- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 10 of Double Date at the Dish.

Image of Adelaide observing a tiny Jayden by EpicSteps (DA).

Double Date at the Dish: Size Issues

 

Jayden’s heartbeat was racing, matching his legwork as he took the stairs two steps at a time. He wondered, why did she want to meet in one of the private rooms behind the shrink rooms? Why was the text only addressed to him? Perhaps she had Nance and Tiffany with her. Maybe they were both still shrunk? Yeah, that explains it, he concluded, nothing to get too worked up about.


The song, ‘This is Your Night’ by Amber was playing, the upbeat tempo mirroring his pulse.


As he approached the shrink booths, he saw Coco walking out from the shrink booth entrance. Seeing Jayden approach, she lingered near the shrink booth operator.

“Hi Coco, I suppose you’re grabbing a snack?”, Jayden said, assuming Coco had just come from one of the private rooms after swallowing a willing person.

“Something like that”, she said, flashing him a sly, glowing smile.

“Excuse me”, another waitress said, as she also walked out of the shrink booth area to the side of Coco. Jayden thought the woman very attractive, with her strawberry-blond hair. He took a moment to read her t-shirt, which did not cover her midriff. The front said ‘Auditions for Male Belly Dancers’. As he turned to watch her go by, he noticed the back said ‘Follow Me’.

He got the joke, turning back to face Coco and gesturing with his hands towards the departing woman.

“That’s just Lindsay”, Coco said with a twinkle in her eye, “she loves her t-shirts.” She beckoned Jayden closer to the counter she was standing at, which preceded the shrink booth area and also where the shrink booth operator also sat.

“C’mere. I’ve got your forms ready right here”, said Coco matter-of-factly, setting several sheets of paper on the counter top next to her.

“My forms?”, Jayden said, nonplussed.

“Yes. You’re meeting with Adelaide, right?”

“Uh, yeah, but…how..”, Jayden began.

“If you’re meeting with her in one of the private rooms, then you need to go ahead and sign the forms and go through the shrinking process”, Coco said, in a clear, but very business-like manner. “I’ve already got everything prepared for you and you just need to sign where I’ve X’d the spots.”

“But Coco”, Jayden protested, “I didn’t want to get shrunk down. You know my fears and…”

“Come on Jayden. It’s time to nut up or shut up”, she scolded him, adding “Remember, your friends have already gotten shrunk down. It really is an otherworldly experience to see things from the shrinky perspective.”

“B..but, have you ever been shrunk down yourself? How do you know..?”, he asked.

“No, I have not”, Coco admitted, “but I’ve gotten feedback from many, many shrinkies, including your two friends, and they love it.”

“That reminds me…I haven’t seen either of them. Are they safe?”, he said, trying to change the subject, but also genuinely worried for his friend’s welfare.

“I’m sure they’re fine”, Coco said, as if there were nothing to fear, “I just saw Tiffany. She was with Adelaide. Didn’t see Nance, but he could be in there with her. Sometimes, tinys are…easy to miss.”

 

As Jayden argued with Coco, he got another text from Adelaide and looked down to view it. ‘Jay, where are you? Are you coming?’

As if on cue, Coco gave him a toothy smile, almost as if she knew that the text had come from Adelaide. “Jayden, I assure you, you will be perfectly safe. And I think Adelaide has a little surprise for you that, if I were you, I would be pretty excited about.”

Jayden looked up. “Surprise? What surprise? Tell me, Coco”.

Coco just waived her finger in his face. “Uh uh uh. The forms”, she said sternly, but playfully, handing him a pen.

 

After another moment of reluctance and a heavy sigh, Jayden gave in. She was probably right – things would be fine. He trusted Adelaide. And now he was curious about what this ‘surprise’ was. “Oh dangit. Alright”, he said, taking the pen from her, “the X’s are where I sign?”

“Yes”, she said as she watched him sign. Had his vision been on her face instead of on the forms, he would have noticed a wide smile cross her face that would have given him pause, for she had a look like the cat that ate the canary.

The operator, seeing this look, suppressed a chuckling snort.

--

 

“Size?”, asked the operator. She had already went through the ‘last chance to back out’ spiel with Jayden and seemed very business-like. No doubt, she had seen many men go through the booths and had become somewhat jaded in how meaningful the process was to the men going through it.

“Better make him the usual, let’s say 2 inches”, Coco answered.

“Hey, wait”, said Jayden. He had stripped down as advised, standing over a pool of his clothing while leaning towards the small cabinet for a set of the underwear afforded to shrinkies, but the cabinet was empty. “Um, Coco, I don’t see any of the underwear here.” It was bad enough to overcome his fear of getting shrunk down – he certainly didn’t want to go on a tour or meet Adelaide completely nude – that would be both embarrassing and humiliating.

“Oh, don’t worry about that. Adelaide won’t care. Punch it Judy”, she told the operator.

“Wha..? I care…”, he protested, but his voice stopped instantly as the effects of the operator pressing the shrink button took hold.

--

 

Jayden had been in the middle of turning his body back to face the door when the shrink ray had blasted him with it’s green particles of blinding light. The sensation of being scrunched up and falling was only offset by his dizziness. He waddled and wavered, feeling his way blindly for a couple moments before getting tangled in his clothes and falling over, looking like a drunk man who has reached the end of his rope. He lay on top of his clothing, trying to gather his wits and regain his eyesight.

Before that could happen, he was plucked from his clothing and he felt a rush of wind as he was lifted up at a pace that unnerved his stomach, although he was aware that he was being picked up and that the giantess was being gentle with him.

“Now that’s what I call fun-sized”, Coco said merrily. She took the clothing and deposited them into a basket, saying “we won’t be needing these anymore.” Reaching down and plucking his phone and walled clip, she said “these, I’ll take.”

Coco walked out of the shrink booth and down the hallway into the dining room section, stopping in front of one and lightly knocking. “Addie, I’ve got your shrinky here.” Then, she opened the door and walked in, tiny Jayden perched on her palm.

 

Adelaide had been looking at something on her phone. She looked up with puppydog eyes and smiled at what Coco was holding. “There’s my little guy.”

Jayden looked over at the redhead, the woman he had been the most sexually attracted to in his whole life and was amazed. As she sat cross-legged on the sofa, he tried to take all of her in and at his current size, this was very difficult. The spearmint green yoga pants craftily handled her toned legs and posterior and rode high up to her waist, just barely hiding her belly-button. Her white top which was made of some spandex-type material resembled a sports bra that was tight-fitting and displayed well the curvature of her breasts, the material stopping at the bottom of her ribcage, thus leaving bare a portion of her midriff. Below her collarbone and above the cleavage was a triangle of see-thru mesh material. It gave a sort of strength and elegance to her outfit. Her feet were bare, her socks and shoes having been kicked off, they could be seen on the periphery of his vision near one side of the sofa.

Pleased at Jayden’s wide-eyed curiosity, Adelaide instructed Coco, “Go ahead and set him down here”, she pointed to the table to the side of the sofa. She stood up as Coco gently set Jayden down on the small circular table.

“Do you still want me to bring you those special pills?”, said Coco as she prepared to give them some privacy.

“Yes”, Adelaide said, “and some water. Thanks Shally”.

 

Jayden turned briefly to watch Coco close the door behind her. Now he seemed to be all alone in a huge room with the girl of his dreams and she was also huge, albeit gorgeous. No other shrinky was anywhere to be seen.

 

“Hey there”, Adelaide said, stopping Jayden’s scanning of the scene. She hooked her thumb into the front of her pants, pulling them down an inch or two and slightly out from her body. Her look was seductive and exposed and brought attention to her belly button, which was now visible. “Are you ready for me?”

-- 

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter