- Text Size +

The droning of Alette’s buzzing wings rattled Jacen’s eardrums as they made their way through the forest. Traveling like this was taking some getting used to, and the tiny knight felt nauseous as the world blurred by. They weren’t traveling that fast either, Alette could move with astonishing speed in short bursts, but for long range flying she didn’t travel much faster than a horse at a casual trot.

The most difficult thing to come to terms with, however, was where she’d decided to carry him.

“Don’t poke out too much!” the fairy giggled.

Jacent felt her strong finger land on his head, slowly pushing him back down into the cup of her bra. Snuggled against the warmth of her breast, it wasn’t an uncomfortable way to travel in the slightest, in fact with the soft pillowy skin of the giant mammary against his back it was by far one of the cozier journeys he’d taken.

Jacen gulped as he felt his hand trace across the slightly rougher skin of her nipple, and he pulled back as if electrocuted, wondering if the giant fairy noticed. He’d always been aware that Alette was a woman, and a pretty one too, for all that she was the size of a doll, but at this size, seeing all of her features magnified to this degree, he suddenly found her occupying his thoughts more and more.

He touched my nipple, Alette thought with a giggle, now did you do it on purpose, or on accident? She slowed her flying for a moment, reaching for her bra cup, “Sorry, my weight’s a little off center, even a small change can mess up a fairy’s flying!”

Jacen felt the fingers come down on his side, gently pushing him so that the fairy’s enormous nipple was now pressing directly into his back. He gulped as he felt it starting to stiffen from touching him, and Alette gave a sight that was a little too relieved as she cupped her chest, forcing him against it.

“Much better,” she growled, picking up speed again.

Tanara led her band of outlaws along the road, casually tossing the wishing crystal up and catching it out of the air as they walked.

“So, this witch,” Tanara said, “Is she the type that’s going to turn us all into frogs if we bother her? Or is she going to be willing to tell us how this thing works for a few coins?”

“She definitely seems into gold,” Bernard muttered, “she sells potions, vitality elixers, but she also sells some other things, but you’ve got to ask for them directly.”

Tanara frowned, “like what?”

“Potions that…” Bernard trailed off, looking to the other men for help, but they just shuffled nervously.

“Potions for your dick?” Tanara asked, raising an eyebrow, “Guys, come on, we’re a group of murderous outlaws, I’m not going to slap you for saying penis.”

“They’re the best cock potions too!” one of the men cut in. “I used one back with my ex-wife, bought me another few months of marriage, I’m sure of it!”

“Huh, well her loss big guy,” Tanara chuckled, “Okay everyone, do you remember what I told you about fighting magic users?”

“You think it’s going to come to blows?” Bernard asked.

“I’m going to ask nicely,” Tanara said, “but if the witch won’t play along…” she shrugged, “then I might start getting a little angry.” She twirled her pistol expertly, holstering again as she rested her hand on her sword pommel, “the key is to keep them off balance, even the ones that don’t need incantations anymore still need to focus to make their stuff work.”

“How do we distract them?” one of her men asked.

“Loud noises, taunts, that sort of thing,” Tanara said, “if you’re close enough, hit them in the face, most mages won’t keep casting once they’ve been punched in the mouth.”

Lorelei cackled to herself, enjoying the way the glowing green liquid in her cauldron bubbled. Slowly she stirred the brew, leaning over it to inhale the rich fumes, shuddering in pleasure. The Draught of Insatiability was one of her most popular sellers, and always tended to have a lot of buyers right around festivals. It made her good money too, and at four days of work to brew there weren’t any other alchemists or enchanters in a hundred miles who could prepare one.

A wind chime told her that a visitor had crossed onto her property, and she looked up from her work. With a hum she held out her hand, willing her broomstick to fly to her waiting palm. Stopping by a small mirror by the door, she quickly adjusted her appearance. A long, jagged nose popped out, a bulging wart with a hair growing out if it emerged on her chin, and she stooped over, grinning as her teeth turned jagged and yellow, her skin a pale green. Finally, she tilted her wide brimmed hat ever so slightly, In this business, it paid to give people what they expected out of a witch.

“Welcome my pretties!” she laughed, throwing the door open. No one was there, and she peered out, her eyes narrowing. “What a foul thing,” she said loudly, “to harass a feeble old woman like this!”

“You’re not an old woman, now drop that ridiculous glamour!” the familiar voice of a certain fairy called. Alette buzzed down into view, crossing her arms at Lorelei’s disguise.

The witch brightened, “Oh, it’s my favorite little dragonfly!” As she stood up her features changed, her skin smoothing and returning to its pale, almost white sheen, her hair going from grey streaked and frazzled to straight and almost silky black, spilling down her back. Finally her breasts jutted outward, expanding in her open top dress and giving her a deep cleavage that contrasted sharply with the ebony fabric. “Please, come in!” she giggled, waving the fairy inside.

“Why do you always make yourself look ugly?” Alette asked, fluttering inside.

“Most expect a witch to be old, experienced, twisted by the dark magics we command,” Lorelei said wistfully. “It is so rare to meet people willing to accept us for the curious and free thinking people that we are…” She sat down at the table, regarding the fairy with a wide grin, “I’m so glad to see you again Alette, when was it we last saw each other?”

“The time the town’s old mayor was summoning demons to write his campaign speeches,” Alette said, fluttering down to the table’s surface.

“Ah yes, Jacen looked so dashing when he was banishing them back to the underworld,” Lorelei giggled, a red tinge coming over her pale cheeks. “I do wonder though, why would his adorable fairy companion come all the way out here without him?”

“That’s actually why I’m here,” Alette began, “You see, Jacen- EEP!” she squeaked in surprise as Lorelei swept her up, clenching her fingers around the tiny fairy and holding her tight as her wings buzzed in panic. The witch licked her lips amorously and slowly brought her thumb, nearly as thick as Alette’s torso, up to the fairy’s crotch, pressing gently, but firmly into it.

“I think I know,” Lorelei said in a husky voice, “We’ve always had a certain chemistry , haven’t we fairy?”

“WHAT!?” Alette squeaked.

“You decided to leave noble Sir Jacen for an afternoon and come here and find out what it would be like to be with someone bigger? ” Lorelei cooed, slowly rubbing her thumb against the outside of Alette’s dress.

The fairy gasped, it did feel good, “N-No-“ she stammered, trying to regain control of the situation.

“It’s completely natural for fairies that live among humans to have curiosity Alette,” Lorelei continued. “You’re so small, and delicate!” her free hand came around to Alette’s back, gripping one of her buzzing wings and holding it still for a moment, running her fingers along the transparent appendage.

Alette shivered at the sensation, “W-What are you doing?” she managed weakly, “don’t pull that off!”

“I’d never dream of that,” Lorelei chuckled, “but a fairy’s wings are an erogenous zone all their own, and with the right stimulation…” Alette squealed as a wave of pleasure ran through her body, leaving her panting and flushed as she looked up at the giant witch’s grinning face. “See? Doesn’t that feel nice?” she asked. “I’ve done my research, I know just how to make our little tryst the most unforgettable time of your life!”

“WAIT!” Alette shouted, “I-I’m not here for uh… that,” she managed, panting a little as the witch toyed with her wings again.

Lorelei stopped, frowning, “I’m sorry, what?”

“I didn’t come here to do things with you!” Alette managed, finally finding her mind again.

Lorelei released her instantly, “Oh gods, I’m so sorry!”

Alette shivered as she fluttered back down to the table, rubbing her temples and trying to get her bearings, how the hell did she know how to touch my wings like that? She glanced at the bookshelf again, scowling as she saw Intimate Relations with Smallfolk, almost mocking her from its position among the other volumes.

“Okay,” she breathed finally, “I’m here because Jacen got shrunk!”

Lorelei’s expression went from embarrassed to interested in the blink of an eye, “Really?” the witch drawled, “what caused that?” She chewed her lip, “Where is he now? I might need some time alone with him to reverse the curse, you know how tricky those elven magics can be.”

“He’s right here!” Alette said, reaching into her top and withdrawing the tiny human.

Jacen had heard most of the exchange, and was red faced with embarrassment himself, evidently Alette was right about Lorelei’s fixation on smaller races, he admitted to himself. He forced a smile, waving up at the colossal witch from Alette’s hand.

“Hello!” he called, trusting Alette’s charm to render him audible.

“Gods, you are tiny, ” Lorelei giggled, leaning in and squinting to get a better look at him. “This isn’t any elven spell either…” She slowly brought her fingertip down to him, and it soon filled his vision, a vast wall of ridged flesh. It glowed blue a moment, then there was a *snap* sound, causing Lorelei to pull it back, shaking it as if she’d been bitten. “Yikes,” she muttered, “whatever got you got you good. I couldn’t even try to pry at the enchantment without getting feedback.”

“Can you just throw a growing spell on top of it?” Jacen asked hopefully.

Lorelei and Alette laughed together, “Boy, you can tell he only bothers with divine magics, huh?” Lorelei said.

“Growing spells are much harder than shrinking spells,” Alette explained, “they’re mostly novelties. If growth was easy, we fairies would be the big ones.”

“You are to me,” Jacen smirked.

“I might be able to help a little with that,” Lorelei said, “you’re small enough that I can probably make something to grow you a few inches,” she explained. She shifted uncomfortably, “It’s an unconventional potion, but I have had lots of success with it growing small things by up to six inches or more!”

“What kind of small things?” Alette asked with a frown.

Lorelei rolled her eyes, “It’s a potion for men who have a short sword, but want a longsword, okay?”

“Ah,” Jacen nodded, “I see… and you think it would work for me?”

“Worst case scenario, you’re going to be very confident for a few days,” Lorelei chuckled, “but I’m sure with a little tweak it could work on the entirety of your anatomy, instead of just that one part.”

The witch scurried to the back of her cabin, returning a moment later with a large glass flask and a small cast iron stand. She put it on a small work table near her cauldron, her hands blurring as she grabbed various ingredients and poured them in.

“Alette!” she called, “prepare some blue fire!”

The fairy nodded, tucking Jacen back into the cup of her bra as she fluttered up to the flask’s burner. With a quick zap from her hands, a rich blue flame popped into being, slowly heating the prepared potion while Lorelei poured a viscous clear liquid into it.

“Yes,” the witch cackled, “excellent! This cock growth- I mean this Jacen growth potion should be ready soon.” She glanced over at Alette, frowning as she saw the tiny dot of Jacen’s head poking out of her top. “Hey, are you carrying Jacen in your tits?”

“It’s the safest place for him!” Alette retorted, “I don’t have pockets!”

“It’s certainly comfortable,” Jacen admitted, glancing up at Alette with a grin.

“You’d be far more comfortable with me,” Lorelei smirked, “ both of you…” she traced a finger along her breast for a moment. “Jacen, you’d just disappear, Alette? I think you’d find yourself enjoying the experience.”

“Nah, I’m having fun being the big one for a change,” Alette chuckled, buzzing upwards.

Lorelei held out a hand, and Alette yelped a she felt telekinetic tendrils wrap around her, the invisible digits forcing her wings to her side and causing her to float through the air to the witch, who snatched her out of the air once again.

“You’re not big though,” Lorelei giggled, “Jacen’s just smaller. ” She lifted the fairy up, getting a good look at the tiny man tucked against her breast. “I’d be a fool to pass up an opportunity like this,” Lorelei laughed, “this is my chance to feel truly divine… ” Her eyes shone with excitement as she pushed her robe aside, revealing the black panties with gold star patterns across the front.

Oh gods, she’s gone insane, Alette thought weakly.

“Lorelei,” Jacen began, “I’m not sure what you have in mind-“

“I’m going to stuff you in my panties, then you two are going up my cunt,” Lorelei grinned.

“Ah, well not much ambiguity there,” Jacen muttered. He glanced up at Alette, “Well?”

Alette blinked, “What do you mean well? Come up with a plan to get us out of this! Like you always do!?”

“Usually I’m the big one, and…” Jacen blushed, “it’s not the worst thing to have happen to us at this size, is it?”

Alette gulped, not wanting to admit she’d had the same thought cross her mind, “L-Look here Lorelei, this is all pretty sudden, and-“

“If you don’t want to, just say so,” Lorelei growled, annoyed.

Alette thought it over, “You’ll let us go afterward?” she asked, “no keeping the fairy and the tiny guy as sex toys forever?”

“Come on, you guys are my friends,” Lorelei laughed.

“I didn’t hear a yes,” Alette scowled, “we fairies know exactly how this goes! It’s all fun and games until you’re living in a panty drawer!”

“Is this really a big problem at smaller sizes?” Jacen asked, stunned.

“Yes,” Alette and Lorelei said together.

“But not with me!” Lorelei added, forcing a smile, “you two could experience all the fun of being tiny and helpless in a totally safe-“

Lorelei’s wind chime rang, and she froze, “Someone’s coming,” she muttered. She waved her free hand at a small crystal ball in the corner, causing it to light up. Within the shimmering orb the three of them saw the bandit leader, Tanara, leading her group of men towards the cottage.

“That’s the bandit!” Jacen said angrily, “the one who used the crystal to do this to me!”

“She must be coming to finish us off!” Alette gasped.

A moment later there was a knock at the door, and Lorelei gulped, “W-What business do you have here?” she asked nervously.

“My name’s Tanara, the Bandit Queen!” the woman’s muffled voice called. “I’m here with my army of outlaws-“

“We’re more like a troupe,” someone called. There was a slapping sound, then a cry of pain, before the woman continued.

“My army of outlaws, and I demand counsel with Lorelei the witch!”

“They’re not here for you,” Lorelei muttered.

“You’ve got to hide us somewhere!” Jacen said.

Lorelei’s face lit up in a grin, and she stifled a giggle as she brought the gripped fairy lower.

“Wait, surely there must be some other-“ Alette was cut off as she, and Jacen, were stuffed down the front of the witch’s gold and black panties.

Alette squirmed, the warmth and humidity rushing up to greet her as the witch’s slick lips brushed against her. In desperation she buzzed her wings, but that just caused the witch to squeal in excitement, pressing her hand against the fabric and pressing the pair closer to herself.

“Oof!” Lorelei grunted, “those wings can vibrate, she muttered, letting the front of her robe fall down again, hiding her underwear and the prisoners within. The fairy’s squirming nearly made her double over as she made her way to the door, but with a deep breath she forced herself upright, summoning all of her strength to conjure her disguise once again.

Within her underwear Jacen was thrown free of Alette’s top, falling down into the abyss of the panties with a shout. He hit the side of the cleanly shaved slit, sticking to the pink flesh as her juices filled his senses with the rich musky smell of her arousal.

Lorelei bit her lip, feeling the tiny human make contact. Okay, she thought, just answer their questions and get them out of here… then you can play with the tinies!

“Welcome my pretties!” she cackled, throwing the door open.

“Yeah, hi,” Tanara snapped, pushing her way in. Her men followed behind her, the brutes cradling their weapons as they took up positions along the walls, surrounding the spellcaster.

“What can I do for you?” Lorelei asked, struggling to maintain her “witch voice” as she felt the fairy and the tiny knight squirm in her nethers.

“I need answers about this,” Tanara said, holding up the crystal. “It’s supposed to grant wishes, it’s already granted one, actually, it saved me from… That is to say, it allowed me to defeat Sir Jacen in combat.”

You defeated sir Jacen?” Lorelei asked skeptically. She shivered, hoping her “guests” wouldn’t notice.

“He fled the battle and I was still standing,” Tanara snapped, “that’s defeated enough for me! Now, I want to know what this crystal is, and how it works! And I can offer you a hefty reward for telling me!”

Lorelei’s interest was piqued, “A reward you say? Gold? Enchanted tomes perhaps?”

Tanara sighed, “Okay, well maybe I can give you a few hundred thalers now as a down payment for the reward you’ll get when I’m the most famous outlaw in the world?”

“Witches don’t work on credit,” Lorelei replied darkly.

“Do they work in exchange for not getting beaten black and blue?” Tanara asked with a grin.

Lorelei tried to respond, but Alette slipped lower, and she just managed a grunt, placing her hand on the table next to her for balance. A split second later Jacen began climbing upward, sending flares of pleasure up her spine as he maneuvered himself across her lips.

“I see the threat has hit home,” Tanara laughed as the witch’s face struggled to remain calm. She thrust the crystal into Lorelei’s hand, “tell me what this is, and how I use it!”

Lorelei breathed out slowly, “T-This is…” She frowned, suddenly forgetting the fairy and the knight squirming in her panties for a moment. “This is one of the gifts to Turis…”

“Turis? The elf goddess?” Tanara asked with a frown.

“Yes,” Lorelei gasped, clenching her legs together as the fairy clawed her way towards the rim of her panties. “Typhon, the god of humans, and Turis, the goddess of elves have a rather… contentious relationship.” She shivered, biting her lip.

“Are you okay?” Bernard asked.

“J-Just very excited to see such a rare artifact,” Lorelei moaned. She took a deep breathe, forcing herself to focus, “Typhon and Turis made these together, and distributed them to the humans and elves, hoping that these points of power would allow the two races to live in balance…”

“I’ve never even seen an elf,” Tanara said, “so what does it actually do?

“It grants the heart’s desire!” Lorelei shouted, standing upright.

Deep in the dark and humid landscape of her panties Jacen gritted his teeth, trying to climb over the moist folds towards the opening at the top. The witch’s sudden motion caused him to lose his grip, and he tumbled down with a cry of surprise, landing atop the bud at the top of her womanhood.

Lorelei squeaked, biting her lip as her pale cheeks turned red.

“The heart’s desire… so it is a wishing crystal!” Tanara said excitedly.

“No!” Lorelei shouted, louder than she’d intended.

“No?” Tanara scowled, “Okay, what’s the catch? Is this like those monkey’s paws where it just fucks you over, or what?”

“O-Only one wish at a time,” Lorelei managed, “and only wishes about the individual… nothing that would change all of reality.” She gulped, slamming her palm on the table so hard that all of the bandits jumped. “You can’t use it to wish the sky was a different color, or that it would rain pastries,” she managed finally. She made eye contact with Tanara, “It won’t make you famous, but it will give you the means to make yourself famous, and it wont’ answer another wish until you’ve finished the first one.”

Tanara nodded, holding her hand out. Lorelei dropped the crystal into the bandit’s hand, and the outlaw rubbed her chin as she regarded it. The bandits all looked at each other while the witch fought the shivers of excitement.

“So only one wish at a time,” Tanara muttered. “That must mean I’ve got to finish beating that knight before it will give me another one?”

“YES!” Lorelei gasped, her eyes rolling back in her head as orgasm roiled over her body.

“Yes!” Tanara laughed, rising with the spellcaster, “Finally someone with a little enthusiasm around here!” She reached her arm around Lorelei’s shoulder, pulling the witch close. “Say, I think you and I should team up, this group doesn’t have a good mage yet, and you seem like the type who would love the life of an outlaw!”

Lorelei gulped, “Oh no, I don’t thnk-“

Deep within her panties Alette finally managed to breach the top, gasping for air. With a scowl she reached down for the witch’s womanhood, snatching up the ant sized knight and bringing him to her face.

“Alette,” Jacen said dreamily, “Lorelei shaves down there, how fascinating.”

“We’ll talk about that later,” the fairy grumbled, shoving the tiny knight back into her top. She frowned, it certainly was smooth… maybe he would like it more if I… She shook her head angrily, leaping out of the panties and into the billowing witch’s robe.

“W-Wait!” Lorelei shouted, slamming her hands over her crotch. The fairy squeaked in surprise as she was pressed against the witch’s panties again.

Tanara frowned, “What was that sound?” she asked.

“Me,” Lorelei lied, “I’ve got… squeaky pussy, the elves did it, it’s horrible! Totally ruins sex!”

“Let us out of here!” Alette’s muted voice called.

“The fairy!” Tanara shouted excitedly. She pulled her pistol leveling it at the witch’s head and cocking the flintlock mechanism in one smooth motion. Lorelei sighed, holding her hands up.

“Ha ha!” Alette cried, “We’re free Jacen,” she called, fluttering up out of the witch’s robes, “We’re…” she glanced around at the grinning bandits. “Oh…”

“Is that little speck on your tits Sir Jacen?” Tanara asked with a smirk. “Sorry, but I’ve got to finish him off to get my wishing crystal to work again.”

“Justice will prevail!” Jacen shouted angrily.

Tanara chuckled, “Wow, maybe don’t shout that kind of thing when you’re the size of a bug?” She swung her pistol towards the fairy, and Alette went pale as she stared down the barrel of the massive weapon.

“Don’t hurt them!” Lorelei shouted. With a grimace she kicked over the cauldron in the center of the room, causing it to fall off the flame with a *clang* as it rolled across the floor, gurgling the insatiability draught across the carpet. 

“Let’s go!” Alette shouted, zooming out the window, hugging Jacen close to her.

Tanara blinked, feeling herself growing excited as the fumes from the draught hit her nostrils. Lorelei was swaying too, and they looked at one another lustfully before they heard the groans of Tanara’s men.

“Oh gods,” Bernard muttered, “T-Tanara-“ he took a deep breath, “Quick! Everyone outside, into the open air!”

“Oh, hell no!” Tanara grinned, her thoughts clouding, “Let’s do this!” With a lustful roar she leapt at her henchman, tackling him to the floor as her other minions gathered around her.

Allison the bar wench, no, not the bar wench, Allison the Adventurer, Scanned the cabin. She frowned as she heard the groans from within, resting her hand on the pommel of Sir Jacen’s sword, the blade that had been left in the tavern.

She wasn’t armored in the way that a knight should have been, with a cast iron pot on her head, and a large cooking tray strapped across her chest. Still, she felt brave in her makeshift armor, and if it was just things she’d collected here and there, her sword as true, the sword of the great knight himself!

“Forth,” she said to herself, “And fear no darkness!” She drew the blade, marching towards the witch’s cabin with a determined look on her face.

The sound of the door bursting open gave her pause, and she watched in a mix of horror, fascination, and lust, as the bandits, their leader, and the witch spilled out onto the greenery before the cottage.

“I’m here to save Jacen and Alette!” she cried, holding the knight’s sword up high.

“Who?” Tanara growled, throwing her top away, “Look honey, either jump in or fuck off!”

Allison gasped, sheathing the sword and fleeing in embarrassment as the group continued what they were doing, their moans echoing behind her.

Alette groaned happily, laying across an oak tree branch as Jacen slowly massaged her feet, his tiny fingers reaching every sore spot as he squeezed and pressed against the soft skin of her sole.

“Oh yeah,” she muttered, “that’s nice.”

“Shouldn’t we go back and see if Lorelei is okay?” Jacen asked.

“She’s fine,” Alette said dismissively, “trust me, a bunch of horny bandits is like a dream come true to that woman.”

Tanara groaned, pulling her panties back up after the longest and most intense sexual experience of her life. Her trousers came up next, and she sighed as she saw Bernad approaching her nervously.

“Captain,” he began, “We want you to know that we all still respect you, even if we-“

“Oh cut that shit out,” Tanara muttered, “you guys are basically my man harem, I didn’t do anything I didn’t want to do.”

“Your man-harem?” Bernard asked.

“Yeah, that’s why I picked a fat guy, a cute guy, a tall guy, and a bookish guy, plus you,” Tanara replied.

“I thought you were choosing an ideal bandit team,” Bernard muttered.

“Nope, you’re all my harem,” Tanara replied dismissively, “this whole thing just sped it along…” She turned to see Lorelei, coughing and sputtering as she crawled away from the cabin. “Witch!” she called, getting the pale woman’s attention. “The crystal, it will recharge if the last wish is done, yes?”

“Y-Yes,” Lorelei managed. “If the previous wish is fulfilled, the crystal’s magic will return, allowing it to grant another person’s desire!”

“There you have it boys,” Tanara called to her slowly recovering bandits, “Follow me, let’s go find that knight!”

The armor of lord Tannenburg shone in the late afternoon sun as he led the column of sworn cavalry along the road. The black haired man with the thick mustache had an expression that was so impassive he could have been carved from stone. As his column came alongside the merchant caravan he dismounted, glancing around at those scattered laborers trying desperately to grab the discarded boxes and load them back into the wagons.

“Where is my crystal?” he boomed, causing the entire procession to stop.

A man with a long thick beard moved forward, rubbing his hands, “Lord Tannenburg, the crystal was taken by bandits.”

“Bandits?” he sneered. “Elven? Imperial assassins perhaps?”

“They were… normal brigands,” the caravan leader managed.

Tannenburg sighed angrily, placing his hand on the man’s shoulder, “Let us see your sins,” he muttered.

The bearded man shouted in pain, then collapsed to the ground, his beard hairs smoking as the paladin stepped past him.

“You survived,” Tannenburg muttered, “so you are innocent of this theft… but who has taken what is mine?”

Alette buzzed down towards Lorelei’s cottage, Jacen tucked securely against her breast. The bandits had gone, and the witch herself was sitting on a folding chair in the front yard, groaning and rubbing her forehead.

“Hey!” Alette shouted, “Witch! Where’s my growth potion?”

“Watch your mouth fairy!” Lorelei groaned, “or else I might-“ She shivered in a mix of pain and pleasure as the fairy blasted her with a blue bolt of magic.

“Careful,” Jacen muttered.

“She’s exhausted,” Alette laughed, “too much fun with the bandits if I had to guess!”

“Yes!” Lorelei admitted angrily, “we had a great afternoon while you two were off doing fairy nonsense! What do you want?”

“The growth potion,” Alette said, crossing her arms.

Lorelei blinked, as if in a daze, “Yeah, okay…”

Jacen looked at Alette’s toes, slowly letting his gaze trace up along her titanic body. Beyond the fairy the immense mountainous form of the witch was swirling a potion flask that was as big as a castle tower.

“Hold still,” Lorelei muttered, tilting the flask ever so slightly and letting a drop fall on the speck sized knight.

Jacent squeezed his eyes shut as the drop fell on him, splattering over his body like a bursting melon. He gasped as he felt the ecstasy of his body shooting upward, and he couldn’t help but laugh as he put his hands on his hips.

“I’m back!” he declared excitedly.

“Erm… no,” Alette said weakly.

He turned to see the fairy grinning down at him, at least a head taller, “Oh…” he muttered. “Well, it’s something, right?”

“You wish,” Lorelei chuckled, “this has about a ten minute lifespan.”

Jacen sighed, “Ten minutes of heroism at six inches is enough to sway the tide of any battle!” he declared.

“That’s the spirit,” Alette grinned, “I’ve done a lot with seven inches myself!”

“Here you go,” the witch muttered, handing down a tiny flask the size of a peppercorn to the fairy. “I used my magic to reduce it, it should give you an advantage now and then…” She sighed, standing up and adjusting her wide brimmed hat, “I don’t think I can help you anymore, so good luck!”

“I’ll call you in my hour of need,” Jacen said, nodding to the massive witch.

She went pale, “No, please Jacen, I don’t want to be called into some final battle between good and evil-“

“In my darkest hour, when I beg for aid, my old friend, the witch Lorelei will answer,” Jacen said, his voice reverberating through the walls as the gods blessed his vision.

“Oh, fuck you,” Lorelei muttered.

“Can you do that for anyone?” Alette asked.

“No,” he replied, turning to her, “a holy proclamation like that comes straight from the gods, I’ve little power to direct it.” He sighed, looking up at her with a steely expression. 

Alette’s eyes widened, “Is this it! Are you about to do a prophecy about me?” she asked excitedly, “do I get to slay the evil that no man may kill!?”

“No,” Jacen breathed out. “The potion is wearing off.

There was a flash, and Jacen was back level with Alette’s toes. With a resigned smirk he walked up to them, tapping her nail and looking up at her.

“Alrighty,” Alette sighed, bending down to pick him up. “We’ll keep looking until we find a way to regrow you!”

“Siskei,” Jacen said suddenly. “She’s from the far east, I’ve seen her tear enchantments apart!”

“The oni?” Alette asked nervously, “she’s always been unpredictable Jacen…”

“But always ready to lend a club to the fight for justice!” Jacen said with a grin.

Alette sighed, running a hand through her blue hair, “Okay, I guess it’s worth a shot…”

She picked the tiny knight up, tucking him into her bra again, patting him for good measure. She glanced over at the witch.

“Apparently you’ll be around in our darkest hour, so get ready.”

His darkest hour,” Lorelei muttered. “But I’ll try to save you too, if it’s convenient.”

“Wow, thanks witch, I knew I could count on you,” Alette muttered. Without another word she buzzed her wings, taking off upward into the tree canopy.