- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 13 and finale of Double Date at the Dish.

Double Date at the Dish: So Sudden

 

(Song continuing)

It must have been love, but it's over now It must have been good, but I lost it somehow It must have been love, but it's over now From the moment we touched, 'til the time had run out…


“What? Did you think I wanted to cuddle?”, Adelaide asked him.

“Well…no, but…”

His protests were stopped when she picked him up, gently but firmly, around his waist and set him on the bridge of her nose.

She recognized Jayden’s uneasiness. But for Adelaide, whose normal diminutive size of 5’ had always kept her on the short side of her interactions with other people (excluding children) since her mid-teenage years, observing people, especially guys, get reduced to only a matter of inches gave her a strange thrill. The power with which she could now exert her control, she found captivating. She would have her way with him and that was that.

 

For Jayden, staring up at the huge bulbous eyes looking back at him was both intimidating and strangely intimate.

Addie had a cherubic face with beautiful amber eyes. He had not realized her eye color until now. Adelaide could melt men with her stare and he’d seldom been able to even look at her eyes more than a glance. Now, he dared to return the stare. Though he could not see it, he felt as though she were smiling below him.

 

Her pupils moved funnily to the bottom corners of her eyes, looking slightly cross-eyed, to view his little package as it sat bunched up on her nose and she noticed it’s hardness and curvature, reminding her of a banana.

“Oh goodness. I should do something about that”, she said, then tilted her face in such a way that he began to slowly slide down her nose. Jayden tried to grasp at the sides of her nostrils, but her skin was just a bit oily and he could not find purchase. As he tumbled over the point of her upturned nose, she again shifted the angle of her face and he slid over her philtrum to her lips, which she had pursed. A finger came up below his butt and settled him there, so that his genitals were in line with her lips.

 

Oh my god, she’s going to eat me now!, Jayden thought. He opened his mouth to scream, but just at that moment, the point of her tongue escaped her lips and flicked the bottom of his scrotum. He looked down to see his cock dancing up and down to her movements – somehow, her ministrations of his jewels were causing the involuntary movements of his turgid cock. He would have thought it funny if it didn’t feel so good.

As her tongue withdrew, her mouth opened slightly further and enclosed around his whole package gently.

“Whu..?”, he exclaimed, looking back up at her. Than the suction started. It was powerful and moist and all his fears quickly faded from his consciousness. Grasping her upper lips with his hands, his knees brushing against her lower lips, silly thoughts began to flood into his mind, like how cute the curvature of her upper lip was where it met the lines of her philtrum. He didn’t realize that he’d begun to hump into her mouth, helped along by her finger gently nudging his thighs and butt.

Not more than thirty seconds later, Jayden began to pump into Adelaide’s mouth.

Adelaide could barely feel the little ropes of cum landing on her tongue, though she could taste the salty flavor and she could feel the stiffness of his body as it clenched and unclenched, the tiny throbbing muscle retracting and pushing out iteratively. It made her want to laugh, but she knew doing so would ruin the moment.

 

So powerful was the suction and so great was the pleasure that as he finished emptying his glands into her, the stiffness and tension in Jayden’s body crumpled and his limbs splayed out as he faded in and out of consciousness.

He was brought back to reality  when she said, “You know, Nance always loved it when I deep-throated him. Not that he was very big – he wasn’t. But you’re even smaller than him. I won’t have any problem with you.”

Jayden looked up at her – she now had him in the palm of her hand and lifted it close to her eyes as she observed him. Now, after having emptied himself, his survival instincts rapidly came back to the forethoughts of his mind.

“Addie, I..”

“Shhh, shhh, my little boy toy. I only have one question for you. Am I enough woman for you, Jayden? Will you be happy with just me?”

“Addie, I love you. I…”, he sputtered out.

A wide grin spread across Adelaide’s face. She was positively glowing.  “I want you to be with me forever, Jay”, she said.

Jayden sighed, relieved and happy. “Oh good. For a minute there, Addie, I thought you were gonna eat me.”

Adelaide’s voice became husky, “I am”.

Looking up, Jayden saw that her pupils were dilated. He now realized what she meant by forever.

“This is so sudden”, Jayden said as he was brought up to her mouth.

 

Adelaide licked up and down Jayden’s tiny body as if her were an ice cream cone, strong swipes of her curled tongue in the crevice between his legs and crotch as she scooped pockets of his flesh to the side with each lick. She pushed his butt and legs and he was brought into her mouth feet-first.

Thankfully her mouth had a minty-fresh smell, though Jayden’s nerves were frayed. This was it. This was the moment when he was going to get eaten, like so many other men who’d been shrunken down before him. Images of Jack and the Beanstalk interspersed with lustful images of Adelaide’s body, her gorgeous derriere, her strong but toned thighs, the succulent soft flesh of her pert breasts, her beautiful cherubic face with all her cute features, her silky Rapunzel-like red hair, her luscious lips and tongue, and her strong, yet sensual neck that he would soon be traversing. He made his peace with the fact that if this was it, at least it was his beautiful crush that was ending him.

As these thoughts coursed through his mind, he was flipped over onto him stomach, his genitals grinding against the tastebuds of her tongue. It brought some life back into his previously-spent organs.

“Oh my god, she’s tasting me”, he realized.

He had no level of awareness that she had reached into her fanny pack which lay on the sofa below. He simply felt his movement up to the roof of her mouth in preparation of his doom. He gulped and then she…


Yeah, it must have been love, but it's over now It was all that I wanted, now I'm living without It must have been love, but it's over now It's where the water flows It's where the wind blows…

--

 

The petite redhead swallowed the tiny man, the lump of flesh evident as it traveled down her neck. The girl had been standing, just to the side of the sofa. Then she bent over at the waist and dropped slowly to a squatting position, her head drooped between her shoulders.

Meghyn, the manager of Forbidden Dish, watched the feed from the comfortable confines of her office, one leg up on her desk as her seat swiveled. She liked to monitor the private ‘dining’ rooms from time to time. Of course, it was mostly from a business security standpoint, to make sure patrons were acting as they were instructed, but she also had a voyeuristic fetish to watching shrunken men get swallowed and the various methods her patrons used. It gave her ideas to use for her seemingly never-ending supply of shrunken men.

She watched the redhead slowly gather herself and put her clothing back on. The girl had a good figure, she thought, even though she was petite. She would no doubt make some man (or woman) a great lover.

From Meghyn’s perspective, the consuming of her shrinky looked to be an emotional experience for the redhead. Meghyn could relate – she had felt a similar reaction after the first shrinky or two that she’d devoured.

Reaching for the remote, she flicked to another camera, another private room.

 

 

Epilogue

 

As she made to exit Forbidden Dish, Adelaide patted her fanny pack gently. It was still somewhat early for the weekend party crowd and some people were still coming into the Dish, primarily a younger crowd to head up to the Dance Floor.

Entering the foyer lounge area, Adelaide saw a familiar face.

“Oh hey Vesper, you’re leaving already? I took you for a girl who might stay til closing time”, said Adelaide.

“Aw, no, I’m full. Couldn’t eat another thing”, Vesper replied, patting her belly, which still looked rather flat from Adelaide’s perspective.

“So, how were your little snacks tonight?” When Vesper just smiled and shrugged, Adelaide prodded her, “Come on. Spill the beans.”

“Well, I ate so many that I kind of lost track of each individual one. But…”, then Vesper remembered about Nance, “oh, hey, I’m sorry. I ate Nance. You set him down there and I just got so worked up eating the others and…he looked so adorable just standing there. You…”

“Don’t worry”, said Adelaide, cutting off the girl’s awkward response and waving with her hand, “It’s not a problem really. I won’t miss him much.”

Vesper sighed, “Oh, that’s good. I thought you might be mad about it. I will say, he was absolutely delicious. I could actually hear him screaming your name for a little while after I ate him”, she added, giggling nervously. Then she thought of something, “Hey, I noticed you were talking to Jayden earlier. I tried to get him to agree to be shrunk, but he wouldn’t go for it. Did you, um, beanstalk him? He kept using that word, haha.”

Adelaide gave her a wry look, then said, “Yeah, in a way.”

“And?”

“Scrumptious”, Adelaide said.

“Thought so. Well, good for you. He probably wouldn’t want to be eaten by anyone else”, Vesper added, “well, maybe I’ll see you around here if I don’t see you on campus first. Looks like I’ll have to do all the labwork on my own now”, she said as she began to walk out.

“Yep, see you Vesper”, said Adelaide, waving to her, than realizing what Vesper said, “Wait. What happened to Jessi?”

Vesper turned around and smiled, saying coyly, “The little slut just got a little too drunk for her own good.”

“But, was she even old enough to drink?”, Vesper asked curiously.

“No, but she drank so many Confidence shots that she was just acting silly. When I asked her if she wanted to take a trip down my throat, I wasn’t expecting her to say yes, but she seemed agreeable to it. So I had her shrunk down and ate her”, Vesper said matter-of-factly.

Adelaide nodded. The two parted and exited the Dish, walking separately to their cars. Adelaide loved that she had talked her friends into letting her drive them in her pickup truck.

--

 

Setting her fanny pack gently on the counter in the kitchen, Adelaide let it sit there for a little while, some small movement noticeable within and she grinned as she watched it.

 

For a few moments, she reflected on her decisions, about Nance and about Jayden. Nance had been so controlling in the bedroom and frequently didn’t seem too concerned on whether she was able to get off or not. Conversely, due to her conversations with Tiffany, she had learned that Jayden was the polar opposite – very thoughtful and caring, considerate for his partner.

It was not the only reason she loved Jayden. She had been physically attracted to him. He was muscled in all the right places and suitably svelte in others. And he had a nice package. She also felt compatible with him from a personality standpoint. While she knew he had anxieties, she had no doubt that he would have spared no expense to protect her if and when necessary. It had happened once before when the four friends had taken a trip to an amusement park and her car had gotten stuck on the Ferris Wheel. Jayden, despite his fear of heights, had assisted the attendant by crawling over to help get the car open so that she could climb to safety.

Now, at this small size, ‘fun-sized’ as she liked to think of it, he could no longer offer the physical attributes and protection that he  could at his former size, but his sense of decency had appealed to her and she believed they had bonded spiritually. She had no doubt they would become best friends besides lovers.

 

She unzipped the pouch.  “You can come out now Jay. It’s safe.”

As Jayden stepped hesitantly out onto the counter top, he covered his eyes to shield them from the brightness of the room.

His little voice squeaked up at her, “I can’t believe that you snuck me out of there. I thought you were going to swallow me and then throw me up once we got here. Am I right in believing that those were antacid pills you took?”

“Yeah, they were”, she said, explaining, ”That was my fallback option, in case I got stopped at the door and they forced me swallow you, but I really don’t like trying to force myself to throw up and I’m not really good at it anyway. There weren’t any guarantees I’d be able to get you out.”

“But Addie, wasn’t that risky?”

“Call me a risk taker”, she said, smiling.

Yeah, but I’m the one who’s life was being risked, he thought, but didn’t say aloud.

Instead of being swallowed, he had felt her hand bring something else into her mouth, possibly a gummy man, and she had swallowed that while sneaking him into her fanny pack to fool the camera.

 

“Come on, I want to show you something”, she said, whisking him off the counter.

She walked into her bedroom and set Jayden on one of her dressers. Than, she pulled the sliding door into her large closet aside and drug an apparently heavy large box out into the light of the bedroom.

Picking up Jayden, she lifted the box off to reveal the contents to him.

Jayden’s eyes widened in amazement as he saw all sorts of sex toys modified for use with tinies. Clearly, she had been planning this for some time. Among other things, he could see suckers with hollow centers, a tiny trampoline and diving board (what could those be used for?, he wondered), a ball gag with a spot for a tiny to sit in with restraints on the side. But the kicker was what she held up in her hand. It was the makeshift dildo that Adelaide picked up out of the box. At about the middle of the shaft, it had a hollowed-out rubberized material where a shrinky could be strapped in and switches for light and vibration that could be flipped on.

“Er, whaddya gonna do with that?”, he said, though he already knew the answer.

As Adelaide began to strip away her clothes with her free hand, she said, “You know – a girl’s relationship with her sex toy is very personal”, she arched an eyebrow, “As you know, I have a bit of Irish in me. I think it’s time I add a little more.”

Completely nude, she lay back on her bed as she affixed Jayden’s tiny body to the dildo, holding it down near her crotch as her bent legs splayed out. Jayden could feel the heat resonating from the area and noted the moisture in the air.

"I promise to be gentle”, she said as she finally got him fully strapped in.

 

He tilted his face to look at her eyes, which he noted were dilated, “Ok momma, I’m all yours.”

“Good boy”, she said, flipping on the light and the vibrating switches. “Time to feed my hungry pussy.”

 

If he’s really good, who knows, maybe someday I’ll even pull a few strings with Coco and get him re-grown, she thought, and if not, well, he’ll make a nice snack.

Her mouth opened in a pleasurable sigh, “Ahhhh”, as he entered her.

 

Jayden’s face was the first thing to penetrate the dripping wet and quivering tunnel. Adelaide didn’t waste time in warming up as the whole night had been foreplay to her. She made a guttural moan as she pushed him in deeper, ever deeper. And quicker, ever quicker.

Whatever happened to being gentle?, thought Jayden, as his upper torso was swiveled this way, then that, contorting to the fleshy curvature of the tunnel as it gave way before him. His body was squeezed mercilessly and his face and shoulders were covered in her sticky juices.

It was some minutes later, when the clock had struck midnight, and Jayden flitted on the edge of consciousness, that Adelaide screamed from an earth-shattering orgasm, crying “More! More! More!


The End