- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A guy working for Size Inc. gets a ride from a coworker.

"Hey Jeff," I heard as I was about to leave the building. "Want a ride home?" It's Julia, a pretty hot brunette I worked with who had been quite flirty in the first week I spent at my new job.

"Sure," I said, thinking to myself that this might be my chance to get to know her better. "You got a spare?" I asked, pointing at the helmet she was carrying.

"Nope," she said. "But I guess that's not a problem, considering we're working for Size Inc."

I looked at her with widening eyes. "You mean..." I said in disbelief.

She giggled. "Damn, you really are new," she said. She fumbled through her purse and got one of our company's shrink rays out.

"Are you ready?" she asked as she pointed the thing at me.

I was quite unsettled, but wanting to act cool, I just nodded. In the space of a few seconds, I started shrinking and wondered if I had gone crazy, allowing this woman I barely knew to use the shrink ray on me. But it was too late to go back, as Julia's fingers picked my now two-inch frame from the ground. She smiled as she held me right in front of her chest, giving me a great view of her generous cleavage.

"You'll be comfortable in here," she said as she tucked me in one of her backpack pockets. The ride was quite bumpy, but manageable. When she unzipped her backpack, she picked me up and asked me if I'd like to come over to her house for a glass of wine. I obviously nodded, waiting for her to return me to normal, but instead she just kept me in her grip as she entered the building.

Even in her apartment, she placed me on the kitchen table and left me there as she moved to thebathroom. Once she was back she sat in front of me, smiling.

"Julia," I said. "Isn't it time to grow me back?"

"Why?" she asked as she gently poked me in the chest with the tip of her index finger. "Don't like being small?"

"I thought that was just for the ride," I said. "Now that it's over you can return me to normal, right?"

"Maybe..." she said as she scratched her chin with her index finger. "But what if you stayed like this a little longer? It could be fun, couldn't it?"

Again, I wanted to play cool, so I just stuck with it and reluctantly agreed. Julia poured a glass of wine and drank from it, then bent it in front of me so I could do the same. "Isn't it good to be small?" she laughed as I leaned forward to drink from a glass twice as tall as I am. "You can have as much as you want." And as she says that, she slides a finger -bigger than my whole body- over her soft chest.

I was starting to get nervous, so I didn't say anything and just kept drinking until she took back the glass to take a sip for herself. When she puts the glass down, she's looking at me with lustful eyes, and I'm getting half horny and half scared.

"Should we move to my bedroom?" she asked.

"Sure but... aren't you growing me back first?"

She giggled then she shook her head. "I like you better this way," she said. And then she grabbed me and carried me to her room. "This has always been my personal preference," she explained as she stepped in front of the bed. "That's why I applied for Size Inc. How about you?"

"I just thought the pay was good," I said.

She giggled. "But you don't mind this, right?"

I was really nervous and doubtful at that point. "I'm not sure," I said.

"Oh you'll love it," she said as she tossed me on the bed. I saw her starting to strip, removing her dress and revealing her nice body in her underwear only. She walked to the bed and placed her right foot over me, burying me on the soft cover with her long toes. "To be honest with you I wanted to carry you home in my panties," she whispered as she bit her lower lip. "I've been wanting to do that since I saw you the first time, you little guy".

She removed her bra as she kept me underfoot. "I like how you squirm under there," she said before releasing me. "I think it's really promising," she said as I figured it was because she was removing her panties.

Now she was completely naked and massaging her pussy lips. I looked up with a mixture of awe and terror. She got her knees on the bed, spreading her pussy as she grabbed me with her free hand. I didn't know if I should've gone with it or resisted it, so I did nothing and just let Julia push me inside her hot cavern.

She started moaning the moment I got inside her. She was already wet enough for me to easily slide inside. I braced myself, accepting my fate and trying to minimize damage as her fingers pushed me against her slimy inner skin. From inside her body, I could feel her shivering and gently moaning with pleasure, as she kept me squeezing inside her vulva, letting me out for air, then squeezing me inside again.

"Squirm!" she commanded, and I moved my arms and legs over her clit, trying to please her as best as I could, and got rewarded by fresh batches of warm pussyjuice.

I could tell she was coming as the intensity of her lovemaking increased. She pushed me harder against her skin while neglecting to take me out for air.



When she fished me out of her pussy, I was bruised, gasping for air, and tired as hell, but weirdly satisfied nonetheless. "Such a good toy," she purred to me with loving eyes. She let me dangle in front of her mouth, taking her tongue out to lick her juices off me and suck me off as well. I came an insignificant load on her tongue and she dropped me in the middle of her abdomen, gently petting me with the tip of her finger. "You're staying the night", she announced.

"Fine, but… are you growing me back, now?" I asked.

She laughed at the audacity of my request. "You still want me to grow you back?" she asked. She picked me up and dropped me on her tit, then used the tip of her finger to push my back against her soft flesh. "Be a good toy," she said. "If anything, I might want to make you smaller."

I sighed and resigned myself to a night like that. She was my superior at work, and my superior in bed. It wasn't even going to be that bad... once I got over the humiliation