- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A girl shrinks her brother to show a friend how her size gun works.

Carmen stormed into her daughter's bedroom and, upon seeing the girl hanging out with her friend Alice, she started speaking in an agitated manner.

"Ingrid, did you see Brad by chance? He's not in his room."

The girl's face took on a perfectly oblivious expression. "No, mom," she said. "He must have gone for a walk."

"No, I don't think so," said the frowning woman. "I didn't hear him going out, and he rarely leaves the house."

Ingrid shrugged. "Whatever," she said. "You know he loves to act weird. Maybe he suddenly felt like going out and he just did that." The woman wasn't convinced. "Ingrid," she said. "You didn't shrink him again, didn't you?"

The girl's eyes widened in outrage. "No way, mom. Not after you told me not to do that."

"You haven't seen him either, Alice?"

"Nope, Ma'am," the girl said, shaking her head with certainty.

The woman sighed. "Oh well. He may be really gone for a walk, indeed, he sometimes does that," she said, talking mostly to herself. And with that, she left the daughter's bedroom.

Once they were left alone, the two girls looked at each other complicitly, then erupted in a laugh.

"Okay, you can come out," Ingrid said. She was staring at her friend's cleavage.

The other girl was also looking at her tits, grinning. "He won't come out." She lightly moved her chest to shake the two globes.

"Are we sure he's still there?" asked an amused Ingrid.

"Yeah, I can feel him," nodded Alice. "Just barely, but I can tell he's there. Wait a second…" she said, and she placed two fingers in the middle of her breasts. Some seconds later, she took out a miniaturized man, holding him between her index and thumb.

"Brad, are you alive?" the sister asked, as she watched him between her friend's fingers. "The perv didn't want to come out!"

"This must be the best day of his life!" Alice exclaimed, triumphally holding him in front of his eyes.


*


Ten minutes before…

"Ah, come on, I can't believe it really works," Alice said. Sitting on the bed in her friend's room, she was holding some sort of silver gun, without a magazine, but equipped with a trigger. "You're kidding me, right?"

"Believe what you want," Ingrid nonchalantly said as she checked the messages on her phone.

"Boom, boom!" Alice said as she pointed the gun at her friend. "I shoot you!"

"It won't work on me. It's set to work only on males."

"So, who gave it to you?"

"My aunt. She works at the company that makes them. She said I should be carrying it and using it in case someone tried something funny."

"Did you ever try it?" the other girl skeptically asked.

Alice nodded, a grin forming on her face. She was evidently thinking about something funny. "Yeah, but not on an abuser…"

"And on who?"

"On my brother," Ingrid said, barely holding her laughter.

"Come on, I don't believe this," Alice said. "You must really be kidding me."

"I don't care if you believe me or not," Ingrid said.

"But if it's true, I want to see it," Alice said. "Can't we shrink your brother again?"

Ingrid pondered her request for a few seconds. "We can," she finally stated with a grin.


*


"Isn't he going to tell your mom?" Alice asked, as she moved the boy to the palm of her hand and poked him with her index finger. Judging from her expression, she didn't appear particularly worried.

"Nah," said Ingrid. "He's enjoying this. I think he's not going to tell on us this time. When the hell is he going to get a chance like this again?"

Alice was amped up, she was feeling attractive. "If you speak, we'll make you even smaller next time," she threatened.

"We'll make you so small we won't be able to see you," Ingrid enthusiastically added.

"So small that it'll make our current size look itty bitty," Alice said.

"So small that if I put you in her tits again, you'll be lost in there forever," said Ingrid.

"By the way, how small can we actually make him?" Alice asked.

Ingrid pondered the question. "I'm not sure. Wanna try?"

Alice looked at the tiny man in the middle of her hand, thoughts racing through her mind. She nodded.


*


"Hey big bro?" Ingrid said as she entered the room. Brad turned to see his sister, annoyed at first, but once he noticed she was with a friend, he stiffened up.

"H-hey," he said. "Hello Alice," he added, nodding to the girl behind his sister.

"How are you?" asked Ingrid.

Brad shrugged. "I'm fine," he said as he shot some glances at Alice. It's been a while since he had seen her, and she had become hotter, he thought.

"Alice wanted to see how this works," Ingrid said as she pointed the gun at him.

"What? No, no way. Not after the last time," he said.

"That wasn't a question," Ingrid said. And she pushed the trigger in front of an approving Alice.

"I. Can't. Believe. It." Alice excitedly said. With two steps she had moved in front of the minuscule figure that was in place of where Brad used to stand. Her Converse shoes towered above the little man, who was now running in the opposite direction, toward his desk.

Alice squatted, then she dropped to her knees. "What a fool, he thinks he can get away," Ingrid said. The distance Brad could cover at his current height was infinitesimal compared to the girl's size.

Alice squealed, and with her hand, she playfully blocked his way. Brad, upon seeing the colossal fingers in front of him, started running in the other direction.

"Why are you running from my hottest friend?" Ingrid asked. "You don't like girls anymore?"

Alice, emboldened by the compliment, decided to grasp the little man between thumb and index, catching him easily despite his attempt to run away. "I can, right?" she asked, not to him but to his sister.

Ingrid nodded. "Of course."

"Relax," Alice said as the boy squirmed nervously between her two fingertips. "I'm not going to eat you."

"You could do that easily if you wanted," Ingrid observed.

"But I'd rather kiss him, he's so sweet!" Alice said. Right after, she placed the little man in front of her mouth, snapping him a telluric kiss with her plump lips.

"You finally kissed a girl," Ingrid amusedly said. "And what a girl!"

"A 500-foot tall one," Alice said. "But what do you mean, finally?"

"I've never seen him with a girl," the sister explained. "I think he might still be a virgin."

"Really? And how old is he?"

"Twenty-four," Ingrid said. "You're such a loser, big bro, no offense."

Alice chuckled. "So today is a big day for him," she said.

"A very big day," Ingrid joked.

"Okay, hang tight, little bug," Alice said as she pulled her tongue out. She began sensually licking the tiny man she held in her hand, coating him with her saliva, and stimulating him with her immense tongue, many times larger than he was.

"What a slut," Ingrid laughed. "Looks like he owes me for shrinking him today."

It was clear that what Alice wanted to do was not to please Brad, but rather to amuse her friend, since she wasn't exactly looking to pleasure Brad with her licks, as she was throwing him across her hand rather randomly.

At one point, she grabbed him with her tongue so that he would stand on it, making sure to keep him balanced while keeping her tongue out of her mouth. "Aaaaaaa," she said as Ingrid observed the scene without flinching as if it was the most normal thing in the world. Alice took her phone out of her pocket and shot a selfie that showed the little man on her tongue. "I can post it, right?" Alice asked, once again asking permission from his little sister rather than the young man.

"Yes of course. I'm going to tag him later," Ingrid said. Her brother was feeling humiliated and wanted to protest, horrified at the thought of a similar picture showing up online.

Protesting, however, was futile as he wasn't the one calling the shots. "It's so fun to play with him," Alice smugly said.

"You can keep him if you want," Ingrid said. "You were looking for a boyfriend, right?"

"Sure, but a taller one," joked Alice. "I'm not sure I would date a one-inch-tall guy."

"What if I grew him to two inches?" laughed Ingrid as she lifted the size gun. "What then?"

"Well if he'd like to stay this way, I can keep him as a pet. But he needs to be good and always do what I say," Alice said.

"Come on, Brad, bark!" said Ingrid. "Woof, woof!" Alice played along.

Brad was still dizzy in the middle of the blonde girl's hand. Looking at her from that privileged point of view was a truly awe-inspiring spectacle. Her pretty blue eyes looking at him were enough to make his knees shake, and, once he dared to look below, her giant tits, held up by her bra, seemed to him like the most majestic and sensual sight in the whole world.

"Let's move to my room," Ingrid said at that point. "If my mom notices we're here she might get suspicious. Are you going to carry him?"

"If you want," Alice said.

"Wait, I know the perfect place for him. And, snatching her brother from Alice's hands, she lifted him over her friend's chest, letting him fall so that he would slide right in the middle of her large giant tits.

Alice erupted with laughter. "Titbus!" she exclaimed. And she adjusted the bands of her bra so that he would slide even lower. So the two girls walked out of the room, Alice's tits jiggling with each step, imposing her enormous weight onto the tiny Brad.


*


The world shifted once again for Brad. Alice's palm, which used to be as large as a room, now became so immense that he could not see its end.

The teen, already enormous before, now appeared distant and boundless as a divine being, and so his sister, who had bent closer to look at him, so that her chewing gum-flavored breath filled the air around him.

"I can't believe this, he looks like a gnat," Ingrid said.

"I couldn't even tell he's a person," Alice said with astonishment.

"How do we even know it's him and not some insect?" asked Ingrid.

"Well, I could taste him," Alice said as she pulled out her tongue, as big as a transatlantic, until it was just a few millimeters away from his skin.

"You're going to kill him if you really do," Ingrid observed, apparently not very worried.

"Then let's do this instead," Alice said, and she licked the surface of her free index fingertip, which she used to lightly press on Brad. "Look," she said. "He sticks to it."

Ingrid laughed, but that was when her mother entered.

"Here's Brad's phone," the woman said. "He would have carried it with him if he had gone out. He also left his computer on. Miss," she added in a threatening voice. "Where did you hide him this time?"

"Mom, come on, I didn't do anything. If you think we shrank him, you're free to look for him."

Alice couldn't help bursting out laughing.

"Ingrid, get Brad out or you'll be grounded for a month!" her mother raged.

Ingrid sighed. "Alright, Alice, show him to her."

The girl, slightly embarrassed, lifted her index finger, showing its fingertip to the woman. "Brad? I can't believe this… did you really make him this small?" the woman shockedly asked.

"But mom," Ingrid said. "We were just playing, and he's having fun as well."

The woman sighed. Both girls were looking at her with puppy eyes, and Brad was too, even if she couldn't notice. "Alright, he could use getting some company now and then," she said. "But make him a bit larger, he could get lost like this. And you'll have to take out the trash since he obviously can't." And having said that, she left the room.

Alice giggled. "I thought she would get angrier," she said, a bit relieved.

Ingrid shrugged. "Me too. But maybe, she's just glad he's hanging out with a girl for once," she hypothesized.


*


Alice held her fingertip in front of her friend's face. "Well, should we make him bigger then?"

"What would you like to do?" asked Ingrid.

"Dunno, I feel like doing a bit of shopping, and then we could eat something," Alice said.

"What about him? Should he come along?"

"Dunno," Alice said. "Maybe it's best to leave him home."

"Well then, give him to me so I can restore him," Ingrid said, using her fingernail to scrape him off her friend's skin. "Alright then, I'll be waiting for you downstairs."

Ingrid nodded. Alice left and the brunette walked toward her brother's room. "Your new girlfriend dumped you already, huh?" she laughed. She put him on the bed and aimed at him with the gun. "See you later, big bro," she said.

Brad stood still for a little while. Alice didn't stay for long, but it had been a wild ride. And even if that girl had humiliated him, teased him, and toyed with him… he was hoping she would come back to give him some attention again. It didn't matter what size he would have been.


*


At school's exit, Alice ran after Ingrid, holding her heavy backpack in her hands.

"Hey, aren't you waiting for me?"

"Here you are," Ingrid said. "You know my brother's always asking about you? I think he's in love."

"Maybe he wants to be deflowered," Alice cheekily said.

"You're such a slut that you would actually do that," laughed Ingrid.

"Why not? But first I want you to make him really tiny," she said. "So I can shove him anywhere."

"Gross!" Ingrid said. "Are you serious?"

"Who knows…" the girl cryptically said, walking along with her friend. It was a bright, warm, sunny day.