemonic magic, is it?” Jacen asked nervously.

“No,” she said softly, “I haven’t taken any favors from Hell since I met you…” she slowly walked around the room, checking her circle and letting the tiny man take in more of her body. She could have been carved from marble, and her breasts were immense sensuous globes that were still pert and perky, jiggling slightly with each step. “You fascinated me when we first met Jacen,” she said, smiling, “you genuinely wanted to help me turn away from evil, not because you thought you could get something from me, or because you were infatuated with my beauty, but because you genuinely wanted to help me, to no other end!”

“I-It’s a paladin’s duty,” he stammered, his mouth dry as the gigantic countess walked back to him, looming over the small stone pillar. “Everyone deserves a chance to redeem themselves,” he managed.

“I didn’t think men like you existed,” Alina said, smiling and letting her fangs gleam in the low light.

She held her hands out, muttering incantations under her breath. Her hair billowed, as if blown by the wind, and a thousand strands of magical energy filled the air. Jacen looked up at them in awe, watching as the countess parsed the threads of reality itself.

“This is the work of the divines,” Alina muttered, “breaking it is likely impossible, but perhaps I can glean some insight on how the wish made on the crystal could be satisfied?” She watched the threads fly by her face, stopping them on what appeared to Jacen to be a tight knot of pure energy. Alina frowned, “you said a brigand did this to you? To defeat you?”

“That’s the working theory,” Jacen nodded, “she’s still after me to finish it.”

“This wish… it doesn’t seem like it would be satisfied with death,” Alina muttered.

Jacen cocked his head, “Well I suppose she could make me surrender-“

There was a sound like cracking timber, and a moment later Alina scowled as the blue threads faded, “I couldn’t hold the threads in place long enough, divine magics are slippery, difficult to hold. I can try again after some rest.”

“Yes, we need to figure this out,” Jacen muttered, “so the wish isn’t for my death… That’s something of a relief.”

“No doubt,” Alina sighed, “but determining exactly what will render this wish fulfilled could take years, or perhaps it’s impossible entirely.” Her hands came down on either side of him, sliding against his sides like clapping waves as she scooped him up into her cupped hands. Jacen felt his stomach lurch as he was brought up to the statuesque face of the countess, filling his vision and looming over him like a harvest moon. “I don’t like the idea of you in danger, out in the world at this size,” she said softly.

“Alette has been helping me,” Jacen said uncertainly, “but it has been… difficult.”

“You’ve already done more than your share of good in the world,” Alina continued. “Stay here with me Jacen, I’ll keep you safe…” She grinned, baring her fangs, “and perhaps we could grow closer?”

Jacen blinked, “I… I don’t think I can-“

“You need time to think on it,” she sighed, “allow me to convince you.”

She held out a hand, and a goblet of wine flew through the air, sloshing slightly as she caught it. With a smug smirk she pinched Jacen’s body between her finger tips, holding him over the dark drink and then releasing him. There was a tiny splash as he fell into the lake of red wine, and he gasped, struggling to tread water as the gentle motions of the countess swirling her drink became an inescapable current.

Alina raised the wine glass to her lips, smiling and letting her fangs protrude slightly as Jacen looked on in shock as the massive black chasm of her mouth opened. She tilted the drink, and he swam futilely against the wave of wine as he tried to avoid being swept past her lips.

What is she doing!? he thought in a panic, shouting in surprise as a final sip sucked him into the wet darkness. Saliva dripped from the ceiling of the vast cave, soaking him as the wine disappeared down the back of her throat.

He was thrust back into the low light of the room as Alina stuck her tongue out, giving him a good view of the twin white pillars of her fangs as she grinned down at him. Before he could ask any questions the tongue retracted, pulling him into the black chasm once again.

This time the tongue lifted him up, pressing him against the roof of the countess’s mouth. Gently she rolled him over, forcing his back against her palate as she slowly ground her soft tongue over his body. It was long before he found himself growing aroused at the motions of the massive appendage, and he groaned as he felt her soft, wet tongue slide over his entire front again and again.

“Ah!” he cried out, spraying ropes of seed that were instantly washed away by the saliva dripping all around him. He panted in exhaustion as the countess slowly stuck her tongue out again, bathing him in light as he lay limply across her tastebuds.

Alina giggled as she delicately pinched him off her tongue, strands of saliva pulling at his soaked body as she brought him to her eye for examination.

“You are so cute at this size,” she mused, “I think that there are many things we could do with you like this that we normally couldn’t…”

“A-Alina,” Jacen gasped, trying to orient himself, “I know you want to keep me safe, but-“

“You needn’t make any decisions now,” she said in a soft voice, “simply let me take care of you while you think it over.

She lowered him down to her breasts once again, quickly, but gently, forcing his body back into her cleavage. The pale pillowy hills swallowed him up almost eagerly, the smooth and soft skin brushing against his entire body as the pair of breasts molded around him. The rich rose scent filled his nostrils again, and as the soft warmth of Alina’s chest enveloped him again, he thought on her offer.

Alette groaned as she fingered herself to orgasm, writhing across the floor of the cage as she imagined Alina and Jacen furiously making love. Something about the idea was so arousing to her, and she imagined hovering over the scene, looking on the man she loved and the countess cried out in passion.

She frowned as the post orgasm haze faded, Wait a minute… A wave of revulsion hit her as she realized just what she’d be pleasuring herself to, she looked at her still wet finger as rage filled her.

“That bitch!” Alette howled, buzzing to the door of the brass cage. She gripped the bars and scowled, remembering how she’d locked herself in, then tossed the small key outside of the cage. She looked at it, laying on the far side of Alina’s writing desk, almost mocking her.

The door to the study opened, and the smug vampiress hovered in, a sheer negligee clinging to her pale form and revealing the dark red lingerie she wore beneath it. She slowly made her way around the desk, letting herself descend into the chair as she smirked at Alette.

“Ah, it seems you shook off the hypnosis,” she chuckled, “enjoy yourself?”

“You are so sick!” Alette spat, “I knew you were still evil!”

“It wasn’t a nice thing to do, but I don’t think it rises to the level of evil, ” Alina chuckled, “and think you enjoyed yourself, no?” she glanced down at her body, then at the fairy, causing the tiny woman’s wings to flutter as she blushed.

“Where’s Jacen?” Alette demanded.

 “He’s safe,” Alina said, tracing a finger over her cleavage, “and that’s what we need to discuss… I’ve decided to keep Jacen here, protected and cared for. The world is too dangerous for him at this size, it’s only a matter of time until he gets stepped on, or worse!”

“T-That’s not your decision to make!” Alette stammered, “Jacen and I have been doing just fine, and whenever we remove the enchantment-“

“You might not be able to,” Alina sighed, frustrated, “Jacen will come around to my point of view soon I think.” She glanced down at her chest and smiled, “he deserves to rest and enjoy the rest of his life anyways, I’ll keep him in the lap of luxury, he will want for nothing.” She playfully squeezed her breasts together, and deep within her cleavage Jacen gave a dreamy groan as the world seemed to hug him, sending him ever deeper.

“Do you really think Jacen will be happy spending the rest of his life trapped in your tits?” Alette shouted.

“Most men would be,” Alina chuckled, “yes, this will be Jacen’s fate, he will spend much of his days squirming adorably against my chest, safe and sound.” The countess raised an eyebrow, “Of course, perhaps he won’t be alone?”

Alette gulped, “Huh?”

“Jacen will want you around,” Alina sighed, “so of course my invitation extends to you as well.” She leaned over the table, grinning as her eyes flashed red again, “Look at them fairy,” she giggled as Alette stared at her breasts, swaying slightly as her mind became more suggestible, “Tell me the truth, don’t you wish you could dive right in? Just rest peacefully between them… forever?”

“I… I…” Alette stammered, trying to fight the countess’s words. She scowled and squeezed her eyes shut, “Y-You’re not going to mind control me into liking your big fat cow tits!”

Alina rolled her eyes, “Please fairy, I doubt very much that I need hypnosis for that , I just want you to admit it.” The countess leaned back, placing her slender feet up on the desk. She twirled her finger, and the lock on the cage popped open. She grinned wickedly as her eyes flashed red again, “Alette, you love my feet, and would love to touch them.”

Alette zipped out of the cage, almost stumbling as she landed in front of the countess’s feet, “C-Can I please rub your feet?” she begged eagerly.

“I suppose I could let you,” Alina giggled. She sighed happily as the fairy began massaging her soft soles. As she hovered nearly everywhere her feet were immaculately clean and soft, and the fairy groaned happily as she pressed her face into the center of the vampire’s sole.

Alette frowned, Wait a minute, I don’t like- she scowled, “Stop with the mind control!” she shouted angrily. Still, she found herself massaging the vampire’s feet, using all of her strength to work the pale woman’s arches.

“We could have a lot of fun together Alette,” Alina said with a pouty expression, “and it would make Jacen so happy if you stayed here too.”

They were interrupted by the sound of the door down in the great hall opening, “Hello?” Allison’s voice called nervously.

“What is she doing here?” Alette wondered aloud.

“Oh, that’s just my dinner,” Alina sighed, leaning forward again. Her hand gripped Alette, and the fairy cried out in surprise as the countess stuffed her between the same soft breasts that had swallowed Jacen up.

Jacen grunted as a massive foot made contact with his body, and Alette’s toes curled around him protectively as she fought to escape.

“Just relax,” Alina said, adjusting her breasts so the fairies arms, and wings, were pressed tightly against her body. Only Alette’s head was sticking out, allowing her to see as Alina hovered through the castle to the entry hall.

Allison held Jacen’s sword upright as she peered through the castle halls, “Come out vampire, face justice!” She squealed in surprise, nearly falling backwards as there was a blur, and then the countess was before her.

“Another pretty village girl,” Alina sighed, reaching out to gently brush Allison’s hair out of her eyes.

Allison gulped, a nearly naked beautiful woman toying with her hair had thrown her off guard, “N-Now see here,” she stammered, “you won’t be eating any more villagers foul beast!”

“Hmm?” Alina frowned, “Didn’t the village elders explain things?”

“I sent that girl on the road back home,” Allison growled, pushing Alina away and raising the sword, “I call on the gods to grant me the power to smite thee, vampire!” A ray of light shot up the sword, arcing across the room and striking Alina. “Yes!” Allison crowed in triumph, blinking as her vision cleared. Her face fell as she saw the countess still before her, arms crossed in annoyance. “No,” she breathed, “that’s impossible, upon being hit with the divine light of the gods a vampire should-“

“Yes, were I still on the path of wickedness I’d be reduced to dust,” Alina said irritably, “but as I’ve repented, it just sort of stings a little, the gods are nice like that.”

“Repented?” Allison asked, confused.

“Allison, what are you doing with Jacen’s sword!?” Alette squeaked.

Allison blinked, looking down at the fairy trapped in the vampire’s cleavage, “Alette?” she blushed, seeing the fairy squirming in the countess’s tits, “You’re uh… looking well. I’ve just been using it until I could return it to him!”

“Well he’s still small, so-“

“Enough,” Alina growled, “I’m quite famished, and if I understand correctly, you sent the girl who was to feed me away?”

Allison chewed her lip, “Well uh, I thought you were going to kill her, so… yeah?”

“You will take her place then,” Alina said in a husky voice. There was a blur as the vampire crossed the room in the blink of an eye, easily prying the sword from Allison’s hand and letting it clatter to the floor. Allison shouted in surprise as the vampire’s hand reached around, clasping her bottom, squeezing tightly as the countess drew her close.

“Oh wow,” Allison breathed, her heart hammering as the gorgeous woman smirked at her. She’d never looked at another woman in a lustful way before, but the way she was being handled by the countess was making her reconsider.

“Uh, guys,” Alette breathed, “it’s kind of tight down here!” Alina hugging Allison close had pressed the two women’s chests together, increasing the pressure on the trapped fairy who was now caught between them.

“Take a deep breath,” the countess grinned, “you will feel a sting.”

Allison breathed deeply, then gasped at the sharp sting on her neck. It only hurt for a second, and a warm haze came over her as the other woman held her tight. It started with a tingle, and then there was a fire of lust ignited between her legs, she moaned softly, her knees going weak as her vision faded, and then with a final whimper she felt a powerful orgasm rock her body, sending her into unconsciousness as she shuddered in ecstasy.

“Ah, delightful,” Alina chuckled, pulling away from the girl and wiping the corner of her mouth. She scooped up the unconscious girl, and with her vampiric speed raced through the castle to her guest bedroom, laying her down in the bed. With a pleased sigh she reached into her cleavage, pulling Alette free. “How do you and Jacen know this girl?” she asked with a chuckle as she grabbed a nearby rag, dabbing it gently on the two bitemarks on Allison’s neck.

“She’s the barmaid at an inn and tavern by the main road,” Alette muttered, “She’s got eyes for Jacen too, so you might want to send her away when she wakes up.”

“Who doesn’t have eyes for Sir Jacen? Alina laughed, “I’ll need to eat a few more times before sending her on her way in any case.” She glanced at the hovering fairy, “Now then, where will you stay? I assume you don’t find the cage acceptable?”

“Just give me Jacen back and-“

There was a loud banging as the front door once again burst open. Men shouted, and there was a clanging of steel, the telltale sound of armor and swords.

“Expecting more visitors?” Alette asked nervously.

“No,” Alina growled. She grabbed Alette again, the world blurring as she raced to the entrance hall. A large group of knights with weapons drawn were entering the castle, and at their head was a stern looking man with a thick mustache and a sword in hand.

“Find Sir Jacen,” he bellowed.

“What is the meaning of this!?” Alina shouted, her fangs bared as she levitated up over the room. The men froze, looking to their leader for orders.

“Ah, the so called reformed vampire,” Lord Tannenburg snarled, “I knew that the order had lost its way when they were taken in by your sob story instead of staking you through the heart as the gods command.”

“W-We’re here for Sir Jacen,” Tanara said, coming up to his side, “So just hand him over, and nobody gets hurt-“

“No, this hell beast is being sent home,” Tannenburg growled.

Alina’s eyes went wide as a bolt of red lightning leapt from the man’s sword, but a wall of sparkling blue fairy magic stopped it inches from her face.

“Hey, Tannenburg!” Alette shouted, “what the hell are you doing? You know she’s been pardoned! And why are you with these thugs?”

“Oh good, Jacen’s buzzing bug of a companion,” Tannenburg chuckled, “we’ve come to the right place!”

Alette gulped, buzzing back over towards Alina, “Uh, okay I think Lord Tannenburg might not be a good guy.”

“Astute observation,” Alina growled. She looked down at her breasts, where Jacen was still safely held, “I won’t let them hurt you,” she whispered, her eyes glowing red as her fangs dropped. “Come Alette, let’s remove these appetizers from my home!”

With a roar the vampire dove at the knights, with Alette buzzing behind her as they entered battle.