- Text Size +
Chapter three

 

Ashley was worried, she and the rest of the Giantess Control Unit had arrived in Happy Valley. But there was no sign of the mega giant. What really scarred Ashley, was the disappearance of the scout helicopter. Only a powerful force could wipe it out.  While Amanda was preparing a large army, Ashley and her unit were still the front line. What would she tell Amanda and the other council members? She scanned the horizon. To her degust, she spotted a familiar figure.

“Oh, great, Its Alexandra Stone.”

Her fellow team members were not trilled with the news.

“The news Amazon. Shall we shoot her?” They asked.

“Not yet. She may know what happened here.”

 

Alexandra Stone walked up to the giantess control unit, the camera over her shoulder. Mike in hand. She had red/brown hair and brown eyes. At 8' in height she was the tallest woman at the scene.

“Care to make a statement to the press?”

Ashley was a foot shorter than Alexandra, but she refused to be pushed around.

“I can have you arrested or even exterminated.” Ashley replied.

“You can’t stop the power of the press. Do you know I have a fan club? There even talk of other TV stations having their own news amazons. I can picture it now, an army of 8' amazons covering the news of the day.”

“Gods help us. “Ashley said under her breath. Out loud she said,

“We need to know what happened here.”

“Why should I tell you?”

“Amanda is on her way here. Shell want to know what happened.”

“Well, I first came across the mega giant when he was talking to a giantess named Alexis. He gave his name as Brandon Smith. Alexis confessed to having a SW fantasy. Boy, she really needs therapy. Anyway, after a few minutes, a helicopter showed up and opened fired on him. A running battle fallowed, I could barely keep up in my news van. Then Brandon destroyed the helicopter. But before I could get close enough to interview him, the goddess appeared. She was 800' feet tall with blond hair. I got the impression she was his wife. She took him by the hand then they disappeared.”

“What makes you say she was a goddess?”

“The way she appeared out of thin air. There was something about her that shouted, Im a goddess. Wither or not she a GTS-goddess I don’t know.”

“Where are Brandon and his wife now?” Ashley asked. But no one in Happy Valley had an answer.

 

Brandon still didn’t know what to make of it. When he first arrived at the mega world he though he and his wife had shrunk. Everything was almost normal sized. Then Rachel explained that everything was larger by 100 times compared to home.  After a trip to the hospital emergency room (and some awkward questions) The Smiths went to a home owned by a Blair Steveson. Blair was a Sizechanger, hired to help out the Smiths.

 

Brandon and Rachel were sitting on the deck. Brandon picked at his Chinese food. His banged hand made it awkward to eat. Rachel for her part wasn’t eating at all. After he had finished eating, he began to reflect on the future.

Brandon: “What’s going to happen now?”

Rachel: “We use this world for a home base. At least for the short therm. We will be spending most of our time on the FemaleGrow world.”

Brandon: “They tried to kill me on that world.”

Rachel: “Ill be around to protect you. Blair will also be dropping in from time to time. A Sizechanger is a very handy thing to have around.”

Brandon: ‘Still, I rather stay here. I like being 8 feet tall A lot better than being 800 feet tall.”

Rachel: “Were the still the same size honey. Personally I don’t like this world It makes me feel so small.”

Brandon: “But here were able to fit into homes. Have a sort of normal life. Quietly frankly I was wondering where I was going to sleep, what I was going to eat, and how I was going to pay for it.”

Rachel started laughing.

Brandon: “What’s so funny?”

Rachel: “People of mega portions don’t need money. They take what they want from normal people. And if they object, too bad for them.”

Brandon: “That sounds cruel.”

Rachel: “That’s the GTS-Goddess way. “

Brandon: “Honey we got company.”

 

Danielle was dismayed to find out that reports of an 8' foot couple in the neighbourhood were true. As a norm she felt it was her duty to tell these people they were not welcome.

 

The Smiths sized up the newcomer. She was a brunette, about 5'8' in height (mega world measurements) Wearing a suit that Brandon could have sworn he saw before. The look in her eyes indicated she was not on a social call.

“My name is Danielle. I am a Norm. You are not welcome here.”

“What’s a norm? Rachel asked.

“They are a group that believes that all women should be between 5' and 6' feet tall.” Brandon replied.

“You know about us? Danielle asked, trying to keep the surprise out of her voice.”

“One of your members had the gall to come to the door back in my home world, um I mean hometown.”

“You two are a threat to normal sized people. Leave or be forced out. This is your only warning.”

“You don’t scare us.”  Rachel replied

Blair hearing all the noise decided to make an appearance.

“Need help dealing with this pest?” Blair asked.

“No. She just leaving.”

“We Norms will prevail in the end.” Danielle cried as she left the scene.

 

“Those darn norms are everywhere. We Sizechangers have encountered them in dozens of universes.”

“I find it funny that they are norms here.

“Why do you say that?” Rachel asked

“The people here are hundreds of feet tall. Back home, they would be way too big to be considered normal size. Brandon replied.

“True. We Sizechangers love to tease norms. Oh the stories I could tell.”

 

The Johnsons were bored and scared. Nancy and Arthur were being kept separate from their kids, Beatrice and Roy. They feared for their safety. While they haven’t been harmed yet, their interrogators have been getting increasingly threatening. They didn’t want to fight the committee and their armies, yet at the same time they were reluctant to tell them about Wishbone.

 

They were considering the possibility of trying to escape when their cell door opened. Rita and Stephanie entered.

“Are you willing to tell us everything now?” Rita asked. But got no response from the Johnsons

“We know were you got your power. You went to a restaurant called Wishbone.”

“If you already know about Wishbone. Why are you talking to us?” Nancy asked.

“I have the power to free you, and I also have the power to execute you.” Rita replied

“That’s supposed to encourage us to cooperate with you?”

“Don’t you want to live?”

“Yes, but your sounding like Pilate in the bible who told Jesus he had the authority to set him free or to crucify him.”

Stephanie who was getting very inpatient said,

“What are we waiting for? We should kill these people. “She then went over to Arthur. At 6'4' she towered over his 5'8' body.

“Any last words Arthur?”

“Yeah. I don’t die that easily.”

He then began to grow.

“Stop growing or your kids are toast.” Rita cried.

“Why should I listen to you? You want us dead.”

“Because I want to determine how loyal you folks really are. Why did you try to hide Wishbone from us?”

“We were afraid that you would abuse the power of Wishbone. “ Nancy replied.

“We always have Womankind best interests at heart.” Stephanie replied.

“What about men interests?” Arthur asked.

“Men don’t count. “Stephanie replied.

“Then I can’t work with you.”

“Honey. Are you trying to sign our deaths warrants? Nancy cried.

“He already did. “ Stephanie replied.

“What my real beef is with giants. I am willing to let Nancy and your daughter Beatrice live.”

“I wont let you execute my husband or my son.” Nancy cried. She felt a towering range coming over her. She began to grow.

 

Rita and Stephanie reached for their FemaleGrow, but the Johnsons charged them growing with every step. They wrestled the Female Grow from their grasp. After a brief struggle, Rita and Stephanie were overpowered.

“What should we do with them? “Arthur asked.

“Lock them up, without any FemaleGrow.” Nancy replied.

“That’s  too kind. Maybe we should kill them, or at least get them to tell us where our kids are.”

“We are not murders, and they are too stubborn to tell us anything.”

“I suppose you’re right.”

 

Meanwhile, Amanda arrived in Happy Valley. She had grown to 800 feet in height in preparation of a battle. But there was no sign of the enemy.

“Where is he?” Amanda asked.

“We don’t know.” Ashley replied.

“You don’t know. How could an 800-foot man just disappear?”

“We got reports that he and the mega giantess, did just that. I hate to tell this, but we also lost our scout helicopter, and one of my best women.”

Amanda frowned, she was considering the possibility that the reports were the result of crank calls. But the lost of a heavily armed helicopter was a serious manner.

“Shrink me down. I need a cup of coffee.”

“Right away. Amanda.” Ashley replied.

 

Stanley Charm was worried. He could sense his restaurant was in danger. Maybe he should leave this world. He went to the control room, to make preparations.

 

Thanks to Destiny physic sense. Amber and Destiny were able to find the Wishbone restaurant after only a days search. Amber was not impressed.

“This is it? A box shaped building with a picture of a wishbone on top.”

“This is the place. I can sense the magic, coming off this place.”

When they got closer they saw an 8' foot woman in a waitress uniform standing in front of the restaurant.

“I sense Wishbone Magic on that waitress. “ Destiny told Amber.

“More likely, she been taking FemaleGrow. But let’s question her.”

 

Brenda watched Amber and Destiny approach. She wondered what they wanted.

“Hello. Can I help you?”

“Do you work at this restaurant? “Amber asked.

“Yes. I’m one of the waitresses. Name is Brenda.”

“We are members of the World Protection Committee. We are here to determine how much of a threat, Wishbone posses to us.”

“You should talk to Stanley Charm. But people are responsible for their own wishes. “

“Not good enough. People can make wishes against us.”

Stanley Charm then came out of the restaurant.

“Brenda, were leaving this world.”

“Not so fast, Mr. Charm. You’re not going anywhere.”

“And who are you to determine my movements?” Stanley Charmed asked.

“I am Destiny.”

“Amber my name. We will not tolerate people from other universes visiting ours, without permission.”

Stanley started laughing.

“Good luck. As for myself, I go where Mr. G wants me to go. I’m not under your authority.”

Enraged, Amber pulled out a gun.

“Give me one good reason. Why I shouldn’t shoot you dead on the spot.”

“Calm down Amber, he is immortal. Shooting him won’t do any good.”

“Destinys right. You can’t kill me.”

“Fine. Ill shoot your waitress then.”

Amber then aimed the gun at Brenda’s chest.

“Please don’t shoot me.” Brenda begged.

BANG

 

Meanwhile back in the mega world:

After a restful sleep, Brandon was ready to face a new day. He came across his wife looking at the Atlas.

“Hi honey. What’s up?”

“Hello dear. Just deciding where to go. Want to drop in on the norms headquarters for North America?”

“Sure.”

“Great well go right after you eat breakfast.”

 

To be continued