- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Epilogue of The Nibbler's Forbidden Adventures

Epilogue: Spa Day


It was about a month later, on a Sunday morning. 3rd Level of Forbidden Dish.

 

Ember and Janet had decided to forego university for now, preferring to instead become waitresses at Forbidden Dish and take a couple night classes here and there at the nearby community college.

Being a favorite past time of Lindsay and Danielle on a Sunday morning after a busy Saturday night, they had chilled out in the Jacuzzi for awhile before stomping over into the sauna, where they were joined by the new servers as well as the waitress who would be their mentor. Nothing beats a good team-building assignment. What made things even better was that all the ladies had the day off, so they could take their time, relax and have a good time.

 

This sauna was a large one, capable of fitting a dozen persons easily when one considers the spacing necessary to allow for lounging and personal space.

 

Danielle doused some more water on the heated rocks, causing them to sizzle and waft up a puff of steam. It was already pretty hot, but hadn’t quite reached to their target temperature. The scent of steamy, wet cedar was pervasive. Unlike the others, Danielle chose to cover her modesty, wearing her red two-piece bikini.

On the top bench, Lindsay sat completely nude, her skin glistening with a nice sweat. She had been the first one in and had braided her hair into tails. Steam rose seductively around her body. The two new server girls, Ember and Janet chatted while they sat on the lower level. Each of the girls was completely nude and sweat beads were forming on each of their nubile lithe forms.


The door to the sauna opened.

“Did you bring them”, asked Ember.

 “Yep, got them right here”, said Jackie, stepping over the threshold. In her hands, she held a rectangular Tupperware container. “One for each of us”, she announced happily, placing the container on the lower bench, between the two younger girls.

--

 

The group of 5 comrades had spent the previous day playing their favorite game, one of their Dungeons and Dragons campaigns. Lately, things had gotten too easy for the players and it had been yet another rather easy victory for the 4 players, with Javier acting as the DM, or Dungeon master. The group had complained of the lack of a challenge – they had gotten so good, that they felt ready to tackle a mature dragon.

It had been Javier’s idea, a challenge really, for them to go to Forbidden Dish and try to ‘slay’ the awesomely cute giantesses therein.He told them “Come on guys, it will be like Tales from the Yawning Portal.”

They all knew about Forbidden Dish, but fantasy and reality had blurred of late. Pip had tried to talk them out of going, but he was overruled and pressured to accept, the group rule of unanimity taking hold. They had been friends together as early as junior high and were now attending college together, this being their freshman year.

Jackie had planted the seed into Javier’s mind, he being a coffee drinker and going to visit the pretty girl at the coffee shop. While his coffee was being made, and asking him what he did for hobbies, he had told her of he and his group of friend’s love of playing role-playing games. She had told him of a way that they could really get into role-playing and after a brief conversation, had him hooked on visiting Forbidden Dish, where she worked part time. That was the previous Wednesday. The group had just finished their latest adventure on Saturday before heading over to the Dish in the evening.

 

The group had been shrunken down Saturday night after each had drank several shots of Confidence and signed the waiver forms, encouraged by Jackie’s promise of role-play. She had secreted them into her Tupperware container overnight, stopping by before she left for the night to make sure they had a small trough for going to the bathroom and a tiny thimble of water for drinking. She also dropped in a cracker for them to nibble on. She smiled and waved bye to them before closing the lid, telling them they would play once she returned the next morning and to behave themselves. Finally, she had put them in a kitchen cabinet with post-it note telling others they were being saved for the next day.

--

 

As he stood on her palm, Jared pointed his index finger at Lindsay, “I slay thee, o mighty dragon, in the name of Azuth!”, and he mimed casting a spell at her, complete with “whoosh” sound. Jared had been the wizard of the group.

Lindsay played up on her role, dropping the little wizard into her cup of water to ‘douse’ his fireball spell before it could take flight. She picked him up and dangled him over her mouth, saying “well now that you’re all wet, you won’t mind being in here”, and dropped him screaming into her mouth. Smiling, she scrunched his little form and swirled it about before swallowing him down. Opening her mouth with tongue stretched out like a red carpet, she merrily announced, “ahhhhhh…all gone”.

The other girls clapped.

 

Jackie went to pick the next boy up. She had told them that each would have to ‘defeat’ a giantess in single combat in order to join the rest of the party. This one held a toothpick in his hand, wielding it as one would a pole-arm. Jackie had let the little ones pick out a weapon to assist in their role-playing, thinking it would add an element of levity to their situation. Of course, she didn’t tell them they would really be eaten.

As she picked up Adam, the little monk parried her fingers and stabbed at her thumb. As the toothpick pierced her skin, Jackie hastily withdrew the hand. “Ouch!”

Staring the little man down, she sneakily reached around him with her other hand, pinching him around the waist. She hastily brought him up towards her mouth, hoping the speed of ascent might disarm the little fellow, who screamed, “unhand me, villain!” as he neared her mouth.

Adam had watched the Rancor scene from the Return of the Jedi too many times. He tried to wedge the toothpick vertically between her upper and lower jaws. Her tongue whipped the toothpick sideways and she picked it out of her mouth with a couple fingers.

“I didn’t expect that to happen”, said the little man sadly.

Jackie’s tongue lifted the little man upwards into the roof of her mouth, squishing him momentarily to squeeze the air of his lungs. She played with Adam, lightly chewing him (without breaking any bones or causing too much bruising), before tipping her head back and gulping him down.

 

Each of the boys was thus ‘fought’ and eaten, the container not allowing them to see or hear what was happening to the others as they were taken out one by one, the lid being quickly secured after each had been plucked out. Ember had eaten the tiny Ranger (Jackson) and Janet the tiny Paladin, the shrinky denouncing her as a heathen as he was devoured. Ember had playfully massaged Janet’s throat, laughing in mock strangulation as she slowed Jackson’s descent to a crawl for several seconds before letting him plummet down the rest of her gullet.

 

Pip was the last to be eaten – he was set down in front of Danielle, who typically doesn’t eat unwilling shrinkies. Pip was the sportiest of the group, playing racquetball and dodgeball occasionally to keep in shape, and he was a handsome chap.

After Jackie plucked Pip out of the container and set him in front of Danielle, who stood over him. Pip looked bewildered as he gazed up at the beautiful woman from just below her crotch level, wondering where all his friends were. He reached up and tugged at her bikini bottoms, trying to pull them down.

Amused, Danielle took a step back, then squatted down to face the bold shrinky.

As the other girls teased her, knowing that Danielle didn’t like to eat unwilling guys, she lifted him up to get a good look at the struggling 3-inch shrinky. Danielle found the little man cute. That was until the little Rogue threw one of his tiny daggers at her eye.

“Why you…!”, she started, her eye stinging. The other girls laughed at the troublesome little guy. She was going to talk to him, possibly give him a way out (of being eaten by her, at least).

She brought the little thrower to a horizontal position, his feet at her lips, and before he could launch another missile, she slurped him into her mouth. Pip lost his grip on his other two tiny daggers due to the violence with which he was inhaled into her mouth. His little head was the only part of him outside of her lips.

“Not fair…”, were his last words as she took the rest of him in. Danielle was normally one to play with her food a bit, give them a pleasurable good-bye, as she liked to call it, but she didn’t feel this one deserved it. So, with only a couple seconds building up her saliva on the tiny body, she woofed Pip down.

The other girls looked shocked, especially Lindsay, who sat with a smirk and had mixed feelings of surprise and disappointment, thinking that she was going to get the extra shrinky once Danielle invariably was persuaded not to eat it.

Danielle scanned their stunned faces. “What?!”, she said sheepishly, “Every now and then, I guess it doesn’t hurt.”

 

“Where did you find these tasty little guys?”, asked Lindsay.

“Oh, you know…coffee shop”, said Jackie matter-of-factly.

“Must be some good coffee”, said Danielle.

Jackie just smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

 

“You know, that last one kind of reminded me of BJ”, said Ember, her eyes sparkling.

Janet had a glazed look in her eyes as she diddled her clit. Her thoughts were on the sweet little Paladin, Javier, squirming in her belly. She had on multiple occasions partaken in sexual romps with BJ, whom no one had seen in weeks. She looked over at Ember. “Who?”

It seemed her memory of him had already faded.

 

Danielle tossed some more water onto the steaming rocks as each of the girls lay back and enjoyed the rest of their sauna, giggling as Jackie recalled stories of the various college boys she had persuaded to visit the Dish.

“You know”, Jackie quipped, “I’m not big into the tabletop games, but my little brother is. I’m thinking those little guys we just ate might be in need of a cleric.”

 

Playing faintly in the background was the song by Icona Pop, ‘I Don’t Care: I Love It’.

 

Lindsay, who had sat listening quietly on the top bench, perked up. “Wait, you have a brother?”

“Urp”, said Ember, covering her mouth to try to stifle her burp. As the others looked over at her, she blushed with a sheepish grin. They all broke into giggles.

 

  

The End (episode 2)