- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 7 of Melts in your Mouth.

Image of Tracy being eaten and Cami toying with Ethan by spawnGTS (DA).

Melts in your Mouth: Ethan Goes Down

 

“Have you guys tried out the Runner’s Maze? It’s one of our newest games”, Lindsay asked, looking at each of them. All nodded no.

“My sister told me all about it. It’s up on the 3rd level, right?”, asked Luke.

“Sure is sweetie. What did she say about it?”, Lindsay said.

“She said to stay away from it”, Luke said.

“Why did she say that?”

“She said that not many shrinkies, er, ‘Runners’, survive it”, Luke said.

“What is it?”, Wyatt asked.

“Hmm, it’s like a game of hide-and-seek meets mousetrap”, Lindsay explained, continuing “A bunch of people get shrunk down and try to escape from getting captured by the people playing at normal size. They are put into this complex with lots of connecting and clear buildings.”

“From what my sister told me, it’s like a shrinky version of The Running Man”, Luke interjected.

“Running Man?”, Lindsay said, shaking her head that she didn’t know what that is.

“It’s where you get chased by people trying to kill you, but if you survive, you win the game”, Luke said.

“The way you describe it is kind of harsh”, Lindsay said, “that’s not the right tone. But the chase element is right on.”

“That sounds kind of fun”, Jake said.

“It is fun”, said Lindsay.

“Not if you get eaten”, Luke stated.

“What do you mean?”, Gabe asked.

“If someone gets captured, they get eaten by the person that caught them”, Luke clarified. “There’s two ways the Runners can survive. Reaching one of the ‘safe’ spots or lasting until the time limit ends.”

“Ahhh..”, said Gabe, now understanding why Luke didn’t want them to play.

“Yeah, but there’s a time limit and those who don’t get eaten get resized and get a nice prize”, Lindsay said defensively, “Plus, I’m sure even the ones that got eaten had fun. At least they seemed to in all the games I’ve seen or played in. And the person that eats the most also gets a good prize. Runners can play more games and build up Frequent-Runner points to get all sorts of freebies.” She looked at their faces and saw that they weren’t sold on the idea. “Well, you should go watch a game some time then. It can get pretty thrilling. You should play a game that I referee”, she said, looking at Luke, “I wouldn’t let you get gobbled up.”

 

“My sister warned me specifically to watch out for you”, Luke said with a smile.

Lindsay smirked, “Did she really?”

Lindsay sat down at their table and continued to chat with Luke and his friends for awhile, mostly switching her attention between Luke and Wyatt, while Gabe sat glumly drinking his soda and Jake watched on irritably.

“So, I saw that book you checked out – something about generosity and reaping the rewards of it or something”, said Wyatt.

"‘How to Reap the Benefits of Generosity’”, she smiled, correcting him.

“Right”, Wyatt said, stating, “I think that’s so cool, that you kind of peel back the onion, so to speak, and understand the spiritual benefits of giving and doing good things for people.”

Lindsay laughed. “I don’t know about all that. I really appreciate when people give me things. I thought this book would give me ideas on how to get people to give me more things.”


Jake gave the others a look. He thought, wow, this one’s either dumb as a box of rocks or she’s very selfish, borderline evil.

“You’re awesome, Lindsay”, said Luke with a laugh, “Don’t ever change.”

“I don’t intend to”, she said. “Say, what do you guys think of my outfit?” She stood away from them a ways and showed off her clothing. Of course, she was also showing her goods off as well, something that didn’t escape her.

“Looks good”, said Luke. “I’ll say”, said Jake.  “Yep”, agreed Wyatt. “Understatement…”, muttered Gabe to Luke, who he sat next to.

“You don’t think it clings too tightly to my hips?”, she said, angling her back and butt a certain way as she turned to look back at them.

“I think it clings just right”, said Jake cheekily.

“What about you Wyatt? What do you think?”, she asked, clearly flirting with him.

“Lindsay”, Wyatt began, “you look great. Your clothes fit perfectly. But what is that stripe that goes around the outside of your clothes?

“You’ll see”, she said merrily. It’s for the special show that I’m going to do here pretty soon. This stripe will sort of light up, cause it will get pretty dark in here.”

 

***

 

Tracy had no idea she would end up naked and shrunken in a bowl with a huge redheaded girl grinning down at her. She had begun her work day like any other, but near the end of the day, a few of her male colleagues had strolled by and asked her if she wanted to join them for an excursion to Forbidden Dish. She had been ambivalent at first, having heard rumors about the place.

That was until PJ had frowned and said, “Oh, come on Trace. Don’t wimp out on us. It’s really not as dangerous as everyone makes it out to be. I’ve been in there several times. The place is absolutely hoppin’ with hot chicks on Friday nights. You’ll love it.”

PJ knew how to push her buttons. After all, she was a tomboy at heart, having grown up as the only girl in a large family of boys and with a father who’d been a professional athlete. All that testosterone had rubbed off on her and she’d eschewed her dolls at a young age for ‘hanging’ with the guys. That had continued throughout her young life, now reaching into her mid-twenties. It had led her to accept the rare female mechanic job. The others were also aware that she was lesbian-curious, based on previous end-of-the-week outings. And regardless that she wore a buzz cut, almost balding, her face retained a beauty that no male could ignore.

 

Now, of the original group of six, only she and one other colleague were left. PJ had been the first to get scooped up and eaten, by the dark-haired oriental beauty, Lulu Chu. Tracy, on the other hand, was on the plate, sprinkled with chocolate, of a redhead by the nickname of ‘Cute Sunny’, who had already swallowed two of her former colleagues as well as two others she did not know. She had been saved for last, being the only female on either plate.

How did we get into this mess?, she asked herself, shivering on the plate.

The nudity didn’t bother her at all.  When not working, she was a gym rat, constantly working out. She was very proud of her 6-pack abs, her toned arms, shoulders and legs, which led up to her shaved crotch. She was a picture of fitness. It was not the nudity which had her perturbed, though she had goosepimples covering her flesh – it was the fact that she was just a tiny morsel on a huge plate.


They had all taken the red bracelets upon entering the Dish. After a short time mingling in the lounge foyer, they had taken the stairs up to the dance floor. They had not been there long, drinking a couple shots of Confidence when the two beauties had shown up.

She’d had no idea who the women were, only that they were beautiful and that they both danced energetically and seductively. The two had quickly attracted the attention of several men and a few women.

Dan, one of her colleagues had mentioned that the two looked like porn stars. That was when PJ had responded that they were, in fact, porn stars. They must have been making a special visit to the Dish.

Things had started that way – it was all now like a dream really, for Tracy. The combination of the drinks quickly going to her head and the whirlwind way in which they had been talked into getting shrunk had left her mind numb.

 

As she viewed her impending doom, she decided to just go with it – try to make the most of the situation. After all, the woman was gorgeous. Cute Sunny had a wonderful grin, a large mouth between two high cheekbones and a button nose, her blue eyes twinkling with a combination of delightful hunger and desire. As Tracy was picked up, she saw the woman stick out her tongue playfully, and say “aaaahhh”, showing her where she would be going, the delightful pink tongue leading to the back of her throat, her uvula hanging down and guarding passage of it. It looked…enticing.

There is fun to be had in that mouth, Tracy realized. It was her last thought prior to her legs and lower body being popped into Cute Sunny’s mouth. For awhile, as her lower body was sucked on, Tracy’s mouth opened and her own tongue involuntarily began mimicking the action that was taking place against and inside her own vulva. She didn’t even realize it when nearly her whole body had been pulled in.

 

  A picture of Tracy as she is about to be swallowed by Cute Sunny. Perhaps there is a twinge of regret in her expression.


After she’d eaten the last of her shrinkies, a tiny buzzcut woman, Sunny looked over to see her friend about to eat her final shrinky, a cute little guy who’s hardened penis quivered in excitement of getting eaten.

“He’s cute”, Lulu said, as she held him up in front of her eyes,“I bet he’d like to have fucked me.” The tiny man nodded giddily. “But you know what my favorite saying is - why fuck’em when you can eat’em?” She popped him into her mouth. Seconds later, she swallowed him down.

“Where they grow them?”, Sunny asked in her halting English.

“Haha, they don’t grow them. These are real people”, said Lulu.

“They are?”, Sunny said, incredulous. She had let Lulu take care of everything.

“Yeah. They’re just shrunk”, Lulu replied, “That’s what this place does – shrinks them down.”

“That is so strange. Can we have more?”

 

Soon, there was another bowl of shrinkies set in from of her. Sunny looked down at the five tiny nude willing men, standing in their dish, their dicks pointed skyward, watching her with rapt attention. No guy could avoid attraction to this foreign woman with the ebullient attitude and sexy smile.

 

***

 

Cami snapped a picture of him with her phone.

Ethan was quite nervous as he stood with Cami in the shrink line.

 

For her part, she was determined to get him into her belly. She noticed he was looking at her chest. “You can touch them”, she says.

Ethan didn’t need any further prodding. He came at them with both hands. His touch was firm, but gentle. As he groped her, she gave him a lick on his face.

As they moved further in the queue, Ethan’s hands had moved to other areas of her anatomy. Cami giggled – she was not bothered in the slightest.

She took one of his hands, “Remember what I told you earlier?”, she asked him, moving two of his fingers into her mouth, “Trust me, you’ll like it”, she assured him. She sucked warmly and slowly on his fingers. “Mmmm”, she hummed as she looked him in the eye.

 

For Ethan, as they approached the front of the line, his libido had been worked into a frenzy. The feeling in his crotch was similar to when he had to pee really badly, except this time, it was like his balls were swelled up with cum and were ready to burst it out of him. He craved release.

As a shrink booth opened for him, Cami asked the attendant, “Do you mind if I go in with him for a sec?”

The attendant, Janice, replied, “No. It’s alright, but…there’s not a lot of room in there for two people.”

“Ok, I’ll only be a minute”, Cami responded as she gently shoved Ethan backwards into the room.

Ethan had quickly pulled his shoes and socks off and Cami began to help him undress. After getting his trousers off, she pulled his shirt over his head and then knelt down to his waist and licked her lips. She could see the outline of his engorged penis pushing out and up from the soft material towards her face.

Tucking her fingers underneath the material on both his sides, she said, “Now for my favorite part”, and violently pulled his boxers down. Ethan’s package was released, his penis flopping up hard to splat against his abdomen before quivering to a stop, pointed directly towards her mouth. She noticed with relish that the tip was moist with a couple drops of pre-cum.

Ethan wanted so badly for her to put it in her mouth, but she instead grasped his shaft with one hand, pulling it to the side, and with the other she hefted his balls, causing Ethan to grunt at her abrupt and firm hold. She gently scratched her fingers along the sides of his scrotum.

Behind her, Janice was getting impatient. “Let’s go. We’ve got a line here to get through.”

Cami gently pulled down on Ethan’s scrotum before releasing his nuts. They quivered for a moment before his scrotum reformed back to it’s normal shape.

“Just wanted to make sure these were nice and full for me”, she said, looking up at Ethan before standing back up. Retrieving her phone, she snapped a quick picture of him at his full-sized nakedness. Then she exited the booth and closed the door behind her. “Sorry”, she mumbled to the operator. “Go ahead, he’s ready.”

Janice pressed the button.

--

 

Ethan couldn’t believe the size disparity. He had imagined what it would be like to be tiny, but Cami as a giantess was beyond his expectations. As she sang a little happy song to herself and carried him to the private ‘dining’ room, he looked up at her cute face. She seemed so youthful and innocent and yet, she would soon be swallowing him, ending his existence. The only blemish he could detect on her gorgeous, smooth skin was the small circular nose ring which penetrated her lower left nostril. Although it wasn’t really a blemish. Yet, the teeny nose ring now was quite large and very visible to Ethan now.

He looked down at the lithe fingers that carried him.  One hand was beneath him, as he stood in the palm of that hand. The other hand gently encircled him with a couple fingers to keep him securely in place. Against her belly, she held a small glass of soda in place. The light pink fingernail polish had been meticulously applied and was glossy.


Once in the room, she closed the door with her hip and went and placed her soda and then Ethan on the table therein.

As he looked up at her, he noticed that her face was a mask of focus and curiosity as she moved him about within her hands. He noticed the gloss on her light blue fingernails. She placed one of her rings over him and let it drop to his waist, giggling as one of her fingers pressed up on the ring and against his turgid cock.

She took another picture of him, now that he was shrunken, using her phone.

 

“Why are you taking so many pictures of me?”, he asked her, “you’re not going to put these on the net to make fun of me, I hope. That would be very mean.”

“Yes it would”, she agreed. “These are only for me. These are, you know, for those lonely nights.” Changing the subject, she said, “I felt your little ‘pleasure wand’ pressing against me”, Cami said, noticing the hardness of Ethan’s penis. “Mind if I get a little more comfortable?”

“Not at all”, he replied.

 

Cami quickly took off her clothes, setting them aside. Soon, she was just wearing socks and panties. She took out a pair of headphones from her satchel, placing them on her ears, using her phone connection to play some music at a low volume in them.

Satisfied, she reached over and picked up Ethan and brought him over to the love seat, sitting down and laying back, her legs up in the air as she gazed up at her little shrinky. She saw that he was staring in awe at her body.


“Would you like a little tour?”, she purred. As if in answer, his penis quivered against her fingers.

“Sure…yes”, he said. From his elevated viewpoint (and she was sitting at a slight angle, part of her back resting against the shoulder of the love seat), he saw that the girl had wonderful pert breasts. The bottom halves, from just above the small pink nipples, were just a shade or two lighter than the rest of her body, suggesting that she might have been tanning in the sun wearing a bikini top recently. His vision moved down her torso, where he noticed her well-tanned abs. While they were flat, there was just a slight bulge around her belly button, most likely baby fat. He followed her abs down to where it met her panties, noticing the camel-toe at the bottom where her pussy lips formed.

Looking back up, he saw that she had the cutest grin on her face, her dark straight hair curling around her neck. She had enjoyed him observing her in all her glory. Cami was indeed a lovely young girl. He thought he would enjoy being eaten by her. The thought made his penis twitch again, achingly.  Though he was nervous - he knew he was about to be digested and absorbed into her - he was at peace with it. He decided he would relax and enjoy the experience.

“Just relax”, she whispered up to him.

Cami curled her legs up and brought them near her face. She dragged Ethan’s body across the soft flesh of both of her breasts, giggling when he grasped unsuccessfully at her nipples. She was giddy. Oh my goodness, I’m gonna eat this boy, she thought anxiously. She brought the boy between her legs and observed him one final time before she would consume him. She noticed his penis was throbbing to his pulse and a little wetness formed on it’s tip.

She brought him into her mouth dipping his lower body fully in before clasping him around the waist gently with her teeth and lips. Her tongue then went to town on his genitals.

Ethan’s lower body felt like it was in a whirlpool while his chest felt the cool air that breezed through the room. It was an interesting dichotomy of feelings. He felt the tip of her tongue snake up between his legs, pressing into his package, and gave forth a squeak (to her ears).

Ethan’s cock exploded into a fountain of cum inside her mouth. She could feel it thumping into her tongue as he spurted several loads of seed onto it.


Cami pulled Ethan’s body full out of her and snapped another photo of the spent tiny naked boy.

As he realized what she was doing, there was a tremble in his voice. “No. No, don’t!” he said.

“Shhh little boy”, she said, shushing him. Then, setting her phone down, she turned Ethan’s body around and pointed him head-first towards her mouth.

“Goodbye Ethan. I want you to know that I really enjoyed you. I enjoyed playing with you and now I’m going to enjoy devouring you.”

Ethan’s eyes went wide, but before he could respond, he was thrust between her inviting lips and back into her warm, moist mouth. He had wanted to tell her that it was ok, that he was happy to be eaten by her, that he really liked her, that she was making one of his dreams come true.

Her tongue, which was relatively flat and wide as he swum over and on it, was very gentle with him. Subliminally, he knew she would make the trip as pleasurable as possible for him. She had promised him a blowjob and had set to work on it. He felt the suction begin, and, like a child bracing for his first flight, he held on for dear life. She sucked on him like he was a piece of candy. He felt like his genitals were being pulled from his body and then in the next instant, they were slurped to the side and released. This pattern repeated itself somewhat many times over.

It was everything he anticipated it would be. All critical thought dispersed from his mind as he became a zombie to pleasure, taking all that she would give. Ethan didn’t even realize he was in her throat until he felt the tight constriction and then a loud “Gwwwlch” forced him down her gullet. His ears popped and his mind went numb.

 

Ethan was gone, tastily devoured by her. It had taken two swallows to gulp him down. With one hand, she had felt the lump travel down her throat, helping it along. She grinned with satisfaction.

Cami took a drink of her soda, swirling it around her mouth and playfully gurgled it before swallowing it down. Ethan had tasted good, but had left a bit of an aftertaste in her mouth. She brought her phone out and put the camera on video mode as she took the selfie of herself. “Pussy power!”, she proclaimed triumphantly.


***  

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter