- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A company has a group outing scheduled for the Dish to play a 'safe' game of Shrinky Maze Runner.

Chapter 1 of Shrinky Maze Runner Surprise.

Kylie and Bethany from 'The Lonely Dish' make a return appearance. Tom, friend of Aiden from 'Virtual Vore' returns to the Dish after a long hiatus.

Shrinky Maze Runner Surprise: Kings & Queens

 

Alejandro jammed to the music playing from his phone (connected to his car port) as his jeep flew down the thoroughfare. The speed limit was 40 mph, but he was a good 7 to 8 mph over it. He loved the feeling of the warm breeze running through his long brown hair and along his bare shoulders and sides, his attire a simple loose-fitting tank top and shorts, along with flip-flops. The sun also felt good on his skin, but he didn’t need it to get a tan. The twenty-one year old son of an Irish father and Mexican mother, he had a nice olive complexion, making him look tanned year-round.

He had just finished a game of touch football with several of his college friends and was recounting in his mind the fun afternoon. It had been a success, with him having caught the winning score. Of course, the bi-weekly occurrence was a chance to hang out with his buddies and he loved that, but winning made the event even sweeter.

As he neared the side street which would take him along his route home, he noticed that the end of a Target parking lot, not far from the street, was holding a carwash. Two cars were being washed by a bevy of girls in their swimsuits, while a few more cars waited their turn.

What the heck, he thought, it’s been a great day so far. I might just get lucky. He made a quick decision to pull into the parking lot. His car really didn’t need a wash, but he wouldn’t mind checking out the local cuties.

 

The carwash appeared to be carried out by high school students, with the proceeds going to a local charity. For several minutes, he checked out all the hotties in their bikinis. One stood out above the others – she had long brown hair like his and she was a knockout. Her skin was tanned and her legs were long and toned. Her breasts were barely concealed beneath her top, each splayed to the side, the nipples pointing out with them. He judged them as C cups atleast and, as she waxed the car in front of them, they rotated together and then outward over and over in a rhythm that was bewitching to him. Soapsuds streamed down her glistening body.

He took pictures on his Iphone, including the one below:

The girl seemed to be the leader of her section of washing, as she barked out commands to the others as well as talking to the driver. Alejandro smiled to himself as he watched the girl flirt with the driver in front of him, knowing she would probably do likewise with him next.


Soon, the car in front of him sped away and he pulled into position. Holding a clipboard, the girl came around to his side, squinting through a ray of sunlight, she looked up at him for a few moments.

“Hi there. I’m Teagan”, she announced. “Welcome to Wash’n’Wax. Can I wax your unit?”, she asked him seductively, a smirk on her face, batting her eyes.

He wondered if she said that to all the guys who came through. “Sure”, trying not to react to her line, but giving her a smile nonetheless.

She gave him a nod and a wink. “What’s your name, cowboy?”

“My name’s Alejandro, though my friends call me Xander”, he replied. “But, I’m not a cowboy.”

“I dunno Xander, you look like a guy I wouldn’t mind riding”, she flirted, then turned about and went about issuing commands to the other girls.

 

Within minutes, the high school crew had diligently rendered his car spotless, inside and out. Teagan came up to take his payment.

 

“Thanks. Now how’d you like to clean out my insides, cowboy?”, she said, winking at him as she handed back his credit card.

The forward statement really caught him by surprise. He had expected the flirtatious behavior beforehand, but this was a clear come-on after the fact. He leaned back with a smirk, stretching out his long muscles.

Admiring his physique, it gave Teagan an idea. “In fact, how’d you like me to stretch you out?”, she asked, lifting an eyebrow.

“Don’t you think it should be me saying that?”, he said with a grin.

“Nope”, she said flippantly, “if you care to treat me at the Forbidden Dish, I promise you’ll have a great time. And it’ll be your body doing the stretching.”

Xander didn’t know what she meant, but he agreed to her idea and asked her what time he could pick her up.

“Why don’t we just meet there”, she responded, “How does 7pm sound?”

To Xander, it sounded beyond great. He nodded, saying, “See ya later, cowgirl”, quipping back at her earlier references of him.

--

 

Arriving at his apartment, Xander dropped his keys on the counter.

After a quick rinsing shower, he noticed his phone received a text. It was from Teagan with her picture: ‘Cheer practice with my girls. Can’t wait to see you tonight, delicious. Wait to see what I have planned for you. It’ll blow your top off’, with a smiley emoji.

Xander chuckled as he dried his hair. He couldn’t believe his good fortune – or rather he couldn’t believe his run of success with members of the opposite sex. His whole life, even from a very early age, he’d found females arousing. Interacting and flirting with them made him horny. As a young boy in middle school, he used to daydream during class of the fun he would have during recess when he could go out and play and wrestle with the girls. And his feelings weren’t restricted to girls his own age. He liked older girls and even had crushes on a few of his teachers through the years. As he entered his teenage years, he found it extremely hard to focus on anything but thoughts of having sex. He dated many, but none of them seemed to keep his attention for more than a month. Not that he grew to dislike any – it was just that a new girl always seemed to come along and attract him away. Girls just seemed to really like him and even his past conquests were retained as friendships and occasional ‘fuck buddies’.

This behavior had continued until present day and, even though he’d had his share of sexual experiences, he was insatiable in his quest for more. Whether he realized it or not, this made him particularly vulnerable to female persuasion.

--

 

Xander arrived right on time and was thrilled to see Teagan there already, waiting for him in the foyer lounge. She was wearing a beautiful black dress, her arms and back mostly bared, the inseam flowing down to just above her knees, where she wore knee-high socks. She was also wearing a matching black choker – it was stretchable and had a couple open spots, where the neck was viewable. Her lips were glossed a sparkling violet color.

Away some distance was her friend, Darien, capturing the two on video camera with her phone, just out of his sight.


Teagan surprised Xander by grasping his cheeks and leaning in to kiss him right on the mouth. Being a tall girl at over 5’9”, it wasn’t much of a stretch for her. Though shocked, Xander went with it and the two smooched for several seconds before she released him and locked eyes with him, hers twinkling and full of life.

“You like?”, she half-stated, half-asked, for she knew the answer.

“Uh-huh”, he said, trying to catch his breath. His mouth was left with a strawberry-like aftertaste.

“Tell ya what – you get shrunk down and your whole body can receive that treatment”, Teagan said, sticking the tip of her tongue out at him.

 

Taking him over to a high-top table near the end of the lounge, she waived a waitress over and, after a brief exchange, the waitress placed some documents in front of him. As he skimmed quickly through the documents, the waitress briefly explained what they were. As she did so, Teagan continued saying sweet nothings to him in a seductive tone while she made suggestive movements.  She knew that since his eyes kept switching from the documents to roving all over her body, and with her whisperings, he probably wasn’t absorbing half of what the waitress was telling him. He signed the documents without giving much thought.

Straightaway, she pulled Xander off his chair and brought him to the shrink line and gave him another lingering kiss on the lips.

 

The line was short this week-day and moved quickly. Before he knew what was happening, Xander was issued into a small booth next to two lovely attendants.

Teagan had him sized to 4 inches. The cleaning attendant had looked at her sharply, “Are you sure you can handle it? That’s pretty big.”

“Oh sure”, she replied, “I’ve done it before.”

The shrink attendant, Lindsay, told him this was his last chance to back out before pressing the button as he contemplated her words.

 

As Xander tried to gain his bearings, he was picked up in a rush and de-haired and cleaned in a batch of fruity liquids smelling of apricots, then gently handled by Teagan as she took him to a private room. He didn’t notice the other girl who preceded Teagan into the room as he was looking up at and admiring her beautiful chin and neck covered by the choker.

Even though he had just been cleaned, Teagan sniffed him and detected a feint natural smell about him as she lifted him up to her face. It was the smell of fear and imminent death as well as sexual arousal – it had a sweetness to is as well as an element of earthiness – it reminded her of her first time with her boyfriend, when he had a drop of pre-cum on the tip of his cock after she’d teased him to no end.

“In you go Xander”, she stated matter-of-factly and popped him into her mouth straightaway, feet first. She hummed as she sucked on his lower body, looking down at her phone as she looked for a song she wanted to play. She could definitely feel that Xander was turned on, her tongue brushing up against his hardness.

“Oh, god, this is great”, said Xander. His whole body up to his chest was in her mouth. His arms rested comfortably on the center of her upper lip as her mouth worked his body over.

Teagan had found her song on her playlist. “Mmm. Alright little Xander…”, she said, than lifting her lip, “Ready to be stretched?”

It sounded good to him. It sounded like a sexual innuendo – he couldn’t wait to see what she had in store for him next. He smiled and nodded up to her.

“Ok, hold on tight to my lips”, she instructed him. She started her song, ‘Kings and Queens’ by Ava Max.

Xander felt her maneuver his feet into her throat, when she began to gulp. His feet were pulled into her gullet and his chest was pulled into her maw. The suction felt amazing at first, his body was being squeezed and pulled into her squelching throat.

 

Teagan took her time. She gulped again.

 

Xander felt his body stretching as he held on to her lips for dear life, but his hands had begun to slip on the wet gloss.

 

After the 3rd gulp, Xander began to really feel stretched and it actually began to get painful. Teagan’s tongue was curled tightly around his torso and mid-section.

 

“Wait..”, Xander squeaked. He released his arms from her lips to move them to help ease her grip, leaving only his head exposed outside her mouth.

Teagan congratulated herself on her timing to the song.

 

                                ‘Disobey me, then baby, it’s off with your head’

                                ‘Gonna change it and make it a world you won’t forget, oh-oh, oh’

 

She brought her teeth together, cleanly severing his head as it popped off his neck and was launched forward, leaving his squirming, convulsing body to flow unimpeded into her throat, where it collected at the choker.


For a couple instants, while he was in freefall, Xander was in complete shock, his existence fluttering, but still there for the moment. He saw the girl’s giant form towering over his failing sentience. “What have you done to me?”, he wanted to say, but opening his mouth had yielded no words. His consciousness faded and his brain had shut down completely, his eyes rolling back into his head just before it splatted onto the ground below.

True to her word, as the rest of his body was swallowed whole, she held onto the squiggling lump in her throat as she continued to gulp it slowly down. After a few moments, she released it, the legs of the decapitated shrinky still squirming involuntarily like a tadpole through her gullet.

“Aaaah”, she sighed in exultation. “I love how their little bodys react after I cap them. It feels so good going down my throat.”

 

Waiting a few moments, she looked over to the corner of the room. “You get it?”, she asked.

“Sure did”, said Darien. “Damn, that was hawt”, she exclaimed.

“Cool. Go ahead and post it tonight”, she ordered, then released another delighted sigh. “God”, she said rolling her eyes, “this car wash business is like the perfect in. It’s gonna make us a fortune.” She had confiscated Xander’s credit card, phone and car keys, making sure he had unwittingly signed over his effects to her when he had quickly scanned the forms and initialed that section.

She bent down with a Kleenex to wipe up the spot where Xander’s head had landed, then took out a piece of strawberry-flavored gum and popped it into her mouth and began chewing.

--

 

A few miles from the Forbidden Dish, fourteen year old Betsy Rue and her friend Nikora were browsing the internet on her computer from her upstairs bedroom.

 

As they surfed the internet, Nikora had an idea.

“I wonder if she’s uploaded another video yet?”, Nikora wondered aloud, “Can you check it Bets?”

“Um, sure, gimme a moment”, Betsy said. Nikora had tuned her into the wonderful world of CRWSHGRL, the youtube channel dedicated to the swallowing efforts of the recently graduated former cheerleader.

“Oooh”, squealed Nikora expectantly when she saw a new video title had appeared in the list. “Click that one. That one there.”

 

The girls watched the video of the girl sucking on and eating the guy who was clearly enjoying it until the end. They loved the part when she bit their heads off, imagining the surprise the shrinky must have felt at that moment. This video had not let them down.

 

“Gosh, I wish I could do that”, said Betsy.

“Yeah”, Nikora concurred. “Who’d you eat, if you could?”

“Mmmm. Bobby, I think. He’s such a brat, but he’s so cute too”, she said, giggling. “How about you?”

“I think I’d eat your brother”, said Nikora, with a mischievous smile. She had a crush on Betsy’s older brother Sean, who was twenty years old and an intern at a midsize insurance company. Sean still lived at home with the family, though he had plans to move out within the next year as he accumulated some wealth.

“You slut”, yelled Betsy at her, “I knew you had a thing for him.” She took a pillow from her bed and swung it playfully at Nikora’s head, causing Nikora to laugh and pick up a pillow and swing it into Betsy’s midsection.


Soon, the girls were giggling loudly as they launched into a full-on pillow fight.

“What’s going on?”, inquired a male voice from the doorway.

It was Sean, peeking his head in.

Nikora immediately stopped still, looking over at him as Betsy swung again and caught her undefended on the noggin. “Oh…”, she said through mock pain, “stop it!”

“Come on Bets”, Sean said with a smile, “stop your pillow fighting. I’ve got to get some sleep. Big day for me tomorrow.”

 

The girls had overheard Sean talking earlier to a friend on his phone about plans on going to Forbidden Dish in the afternoon the next day. That’s what had prompted Nikora to think of the car wash girl’s videos.

 

“You really going to Forbidden Dish tomorrow?”, she asked him shyly.

“Sure am”, he said, as if it was something to be proud of.

“Erm, I wouldn’t do that if I were you. That place is dangerous”, Nikora said, without elaborating. She didn’t want to bring up the video she’d just watched as evidence of her statement.

“Nah. I’ll be just fine”, he said, laughing at her concern. “I can take care of myself. Sides, it’s a group outing – we’re just gonna play a safe game of Shrinky Maze Runner.”


*** 

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter