- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 3 of Shrinky Maze Runner Surprise.

Shrinky Maze Runner Surprise: The Players, Part 1

 

Spencer, Curt and Jasper

 

Spencer Schalk was, along with Sean Rue and Natalie Lush were the young interns in the corporate office of Liger’s Insurance Co. Along with young recent hires Dirk Ziegler and Dougan Howell, known as the ‘Double Ds’, they comprised the youth of the department. While Spencer, Sean and Natalie were all twenty years old and still attending nearby Tech University, Dirk and Dougan had both graduated within the last two years. They were aged twenty-two and twenty-three, respectively.

Spencer had just completed a set of Walleyball games with several of his dorm mates and a few others the group had met at the nearby ‘Rec Center’. For those who do not know, Walleyball is played like Volleyball, except that it is played on a racquetball court, with the netting placed at mid-court. Unlike Volleyball, there are no out-of-bound spots, as players can hit the ball off of the side and back walls. Typically, there are 4 or 5 players to a side, which is what the sides were today. It’s a very fun social game and is co-ed.


As Spencer’s team congratulated each other on another win, he pulled his friend Curt Jansen aside. He had mentioned that his work was having an outing the following afternoon at Forbidden Dish.

“So, whadd’ya think? Can you join? It’s gonna be wild and fun”, Spencer said, looking down at his friend and browsing his closely-cropped and well-manicured brown goatee with his fingers. Spencer was tall, at over 6’2”, while Curt was just over 6’, with brown, bushy hair.

“I’d like to, but I’m kinda broke at the moment. That skydiving trip last weekend kind of tapped me out”, he said, shrugging his shoulders in an ‘I’m sorry’ gesture.

“Oh, no worries on that, my man”, Spencer said cheerfully, “I was texting with Natalie earlier and she said the boss told her that the company would pick up the tab for any volunteers we could recruit.”

“So they’re gonna pay for lunch and the game…and drinks?”, Curt asked him.

“Sure thing buddy. All you gotta do is bring your body and have fun.”

“Whoa. That’s cool”, Curt said, scratching his head, “Yeah. Count me in. I’ve got no classes on Friday. So, we gonna carpool then? You driving?”

“Sorry buddy, can’t. We’re working the morning and then going there from the office”, said Spencer.

 

Jasper had overheard the two boys talking, her interest piqued when she heard the name Forbidden Dish. She had in fact visited Forbidden Dish a couple times already, with Vesper Cantlay and Adelaide Brummer, her friends from another nearby university (she had went to high school with them years prior).

 

Spencer saw her approach, “Hey, good game Jasper. For a girl, you got some good leaps”, he said, giving her a good-natured dig as he knew she was ultra-competitive. “One of these days, you might actually lick us.”

Curt couldn’t help from emitting a light chuckle, despite his efforts to muffle it.

“Haha, you’re just lucky I didn’t spike you on the head”, she retorted. “Say, I heard you talking about going to Forbidden Dish, something about that Runners game…?”, she asked, letting the question linger.

“Yeah, um, Shrinky Maze Runners. My company is sponsoring an outing there tomorrow afternoon”, Spencer replied, than tapped Curt’s shoulder, “Just got Curt here to join us.”

“So, like, you’re gonna be the shrinkies, right?”, she said, her pinky finger curled into her mouth, along her bottom lip, eyeing both of them over.

“That’s the plan”, Spencer answered. He saw the look in her eye. “It’s what they call a ‘safe’ game. We get shrunk down and then regrown afterwards.”

“I see”, she said.


Spencer thought he detected a bit of disappointment in her expression.

“I really like kicking it with you guys. So, do you, like, need any more giantesses?”, she asked brightly, “I think it would be fun chasing tiny versions of you guys around. Sounds like your company is taking care of all the financial stuff.”

The two guys looked at each other. Jasper was not only athletic and competitive, she was an extreme hottie that both of them fantasized about getting in her pants.

 “Uh, sure, that is, if you don’t have to work. I thought Friday was a busy day for you?”, Spencer responded.

 

Jasper Hawkins loved working as a lifeguard at Lake Pools, the large residential park district community center. It was a breezy job, allowing her to maintain her great tan, and she loved being the most popular employee. Mostly, she loved the adoring and lust-filled looks that the many teenage and college-aged boys directed at her. Most of the time, the boys thought they were being clever about it, but unknown to them, under her expensive sunglasses, she had great peripheral vision. She knew all eyes were trained on her and she grinned knowing her sun-kissed long and toned legs in her bright orange bikini was making their dicks hard. She had seen Curt and Spencer there several times – it was where she had met them and been invited to join their Walleyball group.

 

“It is. And I do”, she muttered, “but I hear that the Dish is a trip. I couldn’t pass up an opportunity to join you guys there. I’ll just get someone to fill in for me. What time is the event?”

“Um, we’re getting there right at noon. We have a light lunch planned before the game”, Spencer said.

“Cool. Hey Curt, if you need a ride, I can bring you. Wanna just meet here in front of the Rec Center at, say 11:30?”, she asked.

“Yeah. Sounds good. Thanks Jasper”, Curt said merrily.

Jasper gave the two a wink and a smile. “Great. See you tomorrow, boys.”

 

After they’d watched her walk away, admiring her fit figure, Spencer and Curt gave each other another look. They both had the same idea – this was an opportunity to get to know Jasper much more intimately.

“Dude, score!”, said Spencer, high-fiving Curt.

“This is gonna be so much fun”, Curt said, feeling anxious and knowing he wouldn’t get any sleep that night thinking about it.

The two were either unaware or didn’t care that Jasper heard their brief celebration. It was not something new to her. She’d overheard them whisper what she considered lewd comments about her figure before. She’d also noticed their not-so-casual and quick peeks at her chest and ass. Yet she knew both were too intimidated to approach her romantically. “Yep, see ya tomorrow boys”, she whispered softly to herself as she started to skip away. She knew just which outfit she would wear for the occasion.

 

***

 

Natalie and Dane, Friday morning

 

Dane Touhy awoke to receiving little kisses and nibbles on his scrotum. It took him a couple moments to realize what was happening. He looked down to see the young woman’s head. He chuckled, “What are you doing?”

“Just coaxing your babymakers”, she said sitting up. “They seemed quite spent after all the hard work they did last night.”

“Ah, kiddo”, he sighed, “you’re something else. I love you, you know”, he said, sitting up himself, leaning over and kissing her atop her head. Then he took her face in his hands and smooched her on the lips.

 

The two were both employees at Liger’s, he a thirty-three year old huskily-built, charismatic and well-entrenched designer and agent. Natalie Lush, on the other hand, was a slinky brunette twenty year old intern. Occasional flirtations had led the two to kindle a secret relationship which had consummated the previous night. While the two hit it off, their motivations for the relationship may have differing motivations.

 

“I know”, she giggled.

The two wrestled playfully for a few minutes before snuggling.

Natalie was quietly thoughtful as her head lay on his chest. “I’m so happy we were able to do this”, she said finally.

He glanced at her face, thinking her wording a bit strange. “So am I”, he concurred, adding, “you’re so beautiful.” He stroked her hair gently with his fingers and was surprised to hear her sobbing. “Hey. What’s the matter?”, he said, turning his face and altering his body angle slightly to look at her.

“Oh, it’s probably nothing”, she said.

He wasn’t buying it. “Tell me”, he implored, nudging her.

“It’s just…Jewels…”, she started.

“What about her?”

She looked into his eyes, “You know, we have the outing tomorrow…”

“Uhuh”, he nodded. He was looking forward to the company outing at Forbidden Dish. He had visited the restaurant once, a couple years earlier, but had not been back since. The company outing was going to consist of a light lunch and then a (hopefully) harmless game of Shrinky Maze Runners.

“Well, she’s been bragging about how she’s gonna gobble up all you guys.”

Dane frowned, “Really?”

Natalie nodded.

“And you think she’s serious? Or just being Jewels?”, he said. Julie ‘Jewels’ Drake had only recently joined the company as a recruiter and she’d had a bit of a sketchy past. The rumor was that she might have even spent some time as an Escort. It had been her idea during a department meeting to have the outing at Forbidden Dish and the owner/CEO Henry Liger had jumped on the idea immediately. While friendly enough, she seemed a bit wild to both Dane and Natalie.

“I dunno. I just...I don’t trust her”, Natalie said, thoughtfully.

Dane comforted her, caressing her shoulder. “Ok, I think I’ll have a talk with the boss first thing when I get in.”


Soon, the two were up and getting ready for the day’s work.

She came up behind him while he stood pissing into the toilet, reaching around his pelvis with one hand to grasp his shaft (moving his hand out of the way) and between his legs to grasp his scrotum with the other.

“Wha..?!”, he exclaimed, cutting his flow off to avoid spraying all over and turning his head to look at her with a bewildered expression.

“I was just wondering what it would be like to pee if I had one of these”, she purred. She raised up on her tip toes and pressed her groin against his backside. “Come on my little horsey. Continue”, she urged him.

As he ramped back up, she guided his flow and even finished with a couple shakes. “Geez, do guys always pee so much?”, she said, astounded after he took a good thirty seconds to empty his bladder.

“Ah, kiddo…”, he exclaimed. She never ceased to surprise him, but he was happy that she had taken her mind off of Jewels.

 

*** 

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter