- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 8 of Melts in your Mouth.

Image of Jackie holding Jake by Flagg3D (DA).

Melts in your Mouth: Jake Feels Small

 

With the ‘Swallow Girls’ having left, Ethan off on his own somewhere and the others (Luke, Gabe and Wyatt) occupied with Lindsay, Jake wandered around, hoping to catch the porn stars that Luke had mentioned earlier.  As he went near the bar, he noticed Jackie was there gathering more drinks. He sidled over to her.

“Hey, uh, just wanted to say I’m sorry Jac”, he said, leaning against the bar next to her.

 

She didn’t look at him, instead concentrating on her drink orders. She replied to him nonetheless in a slightly threatening voice, “I told you, if you come in here, I’d eat you”. She was, in fact, thinking of using her vial of MT Serum on him.

“Come on Jac”, he said, “you know I didn’t mean any harm. You can’t hold a grudge against a guy just because he thinks you’re hot.”

“You need to learn to keep your hands to yourself”, she said coldly.

“Gee whiz Jac, look around. I don’t see many guys keeping their hands to themselves in here”, he said defensively.

“Tell ya what. I have a break here in a few minutes. You sign these forms here”, Jackie thumped some forms down in front of him and dropped one of her pens on top of them, “and I’ll allow you to touch me all you want on the way to the shrink booth.”

“Aww, you wouldn’t really eat me, would you? How long have we known each other?”, Jake said. Even though he was mildly afraid she might go through with it, he was getting quietly turned on by the thought of being shrunk and swimming around naked in her mouth. And, he wanted badly to touch her body.

Jackie finally looked at him. She noticed that he seemed to actually be considering her proposal, which mildly surprised her. She thought she’d go with it, taking the bull by the horns and see how far she could take things. “Sign’em!”, she ordered. “I’ll be back in five minutes.”

 

Jackie was tickled to find the signed forms when she returned.

“Come on”, she said as she grabbed him by the collar, “let’s go.”

--

 

Ten minutes later, Jake found himself in the shrink room.

 “Um, aren’t there like, shorts we can change in to?” Jake was a little on the ‘short’ side of things when it came to his manly bits. Subliminally, this was partially why he was so outwardly cocky, to put on a facade to cover such deficiencies.

“We’re all out of them”, said the attendant in a monotone voice. She had heard this question quite often during the evening. She added, “It’s been a busy week.”


Jake was disappointed. He hemmed and hawed within the confines of the room.

“Come on Jake. It’s not like I haven’t seen a ton of naked men already”, said Jackie impatiently. She was limited on time for her breaks and was anxious to get this over with. “I’m sure you’ll look fine and tasty in your birthday suit.”

Jake sighed…”Oh, all right.”

“Push it”, Jackie said to Janice, the attendant. Janice did and a flash of light could be seen inside the booth.

 

Jackie opened the door and bent over to find the tiny boy from within the confines of his pooled clothes.

“Come here tiny Jake”, she said, then finding him, she picked him up and held him in front of her eyes. Seeing his turgid cock pointing up towards her nose, she giggled. “Oh, wow. You really are tiny, aren’t you? Such a tiny peepee.” This caused Jake to blush and quickly cover his private parts.

He squeaked up at her defensively, “You know what they say. Good things have small packages.”

“Haha, that’s not what people say. Good things come in small packages.” Jackie continued giggling as she walked down the hall towards a private booth while Janice went in and confiscated Jake’s clothing and effects.

--

 

Setting the nude boy on the circular table, Jackie searched on her phone for a minute.

As she did so, Jake shivered. A breeze had swept through the room and he felt a coldness creep up his spine. As he waited for Jackie, he rubbed his hands together and then hugged his shoulders in an attempt to create instant warmth. His penis had drooped to a near flaccid state and he was reconsidering his reasoning for allowing himself to get shrunk down.


“Found it”, Jackie announced happily, “I’ve got just the perfect song for you, tiny Jake.”

A catchy hip-hop beat started up and Jackie had a big grin on her face as she began to peel off her top. As she did so, she pointed a finger towards his crotch and dabbed his penis, saying, “What was that phrase they used in the old Wendy’s commercials – where’s the beef?”, she laughed hysterically. As she kicked away her shoes, she knew she would enjoy humiliating the boy.

As the drumbeat on the song picked up, Jake became sickly aware that he recognized the song. Oh no.

 

‘Don’t want no short dick man’, said the singer/rapper.

 

While it was instantly humiliating for the tiny boy, Jackie was getting turned on by the song. It tickled her fancy from both a humorous and sexual angle. She began to dance a bit and mouth the words to the song as she slowly continued to undress down to her bra and panties. She dropped her outfit onto the love seat.

Finished, she waltzed seductively over to the table where Jake was. He was looking more and more terrified by the moment, the catchy and humiliating song having zapped the fun and eroticism from the moment for him. It was not unnoticed by Jackie, who laughed again at him as she picked him up, her fingers around his waist. His legs dangled, kicking the air as he wrapped his arms around her fingers. He could feel the warm air from her breath cascade over him – it felt good.

 

‘Awww-huh-huh, Awww-huh-huh’

‘Aww-aww-aww-aww-ah-ah Aww-huh-huh’

‘Isn't that cute - an extra belly button!’

 

Shockingly (to Jake), Jackie pursed her lips and brought his crotch up to them, giving his genitals, thigh and abdomen a gentle kiss before allowing the end of her tongue to lick up his front.

Jake grunted in pleasure at the unexpected sensation.

“Hmmm, you do taste pretty good though”, she admitted, shrugging as if the fact surprised her. Jake’s penis began to twitch and harden.

“Eat me”, he said as he fully gave himself to her, “Eat me goddess.”

With her other hand, she flicked open the vial for the serum and brought it up towards her mouth.

 

Suddenly, Jackie paused. Whether it was the realization that she held her brother’s oldest friend in her fingers or whether she felt a pang of guilt for using the dastardly serum, she paused in her actions and her smile vanished.

She sighed, “Sorry. I can’t do it. I can’t eat you.”

“Wh..what?”, squeaked Jake, perplexed, “what do you mean you can’t?”

“It’s…this is just too weird”, she said, shaking her head and embarrassed that she had actually ‘tasted’ the boy. She plopped the lid back on her vial and set Jake gently down back on the table, shut off the song on her phone, then began to dress herself.

She had known him for a long time and the boy had just wanted to get in her pants (she could hardly blame him).  She just knew she would resent it later if she had swallowed the boy with the motive of getting even with his grabby hands. She reasoned to herself that his sexual humiliation alone had squared things between them.

Jake pleaded to her, but she would offer no further explanation to him as she carried his tiny form down to the kitchen.

 

***

 

Alec, Giorgi and Stefan couldn’t believe what they were seeing. Here, at Forbidden Dish, sitting a couple tables away was their ‘Econ 233’ college professor, Mrs. Butterfield. The three students teased each other about which one of them would go over and say hi.

“You do it”, said Giorgi, “she doesn’t like me.”

“Fuck it, I’ll do it”, said Stefan. “I can’t believe she’s here anyway. I thought only young chicks came here.” He started to get out of his chair.

“No, I’ll go. I’m one of her favorite students”, interjected Alec, pushing Stefan back into his seat. He agreed with his friend, though. Mrs. Butterfield had always carried herself as someone who was very conservative and traditional. She was the last one he expected to see at Forbidden Dish.

 

Mrs. Inaska Butterfield, was in her mid-50s with wavy brown hair and she wore very thick glasses. She was smartly dressed in a frilly light blue blouse and a checkered skirt featuring darker shades of blue. She was visiting Forbidden Dish with her husband and had taken off her glasses to peruse the menu when the young man walked up beside her.


“Ahem”, started Alec, “Professor Butterfield. I just wanted to say hi.”

“Hello young man”, said the husband, then looked to his wife who was putting her glasses back on, he directed his question to her, “a student of yours?”

“Oh, my word. Alec. Hi”, she pivoted back to her husband momentarily, “yes, Alec is a student in one of my Econ courses.” She felt a bit flustered, having her student see her at the controversial establishment. “Ah, how are you?”, she asked awkwardly.

Alec held back the urge to chuckle. “I..uh, we’re doing great”, he gestured to his fellow students. “I’m a little surprised to see you here, though. This doesn’t seem like your type of place to eat.”

 

Mrs. Butterfield looked over at the table Alec had gestured to and waved at the other students. She vaguely recognized them, though she could probably not name them unless they also came over to her table.

 

“Ah, yes, well I do come here on occasion, to sample the latest delicacies life has to offer”, she said, twinkling her eyes up at him. “Who are your friends? Are they also students?”

“Yeah. There is Giorgi and Stefan”, he said, pointing each out and they waved again.

“Oh, I see. Yes, hello boys”, she said warmly, still only vaguely recognizing them, though she did know each of them from her classroom.

“Anyway”, said Alec nervously, “I didn’t want to interrupt your meal. Just wanted to say hi for us.”

“That’s no trouble”, she answer, “I haven’t ordered my dinner yet. But, yes, it’s good to see you boys out enjoying yourself.”

Alec said. “I’ll tell the guys you said hi. It’ll be fun to talk about this when we see you at class Monday.”

“I see no need to make this a topic of discussion with your classmates”, she huffed. “I’d appreciate it if you didn’t mention this to anyone.”

Alec laughed. “Certainly, Professor. Well, it was good to see you. Good to meet you, sir”, he directed towards her husband, who nodded.

“Just…you boys need to behave yourselves while you’re in here, ok?”, she said. She was not threatening, just concerned for their welfare. She noted his red bracelet and she knew how callous women could be with men once they were considered prospective snacks. “This place tends to bring in a lot of floozies and I’m sure they’d think nothing better than shrinking down some young men and eating them whole.


Alec nodded appreciatively and went back to join his mates.

It was then that he noticed the gorgeous brunette at a table adjacent to Professor Butterfield’s that was looking in their direction. He looked back at her, thinking she would look away, but her gaze remained steady and he was slightly unnerved, eventually looking away.

“Check out the hottie at 3 o’clock”, he said under his breath to the others. They slowly looked over at the woman.

“What do you think?”, he asked.

“She’s got friends with her”, said Stefan.

“Yeah. Some guy is there. Don’t waste your time. She is hot, though”, Giorgi had to admit.

--

 

Some minutes later, Mrs. Butterfield and her husband had put in their order. She always went with traditional food for her entrée.

 

Noticing the now empty table – the boys had finished off some appetizers and their drinks and left to go up to the dance floor, he presumed – her husband asked her, “So, these students of yours. How are they?”

She replied, “They sure are an ornery bunch. But they’re good kids. Alec is actually very smart”.

 

*** 

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter