- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Taking up the challenge of playing with the newly shrunk men, the 2nd lady plays.
Chapter 3 Second Lady Joins in the Fun 

Giggling, the three ladies in the pool gathered together and whispered to one another, trying to decide what to do next.  The three agreed quickly on the next task.  They chose to allow the little men to leave the noodle serving as their flotation device to lie on their bellies and chests as they floated lazily in the warm pool. 

 

Each lady took one of the miniature men and then relaxed, floating easily.  The full breasts served as their flotation devices!  Releasing one of the men on each of their floating bodies, the ladies instructed the men to get to work massaging their breasts and tummies. 

 

One of the men stood defiantly with his arms crossed over his chest.  “I won’t do this until you put me back the way I was,” he demanded.  “I am submissive, and freely admit that, but I am not going to be your slave.  Not like this!  I demand that you return me to my size.”

 

The lady started laughing, and the shaking of her belly laugh caused an earthquake for the defiant one, who struggled to remain standing.  His tiny feet stepped left and then right in her soft flesh.  He used his toes to try to balance.  Attempting to remain balanced caused him to look even sillier than when he was standing so defiantly.  But you had to admire his courage since the odds were so against him.   “Stop dancing like that! You are tickling me!  And I said massage, not tickle!” she scolded.

 

Sobbing quietly, he knelt down and started rubbing his hands on her skin.  It was slippery from the water, and from the falling tears.  Slowly he worked his way up her belly toward her full, plump breasts.  “Please let me go,” he begged.  Ignoring his request, she sighed. 

 

“Keep it up, my pet.  Work on my nipples a while, too,” she cooed as she used a finger to push him closer to her right pink knob, standing erect from the sexual tension and excitement of owning her own little sex slave.  He turned toward her finger, and looked as if he was going to try to bite her finger!  Thankfully though, he thought better of it and instead guided his open mouth to the tip of her nipple. 

 

Squeezing it as he licked and sucked, he still couldn’t stop the tears from flowing.  He was realizing that he was in fact her slave, and that if he didn’t do as she wished, she could drown him or squish him with just a swat.