[Reviews - 1] starstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

A story written with you the protagonist as the point of view. Retelling the events of you being yanked into their reality as a tiny man. Finding the care of strangers, the dangers of this world, and the betrayal they may have in mind for you.


Rated: G
Categories: Entrapment, Adventure, Footwear, Gentle, Sci-Fi Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 18963 Read: 3853
Published: January 12 2024 Updated: January 19 2024

1. Chapter 1 by gtsafficionado [Reviews - 1] starstarstarhalf-star (4929 words)

2. Protection, The Call, And Trust Shaken by gtsafficionado [Reviews - 0] (1760 words)

As Dr. Hamilton becomes more involved with Shawn a new threat emerges, extra precautions are taken, and Shawn is shocked to discover their intentions might not be what he thought

3. Hope of Return, Please, Real Dangers by gtsafficionado [Reviews - 0] (3306 words)

Emily is extremely worried for you and tries to coax you out of hiding wherever you are. At some point she does something that makes you consider your position and that seems to make things a little better for a while before another threat shows itself.

4. Escape, Complications, Not Emily by gtsafficionado [Reviews - 0] (2932 words)

Discovering the safe house isn't safe you are rushed from the house to a new place of safety. Just when things seem to be calming down a new complication with your protectors arises. You find yourself getting closer to Ava, even, should we say, attracted?

5. Unexpected Guest and New Excitement by gtsafficionado [Reviews - 0] (6036 words)