- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 6 of Double Date at the Dish.

Image of the swimmer getting chased by Ember by gtsfan2001.

Double Date at the Dish: Exploring the Spa Level

 

The group split up again, going their separate ways, agreeing to Adelaide’s suggestion that they move up 1 level in their respective progressions, meaning that Jayden would explore the third level, where the spa and large swimming pool area was, along with the Virtual Vore ride on the other side of the floor. Adelaide would explore the second level, the dance club area and the shrink booths, and Tiffany would head down to the restaurant level.

That left Nance, who looking up from Coco’s palm, asked, “What about me? Where should I go?”

Adelaide responded, “Why don’t you come with me, babe? You haven’t been to level 2 yet. That will free up Coco to go back down to the restaurant.” She gave Coco a quick wink that the others did not see. Nance nodded that he was agreeable to that and the group dispersed, Coco handing Nance carefully to Adelaide.

 

As they headed off, Tiffany grabbed Jayden by the collar, leaned up on her toes and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. “Love you”, she said with a warm grin.

“Love you too, babe”, he replied, giving her a playful tap on her rump, “now go have some fun.”

--

 

Jayden moved quickly past the shrink booth line and took the stairs up to the third level, where he saw a small  group of guys walking over to what he assumed was the Virtual Vore ride. It was a huge face of a female built into the side of the wall. On one side of the face was what looked to be a walk-in shower. On the other side was a terminal attended by a young, pretty server who had platinum blond hair, but dark eyebrows.

He observed the guys strip down to their underwear and fill out some paperwork that the server handed them. Apparently, it was some waiver to exempt Forbidden Dish for any mechanical issues that might arise during the ride. Walking up a little ways away, he saw that the operator’s nametag read ‘Kara’.

“Would you like to try the Virtual Vore too?”, she said, noticing his interest.

“Not sure. I’ll just watch for now”, Jayden responded.

“K, let me know if you change your mind”, Kara said, adding, “The Virtual Vore is the closest you can feel to actually getting swallowed other than the real thing.”

 

Jayden sat on a nearby bench and watched as, one by one, the guys stripped off their underwear, placing their clothes and effects on a dumb-waiter by the shower, took a pre-rinse, then stepped onto the ‘tongue’ of the ride, which promptly pulled them into the mouth. Each ride took several minutes and was accompanied by the eyes lighting up green, the mouth forming into a smile when it closed, and the mouth churning about. Jayden could hear sloshing sounds as the person riding was no doubt moved and twisted about. He also heard the occasion “woo-hoo” by the excited rider and the scream they made when going into the ‘throat’ of the ride.

For the third (and final) rider of the group, the process changed a bit. The ride didn’t last as long and the eyes glowed orange. Soon, the mouth opened and let out an audible “Ahhhh”.

“Be right back”, said Kara as she placed an on-hold sign on the lever for the ride and practically leapt down the stairs.

Jayden watched her move with amusement (not to mention her nice jiggling butt). After a few minutes, she was panting as she made her way to the top of the stairs and back over to the terminal.

“What happened?”, Jayden asked with sincere curiosity.

“Oh, nothing much”, Kara responded. “We just had one of the riders get shrunk down. My first snack of the night haha”, she said.

“Wait. You mean you can actually get shrunk on the ride?”, Jayden said incredulously. He didn’t recall reading that when he skimmed through the details of the ride online.

“Yeah, it happens. It’s very rare – like a 1 in 200 chance. That’s why we make riders sign the legal waiver.”

“I see. So…you beanstalked that guy then?”, he asked.

“Beanstalked?”, Kara said, a confused look on her face.

“Er, you ate him?”, Jayden clarified.

“Sure did. Gobbled him right up. I can feel him moving around in my tummy right now”, she said with a proud smile. “Say, you ready to try out the ride now? After someone gets shrunk, it’s practically a certainty you’ll be safe.”

“Ah, no thanks”, Jayden said, turning to walk towards the swimming pool area. He was a bit disturbed about the one small detail of the ride. That could have been him or one of his friends that got shrunk. Tiffany had just taken the ride not long before. “Maybe next time”.

--

 

There were several patrons, a mixture of males and females, seated at various cabanas on the perimeter of the swimming pool area. Jayden was anxious to see the pool and the exposed bodies that Tiffany described during her visit. As he was walking towards the pool, a single guy, Jayden judged him to be in his late 20s or early 30s, said to him: “Hey man, you here for the race?”

“Huh?”, Jayden said, caught off guard. He stopped and walked over to the guy’s table.

“The race. You know – the swimming challenge”, the guy said, as if everyone should know what that was.

“Er…what’s the swimming challenge?”, asked Jayden, his curiosity piqued.

“Oh man. It’s great.”


The guy proceeded to introduce himself as Henry Giles. He told about the ‘swimming challenge’, a happening that Forbidden Dish began having as weekly event in a section of the swimming pool. He told how contestants would get shrunk down and that all normal-sized people in the pool would exit it, then the server doing the demonstration would get in the pool with the contestants, where she would enter near one end of the pool. She would set them up right in the midway point where they could swim the short side of the rectangular pool the half distance to the other side. Letting them start, she would count to 15 before gingerly walking to the side away from where they were swimming towards. This way, they would avoid any ‘tidal waves’ she might create with her movements and get off to a smooth head start. After reaching the other side, she would then swim underwater after them, always going after the laggards of the group and scooping them up in her mouth. Any contestants who finished the swim, making it to the end of the pool would be re-grown back to normal size and be given 3 free rides on the Virtual Vore ride, a free meal and free drinks for the rest of the night of the event. Those that didn’t make it were…eaten. The number of contestants was capped at 10.

 

“So, you up for competing? The more, the merrier”, Henry said cheerfully.

“I don’t think so. I’m not the best swimmer and I don’t value the risk”, Jayden replied. “What got you interested in it, anyway?”

Henry told him that he’d come in the previous week and observed the server Ember performing the demonstration. He’d made up him mind then that he wanted to try it. He’s at a sort of dead-end job anyway, he doesn’t have a girlfriend, and if he ends up getting swallowed by the beautiful girl, so be it. With his vore fetish, he couldn’t think of a better way to go, and with others watching, it would be quite the thrill.

“Besides that, I’m a good swimmer. I was on the varsity team in school years ago and I still swim from time to time to keep in shape”, Henry said with a confident smile.

“That’s cool”, Jayden said, feeling the need to encourage the man.

“Yeah, of course, I spent the last week gathering up the nerve to volunteer today. There’s the finality of it and all. Had to get all my ducks in a row just in case…”, Henry’s voice trailed off.

Jayden nodded his understanding.

“Oh look, here’s comes the little sprite right now. It must be time to get shrunk down”, Henry said, looking several feet away where an olive-skinned very pretty brunette was walking. She was wearing a white 2-piece bikini which flaunted her long toned legs and arms and her fit abs, the curvature of her bikini bottom rising high on her hips, but dipping rather low to just above her pubis mound. She strutted in fancy flip-flops that had a little bit of a heel to them, accentuating the nice musculature and sinews of her legs.

 

Jayden was familiar with Ember outside of her work at Forbidden Dish. He knew her from high school, though she was a couple years behind his class. She had never looked better in his eyes.


“Ok boys and girls, everyone out of the pool”, Ember announced loudly, “I want the water nice and smooth in there when we start the challenge.”

Jayden watched as around thirty persons, most of them fully nude, a small majority of them men, followed Ember’s orders and exited the pool in a variety of manners.

Ember watched each of them exit and gave each a look-over as they walked past her. She licked her lips as one nude youth with a very athletic build approached.

“For those interested in…competing…please line up over there and we’ll get you signed up and shrunk down in short order”, she continued to watch the youth as his semi-erect cock bobbed up and down with each step. She grazed his chest with her fingertips as he walked by and gave his shoulder a squeeze, “How about you young man, you look like you’d make a good swimmer.” Of course, she was envisaging a different version of swimming for him.

The youth’s cock twitched upward at her contact, “Er, I guess, yeah”. It was clear the youth hadn’t intended on competing, but his upper brain had ceded control to it’s lower self. Instinctively, the boy knew the event might be the end of him, just like he knew joining his buddies for a night out at Forbidden Dish was a bad idea, but he just couldn’t say no to a hot girl, especially when she had asked him so nicely.

“What’s your name sweetie?”, she asked sweetly, trying to keep herself from giggling at the boy’s reaction.

“Um, Aten…Lee Aten”, he responded.

“Indeed”, she smirked. “Just stand over there Lee.”


Oh man, that dude is so getting beanstalked, thought Jayden.

 

Soon, there were 8 contestants, including Lee and Henry. All the contestants were male with the exception of one woman, whose name was Natalie. Natalie, it turned out, was a swimmer in school. Though she was topless, she sported a thong which barely covered her holy places. While her breasts were small, they were very firm with small hard nipples. She was quite muscular in her legs, abs and shoulders and had a bit of a cocky attitude. Clearly, she wanted to outdo all the guys in the event and she teased a couple of the other men, whom she seemed to know. Ember produced a large generic form for them to sign – it was one form for all of them with lots of room for many signatures at the bottom.

Signatures completed in short order, she took the group to get shrunk down.


In just several minutes time, Ember sauntered back to the pool, holding a large Tupperware bowl full of naked shrinkies, a whistle now attached by a string around her neck. Most of the remaining folks in the pool area crowded around the end of the pool where the event was taking place. Jayden decided to join them to watch the festivities.

Wading carefully out to the center of the pool end, Ember gently set each of the 8 shrinkies into the water, letting them paddle there for a few moments, than she tossed the container aside. Jayden noted that all the shrinkies seemed to be no bigger than an inch and a half, a bit smaller than the others he had seen. Satisfied that the shrinkies were evenly spaced out, Ember blew the whistle, then said “Go!”.

At once, all of them broke into a swim. Jayden noticed the guy he talked to, Henry, was a couple spots from the end nearest him. On the opposite side were Lee and Natalie.

There was cheering for several of the shrinkies from their friends watching.


Jayden observed Ember count slowly to 15. At this point, all the swimmers had gotten clear a few feet from her as she stood still. Slowly, she turned and began to step very deliberately back towards the opposite side from whence they were swimming.

As Ember continued to pace away from them, Jayden noticed that Natalie had gotten a slight lead. On the other hand, even though he was extremely fit, Lee seemed to be lagging behind the others. Conversely, Henry seemed to be around the middle, maybe slightly ahead of most.

By the time Ember reached the opposite side of the pool, there was now quite a distance between her and any of the swimmers. She blew her whistle again and yelled, “Ready or not, here I come!” As if in response, the light music that had been playing in the area gave way to the theme from Jaws. With a smirk, Ember dipped her body below the water line, then pushed off the wall with her feet, springing after them.

The swimmers now really began to pick up their progress. A couple of them paused momentarily to look back towards the other end and, seeing nothing, quickly resumed stroking.

Natalie had now pulled some distance away from the others, with Lee well behind her. Lee had also veered off course a bit into Natalie’s lane, as he was on the end and didn’t have another swimmer to his side to sort of keep him hemmed in on the straight path. Henry was beginning to tire and was now in the middle of the pack.

“Go Henry”, yelled Jayden in support.

At this point, Jayden saw that most of the swimmers were only about 5 feet from their destination and he briefly wondered whether they would all make it. Then he saw Ember’s form, slithering below the waterline, using her arms in a swath to move gracefully forward, her feet gently kicking like a little submarine engine behind her. With each stroke, she was moving several feet. Soon, she would be upon them.

Lee was the first to be taken, swallowed up as Ember emerged from beneath and just behind his tiny form.


She took him mid-stride, scooping and gulping him in one action, the tiny lump quickly moving down her throat. Lee hadn’t been much of a swimmer in the pool, but she was now giving him the chance to make up for it by letting him swim down her gullet. His anxious squirming through the tight tubular confines and into her belly was delicious. Ember loved eating shrinkies, but it was for a different reason than Lindsay. For her, it was because it was so in the moment. She knew that for the shrinky, it was surreal. Their lives were geared up and their senses were completely on edge. And she was ending that. She knew that, in a way, it was what they wanted. They lusted for it. And yet, their very existence was being endangered and their whole lives had led up to that very moment. She knew for boys like Lee, it was the ultimate high…and then she extinguished that by eating him. She giggled as she felt Lee’s little body flutter within her.

The movement of Ember’s emergence sent a wave ripple through the waterline and caused the closest shrinky, Natalie to be submerged and lose her impetus.

Frantically, Natalie coughed out a spigot of water and tried to regain her form, but the others near her had now passed her. “That’s not fair!”, she yelled, though few heard her complaint. She was well aware of her danger, but had no bearing on where their predator was as Ember had gone below surface again.

Natalie didn’t have to wait long, as Ember emerged right underneath her, her body lengthwise across Ember’s nose, her legs dawdling on the side of each nostril. Ember tilted her face upward. Tumbling head over heels, Natalie fell right into Ember’s mouth and was swallowed head first, screaming the whole way down.

Jayden heard one girl standing near him yell, “Fuck yeah. Couldn’t stand that cocky bitch!”, which elicited several chuckles.

 

By this point, two swimmers looked like they definitely would reach the end, with two others not far behind. These were the ones in the center of the race. On the other side, Henry and another were lagging behind and seemed to be slowing down.

Ember emerged to Henry’s side, slurping down the shrinky nearest to him. Henry noticed the movement and the sudden violent churning of the water near him. Looking towards his destination, he saw with hopelessness how far away it was, though two of his comrades had already attained the finish and were now looking back to watch how things played out.

Exhausted, Henry stopped his forward motion and padded water. He saw the dark form of the huge figure near him and knew it was over for him. As Ember emerged beneath him, his feet in her mouth, he relaxed his arms as if doing the Nestea Plunge and said, “take me”. She did, slurping him down quickly and submerging in a final effort to catch the remaining swimmers.

 

The final two swimmers made it just as Ember emerged right behind them, thus making half the group that had survived. One of the shrinkies, the one near where she had emerged, was hyperventilating. It had been a close experience for him.

Ember congratulated the survivors and there were some cheers from those observing. Retaining her Tupperware container, she placed the winners back in it.

“Well, that was fun”, she declared, wiping the moisture away from the side of her mouth with the back of her hand. “OK folks, I hope you all enjoyed the race. Until next week.” Then she whispered down to the victors, “ok, let’s get you guys all resized.”

 

Jayden reflected upon having watched the event. It had been titillating, but he felt a pang of sorrow. Here were four people who had been devoured and would simply cease to exist, including one guy he had just spent some time talking to and getting to know a bit. He knew Henry had made his peace beforehand, but he was pretty sure that the boy Lee and the swimmer Natalie had planned to live past this day.

He felt a vibration in his hand. Looking down, he saw that Adelaide had texted the group, asking to meet by the 2nd floor stairwell again, in 5 minutes.


***  

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter