- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 3 of Double Date at the Dish.

Image of a glammed-up Vesper by AlluringCharm (DA).

Double Date at the Dish: Dispersing at the Dish

 

As the group walked up to the restaurant, girls in front, Jayden thought it amusing that Adelaide was wearing a fanny pack. Though he recognized it, he thought he might tease her about it.

“Addie, what are you wearing around your waist?”, he asked.

She turned to face the guys, “It’s a fanny pack.” When she saw their amused faces, she explained, “I brought little gummy guys with me, just in case things don’t work out and I don’t find a guy to eat.” She opened her pack and pulled out a couple gummies that looked like tiny nude men.

Jayden thought they seemed rather large, at between 2 and 3 inches, for gummy snacks.

“I don’t think you’re gonna have any trouble Addie. I think guys will be falling over themselves for you”, Jayden said genuinely, though he tried to sound cheeky.

“Awww, thanks Jay”, she smiled at him before resuming her conversation with Tiffany.

“Hey man, don’t be hitting on my woman”, Nance whispered playfully. From their conversations, he knew that Jayden thought Adelaide was hot, but he also knew he’d never make a move on her and potentially ruin all their friendships.

 

The four had arrived somewhat early at Forbidden Dish, around 5pm, which was early for the expected busy Friday dinner crowd. Exiting the car, they had decided to go in separately, with Adelaide, then Jayden, then Tiffany, and finally Nance coming in few minute intervals, so as to appear to be separate individuals. They had decided that Adelaide would tour the restaurant (ground level), Jayden would tour the dance club and shrink area (2nd level) and Tiffany would tour the spa level, including the Virtual Vore ride. Nance would then have his choice of which of the three he would start on.

Once they each had a chance to adventure within, they would then text each other and meet up to describe their experiences, before each would separate again and tour a new area.

Having waited a couple minutes once Adelaide had went inside, Jayden turned to the others. They were in the FD parking lot. “Alright. Good luck. Let’s have fun and for goodness’ sake, everyone be careful.” He gave Tiffany a quick peck on her lips and fist-bumped Nance, then moved out.

 

Walking under the canopy, Jayden heard the up-tempo music pumping. As yet, it was not amped up to very loud levels – that would come later in the evening. He walked through the entrance and was met by a cute brunette with spiky blue hair and a lightly freckled face. She gave him a polite smile and waved him forward.

“Hi cutie. Your first time here?”, she asked.

“Is it that obvious?”, he replied, trying to look cool.

“Um, a bit. You have that wide-eyed look and you’re male”, she said, adding, “those types usually don’t make it back for a second visit ha ha”, she chuckled. “Here, hold your wrist out.”

Slightly unnerved, Jayden did as the girl asked. She placed a glowing red bracelet on it.

“Would you like a tour? Or perhaps ride the Virtual Vore? We’re not too busy yet and I can have one of our servers show you around a bit”, she offered.

“Uh, no thanks, I kind of wanted to just walk around and check things out on my own”, he replied. “Uh, do I take those stairs over there to the next floor?”

“Sure thing sweetie. Yes, you can take those stairs up to the dance club and there’s an elevator just past there that also goes up. Well, have fun”, the girl said and then returned her attention to the entrance.

 

Jayden felt a jolt of adrenaline as he ascended the steps, preparing to see new things. Of course, he’d seen the video on Adelaide’s phone, but he’d not seen an actual miniaturized person in the flesh. And though not much of a dancer, he enjoyed observing others and appreciated their attempts at celebration and, in some cases, sexual enticement.

The music was getting louder now as he made his way to the top, passing a couple of women talking on the stairs. They stopped to give him a look over and he smiled and nodded as he continued up. Geez, he thought, they looked me over like I was a piece of meat.

As he got to the top, he noticed a few people gathered over to his right, near some type of pool structure. As he made his way over, he heard a scream or a yell, or some combination of the two. Something was moving above the pool. It got louder as it descended, than out of a chute dropped a person into the pool structure, landing with a squelch.

Out of the structure, a woman jumped up in triumph. She seemed giddy with excitement…and she was nude, or atleast the top portion of her that Jayden could see was. She seemed to be looking right at Jayden as she jumped and yelped about, her breasts jiggling violently.

“That was so much fun!”, the girl exclaimed, “Jen, you have to try it.”

 

Jayden realized the girl was talking to the couple girls standing directly behind him. He moved to the side as the girl in the structure exited through a gate and leapt over to join her friends. The girl was indeed completely nude and Jayden couldn’t help but watch her. Although he found her pretty, she was a bit beefy in the thighs and abdomen and a bit too small up top for his tastes.

“Nancy, don’t forget your stuff”, said one of the girls.

“Shoot, oh yeah, right”, the girl known as Nancy said. She gave a quick glance to Jayden as she skipped by him. Jayden continued to follow the girl, bemused by her. The girl took a minute to go into a clear, walk-in shower to the side of the pool structure and rinse off before stopping to gather her clothes and items from a dumbwaiter nearby. She quickly put on her capri pants, apparently going commando underneath, and carried the rest of her clothes with her.

As Nancy made her way back, she noticed the handsome young man who had been watching her. As she passed him, she gave him a seductive caress across his chest and said, “Hi handsome, you’ve seen me naked, how about a little reciprocation. Wanna join me for a little…snack?” She chomped her teeth playfully at him as she said the word.

Jayden felt a thrill of sexual energy run through his body, along with nervous tension. He could sense why some guys might be willing to go through with getting eaten. It was flattering for hot women to hit on him. “Ah, maybe later”, he said with a smile, not wanting to wholeheartedly turn the girl’s offer down and upset her, “but I want to kinda of explore the place a little.”

“Alright, you explore…then come see me when you’re ready to do a little body exploration”, she said.

“Hey”, Jayden asked, “what was that you just went on? Was that the Virtual Vore?”

“Sure was. It’s fun. Of course, I wouldn’t recommend it for you though. Why go on it when you can have the real thing?”, she said with a wink as she moved her an index finger from her jawline down her neck, and past her still naked breasts to her abdomen.

Jayden gave her a shrug. Soon the three girls were gone, walking towards the increasingly loud music.

He walked over to peer into the pool structure, the walls of which were at a height of about 3.5 feet. Inside, it looked like a trampoline covered in liquid slime, he assumed to mimic the insides of a stomach. Looking up, he found the chute that the girl had passed through. I’ll have to try this out when I get to the third floor, he thought.

 

Making his way to the dance club area, he came across a couple familiar faces sitting at a table on the outer portion – his lab mates Vesper and Jessi. The two blondes noticed him and waved him over.

“Jayden, whatcha doin’ here? I didn’t know you came to Forbidden Dish”, Vesper practically squealed, her eyes twinkling as she noticed his red wristband. She was wearing her hair in a wild fashion. Jayden thought it looked sexy.

--

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter