- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 11 of Melts in your Mouth.

Image of Ian's workout DM post to Lindsay by PionixLLC.

Melts in your Mouth: Lindsay lights it up

 

A female voice could be heard over the intercom as it displaced the music that was playing, “OK EVERYONE, PLEASE DIRECT YOUR ATTENTION TO THE STAGE NORTH OF THE DANCE FLOOR. WE WILL HAVE A SPECIAL LIGHTS SHOW FEATURING OUR POPULATR WAITRESS LINDSAY FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT. HER PERFORMANCE WILL BEGIN IN 5 MINUTES. LINDSAY, PLEASE REPORT BACK STAGE.”

Lindsay sent a text out and then said, “Follow me guys. You’ll want to get a good seat for this”, literally pulling Luke and Wyatt out of their seats. Including Gabe, the three boys followed behind her at a distance, with the lights dimming as they walked along the edge of the dance floor towards the side stage.

--

 

Rushing backstage, Lindsay found the five men who would be performing with her. Of the men, ranging in ages from nineteen to thirty-two, four were standing with Colby and Kara.  Kara was handing each of them a vial of bluish-green liquid, telling them each to swallow the complete contents as it would make the event ‘pop’, while Colby was reminding them of their assignments. They listened dutifully as they ingested the liquid contents. The fifth man sat in a corner by a table with his legs up on it, looking completely relaxed while he read through the texts on his phone and holding a cup of coffee, just chilling out. While he'd changed into his jockstrap, he still wore a pullover and socks and looked for all the world like he'd just gotten up on a Sunday morning with all the time in the world at his disposal.


Lindsay came up behind him and pulled the chair back playfully, threatening to spill him (and his drink). "Let's go! Get to steppin’ fella. We're up", she gave the man a look, "and you've still got your clothes on."

"Sorry", he said sheepishly, setting his coffee on the table, standing up and pulling off his pullover, "it's a little chilly in here."

Lindsay looked over her other fellow performers – each was wearing only a jockstrap and a smile. She was happy to see they were all fit. She had insisted on it when she communicated with them. They turned to look at her. A couple had bulging packages. Yummy, she thought.

She walked over to the one closest to her, reached out grasping the top of the linen on his jockstrap, and pulled it playfully away from his waist, peering in to look at the contents.

"Just doing a little package inspection", she declared giddily, when the guy gave her a surprised look. She smiled disarmingly at him, "I wanna see what's gonna be going down my throat later." 

The five men did not know each other. The one thing they had in common was that they were attracted to Lindsay and had slid into her DMs. Meghyn had insisted that Lindsay, due to her popularity, become proactive in promoting the restaurant. Therefore, she had added links from her social media accounts to advertisements for Forbidden Dish. The men had each individually reached out to her, asking when they could come in to be eaten by her, but she had them hold off as she had a special event planned for 8/8 that she would like them to be a part of, assuring them it would be worth their while. She had each send her pictorial proof of their fitness as she wanted her prey to look good for the performance.

The special shrink ray machine had been set up on stage, with the pole being removed for the event. Colby would control the lighting and the spacing for the men as they entered the stage from the opposite side from where Lindsay would be dancing. She assigned them each a number which she would call out when it was their turn to walk on stage. Each was to do a little shimmy as they walked toward the shrink booth and, once shrunk, they would continue walking (albeit in tiny form) towards Lindsay. Their special jockstraps were of a material that it would shrink with them.

--

 

Gabe and Luke and Wyatt stood just a few feet from the stage as people began to gather behind them. Luke saw that a couple servers had also stopped to get in near the stage to watch. He saw Jackie and Ember were there. He saw a cute brunette – he thought it looked like one of the girls from the library deli shop. He felt a hand on his left butt cheek. Turning, he saw the ‘Swallow Girls’ were right behind him.  “Oops”, one of them said as she removed her hand, smiling at him.

The lights continued to dim. A large projector screen began to descend from over the stage. Apparently, the show would have cameras display on the large screen so that people that didn’t get close enough to the stage could see what was transpiring.

Suddenly, the area went totally dark and there was a loud murmur as people meandered about in the tight quarters. There were a couple screams and quite a few giggles.

 

Then a strobe light lit up a circular spot near the left end of the stage. Lindsay stood there in a dark outfit, her outline lit up neon green by some sort of special material.

After a moment, music began blearing out of the loud speakers.

 

‘Where's all my soul sistas?’

‘Lemme hear ya'll flow, sistas’

‘Hey sista, go sista, soul sista, flow sista’

‘Hey sista, go sista, soul sista, go sista’

 

There was a roar from the audience to ‘Lady Marmalade’ as Lindsay began dancing.

From the other side of the stage, the first male performer entered, shimmying in his jockstrap and another throng of cheers almost overtook the song’s volume. Several girls swooned at the moments of the man portraying a stripper as he sashayed across the stage, the light following him all the way. There were several women pointing and giggling. Lindsay kept dancing on the other end, though most eyes were on the man.

The guy moved to about the halfway point when he suddenly disappeared into darkness (as he entered the shrink booth, unbeknownst to the audience). There was a flash of green light and the audience let out an ”ohhhh”.

It was several seconds where the music kept playing, more people turning their attention to Lindsay when a loud cheer was heard. The light, a much smaller circle now, illustrated the now shrunken version of the man, sashaying as he did before and moving towards Lindsay. On the overhead, people far away from the stage could see the tiny man on the screen.

 

‘Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir?’

‘Voulez-vous coucher avec moi?’

‘Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah’

 

Lindsay bent down to pick up the dancing shrinky and looked out at the crowd, smiling. The lighting on the shrinky suddenly went dark over her and just Lindsay’s outline could be seen, along with the shrinky, who was actually glowing in the darkness.

Lindsay whipped off the shrinky’s tear-away jock strap and it was evident to anyone who could see that the shrinky was sporting a glowing erection as Lindsay held out the shrinky for everyone to see. There was laughter from the audience.

 

Gitchy, gitchy, ya-ya, da-da (da-da-da)

Gitchy, gitchy, ya-ya, here (ooh, yeah, yeah)

 

Suddenly, the glowing shrinky disappeared (Lindsay had slurped him in) except for tiny legs that were flailing about, seemingly without a torso. After a couple seconds, the lighting on Lindsay went back on. Little legs dangling outside of her mouth disappeared as they were sucked in, followed by a small lump that she traced down her neck.

 

‘Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir?’

 

The first shrinky was eaten and the crowd went wild.

--

 

Ian had DM’d Lindsay on a dare by his fraternity buddies. He sent her a shirtless picture showing off his muscles just after he’d finished a workout.


The prospective accountant had never expected it to go anywhere, but after he told her of his active hobby of playing handball three to four times a week which kept his body in tip-top condition, she had replied politely and often, gauging his potential interest in getting eaten. He told her he fantasized about it, but wasn’t sure. This had been several weeks ago. Slowly and surely, she had convinced him that it would be the right choice for him. He agreed to be one of her 8/8 ‘strippers’. In his own mind, he had always held out the possibility of backing out, even when he had entered the restaurant that night. But Lindsay had looked even more amazing in person. In fact, all the staff was gorgeous and overly friendly and he had just rolled with it. Like the other ‘strippers’, he had been given a full body massage, a de-hairing and body cleaning, been given a tear-away jock strap, and had been sprayed with sesame seed oil, making his skin glisten. At long last, when it had come time for the show, he decided to follow it through. It would be fun and he always was a bit of a showoff. He knew the ladies watching from the audience would enjoy looking at his body and his subsequent voring, probably wishing they were in Lindsay’s place. As Colby had pushed him to the front of the stage, he smiled in amusement at what he was about to do.

--

 

Lindsay continued to dance with the light on her when a light on the other end of the stage displayed the second male performer, this time being the cute teenager. Similar to, but not quite in exactly the same manner, he danced across the stage with a big grin.

The girls in the crowd went nuts. There were some playful whistles which just seemed to embolden him as he continued, gaining confidence with each passing second.

Ian entered the shrink booth rectangle and the door quickly shut behind him. In an instant, there was a flash of light.

Kara set the shrinky back up into a standing position on the other end of the shrink booth and opened the door for him, nudging him out into the open, where the light picked up on him as he continued shimmying towards Lindsay.

Lindsay bent down to pick him up.

“What’s that?”, she said. She saw he was yelling something to her. She held him up to her ear.

“I said – welcome to delicious!”, the tiny boy said and winked at her, which prompted her to give him a side-eyed smile.

The scene repeated as before, with Lindsay whisking off his tiny jock strap violently and slurping him up. For Lindsay, ripping away their jock straps was akin to unwrapping her presents when she was a little girl. It put her in just the right frame of mind for eating up her little snacks.

Lindsay could feel the powerful compact form of the shrinky. She tasted his front, swirling her tongue around his abdomen, feeling his body before curling her tongue and upending him, making him do a somersault, his bare ass now splayed on it. He really was a hunk – her tiny hunk of food.

 

“Woohoo”, yelled Ian as her mouth made quick work of him. He loved the feel of her long, narrow cat-like tongue over his body. The pent-up tension in his balls released itself onto her taste buds just prior to her gobbling his tiny body down and he smiled in bliss all the way down the tightly constricting canal that was her throat. Good god, this is awesome!, he thought, before landing in a “splat” in her tummy.

Lindsay had enjoyed eating the boy. He had been a fine specimen of the male form and he had squirmed really good for her, not to mention that he tasted good. Eating jocks were her favorite.

--

 

“Fuck yeah!”, yelled Jewels from the audience, jumping up as she stood alongside her sisters. “Eat that little stripper boy up.”

“Girl power!”, yelled Jenica.

 

A boy stood curiously behind Ember as she observed the show alongside her fellow servers, Janet and Jackie. The boy (who’s name was Kelly) listened as the girls talked excitedly about Lindsay’s eating of the shrunken ‘strippers’. They had whistled at the dancing men. Ember was completely oblivious to him standing there. At one point, after the second stripper had been devoured, he purposefully grazed her arm in a light caress. Her touch felt magical to him. Ember half-turned towards him, but in the darkness, she couldn’t make out his face and she brushed off the contact as accidental.

He wondered what she would think when she saw him, shrunk down and nude. Would she be happy to see him? It had been years since he’d seen her. Surely, she would remember him. The anticipation of the moment sent a tingle through the center of his body.

The boy stood aside as diminutive girl with wildly flowing blond hair stepped up behind Jackie and tapped her on the shoulder. The girl couldn’t have been taller than 5’. With a meek voice, she asked Jackie, who had turned to face her, “Pardon me, are you Luke’s sister?”

The boy moved away from the girls. He had made up his mind - as soon as the show was over, he would find a waitress to help him get shrunk down and presented to Ember as a gift.

--

 

In just a matter of minutes, Lindsay had eaten all five ‘strippers’. As she swallowed down the last one, she let out a loud, “Bwwwwurrrrrrrrp”. “Oh my goodness. Sorry about that”, she apologized sheepishly, but only about the closest ten people heard her over the music. Gee whiz!, she thought, I’ve never had that happen before. Of course, Lindsay had several nights where she’d eaten five or more shrinkies, but never one right after the other. All five fit shrinkies were squirming around in her belly at the same time. While it felt good, it created a lot of excess air to kick up into her esophagus. She licked her lips, noting the aftertaste left by the five slippery men was similar to that when she ate Sliders from White Castle.

Of note, the last ‘stripper’ had done a version of breakdancing, which continued after he was shrunk. He’d done an electric slide towards Lindsay, who found the move adorably cute of him at that size.

The song had been on a loop so as to make sure it extended the length of the event. Lindsay had enjoyed performing and eating the men immensely. She thought to herself, each of these guys slid into my DMs – and now they slid down my throat!

The lights came on when she was finished, though still dimmed, and she bowed from the center of the stage.

Over the intercom, Colby’s voice could be heard, “WE HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THE SHOW. THE GLOW-IN-THE-DARK VIALS FOR SHRINKIES CAN BE PURCHASED AT THE BARS FOR ONLY A SLIGHT UPCHARGE AND WE WILL KEEP THE DANCE FLOOR DARKENED FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE NIGHT. THANK YOU.”

With that, the lights in the dance area dimmed pretty dark and people began to noisily go back to what they were doing before.

 

The Eve twins, Kate, the Swallow Girls, Cami, the servers Janet and Ember, and many more returned to their respective tables or work, but all were smiles at what they’d just witnessed. It had been mostly fun, but kind of erotic.

 

Luke stood next to Wyatt, who stood looking up at Lindsay, seemingly transfixed.

“Did you like it?”, she asked the boys, kneeling on the stage so that they stood just below her.

Wyatt was hooked. He wanted to be eaten by her. “Do me Lindsay. Eat me up. I’m all yours”, he told her.

She broke into a wide grin.

Out on the dance floor, new music cranked up with ‘Be My Lover’ (by La Bouche).

 

‘La-da-da-dee-da-da-da-da’
‘La-da-da-dee-da-da-da-da’
‘La-da-da-dee-da’
‘La-da-da-da-dee-da’
‘La-da-dee-da-da-da-da-da’

‘Be my lover, wanna be my lover’

 *** 

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter