- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 3 of Melts in your Mouth.

Melts in your Mouth: Luke’s Gang

 

Luke, Jake, Ethan, Gabe and Wyatt:

 

Luke was a dark-haired, tanned olive-skinned cute jock. Confident and well-spoken, a bit of a natural leader, he stood an even 6’0 tall. His face bore quite the resemblance to his older sister, Jackie.

Luke and his small group of friends were at the library. The group of 4 recent high-school graduates wanted to do some research ahead of their ACT tests that were coming up the following week. Two of the four, Jake and Ethan, had put off taking the test during their junior year, as their counselor had recommended and kept postponing it until graduating. Luke and Gabe had taken theirs midway through their senior year, but wanted to retake the tests, not happy with the results from their first attempts. Now they were in a hurry to take the tests and get their applications out.

The fifth and final member of the group, Wyatt, was Luke’s best friend. He had done well on his scores and had sent out his applications early and was expecting to hear back soon.

While they could all study online from the privacy of their own homes, this was an opportunity to get out of the house and bounce ideas off of each other. The library had a wealth of information to look through and there was something about being able to read a physical book that beat scrolling through online screens. It was also a chance to discuss their trip together to Forbidden Dish that night.

The library, a two-story sprawling building, also had other functions, such as daycare, a large gaming room, a theatre and a small deli-style restaurant.

Jake, a youth of around 5’10” of solid build with light curly brown hair and lightly freckled face had finished with his studying earlier than the others and went to look for something to keep him entertained. He was Luke’s oldest friend (going back to their middle school days), albeit not his best. He was a cocky boy and easily distracted. He decided to go to the game room to kill some time while the others (with Wyatt assisting Luke) kept studying away.

 

On the other hand, Wyatt was growing bored quickly. He was happy to help his buddy, but he could only do so much for him. After pointing out the best books, he would go through the outlines and then take periodic breaks to walk around the large library and keep his mind occupied.

 

Wyatt slowly walked down several aisles, perusing the titles. As he completed one row, he turned a corner and saw some distance in front of him a beautiful creature. She was bending over at the knees and looking at the shelf, which Wyatt knew to be the self-help section.

Playing it cool, he decided to tag along behind her at a distance, his eyes tracing down her back to the wonderful gluteal muscles that moved so effortlessly and tightly along.  She stopped to check the book out and then began to move towards the exit. Wyatt was shaken from his trance when she dropped her book. He hurried, taking a couple steps and quickly bent down to pick it up for her. It was titled ‘How to Reap the Benefits of Generosity’.

“Why thank you”, the woman beamed. It took Wyatt an extra moment to move his eyes above her breasts and meet her gaze. Her strawberry-blond hair, pulled back into a bun, looked neat and clean and exposed her beautiful cherubic face.  He found her eyes imposing as he felt her scrutinize him.

She held out her hand and Wyatt placed the book in it. It was a rare moment where he was at a loss for words.  She smiled and turned around to continue her exit.

He continued to follow her movement. When she got to the circular exit, she half-turned towards him and gave him a wink, then in a moment, she was gone.

Wyatt stood there, staring. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen and he had been struck dumb.

 

A little later

 

It was getting close to 4pm and all had finished studying for the day. Texting Jake to join them, they decided to grab a quick bite at the deli shop before heading over to Forbidden Dish.

They each went through a Subway-type line to order their sandwiches, with two deli girls taking and completing their orders. One of the girls was a ‘plain-Jane’ type, but the other caught Ethan’s eye. She was a young brunette with closely cropped hair that flowed to her shoulders. She seemed to wear a perpetual smile on her face and she had a chipper personality which he found attractive.

 

The third of the group in line, Ethan stammered when it was time for his order, for his thoughts had been towards the girl and he had temporarily forgotten his appetite. Ethan, at 5’11” with an average build, was always the jittery one of the group and was shy around girls he fancied.

The girl stood smiling as he continued to sputter.

“…on wheat bread…Oh, I’m sorry, make that honey oat…”

She giggled when he completed his order, giving him a firm look, but still smiling, “Are you sure?”

“Uh, yeah…erm, sorry.”

The others in line we’re talking. “Dude, I can’t wait to see your sister”, said Jake, “She’s so hot. And with those outfits she wears there…”

“You’d better be careful. She’s not exactly gonna be thrilled to see you”, Luke replied. The last time Jake had been around the house with Jackie around was at a pool party months before where a somewhat-inebriated and full-of-himself Jake had cupped her bikini-clad butt cheeks in his hands as he followed behind her walking from the swimming pool to their small hot tub. He was just being playful with the sister of his long-term friend, and a girl he had watched growing up and increasingly had the hots for. Jackie had not found the unwanted touching funny and had slapped him hard across his mouth. She had warned him never to set foot in Forbidden Dish, threatening to eat him if he did. It was a threat he took with some amusement as he rubbed his reddened cheek.

“What? You think she would actually try to eat me?”, Jake asked, non-plussed. “What a bitch!”

 

The talk of a boy potentially getting eaten caused the two deli girls to immediately switch part of their attention to listen in on the boys’ conversation.

 

“I wouldn’t put it past her”, Luke replied, “She’s still pissed from the last time she saw you.”

“Geez, can’t these girls get over a silly thing like that? I told her I was sorry”, Jake said, as he paid the first deli girl, who was now acting as his cashier.

“You boys going to Forbidden Dish?”, she asked as she swiped his card. Jake nodded yes.

“Just to be on the safe side, I’d suggest you steer clear of her while we’re in there”, Luke continued his thought.

“Yeah, you’re probably right”, Jake concurred. “I shouldn’t have any problem getting a piece of ass in there anyway.” He noticed the cashier girl frown. “Uh, sorry”, he said.

“Don’t mention it”, the cashier replied, but kept a stoic appearance.

 

As the line continued and the second deli girl worked on the ingredients for his sandwich, Ethan took the opportunity to take a good look at her nametag, which read ‘Cami’.

Once again, he sputtered with what he wanted for toppings, changing his mind a couple times.

“Dude, can’t you make up your mind?”, Luke asked as he got ready to pay for his sandwich.

Ethan was a picky eater. “Sorry, I just want to make sure whatever I eat is agreeable with my stomach before we head to the Dish.”

The deli girl, Cami, had been slightly annoyed with the boy. She quipped, “I bet you would look pretty good in the middle of a sandwich. I think you would be quite agreeable to my little tummy.” She giggled after she said this and the other deli girl also chuckled at her colleague’s forwardness.

It caught Ethan off guard, along with Wyatt who was behind Ethan and the last to order. He gave Ethan a playful nudge in the side.

Ethan summoned up his courage and steadied his voice. He looked at Cami, who was cutting his sandwich into two easily consumable slices, “You’re very pretty Cami. You know, if you get off early enough, you might…”

“Sorry. Not interested”, she said as she continued her work. Afterwards, she wrapped up the sandwich and, finally looking up, handed it to him, giving him a professional smile.

Ethan was devastated internally. He was used to getting turned down, but in this instance, the girl had seemed such a merry person and yet, he hadn’t even gotten a full sentence out for his invite. He dropped his gaze from her ashamedly and paid the cashier for his sandwich.

 

The girl considered to keep her eye on him though, as the boys ate at a table twenty feet away. Cami kind of liked Ethan. Though he had just a bit of facial acne, she thought him cute, but his shyness and jitteriness were turnoffs for her. She could never consider him boyfriend material. She had rather liked Luke and Wyatt better in that regard. Both looked strong and handsome and seemed confident, which appealed to her. But neither had even given her a glance. She wasn’t aware that Luke already had a steady girlfriend and Wyatt’s thoughts were fully consumed with Lindsay. Jake had also been cute, in his own fashion, but he struck her as cocky and immature, not her type. And Gabe was a little plump for her tastes, though she found his bug-eyed look quite amusing.

--


Cherry: 

 

At a nearby table, sitting by herself and listening into the conversation of the boys, was a blond teen named Cherry Bonbon. Cherry, a fellow student and classmate, had always been a bit of a loner, having grown up on the outskirts of town with her farming parents. This was a rare occasion when her father had given her a day off from her farming duties and she had decided to drive into town. She had developed a major crush on Luke over the years, but being a shy only child and with few friends, she was not one of the ‘popular’ kids and had found it impossible to get close to Luke, and even though she was extremely fit and strong and quite good-looking in her own fashion, he had failed to notice her.

Cherry learned at a young age that her father had been looking forward to raising a son and had reluctantly trained her in regards to her farming chores. Over time, she had become very adept at bailing hay, milking their three cows and one goat, and feeding their smattering of chickens. Still, her shortness had kept her from performing certain tasks, much to her father’s grumbling. Of late, she had grown somewhat rebellious and had grown her hair out in a wild fashion. Being a late bloomer physically, her breasts had only recently begun to grow out during her senior year of high school. Though she was somewhere between an A and B cup, they were very firm and defied gravity, her nipples turning upward. Unlike her mother, she had also shaved her pubic hair, leaving only a small strip in a line between her belly button and vaginal openings. Though outwardly a tomboy, she was very much a girly-girl at heart. She just didn’t have anyone around to share her thoughts and passions with.

Being a lonely child, Cherry’s social life consisted of much of her night life activity online on her computer and over time, she had stumbled upon several perverse threads, one of which was vorarephelia, the erotic desire to consume or be consumed by another person. Having overheard the boys’ plans on going to Forbidden Dish, an idea formulated in her mind and grew as she finished her sandwich. She strongly desired to garner Luke’s awareness.


*** 

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter