- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 5 of Double Date at the Dish.

Image of Adelaide with shrunken Damon by vorifax (DA).

Double Date at the Dish: The First Meet-up

 

The first to meet him was his girlfriend Tiffany. She came bee-bopping down the stairs in a cheerful mood, a broad grin on her face.

“I did it Jay. I ate my first tiny!”, she said loudly, giddy with excitement as she leapt off the last step and ran over to give him a hug.

Jayden was surprised. He had thought this first foray to Forbidden Dish would be more of a watch-and-see venture. He had no idea that his girlfriend was even into such things as swallowing shrunken guys. The group had never discussed that, only that it would be intriguing to see such things in person. Perhaps it was something only she and Adelaide discussed together, he wondered. Nevertheless, he could see how excited she was and he enjoyed seeing her that way, so he wasn’t going to put a damper on it.

“Ha ha, ok ok, I want to hear all about it, but let’s wait for the others to arrive. I’ve got some interesting things to report too.”

 

In a minute, Adelaide and Nance joined them, but it was the latter’s arrival that stunned Jayden and Tiffany, though Adelaide only seemed mildly amused. For Nance was no taller than a couple inches, and he was carried by a lovely very dark-skinned black server whose nametag read ‘Coco’. Coco had long toned legs and a trim figure with closely cropped hair and her form-hugging white outfit made for a vivid contrast with her skin with all her exposed flesh, as her skirt was cut to her upper thighs and her silky blouse was slit in the sides and low in the back. She was quite a sight to behold.

Looking at Nance in Coco’s open palm, Jayden was surprised to see that his friend didn’t show any signs of concern. Instead, he seemed to be very comfortable and joyful. He was fully nude except for a set of tight-fitting teeny underwear that fit him.

“Nance, you got shrunk?”, Jayden exclaimed.

Coco held him up high and Nance yelled, “You bet I did buddy. And it’s awesome. You won’t believe how things look when you’re this size.” Nance danced on Coco’s palm as he talked, causing the girls to giggle; even Jayden couldn’t suppress a smile.

Nance went on to relay how and why he was shrunk. Being the last one of the group to enter, he had been approached by Coco, who offered to take him on a guided tour of the restaurant. She told him if he wanted the ultimate experience at Forbidden Dish, then he needed to see things through the eyes of a shrinky. She would take him around ‘exploring’ and act as his ‘protector’. When he had shown some initial reluctance, Coco had indicated that she was an acquaintance of Adelaide’s and had been told to look out for him, so he was only too happy to fill out the forms to get shrunk down and be carried around by her.

“Of course, there were a couple times when I got a little worried”, he said looking up at Coco’s face.

“Oh yeah, when was that honey?”, she said, feigning ignorance.

“Ha, like when we went over to that business group that had a couple bowls full of shrinkies and you asked if I’d like to join their bowl. And that other time, when you brought me by the table with that lady and left me to go to the Lady’s Room for a few minutes”, Nance said, causing Coco to smile and snort back a laugh.

“Did you know that lady pulled my underwear down and was licking me all over by the time you came back to get me?”

“Oh, come on, it wasn’t that bad”, she said, raising an eyebrow at him.

“No. It was awesome. I’ve never felt so exhilarating. I knew you were just trying to scare me”, Nance said. He figured Coco had worked something out beforehand with the woman in order to give him a thrill.

 

Tiffany went on to tell them of her experiences on the spa level and of eating her first shrinky. Adelaide seemed to show particular interest in her best friend’s story and hung on her every word, encouraging her for more and more info.

“He was an older guy – must have been in his 50s – he said he had recently lost his wife to some illness and couldn’t bear going on”, Tiffany began.

“How sad”, said Adelaide.

“Yeah. It was sad, but he had a regal quality about him, the way he talked and held himself. For a shrinky, he had a very clear voice and I didn’t have any trouble hearing him. He said he wanted to go out with a bang. He was in a bowl with other shrinkies on some group’s table near the swimming pool and I happened to go over and ask if I could watch them. They could tell I was a bit of a newbie here.”

Tiffany paused for a moment, then continued, “That’s when one of the girls asked me if I wanted to try one. Of course, I said yes; then they handed one over and that’s when I met Patrick. He seemed so nice and he was pleased to see me. How could I deny his last wish”, she looked at everyone’s faces, including Jayden’s. “So I ate him”, she said succinctly and with a laugh.

“That’s great!”, said Adelaide, patting Tiffany on the back. “So how was it? Swallowing the guy?”

“It was divine”, Tiffany replied, her voice changing as she uttered the word, rolling her eyes. “The way his little body squirmed in my mouth and my throat…oh. And then, when he got in my tummy, you wouldn’t believe the butterflies it gave me. Oh Addie, you have to try it.”

“How did it…er, he, taste?”, inquired Adelaide.

“You know”, reflected Tiffany thoughtfully, “it kinda reminded me of shrimp. It was that kind of aftertaste and similar texture.”

Adelaide just gave her a knowing smirk, but kept silent as Tiffany went on to describe ‘all the naked people in the swimming pool’ and her ride on the Virtual Vore.

“You’ve got to try it Jay”, she said looking over to Jayden, “it’s…so much fun, I’ve never had my body moved around like that. I imagine you guys would like it even more, for obvious reasons”, adding as she gazed down at the shrinky in Coco’s hand, “of course, you’ll need to be grown back to regular size to enjoy it Nance.”

 

Jayden then described his experiences on the dance floor level, about being propositioned by several girls and running into Vesper and Jessi, who were both eating shrinkies. He recounted how Vesper actually ate Thad, his sister’s boyfriend, as if it was nothing, and how casually she reacted after he told her who it was. He wondered aloud what he should tell his sister, or if he should, as she already couldn’t stand Vesper.

To this, Tiffany advised, “I think you should tell her you saw Thad at Forbidden Dish, but don’t tell her that Vesper ate him. She can come to her own conclusions after he’s gone for a few days.”

“Yeah, you’re probably right”, said Jayden, scratching his head. “Still can’t believe Thad got beanstalked. And by Vesper of all people.”

“Well, it sounds like you had fun”, said Adelaide, “anybody wanna see what I did?” She whipped her phone out and began to play a recorded video as the others huddled in closer to watch, Coco lifting Nance up near the phone.

The video was dark for a while, with only the audio of voices talking in whisper. One of the voices was clearly Adelaide’s. The others was of a clearly excited boy. There was some flirty back and forth, with the girl’s voice asking if he “liked warm, moist, tight spaces” and the boy’s voice said that he loved to be deep-throated. Adelaide’s voice expressed some curiosity about that and the boy explained that yes, he loved it when girl’s tried to take the entirety of his large cock and that he had gotten several girls to try it, but none could perform up to his satisfaction.

Adelaide’s voice could be heard, and this time it was in a whispering but husky tone, “What kind of dick do you have”, she asked anxiously, “What’s your dick look like?”

It was clear from her verbal reaction that the boy had shown her his wares and that he was not joking about what he was packing. The boy said that no girl had been able to take him in fully or swallowed his load, which had left him wanting.

“Look, it takes both of my hands just to hold your dick. Can you imagine your whole body fitting in just one of my small hands? Tell you what”, said Adelaide’s voice, “you get shrunk down and I’ll swallow more than your load. I’ll swallow all of you.” As they listened to the playback, Tiffany gave Adelaide a playful nudge with her elbow, causing her to smile.


The video cut out for a bit, then came back on, and this time, it was zoomed in on the tiny figure of a nude boy sitting between the cleavage of a huge female, obviously Adelaide based on her clothing.

The boy looked familiar to Tiffany. “Hey, is that Damon?”, she asked in hushed tones.

“Shhhh, just watch”, said Adelaide.

Damon was a well known class clown that had graduated in their class. Jayden knew him as a cocky kid, a big of a braggart.

They watched as the the tiny Damon was squeezed roughly, his arms pinned to his sides, his legs kicking and a pained expression on his face. For his size, he was well endowed and clearly aroused, even with how he was being handled.

She took him feet-first, the zoom in on her lips displaying just how luscious her lips and tongue were. Soon, the pained expression from Damon went away and the girl’s fingers were removed. He seemed to be pleasuring himself by humping into her upper mouth, his arms bracing against her upper lip for leverage. After several moments, the rest of his body was sucked into the girl’s maw and then the video updated as she opened her mouth to allow him one final look outside and he looked right into the camera before the girl used her tongue to upend him and sucked him back head-first, his lower legs dangling over her lips as her teeth gently closed around his midsection. She played to the camera as if she would section the shrinky in half.

Instead, she sucked the rest of him in and closed her lips around him, then gulped twice to swallow him whole. The video held steady on her mouth, which then opened to present that it was now empty. “Well, that was fun!”, Adelaide’s voice said, then the video cut out.

 

“So you ate him then? Damon?”, asked Tiffany.

“Mmmhmm”, nodded Adelaide proudly.

“Well I hope he tasted better than he acted. That boy could be a real jerk sometimes.”

“Not any more”, quipped Adelaide.

“Haha, you’re right”, said Tiffany, adding “you know – good riddance. I kind of wish all the real jerky guys would come to Forbidden Dish. What better way could there be for making the world a better place?”

This caused Adelaide to laugh, but Nance didn’t think it so funny. “Hey! A little consideration here”, he said.

“Sorry. Of course I don’t mean our little lover boys”, Tiffany said, “even though one of them looks pretty delicious, I must admit.”

“Not funny, Tiff. Not funny”, Nance said, hands on hips and giving her a pointed look. The rest of the group, including Coco, couldn’t stop from giggling.

“Anyway”, said Adelaide, switching the topic back to Damon, “he did taste pretty good. I don’t know, but I think that the shrinking process adds something to their taste. But I’ll say one thing about Damon”, and she looked straight at Jayden, “he might have been a bit of a jerk, but he knew what he wanted.

Once he saw me in the lounge area, he came right over even though he saw my red bracelet. I think he got what he wanted.”


*** 


Jasper looked up pleadingly into the huge blond’s face as she stared down at him. He had just watched her apply some nude peach lip-gloss to her lip before she had lifted him from the bowl and placed him on the table in front of her. From his current perspective, the girl was even more gorgeous than she had been when he had arrogantly wandered over to her table and sat down between her and her friend.

He had no one else to blame for his current plight. He had willingly agreed to be seduced by her charms, but now as reality began to sink in, he wanted to kick himself for being so mentally weak. How had it happened? They had made up their mind when they came in that they wouldn’t succumb to the temptations that were sure to come. It must have been that damn liquid…what was it called? Oh yes -  Confidence. That server Jackie had brought a free pint of the accursed drink to him and Knuckles soon after they came up to the dance club bar. It had tasted so good, they had ordered a second round.

His attention was brought back to the girl, Vesper, as her voice boomed down to him over the dance club music, “Well Jasper, I think it’s time for you to take your trip. Remember how you said you couldn’t wait to travel between my tits?” With one hand, she spread her already loose blouse further apart, exposing a huge amount of cleavage to him. With the other hand…

Jasper beheld the wondrous sight in front of him. When he had been normal-sized, he had noticed Vesper did not have large breasts, more like small to medium size, but they were very pert. He tried to resist, yelling up to her “Vesper, you know, I’ve been thinking. Perhaps we should wait a little…”

His sentence was interrupted by her two fingers pinching his midsection from behind. He hadn’t even seen the hand approaching. It knocked the wind from him, causing his face to scrunch into a painful expression as she brought him up to her eyes to inspect him closely.

 

An hour earlier,  Jasper and his friend Nixon, whom he referred to as ‘knuckles’, had entered Forbidden Dish for the first time. They had heard about Forbidden Dish and all it’s temptations, but they thought it an ideal place for picking up ‘some hot babes’, as Knuckles put it. As both were under 21 years of age, the hostess had suggested going to the second or third levels, the restaurant being reserved for groups which had atleast one 21 year old to hold a table reservation.

As they sat and drank their free drink of Confidence, they had watched people come into the dance club area and mill about or go dancing. His eyes had focused on a couple of hot blonds, one in particular looked to be just his type.

After awhile, having mostly finished their second round of drinks, Knuckles had rushed off to go talk to Jackie as she appeared to be taking a short break. Looking back to the two blonds, Jasper noticed they were talking to a young man, perhaps his age. The three looked to be on friendly terms, as if they knew each other, and they conversed as the one girl picked up and consumed shrinkies, one at a time. Then, the young man seemed to get upset at something and sort of stormed off. Seeing his chance, Jasper sauntered over to their table and plopped himself down in an open tall chair between the two, and introducing himself.

His forwardness would normally have upset Vesper and Jessi, but at Forbidden Dish, a bit of forwardness was looked upon favorably and the three began to chat.

“So, was that your boyfriend?”, asked Jasper.

“The guy that just left?”, said Vesper, “no, that was just a friend from university, Jayden. He’s a lab mate of ours in our 100-level Biology class.”

“Oh”, said Jasper, nodding, “he seemed a bit upset about something.”

“He wasn’t too happy about Vesper eating his sister’s boyfriend”, Jessi offered.

“Oh shit, really? You ate his sister’s boyfriend? Did you, like, know him?”, said Jasper, surprised that the thought aroused him.

“Not really well”, Vesper replied, adding “I didn’t know when I had put him in my mouth. But, after Jayden told me who it was, I slurped him down right quick. Jayden’s sister is a bit of a bitch.”

“Whoa!”, exclaimed Jasper. He felt a slight pressure in his abdomen. “Uh, excuse me ladies, I’ll be right back. Nature calls.”


As Jasper quickly went to relieve his bladder, Jessi noticed Vesper’s empty bowl and leaned over and asked her, “Are you gonna try to eat him?”

“Oh yeah, he’s done already. He just doesn’t know it yet”, she smiled and sucked a big trough of her drink through it’s straw.


*** 

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter