[Reviews - 5] Printer
Summary: A group of Dominant ladies meet with their male submissives, and when they enter a hot tub, they all shrink, leaving the ladies the same size.  The torments begin as each lady comes up with different torments for each of the little men.
Rated: X
Categories: Feet, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 4624 Read: 47283
Published: December 10 2009 Updated: February 03 2010

1. Chapter 1 Foot Worship by Pamela Pleases [Reviews - 2] (1499 words)
After a foot worshipping session, the Fem Dom Club all go into the hot tub and wish for the submissives to be small, and it happens.

2. Chapter 2 New Insertable Toy by Pamela Pleases [Reviews - 2] (889 words)
The ladies learn new ways to play with the shrunken men.

3. Chapter 3 - 2nd Lady Joins in the Fun by Pamela Pleases [Reviews - 0] (440 words)
Taking up the challenge of playing with the newly shrunk men, the 2nd lady plays.

4. Chapter 4 Third Lady Chooses Fire Play by Pamela Pleases [Reviews - 0] (1368 words)
The third lady choose to demonstrate fireplay and waxplay to her tiny captive with the other three ladies watched and cheered her on.

5. Chapter 5 Winter Orgasm Olympics by Pamela Pleases [Reviews - 1] (428 words)
After toying with the men in the hot tub, the ladies decide to force the captives to perform anal play for them after some preliminary competition.