- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 3 of my rewrite version of Dinner Dates episode 7.

Quinton image by PionixLLC.

Dinner Dates 7 - Save the Day (Quinton)

 

“While you were gone, a young man came asking for you – a kid really, probably about your age. He was kinda cute too. If you’re full, you could at least be a decent friend and recommend me to him. I haven’t eaten anyone since I got here and you know how much I love the taste and squirming of the younger ones!” Kim omitted that she had eaten an unwilling person earlier but wanted to avoid another lecture on shrunken men’s rights.

Danielle rolled her eyes. “Okay sure. I’ll put you out there, but I’m not saying no if he insists on me. Who was it that asked for me?”

“I can’t remember his name.” She scanned the crowd. “That guy over there in the blue shirt. Real Cute.” She pointed to a man who had his back to them. He was watching Jackie eat the last of her group.

 

Halfway over to him Danielle recognized him.

  (Quinton, aka Quinn)

“Quinton!” she said excitedly and hurried forward to hug him. After they embraced she added, “It is so sweet of you to visit me at work! How did you know I needed a friendly face today?” She cocked her hips to one side and smiled up at him in a disarming and beautiful manor.

“Well, I remember you talking about your job last night and that woman who became upset. I thought I would come to say hello,” said Quinton evenly.

“That is so thoughtful of you Quinn, you know I…” Danielle looked down to where she had taken hold of her friend’s hand and noticed the red wrist bracelet.

 

She let go in surprise. “Quinton?! Why are you wearing a “prey” bracelet?”

“Your friend Rachael gave it to me when I came in,” said Quinn matter-of-factly.

“She shouldn’t be doing that! The next time I see her, I’m going to give her a piece of my mind!”, Danielle exclaimed, her voice tinged with fury as she looked in the direction of the hostess.

Danielle got along with almost everyone, but Rachael commonly gave Danielle a hard time. She didn’t eat as many people as most of the servers, not because she wasn’t pretty but because she was often simply overlooked. As a result, she resented that Danielle didn’t like her eating unwilling men.


“I was going to tell you,” said Quinton when Danielle turned back to him. “I plan to be eaten today. I actually was going to tell you yesterday but wanted to surprise you.”

“Well, mission complete,” said Danielle, feeling suddenly emotional. “Why would you think I would want to be surprised about one of my best friends being gone forever?” Talking around the lump in her throat, “If you’re not there, who will I talk to?”

“I thought you would approve,” said Quinton. “Don’t you make your living eating other people?”

“Yes, but none of them are my friends,” argued Danielle. “I’ve never swallowed anyone I’ve known before. And I…really like you”, she said, as if she were realizing it just as she said it aloud.

“Well. That’s the thing. Umm,” Quinton obviously had something he wanted to say but was too embarrassed to get it out.

“What is it Quinton? You know you can talk to me. No secrets between us, right?”

“I was wondering if you would do the honors,” said Quinton quickly, before he lost the courage to speak.

“You mean eat you?” said Danielle.

“Yes.  Only if you want to of course,” added Quinton.

“Is this something that you decided upon yesterday?”

“Well no. Not as such. I’ve been thinking about you for a while. Not always you understand. My friendship with you wasn’t based on that. But I always thought that the people you eat here were lucky. I’ve had the giantess vore fantasy for a while, which of course you already knew about. I was just scared to act on my feelings. I was hoping I could be devoured by a pretty girl who was also a friend.”


“Quinton I had no idea you were feeling this way. Why didn’t you think to talk to me about it?”

“I’m sorry. I just couldn’t work up the guts to talk to you. That’s the real reason I showed up here today. I wanted to tell you yesterday. I tried even but I just wasn’t able to.”

“Oh sweetie, are you sure this is what you want?” asked Danielle. "It's so...final."

A wave of embarrassment washed over Quinton’s face. “Listen it was a bad idea to involve a friend. I can just ask someone else. There! I can ask that lady there. No big deal,” said Quinton, indicating a strikingly pretty woman traversing the space of the room.

 

Danielle turned.

“No. Not her! I don’t want you giving yourself to her.” She didn’t add that she hated the restaurant owner, Meghyn.

“Listen Quinton. You’re my friend, so as a friend I want to make sure you understand what you’re getting into. We generally rush people over the fine print when they sign the legal agreement to be eaten. There is no turning back once you sign do you understand. If you sign, you’re getting eaten!”

“I know. It’s what I want”, he replied, seemingly adamant.

“And if you really want me to, I..I’ll swallow you”, she responded, looking down at his chest.

“Do you mean it? I don’t want to ask you to if you don’t want to.” said Quinton.

“Of course I want to. I’ve thought you’d be tasty in the past. I just never thought too much about it since we are good friends”, Danielle sounded like she was trying to talk herself into it, “but I do enjoy eating willing people Quinton. It’ll be…fun.” Danielle forced a smile at him, hoping it was convincing. They hugged.

Chapter End Notes:

continued in the next chapter