- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 4 of Double Date at the Dish.

Double Date at the Dish: Snacking with Vesper on the Club Level

 

Jayden couldn’t believe it – there, in front of him as he sat with Vesper and Jessi, was a large bowl of tiny nude men. All four of them seemed to be scrambling around within the dish, trying to climb out, but it was substantially taller than what he guessed was their two-inch size. Clearly, they were trying to avoid getting eaten.


Presently, Vesper snatched one who had nearly made it to the ledge and popped it into her mouth, as casually as she would toss a piece of popcorn. “So, you here with the gang?”, she asked Jayden as she moved the shrinky around in her mouth. Several of those in school knew the group of four as ‘the gang’ as they were always seen out together.

"Huh…”, said Jayden, roused out of watching Vesper swirl the tiny man in her mouth, his outline visible from time to time on her cheek. “Uh, yeah”, he said finally.

The girls giggled, noticing Jayden’s obvious attentiveness to Vesper’s mouth.

“Tiff? Nance? And Addie?” Jayden nodded affirmatively to each name.

 

Vesper switched the shrinky to her other cheek, “You know she likes you, right?”

“Who, Addie?”, he asked, a bemused look on his face.

“Mmmhmm.”

“Nuh-uh”, Jayden replied.

“No, seriously.”

“She tell you that?”, Jayden decided to push her on this.

“No, I can just tell. The way she looks at you and talks about you.”

“Kind of surprising. She’s never hinted at it to me. Wait – she talks about me?”

“Mmmhmm.”

 

For a moment, Jayden’s thoughts turned away from the shrinky in Vesper’s mouth. He quickly reminisced to himself that since the gang of four had known each other, he had harbored an almost unhealthy infatuation about Addie. Whereas Tiffany was pretty in her own right, Jayden had hit it off with her primarily because she had such a good head on her shoulders. She appealed to his sense of decency and the two had bonded spiritually, becoming each other’s best friend. In regards to Addie, however, he simply found the redhead’s body sinful. Paired with her energetic and forward mannerisms, he found it both intoxicating and nerve-wracking to be around her. When she was around, his thoughts always seemed to be directed towards sexuality and he found it difficult to meet her gaze, afraid her piercing eyes would detect his obscene thoughts. And he was extra careful not to tip off Tiffany or Nance of these thoughts, lest it ruin their communal friendship.


After these few moments of thought, he murmured, “Doesn’t matter anyway – I’m with Tiff and she’s with Nance.”

Vesper than tilted her head back and gave a forceful swallow, the shrinky’s body making a visible bulge as it traveled down her throat. “Ahhhh”, she exhaled, then smiled at him.

“Holy…! Did you just eat that guy?”, he exclaimed. “It looked like he didn’t want to be eaten.”

“Haha, technically, the term is de-vour-ed”, Vesper said, elongating the word into three syllables. “And yes I did. And yes, he probably didn’t want to be eaten. But that’s not my problem”, she added.

Looking back down at the bowl, he noticed the 3 remaining tiny men now seemed to be screaming and their activity had picked up.

“Once they’re in my bowl, they’re going in my belly”, said Vesper and she and Jessi hi-fived each other with a laugh.

“So, you’re not eating any?”, Jayden asked Jessi, noticing her empty place setting.

“Oh, I am, but my order isn’t here just yet. I got a set of Shrinky Sliders”, Jessi replied.

“Shrinky Sliders? So, they come in buns…like a sandwich?”, he asked.

“Mmmhmm”, she said, sipping her drink, adding “and with some condiments. I like to put a little ketchup and mustard and relish on mine. Then it’s like eating little boy hot dogs.”

“More like cock dogs”, said Vesper, snorting as she took a drink of soda.

 

Despite his misgivings, Jayden felt a bit aroused. He turned his attention back to Vesper’s shrinky bowl. One of them had almost climbed fully out – from his spot, he could tell the shrinky was young, a boy. As Vasper pinched it’s waist between her fingers and lifted it up, a curiosity hit Jayden.

“Vesper, um, would you mind if I hold it?”, he said, nodding to the tiny boy in her hand.

Vesper was at first reluctant, asking “You’re not gonna eat it, are you? These things are expensive, you know.”

“Heck no, I don’t think I could eat one. I just wanna see how it feels to hold one of them”, he responded.

“Uh…ok, here”, she said, placing the shrinky in his palm, “but I’m gonna wanna it back real soon.”

Jayden began to inspect the tiny boy, who was gesturing and yelling something up to him. Something looked familiar about it, the bushy brown hair, the trim build, the mannerisms. Omigosh!, Jayden realized that he knew the shrinky.


“Wow, do you realize who this is?”, said Jayden, exasperated. Vesper and Jessi both shook their head no.

“It’s…”, he began to state, but Vesper snatched the shrinky in a catlike quick movement, then without warning popping the shrinky into her mouth, the shrinky screaming out in desperation until she closed her mouth around it. She placed her hand forcefully on Jayden’s thigh to stifle any protest.

“That…that’s Thad!”, Jayden exclaimed urgently.

“Mmmm, who’s Thad?”, Vesper asked, as she smacked her lips, treating the tiny boy like gum that she was moving about within her mouth with her tongue, trying to eschew as much flavor out of him that she could.

“Thad is my sister’s boyfriend!”, Jayden said, sustaining his sense of urgency with his voice and expression.

Vesper swirled the boy to the back of her mouth, tilted her head up and swallowed it, the sizeable lump clearly making it’s way down her otherwise flawlessly smooth throat with a ‘gluck’, disappearing quickly from view.

“Mmmm, Thad was delicious”, Vesper announced. “Ahhhh”, she stuck out her tongue.

“My god, you ate my sister’s boyfriend!”, Jayden was stunned.

“In my bowl…”, Vesper said meekly with a shrug.

“Vesper! What would you do if you found me in your bowl?”, he asked, dumbfounded.

With mock offense, Vesper answered, “Of course I wouldn’t eat you. You’re my friend. Where would we find another lab mate?” She and Jessi exchanged sly smiles.

 

As anger mixed with disbelief, Jayden’s phone buzzed with a text message to the group. It read ‘Meet at the stairwell on the 2nd floor in 5 minutes’. It was sent from Adelaide.

“Excuse me. Gotta go”, said Jayden, getting up quickly from the table and leaving the two behind.

“See ya Jay. Hey, no hard feelings, right?”, said Vesper with a pouty expression.

Jayden ignored her as he typed a reply to the text message and walked through the dance floor hall towards the stairwell. He needed a moment to catch his breath.


*** 

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter