- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 10 of Melts in your Mouth.

Image of the '4 escorts' by ModyAI (DA).

Chapter 10 – Dugger’s Ultimate Ending

 

Dugger had a hard time keeping their names and faces straight. They were all super pretty, all had dark blond straight hair to varying degrees and they had all dressed similarly, in school uniforms, with white shirts with little black bows hanging from the collars and beige skirts with brown belts, although Jenica, who was becoming his favorite, wore a plaid gray skirt. The others names were Denise, Jewels and Danielle.

 (Jewels, 2nd from right)

Dugger led his four escorts on a quick tour of Forbidden Dish. The women had seemed particularly happy on the dance floor, but he had pulled them quickly away, not wanting to spend much time in any one area. They had walked by the huge swimming pool and watched some people ride the Virtual Vore ride on the third level. Than they observed a game of shrinky Maze Runners, rooting for their giantess to snatch up and eat the most shrinkies. There had been 3 giantesses to try and scoop up the twelve shrinkies. The winner had snatched up 5 shrinkies by herself. Only one shrinky had survived and he asked to be swallowed up by the victorious woman, so she ended up eating 6 of them during the ten minute event.

 

“That might be a fun one to try”, suggested Denise. “What do you think, boss?”

“Dugger hated it when they called him boss. It took the shine off his desire to impress everyone else that he was surrounded by four hot young women. He looked around, making sure no one heard her.

“I told you”, he said through gritted teeth, “Remember, I don’t want anyone to call me boss while we’re in here.”

“Oh, um, sorry boss…er Dugs”, Denise responded, calling him by the name he had asked them to call him.

“It’s…ok”, he said, than pondered for a while over the suggestion. “No. Too much work. It’s fun to watch, but I don’t want to be running around all over the place and getting worn out. I want to fully enjoy all of you without getting too sweaty.”

 

Jenica spoke up, “Speaking of that Dugs”, she leaned into him seductively, “what do you say we get you shrunk down and have some fun?”

“You’re reading my mind, huh Jenica?”, he said, “Just can’t wait to get a piece of good ole Dugs?”

She nodded an enthusiastic yes as she nibbled playfully on his ear, but Jenica had heard of an upcoming event involving Lindsay back on the second level and wanted to be sure to watch it. She’d told the others as well, so her motivation didn’t quite match Dugger’s description.

“Ok girls. Time for my grand finale.”

 

***

 

Darrell had spent most of the week dreaming of the Dish, a variety of types of females flashing through his mind. Though he had not had a ton of experience with women (and he was currently single for several months), it was not due to his looks. He was a handsome man and well tanned, the one great benefit of working outside as much as he did. He knew women found him attractive, but he was a bit on the picky side when it came to choosing lovers. He knew whoever ate him would be happy with him and he looked forward to trying to make it an erotic experience for them as much as it was for him.

Darrell had arrived to Forbidden Dish somewhat later than he intended, around 7pm. After spending some time in the lounge area, which was filled with pretty women of all types wearing blue bracelets, he had decided he would get voluntarily get shrunk down and placed with the willing volunteers. In a divergence from his usual pickiness, he thought it would be an added thrill for him to find out which one of these gorgeous women or girls was going to eat him.

 

***

 

Before he was shrunk down, Dugger had asked the attendant, Jinx, what the best private ‘dining’ room was. She’d told him the largest was what the staff referred to as the ‘Interrogation Room’, which was at the other end of the hall, opposite the shrink area. He had also insisted on being shrunk a little larger, to around three inches.

Now shrunk, and being carried by one of the women, he did not know which, as he’d asked them all to strip down to their bras and panties as he was being shrunk, de-haired and cleaned by Janice, who hadn’t been particularly gentle with him during the process. She had dunked him fully into the de-hairing tonic, leaving him bereft of all hair. Going bald had not made the teen happy. He grumbled the whole way to the private room.


Jenica closed the door behind them after they’d all entered.

“Oooh, he looks like a baby”, said Danielle, seeing him for the first time since Jewels had carried him in her fist into the room. She now held him on her palm for all her sisters to see.

“No I don’t!”, yelled Dugger.

“Yeah, don’t say that. I don’t wanna think about swallowing a baby”, Jewels said, making a distasteful face at Danielle.

 

Dugger panned his vision around the room, seeing several furnishings, including an L-shaped sofa. “Alright girls, how about you doff the bras and we start with a little titty play?”, he asked, looking like the cat-that-ate-the-canary and rubbing his hands together excitedly. His cock was turgid and curved up towards the ceiling. He was anxious for a little TLC and to get his rocks off, for hopefully the first of many times in the night.

 

“Oh, about that”, said Jewels, looking down at him in her palm, “we were thinking, us being sisters and all, that we’d like to just get this part over with so we can hunt for some real men.”

“Real men…what…sisters?”, stammered Dugger, trying to make sense of her statement.

While he was thinking, Jewels popped him into her mouth. She swiped him with her tongue a few times, but she could feel he was trying to escape, so she flattened him on her tongue to hold him in place, then she gulped once quickly. His body was such that he was stretched severely when the first gulp pulled him into her throat.

“Here you go Jewels”, said Danielle, handing her a cup with water, noticing the bulge in her neck.

Jewels drank it quickly, flushing the little boy down her throat as she continued to gulp several droughts after she’d swallowed him.

“Mmmm. Thanks. I must say, the little shit tasted pretty good”, she exclaimed with a smile, “that orange cleaning solution was a good choice Jenica.”

“You don’t reckon he knew we were sisters, do you?”, asked Jenica.

“I don’t think he had a clue”, answered Danielle.

 

Denise had Dugger’s wallet and phone and, more importantly, the pin to his credit cards. “Now that that’s out of the way, shall we go play?”

“Hell yeah”, said Jewels. “It’s the first time I’ve been back in this place since Austin got swallowed. Let’s go eat up some guys.”

 

***

 

The twins, Makayla and Morgan, moved back downstairs, stopping to dance for a little while on the second floor before moving to the foyer lounge area, where they struck up a conversation with a woman in her mid-thirties named Nancy who was with a man named Douglas.

Douglas soon excused himself, saying he was feeling a bit tired.

“Ok, see you later Douglas.”

“Is that your boyfriend”, asked Morgan.

“Heavens no!”, Nancy answer, “he’s my roommate. I...have other sexual tastes, as it were.” She gave the two a smile.

 

The three women hit it off. Nancy told them of her penchant for eating shrunken women, which they found intriguing. She described the erotic thrill she got from swallowing them. The ladies cliqued in their general view of men. After awhile, the twins had to leave to meet their reservation time, leaving Nancy to continue mingling. Having not had a bite to eat for several hours, they were starving.

 

“Perhaps we will see each other again sometime?”, Nancy said as she watched them go.

As they walked away from her, the twins gave themselves a knowing look.

--

 

The waitress set the two large dishes of 10 shrinkies down, one in front of each of the twins.

The twins each looked over their dishes for a few moments. “Well done”, said Makayla. Each of the twins gave the waitress a generous tip. She had been tasked with picking out the ‘best’ male shrinkies for them to eat and the result was a mixture of willing and unwilling as it made no difference to them.

 

Darrell was more than thrilled when he saw what awaited him. The two youthful brunettes were stunning. He congratulated himself on volunteering randomly. He had hit the proverbial giantess jackpot. As he looked back and forth between them, he felt that he would be equally happy with whichever received him. He noticed the woman his bowl was in front of had curlier hair which he was fond of.

He heard a growl from the tummy of the woman.

 

The two women waited for the waitress to leave, then closed the curtain in their booth. They each took a long sip of their drinks before setting back in their chairs, in a ready position.

“As always, first one to complete gets to pick out dessert.”

“Agreed. As always”, was the monotone response.

“Ready…begin!”

 

Darrell was in shock, watching the two giantesses go to town. There was no warmth or sensuality at all to their eating, no getting to know their prey. They simply picked them up and popped their tiny bodies into their mouths and slurped them in and gulped them down.

Gulp. Yurch. Glutch.

Gltch. Gulk. Glutch. Gulp.

Each had already wolfed down two shrinkies when he saw the hand descend into the bowl and curl her fingers around him. Instantly, he was brought up to her face.

“Hi!”, yelled Darrell, hoping to catch the woman’s attention.

“Buh-bye”, said Makayla dismissively as she quickly moved the shrinky into her mouth.

"Oh. Jesus Christ!”, screamed Darrell as he was ruthlessly and roughly lathered and bundled to the woman’s throat. He found himself upside down, with his legs brushing up against the roof of the woman’s mouth and his head facing her gullet, his arms stretched out in front of him like a diver. He was unceremoniously swallowed, her throat contracting his body and essentially squishing him down her tight canal, his body being bent in half the wrong direction, breaking his back. He lost consciousness immediately mid-neck, his lifeless body pushed mercilessly down to her belly, where he landed on the spread-eagled corpse of the previous shrinky she’d eaten.


Gulp, gluck, gluck. Gulp. For the next few minutes, it was nothing but steady, hungry eating, neither of the women taking any time to chat with food. Talking would come later, when their hunger had been sated and their bellies filled with a soothing sense of contentment.

“Done!”, said Makayla, slapping the table as she swallowed her last shrinky. She looked over at her sister, who had just picked up her last shrinky.

“Does that mean you don’t have to eat me now?”, the tiny guy asked her.

Morgan didn’t respond, just popping him into her mouth. She did take a few seconds to lather him up before swallowing him. She was no longer in a hurry.

 

The two chatted for a while, discussing about how they would switch their competition to a game of Maze Runner on their next visit. They finished their drinks before retiring to the lounge. There they were surprised to find a familiar face.

“Nancy, fancy seeing that you’re still here”, said Makayla. Her mouth opened in a broad grin.


*** 

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter