- Text Size +
Chapter four

 

Brenda fell backwards onto the ground. Amber shouted for joy. Stanley Charm just stood there, a frown on his face. Destiny also looked worried.

“I just shot a hole in your waitress. What do you have say about that?”

“You’re wrong about the hole.” Stanley replied.

Amber walked right up to where Brenda lay. She was about to point out the hole, when she realized there was no built hole, only a bruise where the built had struck her.

“This cant be. She must be wearing a built proof vest or something.” Amber cried.

 

Then Brenda’s eyes(which were shut) opened wide. She had fainted, when the built struck her. Now she was mad. She reached up and grabbed Amber’s gun. Then she crushed it into scrap metal.

 

Amber was starting to worry. Brenda was a lot tougher and stronger than she looked. She started backing away. But Brenda won’t let her go.  She got up and gave Amber a knock out punch.  Sending her flying threw the air.

 

Destiny was impressed by Brenda’s display of strength. She used her physic power to find out more about her. But was shocked by what her powers told her.

“You used to be a man?”

Brenda was shocked. Her past was one of her biggest secrets.

“Yes its true. I was a man, until I made a wish at Wishbone.”

“Freaks like you are not welcome. Men should not have the privilege of becoming women.”

 

While Destiny ranted and raved, Brenda and Stanley went into the restaurant. Once inside the restaurant, Brenda confronted Stanley.

“You didn’t tell me I was bullet proof.

“Its part of Samantha Northup dream mate makeup. Besides you’re going to be around for the GTS/SW war. A war, that won’t start for another couple of years. So I knew Mr. G won’t let you die.

 Moments later the restaurant lifted into the sky and disappeared into a wormhole.

 

Thousands of miles away Alex Borland leader of the WREC was driving south along US Route 285. Just a few miles down the road was his destination, Roswell New Mexico. Along the side of the road was a big sign saying:

WE LOVE ALIENS

BUT HATE GIANTESSES

“I must be getting close. “ Alex thought to himself.

 

On the outskirts of the city, Alex was shocked to see a giantess. She was a small one, only about 18 feet in height. She trying to give orders to the citizens of Roswell, but they were ignoring her. Suddenly shots rang out. The giantess head exploded in a sea of blood. She was dead, by the time she hit the ground.

 

Alex was horrified.

“Was that really necessary?” He cried.

The crowd, then noticed Alex for the first time. A couple of men, went up to him and said:

“Are you a giantess lover?”

“I am Alex Borland. Founder of WREC.”

At the mention of WREC, half a dozen guns were aimed at Alex. But before they could fire, a voice said;

“Hold you fire. Austin invited him here.”

Alex turned to face his saviour. She was a brunette with dark eyes that went right through him. She dark skins tight outfit that somehow made her look taller than her 5'9'.

“Thank you, MS?”

“Call me, the exterminator. There no giantess that’s too big for me to handle.”

“That’s an arrogant statement.”

The exterminator then pointed a huge gun right at Alexs face.

“Listen, I’ve taken down giantesses as large as 300 feet. Make one more smart ass remark. And Ill blow your head off. Compish?”

Alex was impressed. His mission was going to be a lot harder than he thought.

 

Meanwhile, the Johnsons were on the run. Just when they Rita and Stephanie under control a whole army of giantesses showed up. They were way too many for them to handle. Worst, they could see a mega giantess, growing in the distance. They recognized her as Julia, one of the most feared authorized mega giantess on earth. Almost as feared as a member of the World Protection Committee

 

In near panic, the Johnsons decided to flee. They knew that Julia could not be reasoned with. They grew to their full size and ran like the wind with several giantesses hot on their tail.

 The other giantess then freed the captive committee members. Who were surprised at the arrival of the giantess army.

“How did you know we were in trouble?” Rita asked

“And what are you doing here Sister?” Stephanie asked.

Julia who had stopped growing at 1000 feet and was also Stephanie’s sister replied:

“Beatrice and Roy Johnson have escaped. We were hoping to prevent their parents from making a similar escape.”

“That’s just great. What else could go wrong today?”

 

Alex first impression of Austin Harden was of a tall stern man. Austin was 6'2' in height, Greying hair and eyes that reminded him so much of the exterminator that Alex wondered if the two were related.

“Thanks for meeting with me Mr. Harden.”

“You have guts coming here. What do you want Mr. Borland?”

“It’s time we worked together to defeat the World Protection Committee.

“But your group supports giantess. If were not careful, giantesses will wipe out the Human race.”

“You don’t understand. We don’t support evil giantesses. We feel that anyone man or woman should have the opportunity to grow. Our giant members do not abuse their size, they are nice to normal sized people.”

“If were not careful normal sized people could become endangered, maybe even extinct.”

“Giants and giantess are a fact of life. I am confident that giants and normal sized people can coexist peacefully.

“I’ve heard you recently created a mega giant, is that true?”

“Yes. We made Brandon Smith into a giant, at the request of Rachel Smith.”

“Rachel Smith, that name sounds familiar. “ Austin then went to a computer workstation. He started accessing records. After a moment he turned pale.

“You fool. Do you realize your dealing with a GTS-Goddess?””

“You must be mistaken.” Alex said uncertainly.

“We norms have over 500 GTS-Goddess on file. Your Rachel is on the list.”

“But we only know of four GTS-Goddesses.”

 

Austin’s pager then beeped.

“This better be important.”

“A mega couple just appeared on route 380. There heading to town.”

“A mega couple?”

“A man and a woman, both 800 feet tall. What are your orders sir?”

“Hold your fire, until Ill get there. I have a feeling I know who it is.”

He turned to Alex.

“You’re with me. Ill show you, how norms handle megas.”

 

To be continued