- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 4 of Shrinky Maze Runner Surprise.

Image of Jewels by Bortall.

Shrinky Maze Runner Surprise: The Players, Part 2

 

Elsewhere that morning

 

Betsy had just finished with her shower and was walking back to her bedroom, where her friend Nikora was still sleeping, when she caught sight of her brother Sean wiping the sand from his eyes and walking half-naked with a towel to a different bathroom.

“Morning bro”, she muttered to him as she toweled her hair. He nodded to her. “Still going to that place today, even after Nikora warned you?”

Sean sighed, then looked over at her as she stood about ten feet away, next to her bedroom door. “Yeah, of course, I told you there’s nothing to worry about.”

“Um, ok. If you’re going, can I come with?”, she asked, giving him her best puppy-dog eyes. She was very curious about Forbidden Dish, having only seen the videos that Nikora had pointed her to. She thought it might be very fun to play with and possibly eat a naked boy of her own. Of course, she would never consider her brother (though Nikora might), but perhaps one of his young colleagues or one of the older boys from school might be there. That would be cool.

“Bets, you’re way too young to get into that place. You have to be atleast eighteen to even get in”, he responded, walking over and mussing up her hair. “Now, let me get ready”, he said with mock harshness, entering the bathroom and shutting the door behind him.

 

***

 

9am, Liger’s Insurance Co., Dougan and Dirk

 

There was excitement and activity at Liger’s. People moved about quickly for multiple reasons. The first was that many wanted to get as much work done as possible before ending their truncated workday before lunchtime. Secondly, several of the younger employees were anxious in anticipation of their lunchtime event.  Of the latter variety were Dougan Howell and Dirk Ziegler, known as the Double Ds.

The two young employees were among the most recent of permanent hires and both operated with an abundance of cockiness and ambition. Both were in their early twenties, both had chiseled bodies (they worked out religiously after work) and both were very intelligent (and knew it). As they had also developed a close friendship and were often seen together, whether it was working on the same projects, eating together at lunchtime, or working out together. Thus, their colleagues had taken to referring to them as the Double Ds.

Dougan was the elder of the two, by a year, and had been at the company roughly six months prior to Dirk coming aboard. In that respect, Dirk looked up to Dougan and took his opinion seriously, though he did not consider himself a ‘follower’.  On the other hand, though they looked similar and had similar characteristics, Dirk was by far the more successful on the love life front. This was primarily due to his growing up in a large family, with several girls as his siblings, and learning at an early age how the opposite sex operated. He also had the benefit of growing up next to two next-door neighbors whom he thought of as ‘hotties’ and who he began relationships with as a pre-teen. Having long since moved on from them, he nevertheless took the confidence of how to interact with females as a result.

Conversely, though he was a good-looking young man, Dougan grew up as a single child of a very conservative family. Though he had received much affection from his parents, it wasn’t until midway through high school when he found his rhythm and confidence, hitting his stride with social activities and studies and having moderate success with girls.

Needless to say, both were looking extremely forward to going to Forbidden Dish. They knew about it’s reputation, but they also heard rumors of the almost endless stream of gorgeous women who frequented the place on weekends. They also looked forward to seeing things from the perspective of a tiny person as well as showing off their physical proclivities to their colleagues, who they believed only saw their cerebral side.

 

While some worked furiously away, the two huddled at Dougan’s desk. They were engrossed in their discussion and didn’t see Natalie approaching.

“…I just can’t believe they can really shrink people”, Dirk was saying.

Natalie interjected, the guys turning towards her as she stood at the cubicle, “Yep, I hear they can shrink a person down to this small”, she separated her thumb and forefinger to a bit over an inch apart.

“That’s so bizarre”, said Dougan.

“Yeah, I mean, how big did you say again?”, asked Dirk.

Natalie repeated the approximation with her fingers. “Well, Jewels said she’s been there before and she says it’s real”, Natalie insisted.

“That big, huh? That’s so strange.”

“So does that mean you’re not gonna play?”, said Natalie.

“No no. I wanna go and see this for myself. And I’m not gonna miss a free lunch”, Dirk replied.

“Plus, if the rumors are true, the wait staff is hot”, Dougan chimed in.

Natalie shook her head in mock disgust, “Men!”, she stated, smiling. “Anyway, got this from the boss”, she said, handing some papers to Dougan. “He said Dirk can assist you with it.”

“Oh man”, complained Dirk half-jokingly, “I thought this morning was gonna be a breeze.” Dougan had a frown on his face.

“Oh”, said Natalie with a pouty look, “too bad. The pretty boys have to do a little work today…”, she said, pinching Dougan’s cheek playfully. A smirk was on her face as she turned to walk back to her desk.

“Work. I’ll show you a little work. Come back here and I’ll expend some energy on you”, said Dougan, though his words were in ever decreasing volume, the ending no more than a whisper that only Dirk heard.

 

After exchanging a laugh, Dougan said, “alright, let’s see what the boss wants us to do.”

--

 

On her way back to her desk, Natalie passed by Sean’s desk. “Hey Sean, got some interesting news from the boss…”, she said, letting her statement linger.

“Hey Nat, what you got?”

“Just found out a few minutes ago that your sister is gonna play with us”, she said, her lip curling into a mischievous smile.

“Shay?”, he said, surprised. “Really?”  Sean’s twenty-five year old sister Shay was an agent who’d been with the company for four years. Though on good terms with her, he didn’t relish the idea of playing Shrinky Maze Runners with her – it took a bit of the erotic thrill away for him.

“ee-Yep”, Natalie said, her eyes twinkling.

“I didn’t think she was gonna play. That’s gonna be weird, being shrunk into a tiny and running around in my underwear in front of my sister.”

“Don’t you worry, I’ll be the one to catch you”, she said, giving him a wink, than her expression changing, “unless you think that’ll be weird too.”

“Huh. No, that would be fine Nat. If anyone catches me – and they won’t – I would hope it would be you”, Sean replied. He’d had a somewhat flirty relationship with Natalie, whom he found attractive and playful and warm. He was completely unaware that she’d been seeing Dane. He knew Dane liked her, but didn’t consider him a serious rival, thinking him too old for her.

"Thank you Sean”, she said merrily, adding “and I will capture you.” She winked, adding, “You’re going down.”

 

“Alright, bet”, said Sean, giving her a big grin.

--

 

Close to 10am 


Jewels made a trip to the water cooler, where she found Dirk fondling around with the tap.  “Ahem”, she cleared her throat.

“Oh, hey Jewels”, Dirk said as he caught sight of her in his peripheral vision, “just gimme a sec with this.”

“Take your time”, she replied, then added, “ready for a little maze running fun?”

Dirk finished filling his water bottle, then took a sip while he looked at her. Jewels, despite her aggressive attitude, was quite a sight for sore eyes. “Probably more ready than you.”

“Ha. We’ll see”, she said, stepping up to the tap. “I don’t think boss will let us, but if he did and I caught you, I’d eat you all up.” She giggled when she saw him jaw drop, than did an about face and walked back towards her desk.

--

 

Dirk almost coughed up the water he’d just sipped. The statement, even coming from Jewels, stunned him. A part of his mind instantly diverted towards wondering what it would feel like being inside her succulent mouth and being squeezed down her nubile throat, and his eyes wandered involuntarily towards her lips and philtrum. He felt a sexual tug through his body and his balls quivered in their sac.

He followed Jewels as she made her way back to her desk. He couldn’t just let the conversation end there. She sat in her chair and swiveled to face him, a triumphant smirk playing across her face.

“You’re shitting me”, he said, incredulous at her behavior, offensive even for Jewels.

“Maybe afterward…”, she began to answer with a light chuckle.

“Omigod. Yeah, well that’s not gonna happen”, he said confidently, after collecting himself, “first of all, he wouldn’t agree to that and risk losing his best talent. And second, nobody’s catching me. Sides, would you really eat me if you caught me? I mean, my life is just really getting started. I plan on getting married and having some kids one day.“

“No no. I will eat you and, if you’re lucky, when I eat you, you’ll cum and I’ll eat all your children too.”, she said with a wry smirk.

“But I can give you something bigger to swallow”, he said, chuckling, looking down at his pelvis, ”if you know what I mean.”

Jewels laughed. It was almost a cackle, thought Dirk.

 

“I’ll make you a bet Dirk”, she started, “and this is all contingent on boss allowing it and I agree it’s extremely unlikely. If you escape me, I’ll fuck your brains out after you get resized. If I catch you, I get to eat you. No backing out, no complaints.”

 

Dirk looked at the ground for several seconds. He said, “Damn Jewels, you’re blowing my mind here.”

“It’ll be a lot more than that”, she said, smiling surreptitiously.

His vision made his way slowly up her body to her eyes. “Alright , bet.”

 

*** 

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter