- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 11 of Double Date at the Dish.

Double Date at the Dish: The Psychology of Becoming Food

 

“What would Tiffany say, if she caught us like this?”, Jayden asked.

Adelaide peered closely at him and giggled, “She’d say ‘what is Jayden doing standing there with his balls out?’”

Jayden had completely forgot that he was nude, so bizarre had the transformation to his tiny size been. With a squeak (to her ears), he immediately moved to cover himself.

This caused another giggle from Adelaide. “Don’t worry Jay. I knew that you were very well equipped down there from my conversations with Tiffany. She was very pleased with you. Now, how about I put some equity into this situation.”

As she stripped down, Adelaide said, “Time for your tour, little man. It’s what you wanted, I know. Don’t think I haven’t noticed the way you look at me. It’s what I want too.”

Stepping out of her yoga pants, she dropped them onto the side of the table, partially obscuring Jayden’s view and a portion landed on him. The material was very light and sheer though and bore the scent of her legs, which he found mildly intoxicating.

 

This was a dream come true for Jayden, but he was loathe to continue to do things he might later regret and guilt was creeping into his consciousness to compete with his sexual wonderment. Sweeping aside the small portion of clothing, he observed the semi-naked woman, “I mean - what about Nance? What would he say?”

“Ha. In his present condition, I don’t think he would say anything”, she said cryptically. “But don’t you worry about them”, she said, “Nance and Tiffany have had their fun already. This is all about giving you every inch of what you want…and later getting every inch of what I want.”

Adelaide reached into the bottom of her sports bra and pulled upward, her medium small tits bouncing firmly and settling. To Jayden, they looked like little hills jutting straight out from her chest, with nary a sign of gravity showing on them.

 

Finally, Adelaide stood in front of him with only her panties remaining. The panties were more akin to a bikini. She reached down to her lower crotch and pulled upward, revealing that the upper portion covering her labia was tear-away. Jayden stood staring, transfixed.

--

 

Adelaide Brummer was ‘all girl’. This could be detected not only from her incessant giggles, but also from the high pitched grunts and squeals and the excited and surprised expressions. She had small breasts, but they were not to be overlooked. From her statuesque torso, two mounds of succulent, pert deliciousness stuck out forcefully like battleships. It almost seemed she had no areolas. Instead, each perfectly placed nipple point were surrounded by it’s own circle of puffed, hardened unblemished pink flesh. One could not take his eyes from them. And, if the breasts were being jiggled, one was completely entranced observing them. That is, until one noticed the exquisite contours and curves of her toned, porcelain-toned, glistening thighs and followed them up to their juncture, where her neatly trimmed pubic hair proved her redheaded authenticity. Shaved bare from the lips down, she had left a small tuft just above her clitoris which matched her hair color.

Addie’s neck looked both supple and strong – there was a good support structure of muscles and flesh in her neck and shoulder area. Her collarbone was well ensconced and protected.

Her least attractive feature was her belly – not that she was fat by any means. It was more because her flat belly protruded out a bit – perhaps she had let herself get chubby once or there had been some baby fat prior to her getting into the fitness regimen. It was really only made evident by the contrast to her small breasts. And yet, her belly button was as cute as a…button.

Jayden knew the girl worked out a lot, but “dayum!” Yes, she was not as mature as Tiffany, nor as intelligent, but her sexual energy was insatiable. She had what he felt was a perfect mixture of naughtiness and innocence. His feelings of anxiety were replaced by another – pure, unadulterated lust. Lust to be with her, around her, on her…in her. His continued existence, the purpose of his being, would be to worship this beautiful goddess.

 

Some twenty minutes into their ‘session’ in the private room, Jayden had taken the full tour. As Adelaide had moved her body around accordingly, she had allowed him to run around on both the back of her legs and bouncy bubble butt as well as the front of her thighs. The smell of the skin on her legs was noticeable. It smelled good to him and he noted the further up he traveled, the progressively better the smell.

He had run head-first into her vaginal opening as she spread it open for him, letting it close around him afterward. He had kissed her clit – multiple times, to her pleasure. When she lay back, he had bounded up her tummy, in and out of her belly button and up to both breasts, suckling on her hardened teats.

The whole time, Adelaide had whispered playfully to him, asking him what he wanted to do next, while Jayden giddily romped about, like a child on a new playground. His pitter patter as he ran and climbed her body had felt so interesting to Adelaide – it was close to, but not quite a tickling sensation and it made her laugh. She had even twirled a few strands of her red hair into a vine of sorts, allowing him to swing from it from her shoulder down to her chest. She’d gave forth a belly laugh when he had thumped his chest and yelled, doing his best Tarzan imitation.

Now, as he sat perched under one of her breasts, Adelaide lounging on the sofa, pre-cum dripped from his tiny throbbing cock, running down into her sternum. It was aching to cum and he breathed heavily. Adelaide was dripping wet herself.

While he had never lost sight of the fact that he was tiny, the element of danger had faded from the forefront of his mind, receding as if in curtsy to the elements of fancy, fun and sensuality.


It was at this point that Coco lightly knocked and walked in with a tray which she set on the table. She almost looked surprised to see the tiny man sitting atop the woman’s chest. “Here you go Addie. Enjoy.” She gave a long look at Jayden and retreated in the direction from whence she had come. Just before closing the door, she said, “Oh, and Addie, your time is almost up for this room. The lines are getting a bit long out there, it being a weekend and all.”

“No worries Shally, I’m almost done with my little man here”, Adelaide responded.

-- 

 

Jayden looked up towards Adelaide’s face, his face bore a questioning smirk, “How come you refer to her as Shally?”

“You didn’t think her real name was Coco, did you?”, said Adelaide, chuckling. “That’s just her stage name for this place. Her real name is Shaliqua. She and I go waaay back. We’ve known each other since middle school. Oh my god, you wouldn’t believe how much trouble the two of us got in at High School, playing pranks on the boys and…” She cut herself short, realizing that perhaps this line of talk might not sound too comforting to the tiny man on her chest.

“Hmm, that’s interesting”, Jayden said, “so, about me, how did you know I was into you. Was I that obvious?”

“I never told anyone”, Adelaide replied, “but I’m a bit of a psychic. Not that I could read your mind, per se, but I could sense your attraction, whenever you were near. It was like an aura that was magnetized towards me. Luckily for you, I found your shyness, despite your obvious good looks and intelligence, to be charming. I didn’t hold it against you. After all, as my mother taught me, some guys just need a little prodding to”, and at this she moved him over her breast to atop her nipple which he grabbed onto, “ to get them over the hump.”

Looking past the nipple towards her huge bulbous but warmly beautiful eyes, he blushed. It was true – he had been painfully shy around her. Now, daring to look up into her eyes again, he found her, in a word, lovely. A cool gust of air washed over him as she blew a gentle breeze at him.

“So what are we going to do now? About Nance and Tiff?”

“That’s been taken care of”, she said succinctly.

“What do you mean ‘taken care of’? Nance..”, he began.

“Vesper”, she interjected.

“Vesper? What? Vesper ate him…?”

“I’m sure he’s digested by now. What was the term you used – Beanstalked? Yes, that was it. In fact, you saw it happen.”

“Wha..? I did?”, he said, incredulous at the information he was taking in.

“Yes, that video I showed you with Vesper – that was her eating Nance”, she said.

 

Jayden quickly reflected on the video – he remembered thinking at the time that the shrinky looked a lot like Nance and he had meant to ask her at the time about Nance’s safety, but she’d shushed him and he’d since forgotten. “Oh my god. I can’t believe it – my best friend…your boyfriend…gone.”

“Nance was a means to an end Jay. He had a good life, an enjoyable life and that was the case right up until the very end. He really enjoyed going down Vesper’s throat, I assure you, because he didn’t expect to get eaten, so he allowed himself to enjoy her mouth fully. I could sense it as I watched. His suffering was very minimal.” At this last comment, she had lied to him. It was a white lie, to keep him from becoming too melancholy about his best friend. Nance had not been a great lover and a woman has needs, she had told herself, rationalizing her decision.

He looked up at her – she seemed so nonchalant about the whole affair. How could she be so uncaring, so callous? “And Tiffany? Is she..?”

“Yep”, Adelaide replied, adding with a twinkle in her eye, “although that was a bit more, ahem, recent. In fact, she might still be alive and kicking, though it’s doubtful.”

“But Addie”, Jayden protested, now a bit afraid for his own safety with her, “those were our friends.”

“I didn’t need them”, she remarked coldly, “I only needed you. I’ve wanted you for some time Jay”, she blew him a kiss, “and I usually get what I want.”

 

Jayden was conflicted. He had feelings of lust and infatuation towards Adelaide and yet, his heart hurt on behalf of Nance and Tiffany. And, was he safe with Adelaide or was he next in line to get Beanstalked? He shivered as he grappled with her nipple.

As he was pondering these thoughts, Adelaide reached over to the table and took some pills, washing them down with a drought of water.

Sensing his apprehension, Adelaide said, “What do you think is gonna happen next? You know – there’s only one place you haven’t explored yet – my face…and my mouth.”

Smiling, she picked up his little form around his waist between her thumb and forefinger.

“Wait, let’s talk this over”, said Jayden as the girl lifted him up towards her face.

“C’mon Jay, you’ll love this, believe me”, she assured him.


As if on cue, a feint song began playing in a neighboring private room. A lovely song by Roxette:

Lay a whisper on my pillow
Leave the winter on the ground
I wake up lonely, this air of silence
In the bedroom and all around

Touch me now, I close my eyes
And dream away…


***  

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter