- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

An early retiree in his mid-40s, horny and a bachelor, overhears a hottie at his gym talk with her friends about going to Forbidden Dish. He decides to go too.

Origin story for Kylie (though she had a cameo in 'The Gifts').

Image of Kylie by RadaikAI. Image of Bethany by Allure-Alley.

The Lonely Dish

 

Nelson was happy to have attained a level of wealth at a relatively young age to allow him to retire from the hustle and bustle of the unforgiving big city. The corporate job had served it’s purpose on that front, but it was very difficult to make real friends and even more difficult to find meaningful lovers.

While he had been very adept at his work, he had been painfully shy his whole life when around women he was attracted to and this had severely crimped his opportunities for love. Perhaps a move back to his town of birth would open up opportunities on both the friendship and love scales?, he had thought at the time.

After several months, it had not proven so.

Nelson racked his brain. Why had he struck out while at the same time being unusually successful from a financial standpoint? His parents had always ingrained in him a sense of confidence and purpose and he had used this as a motivational drive to leave the small town lifestyle and attempt to make it on his own. His father had told him, “you’re handsome, athletic and smart – you don’t realize it yet, but you have the world by the balls”.

But he found that life in the big city was cruel, relentless and cold. Everyone had an agenda and most of the time, that was hidden deep, so that you only found out after some time. It was this sense of phoniness and feeling like a simple replaceable cog that made Nelson retire from his lucrative position.

 

Thus it was, after Nelson had joined the local fitness center, a large complex, that he became intrigued. For, although a generation older, he enjoyed working out around the younger crowd. Looking younger and keeping fitter than the vast majority of people his age, he was proud of his sustained athletic prowess and he seemed to absorb the energy and exuberance from ‘hot young things’ at the gym.

He had first observed her while working out. She and her friend would go to a certain part of the complex, an enclosed area, but within view of the machines he worked out on, and climb some of the equipment like monkeys. Only they were hot young college-aged girls. The blond in particular, whom he later determined was named Kylie, was particularly gorgeous. Her tanned and toned legs had good muscle, giving her a good base, and yet they were also sleek. He thought she would look amazing in a bikini, though her workout shorts tended to conceal her butt to a degree.

Watching the girl had become an extra motivation for Nelson. It wasn’t every day that he saw her – more like to every few days.

This continued for some weeks. Occasionally, Nelson would summon up his courage to say something to the girl, and she would giggle politely at the small talk, but he was loathe to really throw any real ‘game’ her way, lest he come off as a lecherous older man, though he was only of middle age, in his mid-forties.

In fact, he knew he could not really have a long-term relationship with such a girl due to the age difference, but at times, he would argue with himself, saying that he could offer her experience and a head-start to her own goals in life, a ’stepping-stone’ for her and he would be happy to offer himself as such. And even though he did not have a wealth of experience in the bedroom, he did have some experience and knew how to please a woman in multiple ways, for he was athletic and caring and had a huge imagination which fed into a kinky side.

If he could just get that point across, there might be a hook into developing a short-term relationship that they both could profit from.

 

Thus it was on one Friday afternoon that he was walking by the enclosed area and he noticed that Kylie and her friend were once again at it, scaling the equipment, their beautiful bare legs swinging and swaying as they moved in an almost sensual way.

Nelson completed his first stint on his elliptical and walked over near the entrance to the enclosed area. He leaned against the wall, with an eye into the room, and took his time to take some paper towels from the dispenser located there, trying to appear that he was busily toweling the sweat from his body. This was, in fact, partially what he was doing. But more importantly, he was taking the time to listen to the girls and sneak in some good looks at their sexy bodies as they playfully scrambled around, contorting their lithe forms and limbs about.

He heard the girls talk about their plans for the evening.

“So, what time are the boys going to the Dish?”, said the dark-haired latina girl, who’s name Nelson did not know.

“Josh said they would be there around 7”, Kylie said, as she maneuvered around a pole. “I told him we weren’t old enough to get into the restaurant, so we will meet them in the club.”


The Dish? The Club? Could it be – were they talking about Forbidden Dish, the place where, for the most part, women could go and eat shrunken men? Nelson took his time even moreso than usual. He had to hear this discussion.


“Have you been there before?”, asked the dark-haired girl.

“I went to the club once, just to stop in and drop off something for my sister”, Kylie replied.

“So”, said the other girl, pausing for affect, “did you, like, eat one of those tiny guys?”, she asked, giggling.

“Nope. Just was in and out. Didn’t even see anything out of the ordinary”, Kylie said, elaborating, “The place was packed, though. I just noticed how loud the music in the club was and how dark it got when a song was playing. I remember lots of glow-in-the-dark bracelets, different colors.” Kylie grunted as she jumped off the equipment.

“I want to try one”, said the other girl. “But I hear they cost a lot of money. Unless someone volunteers...”

 

Nelson had taken his eyes off the girls for a moment, thinking of Forbidden Dish. He wasn’t aware that Kyle had completed her circuit and was walking towards where he stood near the entrance to the room. When, after hearing silence for a few seconds, he turned around, he nearly bumped into her.

“Excuse me”, Kylie said with a friendly giggle. She gave Nelson a warm smile as she walked past.

Nelson was embarrassed that he was almost caught in his spying efforts. He had given her a warm smile in reply and went to complete the rest of his workout. This new information had given his something to think about.

--

 

Nelson had arrived at Forbidden Dish around 6:30. He wanted to beat the girls to the place and scope it out. He knew from the outside of the building that there were three levels to the place, but he was not aware of what the interior looked like.

The hostess at the front had been polite and had recommended he get a red bracelet. When he inquired to whether that would make him more approachable by the females inside, she had replied, “Oh yeah.”

--

 

He had been at the Dish for almost two hours and had been to each floor, but there had as yet been no sign of Kylie or her friends. It made him wonder if the girls had been aware of his listening in to their conversation and thrown him for a wild goose chase. On the other hand, he had seen many women, of various ages, almost all of them wearing blue bands, and the large majority of them looking very pretty. He had made small talk with a couple of them before shambling on in search of his young ingénue.

Thus it was, at almost 8:30, as he was dejected and preparing to leave, that he saw them. They were at the Virtual Vore ride, flirting and talking with some young men around their age – there were eight of them in total, five girls (including Kylie) and three boys.

Kylie was wearing a very form-fitting dark leather mock turtleneck tank top that seemed molded to her figure. She was without her glasses, foregoing them for contact lens. She’d also arranged her hair in a spiky cyberpunk hairdo, highlighted with a metallic pink and blue dye. Normally, Nelson didn’t go for that look, but he thought it suited her well.

  (Kylie)

One of the boys seemed to have the attention of a few of the girls, including Kylie, and she playfully tugged at his boxer shorts, releasing his boner, when he went to do his pre-rinse for the ride. The boy played like he was upset, but Nelson could see the boy was proud of his body and it was readily apparent when he slowly soaped off his genitals in clear view with the see-thru door.

Nelson watched them for awhile as each took their turn on the ride. Kylie was the sixth person of the group to take her turn. Watching her strip down for the ride, Nelson was amazed at her physique – she was strong, yet very fit, and she was even more gorgeous than he had imagined. Her bubble butt literally ‘popped’ as she walked in for her pre-rinse.

Wow!, he thought.

 

He decided to go down to the second level to observe her finish the ride. It was where all the others had remained, waiting for the rest to finish the ride. He watched her emerge from the ‘throat’ of the ride and land in the ‘stomach’. He laughed internally when she had given an enthusiastic squeal, having enjoyed her ride. He observed her towel off, her small firm breasts jiggling obscenely, making his cock twitch.

Minutes later, the group of youths, now rinsed off and re-dressed, walked past him, seemingly oblivious to his voyeuristic activities. He had hoped to catch Kylie’s eye, but she walked right past, along with the others, flirting and laughing with the popular boy and the dark-haired girl. They were talking about how fun the ride had been.

Nelson tagged along behind the group at a distance and watched them take a table near the dance floor.

He was aware that he was acting in stalker-ish fashion, but he was wary of going too far. He had grown up with older sisters and, with them all being pretty, had been privy to what they went through when boys were seemingly beating down the door to date them. He still remembered those days, though long ago, and resolved that he would never be one of those guys. At the first sign that Kylie showed disinterest, he would let the matter drop his attention to her immediately.

As he continued to observe their behavior, it was apparent to him that Kylie was very much ‘into’ the young man, whom he presumed was the Josh she had mentioned while at the gym. They seemed to be having so much fun – the whole group did really.

It was then that Nelson made up his mind. As much as he desired it, he would never be welcomed as a part of her crowd and yet, he deeply wanted to have a place in her life. It saddened him greatly, but also gave him sudden purpose. If he could not be with her, he would join her, permanently.

He quickly went to get one of the barmaid’s attention. He instructed her that he would be shrunk down and be presented to the cute blond-haired girl with the glasses (he pointed her out in a way so that he was not seen by any of the group).

--

 

“How come you didn’t invite Xander?”, said Bethany. She had a crush on the athletic young man, a year older than her, who she knew was Josh’s best friend.

“No way I’d bring my boy here”, Josh responded. “He’s way too weak-minded when it comes to girls. He wouldn’t last ten minutes once he got a look at the servers here.”

“You’re right about that”, said an other guy.


Just then, the group saw the barmaid approach with a smile, cupping something in her hands.

Kylie was stunned when the barmaid brought over the shrinky in a bowl – she had never even seen a shrinky before, though she’d heard rumors. All of her focus during the night had been on simply having fun with her friends and garnering Josh’s attention.

Her face flushed, “He’s a gift?”

“Yes”, the barmaid replied.

“Awesome sauce!”, Bethany exclaimed.

“From who? Who paid for it?”, Kylie said, looking around to try and see anyone that would make eye contact with her.

“He did”, the barmaid said, gesturing toward the shrinky standing up in the bowl, his privates covered by the spotted red edible underwear.

“That’s so cool”, said Kylie’s latina friend, Bethany.

  (Bethany)

“What? He did?”, Kylie exclaimed. She couldn’t believe someone would gift themselves to be eaten. Who would do such a thing? And for someone she didn’t even know. It struck her as bizarre and also strangely titillating. Her juices, which had already begun to flow from her earlier flirtations and in riding the Virtual Vore ride, now really went into gear and she felt a dampness in her crotch that she was sure wasn’t from her recent rinse-off.

“So sweet!”, exclaimed another of the girls.

“It’s not really that unusual of a thing around here”, said the barmaid, “we see guys volunteer all the time.”

 

Thanks a lot!, thought Nelson, turning to frown at the barmaid. The waitress was cheapening his last effort to make a connection with what would be the final fling of his life.

 

“Cool. What’re you waiting for? Eat’em, girl!”, said Josh insistently, who seemed both intrigued and perhaps a little annoyed at the loss of Kylie’s attention to himself.

Kylie turned to look at Josh and then back to the shrinky. She had never eaten a person before and there was a bit of awkwardness to doing so. She picked him up from the bowl and brought him near her face, narrowing her eyes to take in his tiny features. He looked to be in decent shape and was fairly good-looking – adorable really, at this size.

One of the other girls chirped up, “Can I try him, Kylie? I’ve never eaten a tiny man.”

“No”, Kylie responded, cradling him protectively from the reaching girl, “he gave himself to me.”

 

As she used her fingernails to remove his edible shorts, Nelson noticed how cute her fingers and fingernails were, with their red polish.

 

The tiny man was saying something, but Kylie couldn’t make out his high-pitched words over the music and her friend’s voices. She noticed that his little package was fully erect, clearly excited at what she was about to do with him. She snorted at the carnal thoughts that went through her mind.

“If this is your first shrinky, you might want to use your soda to help wash him down”, the barmaid advised.

Kylie took the naked shrinky into her mouth. It was a strange sensation, feeling something alive and moving on her tongue. She resisted the reflexive urge to swallow him instantly and instead decided to have fun with her ‘gift’. She swirled him around her mouth for several moments, lifting him and twirling his body around as she moved him from one side of her mouth to the other, bulging out her cheeks.

“Mmmm”, she hummed as she lathered his body with a goodly amount of spit before she pressed him upwards from the center of her tongue into the top of her mouth, then gulped him down, feeling him go head-first down her gullet.

She closed her eyes as she swallowed and the little lump was clearly visible on her virile throat as it descended down into her belly.

“Look, there he goes”, said Bethany, pointing to the lump as it traveled down.

--

 

As he was swallowed down, Nelson wondered if the girl recognized him. Had she even been aware of his existence?

 

In fact, Kylie had thought something about the shrinky looked familiar, but she couldn’t quite place it. He had tasted good though and she had enjoyed eating him. She would have to try another one, but not yet, as she had not the funds to pay for it, having used most of her discretionary income on the ride. Unless…?

Maybe another man would gift himself to her? It was why she tended to like older men…and why she was envious of them. They had money, maturity and wisdom and some of them retained a somewhat youthful appearance.

If she could only meet one that she liked and that liked her back – she might be able to go on luxurious vacations around the world and enjoy the fruits of her youth.

 

Sighing, she opened her eyes and looked around at all the faces of her friends. She noticed all the boys, including Josh, were peering intently at her, almost expectantly. “That was yummy”, she exclaimed. Looking at Josh, she wondered how he would taste.

 

The End