- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 17 and finale of Melts in your Mouth.

Melts in your Mouth: A Quaint Disposal

 

Michelle picked up where she left off, before Andra had made her bathroom visit, “It's really not a so-out-there concept, to consider being eaten. Think about it this way - history has been happening for thousands and thousands of years, millions of years really. Each of us lives just a blip. Wouldn't it be fun to kind of go out on your own terms, having a thrill with some beautiful woman. What could be better than that? Why not live for the moment, in the moment.”

She made a good point. "How about you?", Devin responded.

"Me? I'd love to, if it was just me, but I have a husband and family who love and need me. You're single, your family is all older, you haven't started a family of your own yet. I mean, sure, your parents and siblings and friends will miss seeing you on occasion, family get-togethers and holidays and such, but they'll move on with their lives. You really are a prime candidate for a place like this. You should consider it." 


Kate and Andra had remained silent during this discussion. For her part, on her way back to the bathroom, Andra had watched a couple cute guys walk in. She was anxious not to let them slip out of her grasp and she felt Devin to be a bit clingy. Clingy people annoyed her and she felt the best way to deal with them was to dispatch them.

Michelle stated, “Andra. I think Devin has something to tell you, don’t you Devin.”

Andra looked over to Devin. He had an unusual look on his face, one of thoughtfulness and…there was something else she couldn’t quite detect, something pleasant or mischievious. His dimple was showing. It made her curious. "What?" she asked.

“Go ahead Devin”, Michelle pressed him softly, “tell her. Tell her what you want.”

Devin looked Andra in the eye, searching for some form of approval. He would hate to be rejected. He was conflicted between strong feelings of desire and of looking silly. “Andra? Would you…eat me?”

 

“Sure”, she answered without a moment’s hesitation.

--

 

After Devin had signed the forms to be shrunk down, he stood up with Andra to go get in line. “Alrighty, mister, let’s go get you shrunk”, Andra said with an air of nanchalance.

As they left the table, Michelle said to Kate, "It's funny isn't it. I bet he had no idea he’d be getting eaten when he saw us at the theater earlier."

 

It sent a shiver through his system, to be involved in doing something that was so taboo. He liked the thought of Andra as his conqueror, his seductress. The moments ticked away as he saw the line move. Each new couple that entered the shrink area was a step closer to the moment when he would get shrunk and then he would be at her complete mercy. The nervous tension warred with the temptation to give himself to her. Soon, very soon, he would be giving himself, he would be taken. They moved forward again, now only a few couples away. His heart skipped a beat.

Devin had leaned against Andra and put his arm on her shoulder in an obvious attempt to feel her up. She had rejected the advance, saying “later, after you’re shrunk.” Devin knew Andra had the ability to put on airs. He remembered seeing her do so during department meetings and during performance appraisals. But this was different. She seemed cold, distant, detached. Perhaps even annoyed.


Devin heard the song that was currently playing in the dance area -  a cover by Sixpence None the Richer of ‘Don't Dream It's Over’. It was one of his favorites and tugged at his heart strings, making him feel nostalgic. Devin felt suddenly emotional. His eyes were moist. He was enraptured by her beauty. If he could not have her, he would become a part of her. "Andra, there's something I need to tell you."

Yes?"

"I want to tell you that I love you”, he said, his voice breaking.

"Oh, Devin..", she replied, seemingly discounting his words.

"No. It's true. I didn't realize it at first, but I think I've always loved you, from the first moment you transferred into our group and became our manager. I’m so happy to have run into you this many years later."

She looked at him thoughtfully. "Really?"

"Yeah. I think so. And even though you're beautiful, I don't think it was your looks that first got to me. I mean, I always thought you were pretty, but it was the way you acted, your voice, your personality. You seemed so fun and wholesome and warm, all at once."

Andra gave him a heartfelt smile, "Devin, that's, um, very sweet of you."

It was at that very moment that they had reached the front of the shrink line.

 

"Name", said the dark-skinned beauty with the nametag 'Jinx'. She was leaning towards him, holding a walky-talky.

"Ready to be shrunk?", Andra purred as she whispered into his ear.

“Alright”, he agreed. “Devin Watson”, he said to the attendant, then turning to Andra, added nervously, “Thank you, you know, for doing this.”

“No, thank you.”

“Devin Watson”, said Jinx into her walky-talky.

Devin whispered back to her, “Andra, do you think after I’m shrunk, you can take me to one of those private rooms Kate was telling me about. Maybe I can see you naked?"

Her face took on a stern expression, "Devin. I'm married!", she said, brushing off his suggestion and showing her ring to him.

“Alright, sir. You’re cleared”, said Jinx. “Go ahead and step into the booth.”

 

Devin gave Andra a last look. It was the small, remote part of his mind which was latching, clinging to survival that wanted to appeal to her to talk him out of this and hoped that she would atleast try to. She had a blank expression that he could not read. Seeing his momentary hesitance, she gave him a polite smile, but didn’t say a word.

--

 

After he'd been shrunk down, de-haired and cleaned, he was handed over to Andra, who had a grin like the Cheshire Cat.  “Yay, me”, she said, as she took him. She sniffed him, finding him to be quite plum.

  (Andra near the shrink booths)

Her action triggered a similar response from him. When she had leaned her face near him, for the first time all night, perhaps because of his new size, he could detect a fragrance from her – it smelled sweet and subtle.

Devin had imagined Andra sucking on him, breathing sexily from her nostrils as she did so. It made his penis quiver in anticipation. Despite his nerves, the thought of his former boss and longtime crush giving him a full body massage with her tongue was so erotic it overwhelmed his other senses.

 

As she walked away with him, she gave the shrinky a little squeeze. She loved the texture of it. And to think, a minute ago, it was a human being. Now, it was just a bite of food.

She continued walking into the elevator, which brought her back to the first level. Walking by several people lounging around in the foyer, she cupped the shrinky in her hands and entered back into the restaurant proper.

As she walked back to her table, Andra had an idea. Sitting between Kate and Michelle, she switched her grip on the shrinky from holding it on her palm to wrapping her fingers around it’s torso, pinning it’s arms to it’s sides. "Close your eyes”, she commanded.

Nervous, but excited, Devin did as he was told.


From the side, he heard Michelle giddily state, "Ok look. It's so excited." She gazed at his quivering penis.

Andra agreed, "I know, it’s little thing is pretty hard, right?”

Devin wanted badly to cover himself. Getting stared at by three females while completely naked and his penis thrust out at their mercy was quite embarrassing to him.

“Here you go Kate, bottom’s up”, Andra said, dropping Devin into Kate’s hand. From the moment Devin had mentioned at the theatre about wanting to visit Forbidden Dish, Andra had found the prospect of swallowing him both nasty and strangely amusing. This was a way for her to avoid doing the deed herself.

 

Devin had felt himself being lifted, then dropped, landing on his butt on a soft surface. Before he could get his bearings, he was grasped roughly and moved downward and dunked head-first into a cold, pungent liquid. It only lasted a moment, but the cold was a shock to his system. His eyes blinking, he was removed and moved upwards in a whirlwind, then felt an immense warmth as he was deposited onto a soft, moist, musculature that quivered under him and curled up around him.

He had lost track of what was happening to him. It all seemed so sudden. I must be on her tongue, he realized. It felt indescribably good. He moved his body to flow well with the motion of the tongue, in an almost yin-and-yang type fashion, making sure to press his package up against it as it undulated against him.

He heard laughter, then voices.

"I can't believe you Andra", said a giggling voice. It sounded like Michelle's.

"Haha, I just thought she would enjoy him more than me", said Andra's voice.

Then there was darkness as the woman closed her mouth around him. He felt and heard a hum around him as the mouth took the measure of his taste.

Hold on a minute, he thought with horror, if I can hear Andra and Michelle's voices, then...he must be in that man-eater Kate's mouth. Wait! I didn’t agree to this!

With urgency, he tried to claw and flail his way towards where he thought the entrance to her mouth was. Suddenly, he was thrust upwards against her palate and squeezed hard, his body flattened. He gasped, losing his breath. But before he had a chance to regain his bearings, he heard a loud "Glutch” and he was sent quickly barreling into a tight canal. He lost all bearings of what was happening to him as he seemed to be squeezed from all sides at once. "Ahhhh", he screamed as he descended.

 

From either side, Michelle and Andra watched with amusement as the squirming bulge traveled down Kate’s neck.

"Mmmm. Yummy", said Kate. She had dipped the shrinky into some leftover ginger sauce from her salad before depositing it in her mouth. She opened her mouth now in a grin to show them it was empty. "All gone now."

"See, I knew you'd like that", said Andra happily.

"Just didn't quite measure up, eh?", asked Michelle.

""Oh, HELL no", Andra replied.

Michelle looked over at Andra, "You know, Andra...". Her tone was slightly judgmental and it was something Andra had heard from her friend many times over the years.

"What?”, Andra said, “I know...I'm a bitch." She seemed resigned to the title. “I mean, yeah, it was good to see someone that used to work for me again after many years, but…he was just an acquaintance, not someone that was part of my life. It was just an odd coincidence that we were both at the same theater today. Anyway, good to see him again and also good to see Kate eat him. She liked it. Life goes on.”

Michelle shrugged at her. In her own way, she was similar to Andra in terms of callousness. She had just found the guy cute and would have preferred Andra to give the snack to her.

 

Now, with Devin out of the way, Andra’s mind switched back to that of a huntress. Though they had been at the Dish for hours, the night was still far from over. Judging by her recent walk through the foyer, fresh prey had recently wandered in. The three paid their bill and headed upstairs to the dance floor - that was where all the horny young guys were at, having fun. Andra licked her lips in anticipation.

 

***

 

Meghyn’s office, end of the business night

 

Meghyn was trying the new serum out with one of the leftover unwillings, the shrinky looking to be a young man of college age. Before she’d brought him into her mouth, she’d asked his name, which he meekly told her was Stefan.  Some ninety seconds later, after she’d popped him in, she felt the boy burst into liquid form. She had heard him squeak and stiffen in her mouth just prior. She smiled at the wonderful flavor.  “Mmmm”.  As she swallowed his remains, she noted that it was thick, almost syrupy and flowed easily down her throat. The new serum was a success!

Afterward, she pulled his paperwork out along with the paperwork for the other boy she’d swallowed just prior. She took out a red pen and crossed the original name out under the Consumer line, then wrote her name in it’s place. With a sharp movement, she stamped them with big bold red letters, ‘EATEN’. She added them to the rather full file containing the forms of those eaten for the day.

 

***

 

Back home after a long night, Lindsay’s roommate Kate had congratulated her on her amazing performance. Lindsay was lounging with her feet up on the sofa, wearing nothing but a long shirt, while Kate sat in her favorite recliner. The TV was on, but neither paid much attention to it. The two talked about the eventful night and about the abundance of male volunteers to get eaten.

 

“Meghyn told us we set a new record tonight”, Lindsay declared proudly.

“Doesn’t surprise me at all. There was a ton of guys to pick from. Meghyn’s really got some interesting ideas, with the new Runner’s game and the glow-in-the-dark things, the variety of shrinky dessert items and drinks. She’s a natural business woman”, said Kate.

“Yeah”, agreed Lindsay. “And speaking of guys, my stomach is telling me that it’s time to drop a few off.” In the last couple minutes, Lindsay had felt an urgent sense of pressure on her tummy and bladder. “Be right back.”


Lindsay felt some relief as she squatted on the toilet seat. The wasteful remains of her shrunken prey wanted out. She was dismayed as her stool took on a very moist and creamy texture. “Oh goodness”, she exclaimed. She would need a lot of toilet paper to deal with the residual liquid. And even after she was done and had flushed, she still felt a slight cramping in her abdomen. She wondered if it was the sesame seed oil on the ‘strippers’ which had caused this. She liked the taste, but it didn’t always agree with her system.

 

“What’s a matter?”, asked Kate as she saw Lindsay return to the living room, walking a little funny and with a bit of a grimace on her face.

“Ah, nothing”, she lied, then quipped, “It was a great night, but it’s been kind of a shitty morning.”


 

The End