- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 2 of Double Date at the Dish.

Image of Vesper at school by OENAL (DA).

Double Date at the Dish: Don’t Wanna Get Beanstalked

 

Some months later

 

Jayden couldn’t believe it. Here he was in his college general Biology class and the professor had an assistant wheel in a crate, within which were a group of 3 inch tall boys. Where they came from, he had no idea, nor how they got miniaturized.

Each of the tiny boys was nude and had their hands and feet bound with some type of clear, rubbery material. Their tiny mouths were also gagged with a similar material.

“Alright class, I want each group to take a shrinky and place it within your tray”, said the professor, a dark-haired woman in her mid-to-late thirties who wore horn-rimmed glasses that she liked to wear down on her nose a bit, so that it appeared she was looking down her nose at a person when talking to them.

Vesper, Jayden’s lab partner, gleefully picked up one of the tiny boys from the crate as the assistant wheeled it around to each group. She gave Jayden a wink as she set it down into the middle of their aluminum tray.


After some minutes when every group had their shrinky selected and on their trays, the professor continued, “Ok, let’s start by removing the binding materials and then use the special ‘stickers’ to splay their arms and legs and pin them to the tray. Be careful not to let any get off your tray.”

The ‘stickers’ resembled sharp, obsidian-like toothpicks and each lab grouping had been given several.

“I’ll take off the bindings, you can do the sticking”, said Vesper softly to their other lab partner, Jessi.

“Uh, ok?”, responded Jessi.

Immediately, Vesper took a scissors and clipped away the rubbery bindings from their shrinky. Instantly, it attempted to jump up and escape, but Vesper pinned it back down by it’s mid-section. Then Jessi took each ‘sticker’ and pierced the shrinky, crucifying it so that it lay spread-eagled, it’s limbs forming an X as they splayed out from it’s torso.

Jayden took a closer look at the shrinky. The boy looked severely pained and frightened and it’s eyes were pleading, looking up at him.

“Now, once your shrinky is secured”, said the professor, “go ahead and start your incision just below the scrotum and bisect it up to the sternum.”

Jayden was horrified. This was a living person. All the shrinkies in the room were living persons. The professor was going to have each of them dissected.

Vesper startled him, asking “do you want to do the honors”, offering him the group’s scalpel. Jayden shook his head.

“Suit yourself”, she said with a smirk, “I’ll do it myself. I love this part”, she said as she pressed the scalpel into the shrinky’s perineum. It’s eyes went wide as she sliced her way up it’s abdomen, it’s skin opening like butter to the tool.

The callous cruelty was stunning to Jayden. As Vesper finished her dissection, blood began to flow down each side of the split. Jayden felt nauseous and light-headed…

--

 

Jayden awoke with a start. He had been having these weird dreams, of miniaturized males getting sliced and diced, eaten, crushed…his imagination had been running wild while he slept.

It was all due to the recent double date:

 

The two couples, he and Tiffany and Nance and Adelaide had been regularly doing double dates on school weekends. Jayden and his buddy Nance had met the two women at a college mixer during their sophomore year and the four had hit it off as pretty good friends. No secrets were kept between them.

While out at a restaurant the previous weekend, the guys overheard the women returning from a trip to the powder room, giggling and excited about something as they viewed something on Adelaide’s phone.

“Oh wow, he’s so cute. Look at how tiny he is…and look how hard it is”, said Tiffany giddily.

“I know”, agreed Adelaide, “that is a lot to swallow”.

“What are you two going on about?”, asked Nance. To the guys, it sounded like they were watching porn or at the very least, it must be something sexual, both by what the girls said and also by the excited tone of their voices.

“Oh, nothing”, said Adelaide with a smirk as the two women sat down.

“Nothing! My butt!”, Jayden said, reaching for Adelaide’s phone. She let him take it as she gave Tiffany a knowing glance.

“What…what is this?”, Jayden asked as he viewed the paused image of a tiny nude man within the confines of large female’s mouth, the glossy lipstick evident on the smiling lips as the tiny man looked outwards, no doubt looking at the woman’s phone as she captured the scene on video.

Jayden passed the phone to Nance.

“Is this real?”, asked Nance, asking the question that Jayden was about to ask himself.

“Yep”, said Adelaide, “it’s that new place, Forbidden Dish. You can actually shrink people down and eat them there.”

Oh god!, thought Jayden. He had heard rumors of this technological marvel.

The four then excitedly discussed the video and Forbidden Dish and the technological marvel. It seemed the girls wanted to go there and see things for themselves on the following weekend date.

“Oh no, not me”, said Jayden.

“Why not?!”, inquired Tiffany.

“I don’t wanna get ‘beanstalked’.”

“What does that even mean?”, said Tiffany.

“You know that story on that giantess site, where the people get crushed and eaten by those giant women”, Nance chimed in.

“Oh, come on”, said Adelaide, “you know that’s just some children’s tale. People don’t actually act like that. People have to consent to be shrunk down and eaten there. It’s all very upscale.”

“Uh, people getting shrunk down to a couple inches used to be a children’s tale”, said Jayden defensively. It was a good point. Adelaide just smirked and shrugged.

They tabled the conversation until later, agreeing that neither would go to Forbidden Dish until they unanimously agreed and all went together.

Later that night, back at their apartment (the four lived together), the women brought the subject back up again, using a different approach to try to garner the guys favor. Instead of trying to pressure the guys, they instead talked about how fun the experience would be – kind of like a new adventure where they explored the huge place. The idea was to split up once they were there, with each observing things individually, then meeting up later to share their experiences. Nance finally agreed to join and the three looked at Jayden.

Jayden relented. It did sound fun and he liked to keep the women happy. Though he had some reservations, he had resolved to conquer his fears.


*** 

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter