[Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Callie has been having a rough go of it as of late, but little does she know that someone close by has it even harder than she does.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Couples, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Insertion, Mouth Play, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 24052 Read: 10739
Published: January 03 2024 Updated: February 01 2024

1. Callie vs. the Minimalist Mini by It Was Me [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarhalf-star (10592 words)

Just a heads up, this story won't be hitting some of its tags until fairly late into the story (I'm thinking it'll go about 10-12 chapters).To give you a better idea of what to expect, this story is going to be pretty gentle, but it'll definitely have some … decidedly ungentle moments, to be sure. For those who aren't looking for the latter, I'll be sure to give another heads up when we get to those points.

Also, as anyone who has happened to read one of my reviews on this site could tell you, I tend to be a bit wordy. I believe the clinical term is "longwinded blowhard." Or "asshole." I sometimes lose track of who calls me what and for which reason. Anyway, this chapter (and probably all the ones that will follow it) is long. I thought about breaking it up, but I couldn't find a good place to evenly split the chapter. Plus, who knows when I'll get around to writing chapter two.

So, in short, fuck it! Here's a bunch of words!

2. Callie vs the Persuasive Professor by It Was Me [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (13460 words)

I was pleasantly surprised that no one defended Daniel Radcliffe's honor last chapter. I'm glad we're all on the same page; fuck that guy. He knows what he did.

On a more serious note, remember before the start of the last chapter when I mentioned that some of this story would be "decidedly ungentle"? While there are a couple of places coming that could fit that bill, the first segment of this chapter is what I had in mind when I wrote that and, in fact, it was the very reason I put that warning out there in the first place. So for anyone looking to avoid that kind of stuff, you may want to skip the start of this one. You should be able to figure out what happens in that segment by reading the second segment, which is pretty wholesome, I think.

Speaking of that second segment, for anyone interested, here is the actual song referenced in it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2eE6UVdVgs