- Text Size +
Chapter two

 

In a secret location somewhere in North America the World Protection Committee was having a meeting. They were the most powerful women on the planet. There were six of them sitting around the oak table.

 

Rita Smith sat at the head of the table. She was the creator of FemaleGrow, leader of the committee. And for all practical purposes the leader of the giantess dominated world. She had dark hair with a hint of red.

 

Sitting to Rita’s right side was Hannah. She had brown hair and brown eyes. She hated men, and dreams of a male free world.

 

On Rita’s left was Amanda. She has blue eyes and blond hair. Amanda had paranoid tendencies. She felt people were out to get her and the other giantess.

 

Sitting next to Amanda, was Stephanie. She was the only African American on the group.  She was also the only naturally tall woman on the committee.

 

Sitting across from Stephanie was Destiny. She was the only redhead in the group. She was the group physic. Many of the group members felt they didn’t need a physic on their team. But Rita felt they needed her.

 

Rounding out the group was Amber. She was a blond, with hazel eyes. She acted like a scout for the group. But what she wanted to do was scout other universe in the multiunvierse. She resented the fact the others could visit their world, but they could not return the visits. Amber wished that was the reason for the meeting, but it wasn’t. They had threats to deal with right here at home.

 

Amber got out the bottle of MaleGrow, then slid it across the table.

Amber: “Behold MaleGrow the most dangerous substance in the world.”

Destiny: “FemaleGrow can be just as dangerous in the wrong hands.”

Hannah: “Nonsense. Females are designed to handle growth. Men are not.”

Rita: “I’m not sure, I agree with that statement. But I do feel that MaleGrow and the giants it creates are a threat to our civilization.

Stephanie: “Speaking of threats. What are we going to do about the Johnsons?”

Rita: “I though the Berry Hill incident was under control.”

Stephanie: “We managed to seal off the town, and prevent the story from leaking to the press. But how the Johnsons got their power is unknown. They refuse to tell us.”

Destiny: “I can tell you where they got their powers. They went to the Wishbone restaurant.”

Amber: “How can a restaurant give anyone powers?”

Destiny: “The Wishbone restaurant is one of the most powerful sources of magic in the entire multi universe. Whoever orders the wishbone meal deal gets one wish.”

Amanda: “First there were GTS-Goddesses, Now we got MaleGrow and Wishbone. We have never been so threatened.

Hannah: “First off we defeated the GTS-Goddesses. As for giants created by Wishbone we can handle them. The same goes for the WREC and the Norms. As for Wishbone it is nothing but a product of Destiny imagination.”

Destiny: “That’s not true.

Amanda: “We did not defeat the GTS-Goddesses. We bluffed them into leaving. They could return some day.”

Amber: “Possible. But not likely, I’m more worried about reports of giantesses and giants working together. The other week there was a disturbing report of a bunch of giants and giantess working together to destroy an ICC call centre in Moncton.”

Hannah: ”Giants and giantess working together?  Impossible.”

 

Rita felt she was lousing control of the meeting. She reached for her FemaleGrow. The other committee members were so busy arguing along themselves. They didn’t notice Rita growing from 5'8' to 15'.

“Ahem!”

The other committee members turned toward Rita.

“It’s time to stop arguing. Amber and Destiny, I want you two to find the Wishbone restaurant. Determine how much of a threat they posse to us. Hannah I want you to find and kill the person or people behind the creation of MaleGrow. Stephanie and I will question the Johnsons again to decide their fate.”

Amanda: “What about me?”

Rita: “Hold the fort.”

Amanda: “That’s all?”

Rita sighed.

Rita: “If any mega giants show up, or if the GTS-Goddess return you’re in charge in getting rid of them.”

Amanda: “Gulp.”

Hannah: “You’re putting her in charge of imaginary threats. That’s appropriate.”

Rita: “Times wasting. Let’s go.”

The committee members then left the room, heading for their appointed tasks.

 

Brandon and Rachel stood outside a small city.  Brandon felt his stomach growl. He saw a row of fast food restaurants, by his feet. But they were way too small for him. Besides he had no money.

“Honey. I’m hungry.”

“Already? But you ate just a few hours ago.”

“I’m not a GTS-Goddess. I can’t go with food.”

“I didn’t mean to be harsh Brandon. I had forgotten what is like to eat three meals a day. Stay put, Ill get you some dinner.

“Where are you going?” Brandon asked. But his wife had already disappeared.

 

Brandon sat and waited. He took a closer look at the city before him. The people had noticed him by the point. Most of the crowds of normal sized people were fleeing, but a fair number were gawking at him.  Ignoring the crowd, he took another look at the restaurants. He didn’t recognize the chain names. The PizzaBurger caught his eye.

“Whats a pizza burger? He wondered.

 

Across town, Alexis was eating a giant PizzaBurger. It consisted of Hamburger meat covered with pizza toppings.  Alexis noticed crowds of people coming toward her. Being a 100-foot giantess, she was used to crowds. But these people seemed to be running away from something.

“What’s going on?” She asked the crowds.

“There is a mega giant on the other side of town.”

“Really! This I got to see.”

 

Brandon was not trilled to see a 100-foot redhead coming toward him. He wondered how many giantesses there were on this planet. Unlike the giantess he met earlier, this one seemed glad to see him. She shooed the curious aside, and went right up to Brandon.

“What’s your name big boy?”

“Brandon Smith. You seem to be a friendly giantess.

“Thanks for the compliment. But please call me Alexis. Have you run into the giantess control unit yet?”

“No. But I ran into a couple of giantess, who said the World Protection Committee was going to destroy me and my wife.”

“Your wife! You’re married?”

“Yes. You sound upset.”

“I always had a SW fantasy. I dreamed about being held by a giant man.”

Brandon was speechless. He didn’t think his wife would approve. But how to gently tell Alexis that?

The silence was broken by the sound of an approaching helicopter. It was painted black and armed with various guns and missiles.

“The giantess unit scouts helicopter. May the committee forgive me.”

Alexis then ran off. Meanwhile, the helicopter started circling Brandon.

 

Taylor Brown had trouble believing her eyes. Her mission was to find the mega giant and giantess. While she had no luck finding the giantess, the mega giant was right in front of her.  She decided to contact home base.

“Home base, this is Taylor, I have found the mega giant. He’s standing on the outskirts of Happy Valley, Ohio.

“Can you describe him?”

“He is 800 feet tall with Brown hair and eyes. What are my orders?”

“Use him for target practice. We are joining you, as join as we inform the World Security Committee.”

“Under stood. Taylor out.”

 

Taylor decided to try her machine guns first. She sprayed Brandon with gunfire. Brandon felt he was being bitten my flies. Then he realized he was being shot at. He tried getting out of the line of fire, but the helicopter kept up with him.

“Stop shooting at me.” He cried.

 

Seeing that bullets did little to hurt the giant Taylor fired two missiles at Brandon. He managed to doge one, but the other hits on the check, creating a 12 foot bleeding hole.

Brandon was now pissed off. He started swinging at the helicopter.

 

Taylor dodged this way and that, doing her best to dodge Brandon swinging arms. Suddenly Brandon stopped swinging.

“What’s he up to? Taylor wondered. She decided to close in for the kill.

 

Without warning, Brandon smacked the helicopter hard. It exploded on impact. Fire and metal ripped into his skin. Brandon winced in pain. He wondered where he could find an emergency room big enough for him.

 

His wife then appeared in front of him.

“I hope you don’t mind take out.  Then she noticed his face was bleeding and his right hand was injured.

“What happened to you?”

”A helicopter started shooting at me. I fought back. Great Scott I committed murder.”

“Sounds like you were defending yourself. But let’s get you patched up first.”

Rachel then took Brandon by the hand and both disappeared from sight.

 

While Brandon was fighting the helicopter Amanda was with her servants, Bob and Trisha.

Bob: “You got to clam down. You’re imaging threats.”

Amanda: “Its an infinite multi universe. If I can imagine it it probably exists.”

Trisha: “I’ve been reading your list of possible threats. Some are just plain silly. Take Threat #seven for instance. Being shrunk, and unable to grow back to normal size because the victim is magically kept small. Give us a break Amanda.”

Amanda: “Don’t you believe in magic?”

Before the servants could answer the phone rang.

Amanda: “Somebody answer that.”

Bob answered the phone. Then he turned to Amanda.

Bob: “It’s an Level2 message. Council member ears only.”

Amanda sighed. Then picked up the phone

“This is Amanda. What’s up?”

“This is Ashley MacNeil. Where are the other council members?”

“Unavailable at the moment. What’s the problem Ashley?”

“We got a confirmed sighting of a mega giant at Happy Valley, Ohio.”

“Figures, one would show up.”

“You where expecting one?”

“Long story. Fill me in on the details. I got to plan a counter attack.”

 

To be continued