- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 15 of Melts in your Mouth.

Melts in your Mouth: Devin’s Infatuation

 

Kate had left them for awhile when the former colleagues reminisced, returning after about 15 minutes. Devin assumed she made a trip to the Ladies Room, but Kate indicated there had been some type of glow-in-the-dark event up on the dance floor. Apparently, Kate was friends with one of the popular servers who had performed some type of dance routine and riled up the crowd of people upstairs.

Soon afterwards, Andra had rejected a proposition by a somewhat tubby, bug-eyed teenager.  “O-kayyyy”, she had said, rolling her eyes after the boy left.

“What’d that boy want?”, Devin asked, curious.

“He wanted me to eat him”, she said matter-of-factly, rubbing her nose with the knuckles on the back of her hand, trying to clear an itch.

“So, you don’t eat people?”, Devin inquired.

“Eaten several guys”, she said, biting her chip and chewing, “just don’t eat the ones I don’t want. He wasn’t my type.”

Kate asked, “What is your type, dear?” She knew the answer, but liked to tease Andra.

“My type of guy needs to match my expensive wine tastes”, Andra responded. “I don’t need to waste my time on some ‘Loooser’”, she drew out the word. She was still a bit perturbed that the three young college kids had walked past, seemingly thinking her occupied with Devin. She was feeling a bit vexed at the thought, wondering if she might lose other potential prey in the same manner. She began to think of ways to possibly remove that obstacle.

When Michelle said to her, “Awww. You should have eaten him or at least talked to him a little. You probably hurt the poor boy’s feelings", Andra’s response was to subtly draw her middle finger down her nose and whisper, “bite me.”

Kate contributed, “Least you could have done was put the poor kid out of his misery.”

“I know, I know. I’m such a bitch”, Andra said.

“No, you’re not a bitch”, Devin said, defending her, “you just have high standards.”

Andra looked over at him thoughtfully for a moment. “Well, thank you Devin.”

Michelle laughed. “Poor kid. He probably would have been quite excited for you”, she gestured, sloping her hand out from her crotch, making the shape of a banana.

“TMI”, said Andra, putting the palm of her hand out towards her in a ‘stop’ motion. Despite her reaction, she could not suppress a smile.

“You know, you’re such a food critic”, quipped Michelle.

Andra responded with a faux laugh, her voice getting huskier and purposefully dumb, “Huh, huh, huh.”

 

It was not her real laugh. Devin reflected on when he had made laugh so hard once that her face had turned red and she seemed to have trouble catching her breath. He couldn’t recall exactly what he’d said – he knew it was something funny he had said with deadpan delivery. It had been just before the start of a department meeting and another manager, a man who he knew had a secret crush on Andra, was more than slightly annoyed when he walked into the room to find her laughing so hard. Devin could detect some jealousy in the annoyance, the fact that a ‘staffer’ could have such an effect had bothered the man, who was something of a Prima Donna.

--

 

The group had ordered another round of appetizers and drinks.

Still trying to come to grips with the reality of the situation that people could actually be shrunk down to roughly a couple inches or so was ripping at the fabric of Devin’s sense of reality. Yet, he had seen the tiny people called ‘shrinkies’ at a couple tables. He had seen waitresses walk past with bowls full of said shrinkies. And still, people came and went. He saw the foyer lounge was still packed with people, some of them recent arrivals. The bar area was also well populated. There was nary an open table to be found.

A pair of young women came over. He could see they were eyeing his red bracelet.

“Pardon me. We  were wondering...um, my friend was wondering – are you available to be eaten?”, she gave a sideways look at Andra and Michelle as if wanting their permission.

Michelle chuckled, while Andra shook her head that it was fine by her.

“Oh…uh, no. I’m sorry. I’m, er, actually just hanging out with my friends here.”

“Oh. Um, ok”, the girl said, looking awkward and nervous. “Bye”, she said and the two walked away, though they occasionally looked back, as if to make sure.

 

“That was weird”, Devin said.

“You should go talk to them”, said Andra.

“Why? So she could eat me”, he said. He thought it a strange thing for her to say.

Andra could see his shyness taking hold. “Devin. I know you. How are you ever going to meet a nice girl if you’re afraid to go talk to them? I can see you like that girl. Go talk to her.”

 

Devin should his head. He couldn’t believe what she was suggesting. And he felt defensive regarding his love life. “You know – it’s not like I’m a virgin. I’ve been with women, just not…recently.

As if reading his thoughts, Andra responded, “You know, they can’t just gobble you up like that. You have to consent to getting eaten. There’s a whole process and there’s forms to sign. Talking with them won’t hurt. Unless you’re afraid they’ll talk you into it”. She said this last part almost as a dare.

 

Devin thought quietly to himself. She can’t know me that well. We haven’t seen each other in years and we only worked together for a couple years. The only stuff she knows about me is what I’ve told her.

--

 

Michelle and Devin had continued chatting, with Andra occasionally chiming in.

“What’s it like to eat someone?”, he asked to all of them. “Have you done it?”, he asked, his vision on Michelle at the time. Andra nodded yes, but it was Michelle that responded first.

“It’s really quite cool – to have a person shrunk down into the size of a bite. I just love how they squirm in my mouth and how they taste”, she said.

Kate opined, “For me, it’s the thrill of the kill.”

Andra made a pawing motion with her hand, performing a mock “rawrrrr”, then smiled, adding, “Kate’s a lesbian. She enjoys taking guys out – literally. She especially likes cocky guys. I can understand the angle – ending a person’s existence. Having that power dynamic. Absorbing them as they digest. It’s pretty intoxicating. Yeah, and that squirming texture thing is pretty cool.”

“How many guys have you eaten?”, Devin asked, somewhat stunned and surprised by her.

“Lots”, she said curtly, “though not as many as Kate, but I enjoy a little ‘man snack’ now and then.”

Devin blushed and looked down into his lap. He had always liked Andra’s manner of speaking. He found it sexy. She was at once soft spoken, and yet her voice was lilting and energetic and she often changed inflection during a sentence. She could start talking with her regular voice and end in a whisper. There was something mysterious about her. Unlike Michelle, who was vociferous, Andra was most often succinct and direct, wasting little breath on unnecessary comments.

 

“You really don’t have a girlfriend, Devin?”, Michelle asked. She seemed surprised as she found him attractive and amiable. When Devin shook his head ‘no’, she asked, “How long has it been since you’ve had a steady?”

“I dunno”, said Devin, slightly embarrassed in front of the three women, one of whom he had harbored a long, hard crush for. He was loathe to admit his sexual frustrations in front of her. “It’s been awhile, I guess.”

“That’s a shame. You seem so nice and you’re handsome”, Michelle replied genuinely.

“It’s cause he’s so shy”, Andra chimed in. “He was like this back at EA Tech, too. I know there were a couple ladies who liked him. I even told you about the one”, she said, turning to him, “can’t remember her name now, but she really liked you and was doing well in the company.”

Devin remembered the lady. She was ok and seemed nice, but a bit bland on the looks side of things and Devin had been a young man on-the-make at the time. He liked Andra and had considered her suggestion simply an attempt to distract him from herself.

“Hmmm”, thought Michelle, “what do you do for fun, Devin. Do you have any hobbies? Any sports you play?”

“Uh, yeah”, he said. “I play golf and tennis, a little racquetball. I work out all the time. I see a lot of movies, go out to eat a lot. I…just don’t have a large amount of friends and most of them are male and happily married, so I don’t get introduced to many females.”

“Ever think about having children?”, Andra asked.

“Uh, sure. If I ever meet the right woman”, Devin answered, looking at her squarely in the eyes, “I’d like to have two or three children.”

“I bet you’d make a good father”, Michelle complimented him.

 

She asked more personal questions, about his family, his interests and other things.

Meanwhile, Andra pointed over to the table next to them, where the middle-aged couple had finished their meal (a traditional one) and the woman’s dessert had been set down in front of her, the man apparently foregoing a dessert.

“Look’it that”, Andra whispered.

Devin and Michelle turned to see what she was pointing to so covertly. The woman, wearing thick glasses, took a shrinky from her plate and dipped it face first into her chocolate cake. It’s little rear-end was sticking out and it’s legs kicking up in the air. It was quite a site. They watched as the woman used her fork to scoop below the shrinky and lift up the bite with him in it to her mouth. She closed her mouth around it and hummed while she sloshed and melted her snack in her mouth. Than she swallowed it down and repeated the procedure, eating all five shrinkies on her plate as well as her cake. Her husband had pitched in, eating a couple bites of the cake (shrinky-free portions).

When she’d finished the last of the 5 shrinkies, Andra exclaimed breathlessly, “Damn!” She was truly impressed with the old gal.

“I bet those boys were sweet”, quipped Michelle, half-whispering.

“Hua, hua, hua”, laughed Andra in her faux laugh, then chuckled genuinely for a bit. Devin couldn’t resist laughing lightly either. He always found Andra’s laughter contagious.

--

 

The pair of pink-haired girls that Devin had seen earlier sauntered by their table and were seated a couple tables away. He still couldn’t believe their ‘We Swallow’ t-shirts.

Andra had watched the girls walk by. “They’re cute”, she whispered towards Michelle. She nudged Devin under the table with her knee.

“What?”, Devin asked.

Andra nodded towards the two girls. “You ought to go talk with them.”

“Huh?”, he said. He looked over at the girls. They were gorgeous, but their t-shirt had stated what their intentions were. “Oh…no, I don’t think so. You trying to get me eaten?”

“I’m kidding”, Andra said, then noticing his look, re-iterated, “Just kidding.” She turned her face away with a smirk. She had forgotten how sensitive he could be.

"You ever thought about it?", Michelle asked him, "What it would feel like to be naked and have your whole body in a woman's mouth, pleasuring you? Let's say you were in Andra's mouth...", Andra gave her a look of consternation and shook her head, "...what that would be like?"

Devin blushed. Of course he'd had such thoughts, as soon as he realized that the shrinking technology was real. The thought of being eaten by Andra had briefly flitted through his mind, but he quickly dispelled the notion as an absurd urge. He gave a glance to Andra, who seemed uncomfortable about the topic, and lied. "Uh, no".

Michelle continued, sensing that Devin was not being entirely truthful, "I wonder what it's like to be digested?"

Andra remarked, "Can't say I've given it much thought."

Kate said, "Right. After all, they're being melted away and absorbed into our bodies. Probably best not to dwell on that aspect. But I'm sure that they enjoy the being eaten part of it."

"How can you be so sure of that?", Devin asked, curious to hear her expound on that element of vore.

"I can hear their little bodies moaning when they're in my mouth, rubbing their tiny cocks into my taste buds. I'm pretty sure most of them cum while they're in there."

"Whoa. Really?", Devin said, feeling his body temperature begin to heat up. He felt moisture forming on his forehead.

"Think about it, Devin. I bet it's the best orgasm ever. Like multiplied by ten", Michelle said, continuing to plant the seed in his mind.

"More like by a hundred", said Kate. "Meghyn's group has done some studies - I don't know how or what they do, but I guess the results are off the erotic charts."

"You're probably right", Andra agreed. "I mean, for a guy, how long is the average orgasm? Like - it's seconds, right? Can you imagine how blissful it would be to have that last minutes?"


Devin's mind begin to churn lustily. He could well imagine and he felt his penis already at half-mast and hardening. He looked away from the women, trying to make such thoughts fade away.

Michelle remarked, “I know you said you like movies. Ever watch a movie where a person got swallowed whole and alive?”

As Devin was thinking about it, Kate replied, “Anaconda. But that was a huge snake and it wasn’t very sexy.”

Andra said, “That’s because they didn’t try to make it sexy. Snake vore, if done right, can actually be really sexy.”

Devin said, “Jaws was a great movie, but oh, you said swallowed whole. Those people got chewed up by the shark. So…”

“Did anybody get swallowed in the Jurassic Park movies?”, Michelle asked.

“I think almost all of them were pretty violent, vicious deaths”, Devin recalled, “but there was one scene where a Momosaurus swallowed a Pterodactl that was carrying a woman. They both got swallowed alive and whole.”

“Yeah, yeah”, said Kate, “I remember that scene. It was pretty cool.”

“And there’s movies where kids got swallowed up or threatened to get swallowed, like Krampus and Hansel & Gretel”, added Devin.

“Those were good, but the directors were pussies”, said Kate. “They never follow through on the threat.”

“Yeah. I guess you’re right”, Devin conceded the point. “Speaking of ‘almost’ vores – one of my favorites was when that girl in Nightmare on Elm Street almost gets swallowed whole by a transformed-into-a-giant-snakelike Freddie. I think it was part 3. I was actually hoping she would get eaten.”

“Didn’t see that one”, said Michelle.

“Me either”, said Andra.

“Well, it was kinda sexy, with the girl struggling to get away as she was gobbled up a bit at a time”, Devin said. “Watching her struggle with the movement’s of snake-Freddie as it undulated was kind of erotic.”

“See, so you do like vore”, said Michelle, in a ‘gotcha’ tone. “It turns you on, right?”

 

Andra excused herself to go to the Ladies Room.

 

Michelle leaned over to Devin and motioned for him to lean in closer too. She whispered, "You know, I can see you're really into Andra. Of course, with her being married and all, there's no possibility on that front.” She paused for a moment to let that sink in. “But I see how you look at her when we talked about vore. Don't tell anyone, but she likes to sneak them out."

"Who. The shrinkies?", Devin asked.

"Mmmhmm. It's not supposed to happen. The restaurant doesn't allow it. All shrinkies are supposed to be eaten here. That's why I want you to keep it hush-hush. Don't mention it to Andra either, as it will embarrass her."

"Ok", Devin agreed. "So, what does she do with them?"

"She takes them home as her little boy toys - fucks with them, in all sorts of ways, and eats them. But, she tends to keep them for awhile."

"Kept one for, like, a whole month", said Kate, listening in to the discussion.

"I can see that you want it, Devin. You want her to eat you. I can see it every time you watch her take a bite or sip a drink. You’ve had your eyes on her mouth all night. You should ask her to shrink you down. Just sayin'."

 

Devin didn’t respond, but reflected on his behavior thus far. Michelle’s point hit home like an earthquake.

 

It was a minute later when Andra approached the table and watched Michelle and Devin sit back in their seats, while Kate looked up at her with a sly grin.

"Did I miss something?", she asked.

 

*** 

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter