- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 6 of Melts in your Mouth.

Image of Morgan and Makayla as they arrive at the Dish by scotdiabrutio (DA).

Melts in your Mouth: Streaming into the Dish

 

Marie

 

Marie, a pretty young latina with short black hair and a cherubic face, very independent-minded and a bit of a loner, had decided to visit Forbidden Dish. She was a relatively new waitress who worked across and down the street from the building and had often watched the large amount of people entering the building with wonderment. She was an impulsive girl and her good luck had paved a very bright path for her thus far.  It made her a fun and spontaneous person, but she could also get into trouble this way and was a source of frustration for her parents and casual friends.

She was also very picky when it came to guys. She was well aware of her good looks and used them to her advantage to coerce people into doing things for her and buying things for her. She’d pick out a real boyfriend on her own time. In the meantime, she enjoyed taking a date here or there, garnering an expensive meal at a fancy restaurant, often giving just the slightest hint that she might be in a playful mood later, but she was always just a bit ‘too busy’ or ‘too tired’ to comply.

After completing her short shift, she was en route to her car when she saw that people were beginning to stream into the Dish. “What the hell”, she said and made for the entrance. She absolutely loved trying new things and it was Friday night, after all, and Fridays were for having fun. Having just worked a few hours, she felt full of energy.

 

***

 

Douglas and Nancy:

 

Douglas and Nancy were an odd couple. In fact, they weren’t a couple at all. Douglas was a tall thirty-two year old gay man, with a well-manicured beard and sideburns. Douglas had a lanky frame and was prone to gesturing with his hands when he talked. He worked in an insurance agency and deplored his work. Nancy was a thirty-six year old dark blond lesbian woman who wore glasses. Her 5’6” frame was slightly overweight, but this was hidden somewhat by her large full breasts. She was a moderately attractive, bookish-type person, which suited her well as she was a librarian. While she found her work monotonous, there were elements of it which she really liked.

The reason they were an ‘odd couple’ is because they were roommates, sharing a large apartment, each having their ‘wing’ with bedroom and bathroom and sharing a communal living room, dining room, kitchen and study.

They had met at a cocktail party several years earlier and both were unhappy with their current boarding situation, especially from a financial standpoint. So they decided to get an apartment together, sharing the costs.

It had been a happy setup for both since. They were respectful of each other’s privacy and occasionally did things together (movies, the opera, dinner, etc). Unlike most men, Nancy had not felt Douglas threatening in the least. Conversely, she disdained most straight men as ‘pigs’. A decade earlier, before she realized what her preferences were and when she had a more attractive figure, she’d had to shoo many bothersome suitors away.


It was on this fine Friday, with seemingly nothing striking his fancy, when Douglas had an idea. He was watching TV and noticed that Nancy was fiddling around in the kitchen, seemingly pondering what she wanted for dinner.

“Nancy, how about Forbidden Dish?”

Nancy thought for a few moments. “Hmmm, you know, I think that’s a good idea. There’s not much to eat in the cabinet. I could go for a little shrunken cuisine.”

Douglas smiled. One of the things he liked about Nancy was that she was so agreeable.

 

***

 

Luke’s gang of five had arrived around 6pm, heading directly up the stairs from the entrance up to the dance floor on the second level. They had all gotten red bracelets – from what his sister Jackie had told him, it was the thing for young men to do while at the Dish. It didn’t mean that they would become food, only that they would garner a good bit of female interest. He had warned his group to be wary of the temptations that would no doubt be thrown in their direction.

 

Jackie giggled to herself as she walked through a growing crowd on the dance floor to the large round table the boys were at. Luke’s chair was facing towards her, with Wyatt to his right and Gabe to his left, so she didn’t know who the two others that were with him were, as their backs were turned to her.

She walked up to the boy on her right, noticing it was Ethan, and put her hands on his shoulders, causing him to jump and turn his head quickly towards her. “Hey bro, surprised to see you here. I see you got the gang with ya, huh?”

There were replies of “Hi”, and “Hey Jackie” from the others.

“Hey sis. Yeah, Katie’s out of town for the weekend”, Luke said loudly over the music, which was loud, but had not peaked in volume yet, as it was still early in the night, “so, this seemed like a good time to check this place out with the guys…and visit my favorite sister.”

“Uh, I’m your only sister”, she said, giving him a pointed look.

“Like I said”, Luke replied with a smile. He liked to push his sister’s buttons, especially in front of his friends.


“She’s my favorite too”, said Jake, turning towards Jackie from her left.

“Ughhh…Jake”, she sighed, not hiding her disgust.

Jake saw her look and threw up his hands, feigning an innocent look as he looked back and forth between Luke and Jackie, “what?”

“Well, I see ya all got your red bands. Good. Should attract some attention”, she said. “Well boys, have fun, but not too much fun, if you get me.” She gave Jake another look, then twirled around and left them. Inwardly, she laughed, as she noticed that Jake was trying to grow a mustache, but only a slight wisp of one was noticeable above his upper lip.

“Don’t worry, we won’t. See ya, sis”, Luke said.


Jake gave a sheepish look towards Luke, “Geez. You’re right. She’s still pissed.”

“But I know something that might cheer you up”, Luke said.

“What’s that?”, said Jake.

“The word is that there’s actually a couple porn stars in the building”, Luke said, raising an eyebrow. He knew the information would excite his buddy.

“Who told you that? Where are they?”, said Jake, looking around.

“Was talking to Mac just a couple minutes ago”, Luke said (he was friends with the server Mackenzie), expounding “She said they were around here somewhere on this floor. I guess they were dancing for a while and a bunch of people volunteered to get shrunk for them.”

 

*** 



Morgan and Makayla arrived around 6:30 pm to the Dish. The gorgeous pair of brunettes spent some time touring the place to see if there was anything new since their last monthly visit and were joyful to find the new Maze Runner game on the third floor. They observed two games and enjoyed watching the male shrinkies get snatched and gobbled up. It was quite clear that the vast majority of them did everything they could to escape the clutches of the giantesses. Lots of begging ensued as it appeared that many of the shrinkies being eaten and giantesses snatching them knew each other.

“Isn’t it quite a fetching game?”, asked a dark-haired man near her. He was standing flanked by four pretty blond-haired women.

“Yes, quite”, Morgan answered, turning to face the man. She thought the man looked young, perhaps a teenager or early twenties at most.

“The little shrinkies don’t seem to be doing very well at escaping, do they?”, the man said.

“There is something quite adorable about watching them get gobbled up, especially the ones that get close to the sanctuary”, Makayla added.

 

***

 

Devin had pondered for some time on whether he should join Andra and her friends at Forbidden Dish. Andra had seemed lukewarm to the idea of him joining. The boring evening with nothing else to do was enough to sway his mind. He wanted to see her again and it would be fun to check out the restaurant – it was a huge place.

He had driven by the building before during a weekend night and there always seemed to be a steady trickle of people out front or going into the building, with a music beat which could be heard if one had their windows rolled down. I bet it’s got a lot of fun things inside, he thought, maybe it’ll be like a Dave & Busters? He was tempted to look up the restaurant online, but thought better of it. He liked surprises.

The issue settled, he settled into his favorite casual clothes – he put on his favorite jeans and turtleneck and sported his favorite casual dress shoes. At this time of the year, such clothing would be too hot to wear outside, but he didn’t plan on being outside long – just the walk from the parking lot into the building.

--

 

Devin followed behind a couple of very cute, stacked young women with hair dyed a pinkish-blond and pulled back into pony tails. They had light blond eyebrows which must have been their natural hair color. They wore gaudy lewd tank top shirts which read, ‘Hey Guys – We Swallow’.

He saw the girls high-five each other as they were given blue bracelets. He thought he heard one of them say, “Let’s go gobble up some boys.” He shook his head, wondering what type of establishment would allow such attire and such behavior.

Still, the furnishings of the place looked quite classy and the foyer lounge area had been packed with people to try and sift through to get into the restaurant. He eschewed going upstairs, where loud music was coming from, fast-paced to the up-tempo beat. No doubt, there was dancing going on up there.

 

For his part, Devin had no problem finding the group of early-thirties ladies. He spotted Andra easily, wearing a thin black tiara on her head and keeping her hair neatly in place. Michelle was sitting with her, but there was another lady with them as well, another brunette. She wore a white cowboy hat and was attractive in the vein of Andra, a brunette of curly dark hair, though she was perhaps a few years older.

 

“Hey”, said Devin as he sauntered over to their table.

Andra did a double-take. “Hey there”, she said after a moment.


“Hi Devin”, said Michelle with genuine enthusiasm, “glad you could join us. Come on over, we don’t bite.” This caused Andra and the other lady to give her a quick look.

“I like your outfit”, said Andra. She thought the turtleneck showed off his toned shoulders and brought focus to his strong-looking neck and tanned cute face.

 

Though she was being polite, Andra had not expected Devin to take her up on her offer to join her and her friends at Forbidden Dish. Truth to be told, she saw his showing up as potentially a bit of a nuisance, crimping her style. She liked to hunt for prey at Forbidden Dish without any distractions.

She was aware that he had some deep-seated feelings about her (she remembered seeing some of the emails he'd sent to friends to that effect; as his manager, she’d had access to view his emails whenever she wanted, though he was probably unaware of that), but she couldn't care less. Sure, some good work had been done and it had helped further propel her young managerial career at the time, but she viewed him as 'a dime a dozen' type of worker, not one of the cutting-edge technological staff that the company had just started to invest in at the time. People were used and discarded all the time - it was just the way things worked, she rationalized. The smart ones, like her, realized this and used this to their advantage, preferring to be on the discarding side. For the ones that didn't realize this, it was not her problem.

Physically, she had thought Devin somewhat cute, but not enough of a stud to trump her feelings about such persons - she viewed him as part of a separate class to herself. He was not management. He had not been fast-tracked along his career, as she had. She had been nice to him early on, when she was still curious about getting to know the young worker. There was always a chance that a new employee was exceptional and could rise quickly and she wanted to be on the right side of that relationship, should it happen. One could be a useful ally and eventually be ingratiated into her tight circle. Her circle was entirely comprised of young go-getters on the move and and/or popular men and women; good looks were an added benefit and some of her friends filled all categories. But she had soon come to think of Devin as just a good worker with decent looks, nothing special – certainly not as special as she considered herself. Thus, the interest and occasional flirtations waned, especially over the last several months prior to Devin’s departure. She had slightly resented his leaving to go elsewhere, playing hurt and saying he was ‘ditching’ her, but privately, she moved on very quickly to hire another person and promote another into his position and had not given him any further thought.

 

Devin sat down to what looked like a few plates of appetizers. A pretty waitress stopped by to take his drink order.

 

***

 

Ethan had to get away. Several women had stopped by to chat with the group and inquire about their red bracelets, but most of the attention had gone towards Luke and Wyatt and some towards Jake. He felt he needed to escape from their umbrella. Maybe he’d have better luck on his own. Looking over to one of the bar areas, he saw a couple chairs open. The barmaid looked friendly, so he excused himself and headed over. The others, in the midst of talking with a couple of cute girls with pinkish-blond pony tails wearing t-shirts that read ‘‘Hey guys – we swallow’ beneath a mouth with a tongue hanging out, hardly noticed him leaving.

“Do you mind if I touch them”, Ethan heard Jake’s voice say to the shorter of the girls, who was sitting on his lap. Her face resembled Milly Alcock in her Rhaenyra Targaryen get-up and had quite the intriguing mouth along with a medium-sized chest that pushed the bounds of her t-shirt, which was tightly wrapped around her torso. Her lovely almond-shaped eyes were very enticing, but Jake’s focus was on her other attributes.

-- 

 

“Saw you talking to group of young guys over there”, said Lindsay. She was taking a break and sipping on her herbal tea as she peered past the crowd.

“Yeah”, Jackie said, as she readied a few drinks onto her serving tray, “that’s my little brother Luke over there and his little gang of friends.”

“Your brother?”, Lindsay said, perking up and raising an eyebrow. “Really? I was wondering when he might come in and give us a visit. Ever since you mentioned him that day in the sauna.”

Jackie saw the look in Lindsay’s eyes. “Hey now, hands off my brother. I won’t begrudge you from going after any of his peeps, but he’s off limits, k?”

Lindsay pursed her lips in a smile, “Mmmhmm.”

--

 

The ‘Swallow girls’, as Luke and his friends had deemed them, had finally left, giving up on the boys becoming their prey and blended into the crowd. Other girls had stopped by – a saucy latina girl Marie and also a redhead named Adelaide, who Luke knew was an acquaintance, if not casual friend of his sister’s. Marie had not made an effort to persuade them to become her food, but rather just seemed in a talkative mood, apparently wanting to meet new people and the boys had seemed friendly enough. Adelaide had been a bit persistent, though. They didn’t know it, but she had eaten her tiny boy toy that she’d illegally smuggled out of the Dish after a month’s time and was in the market for a new one. She had been overly friendly to Luke, Wyatt and Jake before she got the hint and left. Looking around, Luke noticed the lighting on the dance floor had darkened quite a bit from when they came in, though at their table, it was just light enough to see each other’s faces.


“Can I get you boys anything to drink?”, said a syrupy voice from behind Luke and Wyatt.

They turned to see Lindsay. She was wearing a shirt which said, “At Midnight, You Were Yesterday’s News.” She was standing up behind them, half leaning over Luke.

“Whoops, you’re fly is down”, she said to Luke, looking convincingly at his lap.

Luke quickly looked down and noticed that his fly was down, but just a little. He quickly zipped it up fully as he gave her a smile. “Thanks.”

“Don’t mention it, big guy. I was just curious if the ‘little guy’ was trying to make his way out to play?” It wasn’t normal for Lindsay to flirt in such a way with guys, but this was Jackie’s brother, who was already off limits to her, so she thought she’d make an impression on him and his friends by flustering him if she could.

Luke didn’t respond, but gave her a wistful look while Wyatt, Gabe and Jake laughed.

“So, you’re Jackie’s little brother?”, she said, giving him an impish smile.

“I am”, he responded confidently, unfazed by her. He was used to such treatment from his girlfriend Katie.

“I’m Lindsay”, she announced.

“Yes, we knew that already”, stated Wyatt.

Lindsay turned her attention to him. “Oh, I’ve seen you…where was it?”, she tapped her jaw with her fingers while she puffed up her cheeks. “The library, wasn’t it?”

“Good memory”, said Wyatt.

--

 

At the bar, Ethan had chatted amiably with the bartender. Her name was Kim – she was older than the barmaids, probably in her early thirties, with short dark brown hair and was very friendly, helping to calm his nerves. He had ordered a soda, which, along with his youthful looks, indicated to her that he was probably a teenager. She liked to handle teenage boys with kid gloves, so as not to scare them off.

 

“Poor little guy”, said a female voice behind him, “all on his own.”

Ethan turned to see the girl from the library deli shop, Cami. She was standing there, smiling provocatively, a vanilla ice cream cone in her hand. She had changed from her work clothes into more comfortable attire, but still sported the deli cap. Over her shoulder, she wore a brown satchel.

“Cami?”, he said, a mixture of confusion and pleasant surprise, “I thought you weren’t interested.”

She replied, “In going out on a date with you, no. In eating you, that’s another story entirely.”

Ethan didn’t know how to respond. He was flattered to have received the girl’s attention, but didn’t know what to make of the girl telling him she wanted to eat him. How does one respond to such a statement?

Sensing his apprehension, she added, “I know you want it. To be devoured”, she said, than seductively scooped a sluice of vanilla ice cream into her mouth.

“Um, Cami…you’re a very pretty girl. But this whole eating thing. I mean, are you serious…?”

“Course I am. That’s what we girls do here. We find cute little boys like you and gobble them up.” She said and took another lick on her ice cream.

“E..even if I wanted to, we couldn’t. Luke told me that stuff is expensive”, Ethan stammered, hoping to end conversation of his becoming her food.

“Don’t worry about that. I can pay for it”, she said, than smiled brightly. “I kind of save up for moments like this.”

“Y..you mean you’ve done this before, erm, actually eaten someone?”, he asked, surprised. She looked like such an innocent girl, but clearly she had some hidden carnal reserve that was not apparent on the surface.

“Sure have. Once”, she declared proudly. “And it was really fun. I’m sure that boy enjoyed it a lot.”

“Cami, really, I don’t want to be eaten. But I wouldn’t mind taking you out, on a real date”, he offered.

She gave him a pouty face, “Sorry, I’m really not interested in dating.” She bit into her cone now that very little ice cream remained atop it.

“That’s the problem with me”, said Ethan sadly. “I seem to only like girls I can’t get.”

 

The bartender, Kim, stopped over to see what the two were arguing about. After Cami explained it to her, she said, “You know, you two should just play the EatDate challenge.”

“Oooh, what is that?”, asked Cami excitedly. She took an empty seat next to Ethan, put her elbows on the bar counter and her face in her hands as she listened excitedly to Kim lay out the rules of the game.

 

A couple minutes later, Cami was agreeable to the terms. She would take the boy on a date if he won. Ethan, on the other hand, didn’t seem quite ready for the gamble.

“Um, how safe is this challenge?”, Ethan asked. He did not want to die.

“Oh, well, this document just details you getting shrunk down should you lose”, the barmaid said, “What happens after that would depend on your competitor.” She added, “Now as far as you losing, she would have to answer more questions correctly than you as well as getting a majority of her answers correct. If no one answers correctly on a majority, then the game is declared a draw. No date and no dinner.” She smiled at both of them.

 

Ethan paused, non-committal.

 

“Why don’t I go get the forms while you decide”, Kim said. She reached below the bar to get them.

Cami gave him a seductive expression, than leaned in towards his ear and whispered, “I’ll suck your dick. But only if you shrink down to this big”, she leaned back and held up two fingers, separated about an inch or two apart.

Ethan felt his cock hardening. “Um…how about if I win?”, he said, his voice breaking.

She looked him in the eyes and whispered, “…maybe”. She gave him a wink and a grin.

“And our date – we get to go where I want to?”, he asked.

“Anywhere you want”, she said firmly. “And I’ll even dress up in the sexiest clothes you can imagine.” She made a couple clicking sounds with her tongue against the roof of her mouth as she grinned teasingly at him.

“You all ready?”, asked Kim as she dropped the forms on the table, along with a pen.

“Oh, alright”, Ethan said, giving in to this insatiable, hot girl. “This better be worth it.”

“One way or another, it will be”, Cami assured him, her voice nearly purring.

“Ok”, said the barmaid, holding up a couple large card with questions and answers on her side “here’s the two categories to choose from – Cold Cuts and Vore.”

“Go ahead Ethan. You can decide since you have more at stake”, said Cami, stifling a giggle.


Of course, Ethan knew Cami would have a huge advantage regarding Cold Cuts with her job, so he selected Vore. He didn’t know anything about vore, unfortunately, but he was hoping she didn’t either.

Cami smiled internally. She was quite a vorefile, and she was anxious to impart some of her knowledge on Ethan.


*** 

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter