- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 9 of Double Date at the Dish.

Chapter 11 – The Sweetest Boy

 

Danny McCray was the sweetest boy that young Forbidden Dish server Jackie had ever met. She had met the boy at university and he had come to visit her at the campus coffee shop ‘Coffee and Creams’ on an almost weekly basis, always bringing her flowers and chatting with her about classes, coffee, and life in general. The two had grown quite friendly, though not in a sexual way at all. In fact, Jackie felt she was able to let her guard down around Danny as she didn’t envision him as a prospect in any way. On Danny’s part, he was simply thrilled that a girl he considered a ‘babe’ was so friendly and talkative with him.

Lately, he had been somewhat depressed when he would come in, but he was often quite chipper by the time he left. She asked about his life ambitions and he had grown somber, telling her he was anxious about his future. On one such visit, Jackie noticed the boy’s increased depression. It was on an occasion when the shop wasn’t busy and she could afford to give some attention to him.

 

“What’s the matter Danny?”

“Oh, I don’t know Jackie. I’m just worried, I guess”, Danny replied.

“About what?”

“Well…my future”, said the boy.

“I think you have a bright future”, she said sweetly. “Why don’t you think so? You’re so smart in science and mathematics.”

“Well, that’s the problem. I do pretty well in school and I’m pretty sure I can get a good job after university.”

“What’s the problem then?”, she asked.

“The problem is, I don’t think I’ll ever get the girl of my dreams. So, I’m pretty sure I’ll just be miserable.”

‘Why do you say that? Haven’t you ever asked a girl out?”, she inquired.

“Nah.”

“How come?”

 

He hesitated for a moment before answering. “Because…the girls I like – they wouldn’t go out with me. I’m really only attracted to girls that are really pretty and popular.”

“You never asked me out”, she replied.

Danny looked up at her. “Aw, you wouldn’t go out with me. I really like you, but I’m not in your league.”


She looked back at him and realized he was right. Danny was a bit too nice and too nerdy for her. She didn’t have much time for guys and when she did, she preferred them cocky, well-built and fast. If they could make her laugh, it was a plus. He just needs a little confidence, she thought. Confidence…hmmm. It gave her an idea. She considered things for a few moments. “Danny, have you heard about Forbidden Dish?”

“Yep, isn’t that the place where people get shrunk down and eaten?”, he said.

“Well…mostly guys, but yes, that’s the one. Did you know I work there a couple nights a week, on the weekend?”

Danny was amazed. He had heard a lot of interesting things about Forbidden Dish and couldn’t imagine such an innocent girl as Jackie working in a place like that.

“Y..you work there? I heard that the staff there dresses in really sexy outfits and also eats people.”

“That’s very true. We do. What would you think about coming in and volunteering?”, she said, eyeing his reactions.

“Mm…me? Eaten? I dunno…”, he stammered, surprised at the direction the conversation had taken.

“Think about how much fun you would have Danny. All the women at Forbidden Dish are so beautiful. Think about being tiny and having your whole body being tasted and slathered by a gorgeous woman for several minutes and then how good it would feel to be squeezed by their throat as they swallowed you – it’d be like getting a full body massage. It would be such a wonderful experience and it would feel so good”, she said, trying to sell him on the idea.

 

The idea did sound kind of erotic to him. “I suppose so, but eaten…”

“And I know you’re a people pleaser. Think about how great an experience that would be to share with a sexy lady. You would be such a treat for her”, she persisted.

 “That’s true…but, eaten?”, he was starting to really consider the idea.

 “Yeah. Think about it Danny. You’re at your peak physical ability at this very time. It’ll only be downhill from here. Do you really wanna grow old and wrinkly?”, she landed the coup-de-grace, wrinkling up her nose to show what she thought of such a proposition. “Best to do such a thing when you can really enjoy the experience. And it would make some woman so happy.”

“You’re probably right”, he finally admitted.

“Just think about it, k?”, she said, ending the conversation with her most seductive smile.

--

 

After their chat, Danny had thought more and more about what she said. And he came to the conclusion she was right. He began to look forward to the idea of some hot girl swallowing him, perhaps even Jackie. Over the next few days, he would have dreams about it. He needed this, he told himself. Psyching himself up, he began to crave being devoured. What beautiful woman would it be? Would it be her? In his nightly encounters, it  was always her that swallowed him.

He decided that he would make his one and only trip to Forbidden Dish. It would be his ultimate thrill as well as his demise. There had been several days where he had gotten worked up and ready, only to back out. He had even twice driven to the place and parked his car, only to turn around before reaching the entrance. He knew she only worked certain days and he hadn’t been back to the coffee shop since their last chat.


Finally, he summoned his courage. Arriving, he saw an attractive pair of young couples also walking to Forbidden Dish. One of the women was a redhead with long flowing hair which ran down to a gorgeous bubble butt encased in her tight spearmint green yoga pants, her butt jiggling nicely with each step. Walking quickly past the attractive couples, he took a brief glance at her face. She would make for a dreamy devouress, he thought. He made his way towards the entrance. His mind had passed the Rubicon. There would be no turning back tonight. Call it serenity, but there talking to the hostess at the entrance was Jackie. Looking up and seeing him approach, a big smile broke across her face, “Danny. You came.”

She had quickly and merrily whisked him away. “All young men are considered treats here.” Danny didn’t get much out, being guided around by the girl. She helped him sign the paperwork. She thought he would make a nice dessert. “How about if I shrink you down and make you some dessert?”, she asked him. “You’re such a sweet boy.” She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek as she escorted him into the shrink room.

 

Of course, after he been shrunk, he had looked forward to some hot girl swallowing him, hoping beyond hope it would be Jackie herself or maybe that cute redhead he’d seen. But after getting cleaned off and placed into the bowl marked ‘for dessert’, he hadn’t seen Jackie, only the kitchen staff toiling about, preparing food.

He could see other tiny nude people in other bowls and he became self-conscious of his own nudity, covering his modesty with his hands. Soon, he had been picked up and placed atop a what appeared to him to be a huge doughnut. He was pushed down into it up to his waist. It had felt moist and warm and allowed him a brief respite from worrying about his naked form.

Then, the bowl he and the doughnut were on had been picked up by a pretty server whom he didn’t know. He was carried for awhile and he could feel the air current streaming by. The bowl was placed on a table between an attractive lady and a young girl. The attractive lady must be the girl’s mother, he reckoned. He saw that a plate of cookies and crème had also been placed near to him.

 

Danny listened to the conversation of the family for awhile. Apparently, it was the girl’s birthday that they were celebrating. As he listened, he looked up at the mother. He liked the way she pursed her lips together when she ate. There was an eroticism to it as he could see she really savored the flavors she was tasting. He resigned himself to getting eaten by her as he knew it would be a symbiotic pleasure for both of them.

As these thoughts were flowing through his mind, he saw the mother reach for a small flask, lifting it over his head. He saw the woman motion to her daughter, saying “Go ahead, I won’t tell anyone.”


Wait, she isn’t thinking about? “Oh, what…? No, I…”, Danny began to object.

His words were interrupted by something hot and sticky and clear pouring over him. As it flowed down his shoulders, his waist, and his legs down onto the doughnut, he felt himself stuck in place. He literally couldn’t move.

A young girl wasn’t what he had in mind for his final trip. He doubted she would savor or appreciate him. She certainly wouldn’t be as gentle with him as the mother had shown herself to be with her food.


And he was right.  Just as he cleared the sugary muck from his face, he opened his eyes to the horror of the young girl’s mouth. He screamed as he was popped into her maw, the lips closing behind him leaving him in complete dank darkness as he was smushed by the roof of the girl’s mouth into the sugary doughnut. She was not gentle.

“Obliviate!”, said the girl happily after roughly swallowing the little man. At some level, she knew her treat would disintegrate and be absorbed into her own body. And she was a huge Harry Potter fan.


***  

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter