[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

I will post shorter stories here.
In the first one, a girl shrinks her boyfriend out of jealousy.
In the second, a guy working at Size Inc. gets a ride from a coworker.
In the third, a girl shrinks her brother to show a friend how her size gun works.
in the fourth, a wife shrinks her husband once she realizes he's lost control of his life.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Humiliation, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 7213 Read: 15443
Published: January 14 2024 Updated: March 26 2024

1. A Little Jealousy by summerdeath [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstar (1050 words)

A girl shrinks her boyfriend out of jealousy.

2. The New Job by summerdeath [Reviews - 0] (1159 words)

A guy working for Size Inc. gets a ride from a coworker.

3. Shrink Him for Me by summerdeath [Reviews - 0] (2369 words)

A girl shrinks her brother to show a friend how her size gun works.

4. Shrinking for a Change by summerdeath [Reviews - 1] (2635 words)

This is the first story of four in an ebook of mine called "The Downgrade". A wife convinces her husband to shrink once she realizes he's lost control of his life.