- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 13 of Melts in your Mouth.

Image of Jessica at the bar by Dark-Mind-X (DA).

Melts in your Mouth: At the Bar

 

Having watched the light show, with the glow-in-the-dark shrinkies getting eaten had quite turned on Jessica. The tanned brunette in her late 20s had met a man on the dance floor and together they went to the bar, where he had bought her a drink, but what she really wanted was to drink him up. After chatting for a bit, she told him he would probably taste good in a Body Shot. He asked if he could kiss her first and she responded by going up on her toes and kissing the taller man full on the lips. Minutes later, she swallowed him up after he’d signed the consent, been shrunk down and hopped into her shot glass drink. She covered her mouth as a small burp escaped her.

Wiping off her lips on the back of her arm, she set the shot glass face down. She was feeling a bit tipsy.

 

“That was kind of hot”, said a little voice below her and to the side. She panned around to see who was talking to her, but didn’t see anyone.


“Down here”, said the voice.

Jessica looked down and lo and behold, there was a shrinky. He had stepped out of his personalized cabana, was holding a little tiny drink and appeared to be wearing a Tommy Bahama shirt. He was walking towards where her arm rested on the counter.

“Hi there”, she said, trying not to sound surprised, “what are you doing down there?”

“Just chilling. My name is TJ. Just wanted to say that watching you drink that guy down was pretty hot.”

“Well thanks TJ. I’m Jessica. How did you get like that?”, she asked.

“Oh, you mean, tiny?”

“Uh-huh.”

“I work in real estate. I cut the lady who runs this place a great deal on her home. She lets me come in from time to time and get shrunk down and hang out at the bar with my friend Kim”, TJ said, pointing over at the barmaid who was serving a customer who’d recently come up to the bar. “Then I get resized by her when she takes her evening break.”

“That’s…interesting”, said Jessica.

“Yeah. I hang out for a few hours, get to check out all the hot babes like yourself. Women come by all the time to talk to me. It’s good free advertising for my business”, he said.

“Really?”, she said, pretending to sound interested.

“Yep. Hey, can I get you a drink? Wanna hang out for a bit with me?”, he asked.

“Sure. I’ll have another shot of cranberry-vodka”.

 

“Hey toots”, TJ yelled over to Kim, who looked down over to him, “can you get my friend Jessica here another one of those shots when ya get a moment? My treat.”

“Of course, TJ”, Kim responded. She came over and took Jessica’s order, not remembering what type of shot she’d drank earlier.

A couple minutes later, Kim was pulled away when a large group of guys came to the bar.

 

“Hey, you like knock-knock jokes?”, asked TJ.

“Sure. I guess”, Jessica answered.

“knock knock”, he began.

“Hehe. Who's there?”

“Atch!”

“Atch who?”

“Gesundheit!”, he said, slapping his thighs in hilarity.


Jessica had a laugh that was more like just letting her breath out, without much enunciation of sound. She took a small sip of her drink. “So you fixed Meghyn up, huh?”

“Yeah, she was looking for a house in a wooded area just some distance from all the shopping and eatery spots. It offers it’s own seclusion from the monotony, but still is close to her favorite spots. Great location. Primo!”

“So why advertise here?”, Jessica inquired with genuine interest.

“Are you kidding?”, TJ said, “Look at all the hotties in here. Did you know, about 90% of the decision-makers when it comes to purchasing a home are women?”

“You don’t say?”  When he nodded, she said, “I guess it makes sense then.”

“Uhuh. In fact, why don’t you take one of my business cards. Kim keeps them right over there”, he pointed to an angled section of woodwork that held about 25 business card. Jessica reached over and took one, looking it over.

 

“So what is it you do, Jessica”, he asked.

“I work in retail…kinda boring”, she replied.

“Yeah..so how’s the drink?”

“Not bad. Would probably taste better with you in it”, Jessica said, arching an eyebrow at him. “Ever thought of getting eaten?”

“Oh no. Not me. I mean, I don’t hold it against anybody who wants to and I think it looks kinda cool to watch you ladies swallow those chump…er, guys down, but it’s not for me.”

“Ah well. To each their own, I guess”, Jessica said, licking around the rim of her glass seductively.

 

It did not go unnoticed by TJ. “Erm, I tell you what though. If you want, I wouldn’t mind taking a dip in your drink. Maybe you could swish me in your mouth a bit…er, if you don’t mind.”

Pervert, she thought, “Sure. Hop in.”

“Just remember”, he said as she picked him up, “no swallowing.” He’d already removed his shoes and socks, leaving them on the counter.

“You have my word”, she said, her eyes twinkling. She pulled his shirt off over his head and set him in the middle of her drink.

TJ bristled and exclaimed, “Oooh, that’s cold”.

“Then let’s warm you up. Want me to put you in my mouth? Would you like that?”, Jessica asked. When he nodded yes, she upended her drink and pulled TJ’s boxer briefs off as she slurped him into her mouth. She took a quick glance over at Kim, who was still pre-occupied with patrons, and downed her drink, swallowing it’s contents in one fell swoop.

“Mmmm”, Jessica said as she set the shot glass face down. She took a moment to survey the dark scene on the dance floor. She stifled a satisfying burp, tore up the business card and strode into the throng of dancing people.

The song ‘There She Goes’ was playing.

 

*** 

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter