- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 7 of Double Date at the Dish.

Double Date at the Dish: The Second Meet-up

 

Adelaide was waiting for him when Jayden got to the bottom of the stairs. She was leaning on the wall near the elevator, smiling. She sidled up to him as he approached.

"How ya liking the place so far?”, she inquired.

“It’s interesting. That’s for sure. This all feels a bit weird…kind of a Twilight Zone type of vibe. There’s a part of my mind that’s still grappling with people getting shrunk tiny. And I still can’t believe they actually allow people to get eaten here.”

“I know, right. Isn’t it great?!”, she said, beaming, perhaps misunderstanding Jayden’s incredulity for exuberance.

 

Momentarily, Coco had made her way up the steps. She was carrying a tray with a couple different-colored shots as well as a shrinky standing at the fore. As she walked up to them, Jayden was surprised to see that the shrinky was none other than Tiffany.

“Tiff! You got shrunk!”, he exclaimed.

Coco held her up to their shoulder level. “I love it! Coco helped me”, said the tiny woman, dressed in a tiny bikini bottom, though she was topless, her apple-sized breasts hanging down with the slightest of droops, but her round nipples were erect, clearly matching her aroused state. “You can’t imagine how things look at this size. Everything looks so big and I feel so aware. It’s like all my senses are enhanced.”

Maybe there is something to this, Jayden thought, as both Tiffany and Nance seemed to relish being tiny. His thoughts turned to the the little man – he had expected Adelaide to being carrying him, but he was nowhere to be seen.

“Free shots of Confidence, compliments of the house”, said Coco, “take your favorite color.”

Adelaide quickly snatched up the green shot. “Mmmm”, she hummed as she drank it.


“Hey, uh, where’s Nance?”, Jayden said, looking at Adelaide as he took the red shot.

“Oh, um, we ran into some friends in the dance area, Vesper and Jessi. He’s staying with Vesper now. I’ll check back on him a little later”, Adelaide said, seemingly without a worry, licking her lips and savoring the aftertaste of the shot.

“Is that safe? I mean, I’ve seen Vesper eat guys like it’s going out of style. What happens if she gets hungry? He could end up getting beanstalked”, said Jayden, who drank his red Confidence shot. Hmmm, not bad, he thought, pretty tasty.

“You and your beanstalks, haha”, said a smiling Adelaide, dismissing the possibility. “First of all, she would never eat my little Nance without my permission. And secondly, both her and Jessi looked quite full when I last saw them. I believe they may have overstuffed themselves”, she said, chuckling.

 

This had the effect of calming Jayden’s nerves somewhat. If his girlfriend was ok with it, than he probably should be. Still, he couldn’t shake the feeling of unease. It had become all too apparent to him the way women responded to shrunken men in this place and it had begun to scar his psyche.

As if she noticed this, Adelaide asked him to go first and share his latest experiences.

Jayden started to tell of what he observed at the Virtual Vore ride.

“Did you go on it?”, interjected Tiffany, hopefully.

“Um, no. I might go on it next time”, he said, a puzzled expression on his face.

“Hmmm, so you think you might come back to the Dish?”, asked Coco, who had taken Tiffany into her palm, moving the tray between her other arm and side.

“Er, I dunno. Maybe”, he replied honestly. He proceeded to tell them of the 3 guys that went on the ride and that the last one had actually gotten shrunk down and was eaten by the girl who was operating the ride.

“Really?”, said Tiffany with a surprised look on her face, looking up at Coco, “That can happen?”

Above her, Coco chuckled, “Yeah, it does happen”, adding, “it’s extremely rare though.”

 

Jayden went on to describe the swimming challenge, speaking about the shrinkies whose names he was knew and how half of the participants had survived and were set to be regrown back to normal.

“How does that work?”, Adelaide asked of Coco.

“They have to get regrown, one at a time, as another person is getting shrunk down”, Coco explained, “The technology can regrow a person if it has another person’s mass to utilize as an offset. We have a special setup to allow for that, but the timing, of course, depends on the availability of persons willing to get shrunk down.”

 

Tiffany went on to describe her experience on the restaurant level. After talking with Coco, she had agreed to get shrunk down, very similar to how Nance was. Coco had brought her around the restaurant and there seemed to be a mixture between people simply eating regular entrees and tables where shrinkies were being consumed. Some women had special drinks with a tiny person in it. They also traveled through the lounge area and she could hear some interesting conversation which ranged between men hitting on women and women trying to persuade men to get shrunken down and everything in between. There wasn’t too much out of the ordinary with the exception of a large work party that took up several tables and who’s members seemed to volunteer from time to time to get shrunk down and brought back to the table, where they were devoured by a former colleague. Most of these were men, but she’d seen atleast one woman get shrunk down as well, a particularly mousy girl who seemed to want the man she had a crush on to take her home as a pet. Unfortunately, the girl didn’t realize the rules of Forbidden Dish and was eaten by the man straightaway to her chagrin.


As Tiffany relayed her tour, Jayden looked down to his hand. He hadn’t realized it before, but somehow his hand had become clasped with Adelaide’s. He wondered if she had grabbed his hand, and when. If so, had she done so on purpose? He was a bit embarrassed to chance Tiffany catching them, but Tiff’s eyes were on theirs as Coco held her up, keen to view their reactions to her tale. Addie’s hand was very warm, smooth and delicate – he could feel her pulse. It was a nice feeling and, since Adelaide had either not realized or was pretending not to notice, he allowed the contact to continue. He couldn’t describe exactly why, but it made him feel…happy. Suddenly, Adelaide gave a quick look down, then looked up to his face and gave him a quick smile before continuing to listen to Tiff. So, she did know the whole time, he realized.

Tiffany, oblivious to any of this, continued her recitation. She talked about how Coco brought her into the kitchen, to watch where the food was prepared. She was amazed by how many shrinkies were back there, set into different bowls, with markings showing unwilling and willing, clean and to-be-cleaned, etc. Different dishes called for different types of shrinkies, it seemed. For example, the Body Shot drinks consisted primarily of willing shrinkies. The sliders consisted primarily of unwillings, their limbs tied together and their mouth taped shut. It was quite an exercise that was going on, with several chefs and assistants working things like an assembly line. Servers would come in frequently to take orders away or check on things or to bring in new shrinkies. Adelaide and Jayden listened to everything with interest. Coco teased her once, asking if she would like to be dropped in any of the bowls or added to any of the food being prepared. Of course, she had declined, though she admitted that her heart had skipped a beat at the thought.

 

Finally, Tiffany finished and then it was Adelaide’s turn.

“Watch this!”, she said, clearly excited to show them a new video she had made.

-- 

 

Coco held Tiffany up near Adelaide’s phone and Jayden leaned in to watch as the video began playing. It was a long shot of the dance floor level, showing lots of people mingling and dancing, both bar areas swamped, others sitting at tables around the perimeter. Then the camera zoomed in on a particular table with two blond girls. Jayden recognized the girls right away – it was Vesper and Jessi, who he had talked to earlier. Their attention was drawn to something on the table.

The camera zoomed in further – there on the table, separate from the bowl of shrinkies, stood a shrinky, it’s sex indeterminable, though the short cropped hair would imply it was a male. It’s posture was fairly relaxed, almost casual and it was yelling something up to Vesper, who seemed to be conversing with it.

As the two conversed, Jessi watched stoically from the other side of the table. Vesper seemed to be smiling at something the shrinky said, which prompted it to continue. As she talked, Vesper gestured with one hand and this seemed to hold the shrinky’s attention. However, her other hand steadily snuck around behind it. At this point, the camera began to rotate as the person (Adelaide) began to walk towards Vesper’s back. It became apparent from this almost side perspective that the shrinky was indeed male, it’s lower appendage quite clearly visible and the torso displaying strongly-muscled pecs and shoulders.

With a quick action, Vesper’s hand snatched up the shrinky and brought it close to her face, inspecting it closely. The shrinky seemed to have a shocked and pained expression on it’s face, surprised by the swiftness of her motion. It had clearly not expected to be eaten. Vesper tilted the shrinky upside down and dangled it by one leg over her mouth, opening her mouth wide and sticking out her tongue. The shrinky moved frantically, trying to right itself to no avail. Then she dropped it into her mouth and closed.

 

The camera panned in on Vesper’s profile. Her cheeks plumped out as she swirled the shrinky within. After several seconds, she tilted her face up and swallowed. It took a couple gulps, but a small lump could be seen traveling down her neck, disappearing into her torso.

The video stopped, and Jayden and Tiffany, who had watched intently, wanted to ask questions, but Adelaide shushed their questions for now, playing her second video.


The new video was tuned in and showed a server on a table. The distance to her was not far, so Adelaide must have been closer to this event than the one prior and the audio for it was on, whereas the previous one had been muted. Around the table, several persons cheered the server on.

The camera zoomed in and Jayden saw that her nametag read ‘Jackie’. He had heard from a couple patrons that a server named Jackie sometimes did demonstrations of eating shrinkies that had willing shrunk down for her. Apparently, like Henry back at the swimming pool, some people, mostly men, got a thrill out of being swallowed with an audience watching.

How many people she had already swallowed was unknown, as the video cut in as she was down to her last shrinky. As she danced on the table, she held the shrinky, a young man, up near her face as she sang karaoke to the song Maneater (by Hall and Oates), her fingers pinching it at the waist. Jayden noted that this shrinky was quite a bit larger than the ones at the swimming pool; it was perhaps 3 inches in height.


An interesting thing happened as she raised it near her mouth – the shrinky hauled off and slugged her with all it’s might right in the jaw. It caught Jackie off-guard and caused her to shake her head.

“What was that for?!”, she asked.

The shrinky said something back to her, but it wasn’t picked up by the phone’s audio. Jackie simply nodded her head at what he responded with. Apparently, whatever the shrinky said made sense.

The crowd started chanting “Knuckles, Knuckles, Knuckles…”, causing the shrinky to look around and smile. Jackie took hold of the shrinky’s arms and held him over her open mouth, his legs dangling freely below. Slowly, Jackie lowered him into her mouth, which was tilted up. She released it and it fell into her mouth with a squeak. Jackie used her mouth to scrunch up the rather large shrinky.

“Let’s see”, said Adelaide’s voice.

Jackie opened her mouth towards Adelaide’s camera and the shrinky was curled into a ball sitting on her tongue. Slowly, she tilted her head up. Presumably, the little man was sliding towards her throat. Jackie gulped and the small outline of the man bulged visibly at the top of her neck. She gulped again and the form went fully into her throat, creating quite a bulge as the tiny man had a solid build. Little impressions were visible on the outside of Jackie’s neck, as though someone was punching or pushing from within. She gave another gulp and this time, with a squeak, the large lump traveled the remaining length and disappeared.

Jackie asked quickly for someone to give her a drink. As a patron obliged, she took a quick swallow from it, handed it back and then let out a throaty, “Geez, that one sure was a fighter.” She took a couple moments to get her breath back, then took a bow to cheers from those watching.

Then the video cut off.

 

After a few moments of quiet, Tiffany said, “I don’t get it”, echoing Jayden’s thoughts, “did he want to get eaten or not?”

“Oh, he wanted to get eaten”, Adelaide assured them, “but from what I gather, I guess his nickname was Knuckles and he was a bit of a boxer. I guess punching things was his ‘thing’ and he wanted to go out in style.”


*** 

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter