- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 5 of Melts in your Mouth.

Melts in your Mouth: Charlie’s Dream Comes True


Charlie was one of the early arrivers during Happy Hour. When the hostess had asked him whether he would like a red bracelet, he had replied, “Oh yeah”.


He walked through the mostly empty foyer. He could hear music playing on the second floor as he passed by the stairs which led up to it. ‘All that she wants’ by Ace of Base was playing.

 

It is a night for passion

But the morning means goodbye

Beware of what is flashing in her eyes

She's going to get you

 

As he neared the entrance to the restaurant proper, his vision panning the area, he almost bumped into a very cute, young auburn-haired waitress.

“Whoa there”, she exclaimed. “Hold your horses. Where are you going in such a hurry?”

“Whoops. Sorry”, he said. “I didn’t mean…”. He lost his train of thought. “Wow, you’re beautiful”. She was stacked, with lots of cleavage showing and he patterned himself a ‘breast man’. Looking aside her breasts, his eyes stumbled over her nametag – it read ‘Janet’. Could it be a coincidence? Was it the older girl from his high school? She looked very similar. It was possible.

“What brings you into the Dish tonight?”, she asked him, her hands on her hips, striking a sexy pose. Of course, for many men, she knew the answer, but she liked hearing it from their lips.

“Hum, well, I guess…I would say my fantasies brought me here”, he stammered.

“Let me guess, your fantasies revolve around getting eaten up by a giant woman”, she said, giving him a keen smile.

“Er, yeah, but not just any woman. She has to be truly appealing, em, like you”, he said, ending on a bright note as his voice raised to a higher tone.

“Thanks sweetie. What say we make your dreams come true?”, she said nonchalantly.

“The problem is…”, he began, then got stuck. He was loving the girl’s attention. He wanted to be shrunk and be in her mouth, but he didn’t want to be ‘eaten’ eaten.

“Yes”, she said. She could see he was struggling with something, “take your time.”

“The problem is…”, he began again, “I don’t really want to be completely eaten.”

“Hmmm. Not sure what you mean. Is it that you don’t want to be swallowed?”, she asked.

He nodded.

 

Janet thought for a few moments. How could she gently nudge him down that one-way path. “Tell ya what. Why don’t I go get you the forms. You can get shrunk down and I’ll put you in my mouth and then you can make your decision than. I promise not to swallow you if you don’t want to.”

“Really?”, he brightened up, pleasantly surprised by her suggestion, “I can do that? I mean, I was hoping it could be like that, but I wasn’t sure, you know, of the rules and things.”

--

 

Some minutes later, Charlie had signed the forms, paid the fee and been shrunk down.

He was clearly excited by the shrinking process. After the initial blinding flash of light and disorientation, he had climbed out and gotten clear of the pile of clothing and was doing circles atop his shirt. Opening the door to the shrink room, Janet found the sight of the ebullient tiny man both amusing and cute. After observing him for several more moments, she squatted down let him walk into her hand, discharging the pile of clothing into the hamper with her free hand as she protectively cradled him in her palm. The warmth of her grasp felt somewhat maternal to him and gave him comfort.


After having him de-haired and cleaned, Janet took him to a private room. She held tiny Charlie up to her face, noting that his penis was quivering and rock-hard. She tapped at it gently, giggling, causing him to grunt. She had briefly considered trying out the new MT Serum on him, but decided against it in favor of giving Charlie a thrilling and traditional send-off. After all, he seemed a sweet innocent boy to her.

For Charlie, her touch was electric to him as she held him gently with thumb on tummy and forefinger pressing on the junction of his back and butt. Her warm breath swept over him. All the nerves in his body felt on edge in anticipation of the ultimate thrill. His member tilted up towards the ceiling, the tip moist in his excitement.

“Wow, your penis is really hard Charlie”, she said, complimenting him.

“It’s your fault”, he joked breathlessly, “I think it’s just too intimidated to do otherwise.”

“Charlie, welcome to heaven”, she said, and gently plunged him into her mouth head first. She left her mouth open a little bit to give him light and so that she could hear him.

 

For all practical purposes, Charlie was in heaven. Janet was very sensual in her ministrations, knowing just how to move and tumble his tiny body around. And since she’d had a mint just minutes before meeting him, her mouth smelled minty fresh. Charlie loved it. The varying textures of her tongue (the tip was quite different from the flat wide part), her gums, the flesh of the inside of her cheeks, the rigidness of the roof of her mouth. It fulfilled both his curiosity and his libido. His fantasy had been realized and he was giddy as endorphins swirled around his brain.

 

After his first cum, he playfully grappled with her tongue.

“I wish I could stay in your mouth forever”, he said.

“Sorry Charlie”, she said, and gulped him down.

 

Janet always loved the surprised reaction and wiggling whenever she swallowed a person. It seemed, no matter when she swallowed, be it early or after a couple minutes, whether willing or unwilling, they were always startled when the act of swallowing commenced.

She had liked him very much. He tasted great. In fact, he tasted like a strawberry, for that was the cleaning solution that Jinx had used for him. But, it was the start of a very busy night and she wanted to get back to work. She couldn’t spend too much time on any one guy.

 

In her belly, Charlie of course realized what had happened. The girl had swallowed him whole. The contractions from being in her throat had been intense. And he hadn’t given her permission, but somehow, he didn’t feel angry at her. Her stomach was lightly churning, moving him about. It felt comfortable to him and rhythmic, like getting shifted about while atop a giant jelly beanbag.

Though he didn’t realize it was from the lack of oxygen, his consciousness began to fade out and he drifted off to sleep, pleasantly dreaming of Janet eating him, over and over again, as the acids etched away at his tender flesh until he was digested and absorbed into her system.


*** 

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter