- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 8 of Shrinky Maze Runner Surprise.

Image of Natalie stretching in her Captain Marvel outfit by bortall (DA).

Chapter 8 – Gauging the Giantesses

 

“Alright, tell me about all these women. I wanna know everything. Quick!”, said Charles. He was talking to Sean and Spencer, but others shrinkies were nearby as well. He’d chosen Sean and Spencer because they seemed to know about all the giantess players.

Charles and JJ had been brought to the maze by Coco and placed into the central hub, to join with the other fifteen shrinkies that Jinx had sent there via a small tram that linked the shrink area hub to it.

 

***

 

Minutes earlier

 

It had been an interesting tram ride. The upper portion of the vehicle was clear glass and allowed the seated and strapped-in shrinkies a panoramic view. It was reminiscent of the overarching perimeter rides at Disney and Universal Studios and it skirted the sidewalls of the dance hall before ascending up via a chute into the third level, then hugged the walls again as it came up just under the big side monitor, then entered into the central hub of the maze arena, which was the tallest tower within it. The tram’s clear glass top slowly lifted and their seat-buckles automatically disengaged, allowing them to exit it.

Several spectators, their fellow employees, could be seen gathering around the perimeter of the arena. The giantess contestants were not to be seen just yet, and this would allow the shrinky players to safely disperse to the different sections without being observed.

The hub was a mixture of excitement and nervousness.

 

“Dude. No fucking way”, Dougan said excitedly when he and the others had been transported to the maze’s central hub tower and looked out over the rest of the clear maze. “This is totally awesome.”

Only one guy seemed blatantly unhappy – a Liger’s employee named Jonas – he’d had his well-kept beard removed during the de-hairing process. He’d yelled up at Jinx afterward, but she’d just giggled, cleaned him and set him into the tram.

 

Not only was there a variety of emotions going on within the hub – there was also a variety of different size shrinkies. Each was given the choice of getting shrunk to between 1 and 3 inches. Dirk and Dougan had chosen to be shrunk to just an inch in height, hoping to use stealth to get to a safe haven. Most had chosen to be shrunk to 1.5 to 2 inches, including Spencer, Curt, Sean and Tommy. Meanwhile, a couple had chosen the largest size of 3 inches, these being Jonas and Amos. Of course, Charles and JJ were already sized at 3 inches. Charles wanted the larger size in order to be able to run more effectively and to handle some of the specialized equipment within the arena. While he knew stealth was important, he also depended on his athletic prowess.

 

***

 

Jinx was just about to go on break. She had just finished shrinking down the fifteen new volunteers for the maze game and sent them on their way via small tram up to the third floor.

It was still early enough in the day where she was the only one to handle the shrinking/cleaning by herself. Of course, Janice would join her at 5pm to make them a 2-woman team. In the meantime, she would just get Lindsay or Danielle to cover her for a half hour.

She was surprised when a young man came running towards her – he was huffing and puffing, as though he’d just finished a marathon. She was used to normal patrons approaching in pairs. She briefly considered calling down to security.

 

“Whoa, hold on there. Where are you going?”, Jinx said as she stepped in front of him and stopped him by extending her arms out to his chest.

“Sorry, I’m in a hurry. I’m with the party that has a game of Maze Runner, or Shrink Maze, or whatever it’s called…”, the man said, trying to catch his breath.

“So you rushed over here to be gobbled up by one of your colleagues?”, she asked. Jinx looked down at her watch. The game, while it probably hadn’t started yet, was due to begin any moment. There wouldn’t be time to go through the normal shrink/de-hair/clean process and get the shrunken man up to the arena in time. In fact, the tram still hadn’t returned. And she was hungry – this would cut into her break time. A thought occurred to her.

“Oh, no”, he said, “it’s a ‘safe’ game. Though I’ll enjoy being tiny and them chasing after me.” The man had more than simply playing the game on his mind. His extra motivation derived from a desire to impress a prospective female whom he knew would be observing. He had befriended for years and been a comforting and reliable friend to her in time of need. He had been working out like a fiend in recent weeks though, once he found out about the company outing, to try to get himself physically into as good a shape as possible in that time. Though he technically couldn’t be described as being fit, he had lost several pounds and buffed up his legs, arms and shoulders. If he kept up his regimen, he would tighten things up around his waist. He hoped she would notice and that perhaps she might look at him as more than just a good friend.

“Sign this form”, Jinx said, handing him a clipboard and pen. A sheet of paper had the signature of sixteen names on it, with several sheets underneath. The man took the pen and quickly signed.

“Thanks. Now go ahead and get undressed”, she ordered the man. The man hesitated for a moment before he began to comply. “What’s your name, honey?”

“Howard”, he answered as he lifted his shirt off, “er, Howie Angleton.”

Jinx looked over the list of names she had on her checklist. His name didn’t appear.

“Hmmm, I don’t see your name on the list of players, Howie”

“Yeah”, Howie laughed as he pulled off his trousers, “they didn’t know I was gonna play. I had a lot of work to do this morning, but I was able to get it finished. From the group texts, I saw that one of the other guys had decided he was too full to play, so I hi-tailed it over here.”

“Very nice”, said Jinx as she observed him strip down to just his underwear. “You can take those off too. There’s a pair inside the shrink booth which you can put on and they’ll shrink with you.” Jinx enjoyed this part of the process a lot. She liked checking out boy’s packages – while they all looked similar, she found each one unique.

 

Looking up, Howie caught her peering at his genitals, and he coughed to let her know he was ready.

Go ahead and step in there”, she told him after he’d removed his underwear.

Howie did as instructed. The twenty-eight year old was mildly embarrassed at having to strip nude in front of such a gorgeous young woman, since he could be considered to be just a touch on the heavy side around his mid-section.

Jinx didn’t mind, however. She thought he had an attractive face and disposition. The extra protein would be welcomed. She sized him for 3 inches and without further comment, she pressed the button to shrink him down, not waiting for him to put on the edible underwear.

 

Bending down to pick up his tiny form, she had decided not to waste the effort to de-hair and clean him. She enjoyed spicy men.

“So the others don’t know you’re here?”, she asked, just to be on the safe side.

“Nope. I’m sure they’ll be surprised to see me”, Howie said, just now gaining his bearings and looking up into Jinx’ bright face.

“They would be”, she agreed, then popped him straightaway into her mouth head first. Her tongue curled up under his genitals as he slid into her maw, his legs kicking back like a frog as he tried to gain purchase on her tongue.

Jinx tilted her head back and gulped twice to deposit the shrunken man into her belly. With his size, he would go some way into filling her previously empty stomach. Maybe now, an appetizer of nachos and a drink would keep her until the evening break.

 

***

 

Back to current time

 

“So, I’m not sure any of them would actually eat any of us, but if there was one, my guess would be Jewels”, said Sean.

“Yeah, I agree”, said Curt. “She’s a bit of a wild child.” Curt had heard some interesting stories about Jewels from Spencer.

“Which one is she again?”, asked Charles. The 5 women were in their vision now, though their backs were turned as Coco was going over the rules of play with them.

“She’s the one with blond hair…no that one”, said Sean. He pointed to Jewels to clarify, as Jasper also had blond hair.

“What about that one?”, asked Charles, pointing at Jasper.

“She’s a friend of mine and Spencer’s”, Curt responded. “She’s pretty cool. Very athletic too.”

“You don’t say”, said Charles, clearly pondering something as he rubbed his chin thoughtfully. “How well do you know her?”

“Uh, not too well”, Curt admitted, “We see her from time to time at the Rec Center when we play Walleyball. She’s really good and really competitive. Pretty nice though. And she has an ass that won’t quit.”

“Hmmm…competitive is bad”, Charles remarked. “Athletic is ok, I can deal with that, but athletic and competitive. That could be a problem.”

“She probably harmless”, stated Curt. “Since she’s an outsider to the group, like me, I don’t think she’ll want to push the envelope, if you know what I mean.”

JJ and Spencer had come over next to the three. “Whatcha talkin’ about?”, asked Spencer.

“Just trying to gauge our giant players”, said Charles. “How about that one?”, he asked, pointing at the older woman with the hourglass figure.

“That’s Mox”, said Spencer, adding “she woudn’t hurt a flea. She has six boys of her own that she’s raised. We all love her.”

 "And her?”, JJ asked, pointing to the black-haired young beauty in the captain marvel outfit who was squatting low and seemed to be looking directly at them while she stretched.


“That’s Natalie”, said Spencer. “I don’t think she would harm any of us, but I could be wrong.”

“Natalie’s a sweetie”, said Sean. And looking super hot in that outfit, he thought, wondering how it would feel to have her spandex-clad legs wrapped around him and envisioning his face below the position where she was squatting up and down. He had gotten word from Dane during lunch that Natalie had a surprise for the group. She had changed while the men were getting shrunk down.

“Good, good”, said Charles, “and how about the hottie with the brown hair?”

“Uh…that’s my sister”, said Sean.

“Ha, well, I hope you two get along”, said JJ.

“We do normally”, Sean replied, “but we got into a bit of a tiff last week when she came home to visit the family. I knew I shouldn’t have, but I was teasing her about Natalie and Dane. She has a bit of a crush on Dane, so she didn’t appreciate me relaying how well those two seem to be hitting it off.”

“Wait, Natalie and Dane…?”, Spencer started, but was cut off.

“Nevermind that now kid”, said Charles sternly, “the point is – can we trust her?”

“Er, yeah, I think so”, said Sean in a more nervous tone than any of the others would have found comfortable. “She did say she’d kill me”, he said, shrugging his shoulders, adding with a sheepish grin, “but I’m sure she was kidding.”

 

*** 

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter