- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 12 and finale of the Nibbler's Forbidden Adventures.

Image of Cruella by Fae-Wylde (DA).

The Nibbler's Forbidden Adventures: An Essential BJ


Friday night, Forbidden Dish

 

BJ didn’t like lines. And he didn’t like being intertwined within large groups of people. It was one of the reasons he didn’t like to visit Forbidden Dish on weekend nights, for the Dish was busy on those nights. The other reason is that he found it much harder to find an unoccupied ‘dining’ room with which to play in, should he be successful (as he almost always was) in finding a hookup for the evening.

This was not an a typical Friday night at the Dish. In fact, if anything, it was even busier than normal, the great weather bringing out additional revelers and those in search of excitement of a sexual nature.

BJ sighed as he waited. There was still one more person in front of him at the Virtual Vore ride and Kenny was nowhere in sight. As he waited impatiently, he turned to the side, noting the extremely cute redhead sitting at an off table nearby. She met his gaze confidently.

BJ had seen this redhead earlier. She had been in the foyer lounge when he had walked in a half hour earlier. They had made eye contact then and BJ had nodded and smiled at her. His mission then was to find where his buddy Kenny was. Kenny had not been replying to BJ’s recent texts, but had made it clear he would be up at the Virtual Vore ride around 6pm, which was minutes away at the time. BJ had made a mental note at the time to go and find the redhead later after the ride.


Rising from her seat, the redhead sauntered over. BJ watched her the whole way.

“Heya handsome”, she said in a syrupy voice, running her hand over his chest as she continued walking behind him. BJ had never been approached by a girl so forward and a part of his conscience felt threatened by this, since he was used to being the aggressor. And yet, he was never one to back down from a challenge. He turned to watch her, her vision moving up from his rear towards his face. She had a mischievous smile on her face.

“So you’re going on the Virtual Vore?”, she said, half-question, half-statement.

The girl was stunning, her porcelain skin flawless except for her heavily freckled face, her dark eyeliner perfectly highlighting her sparkling eyes. Her eyebrows were trimmed very neatly and her nose was pert. She was wearing a very comfortable breezy v-cut top and airy capri bottoms, with sandaled feet showing off her polished dark maroon toenails. BJ thought she looked somewhere around the age of 15 to 16. As she moved, her top swayed, revealing that she was braless, her pointed nipples poking out from beneath the sheer threads.

BJ nodded affirmatively. “What’s your name, little girl?”, he asked mockingly, in an effort to cut her down to size a little.

“Girl, huh?”, she smiled, “let’s just say I’m a bit older than I look. Anyway, the name’s…CJ. You?”

He laughed. “BJ”

“BJ?”, she repeated, with a haughty smirk, her eyes moving down to his crotch and back up. “Mind if I watch?”

“Suit yourself. I’ve got nothing to hide”, he replied. As if to prove his point, he pulled his shirt over his head, revealing his rippled abdomen and muscled chest and shoulders on his bronzed frame. He was up now that the person in front of him had entered the huge mouth on the wall (see Virtual Vore for how this ride works).

 

The attendant at the Virtual Vore ride, Kara, stopped over while he continued undressing. Kara’s mane was platinum blond, although she had dark eyebrows (she being a natural brunette) and bore some resemblance to a young female Targaryen. She asked him for his paperwork and he informed her that he had signed the waiver at the entrance, so she could confirm this via her operator terminal. She thanked him and told him to go ahead and do the pre-rinse when he was ready and to put his clothes and belongings on the dumb waiter for his later retrieval.

BJ stripped off his shorts, his semi-hard package flopping out as he was going commando underneath. He quickly finished pulling off his socks, then stood in front of Cruella Juniper Lang stark naked, his clothing at his feet.

“Very impressive!”, she said, nodding as she observed him. “So, this ride gets you off, huh?”

“Nah. I know that lesser folks get off on it, but this ride just gets my engines warmed up”, he said with an arrogant tone, continuing “what gets me off? Well, that’s still to be decided. Up for a challenge, are we?”, he said, picking up his clothes into the same arm which held his phone.

“We are indeed”, Cruella laughed, continuing the incorrect pronoun usage. She added, “I have no reason to doubt you, but I’d like to get a taste and see if you’re as good as you look.”

She winked as she said this and BJ thought he saw her eyes turn red for an instant during her wink. His cock twitched for some odd reason. He blinked his eyes a couple times to clear them.

“If you want, I can hold these for you and meet you at the bottom”, she suggested.

“Sure thing”, he said, putting his phone into his shorts before handing all his clothes over to her. The back of Cruella’s hand brushed ‘accidentally’ against his cock as she took his clothes from him. BJ was surprised and somewhat slightly embarrassed to see his cock jump to attention. While not fully erect, it was jutting straight out.

“See ya below”, she giggled.

Rolling his eyes, BJ turned to the attendant, who noticed his condition.

“Looks like somebody’s excited to get vored?”, Kara teased him.

 

BJ just shook his head at her teasing dismissively. He had taken Kara’s womanhood on one occasion weeks back and, while she was an attractive young woman, he had moved past the conquest rather quickly. In fact, he barely remembered it. He also hadn’t wasted time greeting or speaking with her since.

 

The Virtual Vore tongue pushed out towards him.

“Go ahead and jump on”, Kara instructed, “time for your baptism.”

BJ gave her a look as he clambered onto the tongue. It was a strange thing to say. He wasn’t even religious.

--

 

In the kitchen, Jackie was taking a break from waitressing. The place was hopping this night and there were several shrinky bowls to choose from. As she peered into each bowl, she re-glossed her lips with her nude-colored lipstick. She liked to take her time on busy nights to see if she might recognize any of the shrinkies. This night, she recognized two, both two inchers – Rhett and Gendrik, both up them jumping up and down excitedly in their separate, unwilling bowls.

They certainly recognized her and both fought to gain her attention, believing they might be saved. They had both seen numerous shrinkies depart in packs of five, counted out by various servers. They had also seen an occasional server pick one up and swallow it down without a moment’s thought. Certainly, their fellow schoolmate would show them some empathy.

“Hmmm”, she pondered, “which one of you looks like you’d make a good snack tonight?”, she said aloud. They both looked so cute at their tiny height, their bodies completely naked unlike some of the others which wore their edible undies. She picked both of them up to look at them more closely, pinching them around their little waists to lift them.

“You..you weren’t serious, were you?”, said Rhett as he squirmed in her fingers.

“Yeah, you’re not really gonna eat us, right? I mean, you know me. Jackie, it’s me, Gendrik.” He thought perhaps she just didn’t recognize him at his tiny size.

“Yes, I really am gonna eat one of you. Just not sure which…”, her voice trailed off, looking back and forth between them as she held both up near to her face. She gave each a playful lick between their dangling legs.

“Mmmm”.

 

Rhett had an epiphany as he recovered from the lick. It had felt very nice. He came to the sudden realization that he was going to be eaten and there was no getting out of it. If he was to be eaten, he wanted it to be with someone he found attractive, and he found Jackie to be super hot.

“Um, Jackie, if you want to eat me…I…I’m alright with it.

Rhett was in Jackie’s 100-level business class, whereas Gendrik was in Jackie’s political science course. Rhett had flirted with her on occasion and was a frequent customer at the coffee shop on campus. But something about Gendrik always struck her fancy. While she found his arguments in class quite persuasive and she agreed with most of them, there was just something passionate about the way he talked. And she found him kinda hot, with his Dutch accent, he being a foreign exchange student. She had to have that passion, that energy, inside her, make it a part of her.

“Sorry Rhett”, she said, setting him back into his bowl, “but Gendrik looks too delicious tonight to pass up. Best of luck on who gets to eat you later.”

She brought Gendrik above her face, dangling him by his arms as his legs flailed below. Like a gymnast, as she moved him down, he swung his legs up, landing on her nose as his crotch straddled it.

Jackie pulled him back up, giggling, “that tickles. Stop that Gendrik. It’s time to gobble you up.”

“Please Jackie, you know this isn’t right”, he pleaded, “I am a person. You know I’m a man of conviction. I will get a job in politics and fight for your rights, women’s rights, and equality. I’m your ally…”

“Yada yada yada”, she said dismissively, cutting him off, “you’re my food. Now behave!”, she said, scolding him and dropping him onto her outstretched tongue. She slurped him into her mouth quickly, closing her lips behind his upper torso.

She could feel him squirm and fight within her mouth as she rolled him around. She loved it when they fought to survive.

Gendrik struggled with her tongue, clawing and wrestling with it as he quickly drained himself of energy. He was no match for her and her tongue rotated his body so that he was facing the opening to her esophagus. As he scrambled to right himself, the angle of her mouth suddenly changed and he felt himself slipping inexorably downward towards her throat.

 

“Gulp”.

 

“Yummy”, Jackie whispered, fingering herself under her skirt as the squirming continued, down her throat and now into her belly. She looked down at Rhett and winked.


Rhett looked onward, having observed the event. He was beside himself in grief, kicking himself for having gotten himself into this impossible situation.

--

 

BJ had just finished his ride on the Virtual Vore.

“How was it? Did it make you cum?”, asked Cruella as she handed BJ his clothes and phone.

“Nah. It feels pretty good though. I understand why it’s so popular and I also understand what it’s purpose is”, said BJ, putting on his shirt while he stood there bottomless.

“And what purpose is that?”, she said, playing dumb.

“Oh, it brings in younger guys. The more guys it brings in, the more get…eaten. For some who don’t intend to get eaten, it kinda puts them in the mood to be more open to suggestions, should a hot chick come along. You know how it works”, he said, pulling up his socks.

“Interesting take”, she admitted, “so, how come you ride it then?”

“I like how it feels”, he said, putting on his shorts, “and I also have an unusual level of self control. And, by the way, I tend to get my fair share of pussy as it is. You can probably see why that is for yourself.” BJ didn’t care that he sounded crude. He got the sense that his present company wasn’t offended. “That probably works to assist my mental strength. So, I don’t go throwing my life around just to get a little attention. I find guys that do pretty pathetic, honestly.”

“I’m glad. I want you to save all that cum for me. I wanna suck out every last drop of it from you.”

 

BJ didn’t need much more encouragement. “Let’s make it happen.” How could he refuse the young temptress.

--

 

As they wandered around the second floor ‘dining’ rooms, BJ grew impatient. They all seemed to be in use or about to be in use. The lines to the shrink booths seemed long and consistently re-stocked.

 

“No worries, my young mate”, said Cruella, “we can just take that big room over there”, she pointed to the Interrogation Room.

“Ah no, I’ve been in that room before. I have no intentions of going down your throat”, BJ said, defiantly.

“You need not worry about that. I promise you, I have no intentions of swallowing you”, she touched her throat, “the only place I want you is right here”, she gestured a hand towards her crotch.

BJ smiled, “Well alright. I’m glad we’re on the same page. But don’t we have to sign paperwork to get in there?”

“I think most of the time, people do, but how about we just skip that part of the process tonight? I can’t wait to get you stripped back down”, Cruella said, gripping his arm tightly, her nails digging in just enough to cause both a slight pain and to excite BJ. If she likes things rough, we can go there, he thought. What Cruella hadn’t said aloud was that she already had his signature on the waiver form from Wednesday and it was still in effect. All she need do now is somehow trick him into getting shrunk down so that the cameras in the room captured his assent.

--

 

The Interrogation Room

 

Cruella’s breasts were immaculate and bigger than he thought they would be. The nipples stood prominently erect, lewdly sticking out more than a half inch, their color a dark maroon. They matched her toenail polish.

Having both stripped down, it was Cruella who had taken to the restraint chair. BJ was only too happy to comply with her request. She was more beautiful than even he imagined, her body not only fit, but perfectly proportioned and well toned.

And her vulva. BJ couldn’t quite put words to it, but there was just something different about it. Yes, it was clean shaven and there was an elegant smoothness to her skin and it’s texture, but there was something more. An additional warmth, perhaps. No, there was more to it than that. Some additional allure – like a Pandora’s Box, something mysterious and powerful within. He could sense it, like it had it’s own aura.

And the scent was unlike any he had experienced before. It held him spellbound. And erect. BJ had never been harder in his entire sexual history, which was significant.


As she sat there, spread-eagle and waiting to be taken, BJ pulled a condom from his clothing which had turtled up in a pile in front of the chair, which was more like to a posh recliner, at least in the seated portion of it.

“You won’t need that. There’s nothing to worry about from me and I know you are perfectly healthy”, she said.

“How do you know that?”, he smiled, determining whether to ignore her request or not.

“I just…know. Just like I know you’ll want to really feel what it’s like to slide that nice thick cock into my flesh. There’s nothing that can replace the touch of flesh on flesh”, she persisted.

BJ shrugged and tossed the condom aside. “However you like it, babe.”

 

As he entered her, he let out a long sigh. It was unlike anything he had ever felt. There was a warmth to her, not too hot, but just right. And a density to her musculature. Unlike any girl or woman he had been with, he felt rings of fleshy tissue grasp his penis at multiple levels along the shaft as it retracted and lunged like an expert swordsman. Furthermore, it was extremely wet, with a viscosity that was thicker than what he had come to expect.

Cruella’s face watched his closely, monitoring the effects of her vagina on his porky intruder.

As he swiveled his hips, he changed the angle of his cock’s penetration with each thrust and grind.

This one’s pretty good, thought Cruella, who had gone through her share of male lovers in her hundreds of human years of existence. I will enjoy consuming this one’s soul. For her, the actual taste of a soul was weighted on how must lust her prey was feeling. And how much fear she could invoke. For the former,  the battle was already won. For the latter – well, there was plenty of time for that.

BJ’s vision became slightly blurred as his focus switched to the pleasure he was feeling in his cock and the slurry of liquid which ran the length of his penis, even onto his balls, making them tingle. It felt to him as though his penis was absorbing the liquid, making it thicker, more meaty and heavier. As his concentration ensued, it was almost as if his brain could not focus on multiple things at once and his vision continued to blur.

He felt her hands entwine his face, pulling it towards hers and suddenly, her luscious lips were pressed against his, her tongue wrestling with his, then sucking on it. It felt longer and stronger than he imagined it would, but it tasted like to that of strawberries. Then he felt the calves of her long legs push into his butt, pressing him manhood further into her. His motions turned more into grinding than pumping and swiveling. He felt the pointed tips of her breasts against his chest. A thought flickered through his mind quickly – wait a minute, I thought her hands and feet were restrained – and then it was gone again as he felt the soft warm putty that was her vagina squeeze up and down his erection, bunching up around the base of his shaft in a muscular ring and sucking. It was a firm tug, but with powerful effect.

“Guuuh…uhhhhh”, moaned BJ, shocked at his quick ejaculation. His body stiffened in ecstasy for several seconds as his juices spurted forth in short bursts, his cock retracting and firing like a Howitzer cannon. It went on and on and BJ was shocked at his lack of control. Fear entered into his mind that night for the first time. A wide grin formed on the face beneath him as she sensed the twinge of fear.

-- 

 

BJ’s vision came back to him and he was able to see once again the vixen below him. BJ had been proud of his sexual stamina, but he shuddered in surprise above the waif that had got him to cum so quickly. It dug sharply into his self-confidence. He gasped for air – he had never cum like that before. Beneath him, Cruella also seemed to be breathing heavily, her breasts heaving with each intake of air.

 

“How’d you like that?”, she asked him with a perky smile.

"That was great!”, he exclaimed, his head pressed into the soft but firm flesh of her medium-sized breasts. He turned, taking one of her extended dark nipples into his mouth and suckling on it and lightly chewing it with his teeth in a playful manner. He couldn’t believe it. It felt like she had indeed sucked all the cum out of him.

Here was the moment of truth. “I bet you’d like to stay in there forever”, she said, meaning her vagina. As if to prompt him, BJ felt a slight tug at the base of his cock.

“Uhhh…”, he grunted in agreement, “yeah. That would be awesome.”

Cruella smiled wickedly. She’d gotten the answer necessary for her to continue her plan. “Yeah? How about another round then, stud?”


BJ turned his head to look her in the eye. Was she serious? She arched an eyebrow and smirked, as if in challenge to him.

“Huh...”, BJ chuckled, “sure babe, just gimme a couple minutes to recover.”

“Oh, come on. You should be at the height of your sexual prowess. Don’t tell me that little pecker of yours isn’t ready for some more sugar.” Her words had the intended effect – BJ’s thoughts went from slight nervousness and fear to thoughts of being challenged on his manhood.

BJ tried to think of a quip or cute reply to garner some time. “Now, wait a minute. I just did all the work”, he argued.

“Oh ho”, she snorted, “I didn’t realize you considered me…work.”

“Wait a minute”, he said, not liking how she turned his phrase, “you know I didn’t mean that.”

“So, you’re saying, because you’re on top, that you did all the physical activity?”, she said, cocking her head slightly.

“Uh, yeah, I guess that’s what I’m saying”, he admitted, hoping he wouldn’t offend her.

“Well, tell ya what stud, how about if you untie my restraints and then you can get on bottom and let me do the work?”, she offered.

“Hmmm, I don’t know if that’s such a good idea”, he said, looking around. He didn’t want to be restrained and shrunken down like he had witnessed happen to his friend Jason just two nights prior.

As if she could read his mind, Cruella laughed and said, “If you’re worried about the restraints, we don’t have to use them.”

 

That was good enough for BJ. He withdrew his member from her with an audible pop. It was as if his dick didn’t want to release it’s sheath that it had grown so comfortable in.

As he began to undo her restraints, he said, “Hey…didn’t you…”

“What’s that?”, she said, arching an eyebrow.

“Oh…never mind”, he said as he finished undoing the last of the restraints. He could have swore he felt her arms and legs free earlier. It must have been his imagination.

Cruella forcefully, but slowly maneuvered BJ to sit down on the restraint chair, facing her. As he watched her, she took his semi-erect cock at it’s base and she squatted, preparing to sit on it. As she hovered over it, the cheeks of her butt parted, her other fingers splitting her own folds as her vagina descended slowly towards it. She dribbled some saliva, her aim perfect, onto the bulbous head of his cock, already a shade of purple due to it’s recent strains, making it flare instantly as if in anticipation of what was to come.

 

“Thank you for getting me lubricated”, Cruella said, looking down at him, and she meant it. For, in the workings of a succubus, a man’s sperm is the key to unlocking control to the rest of his body.

Slowly, she sunk his dick into her folds, not releasing her fingers from his base or her entrance until he was fully within her. Slowly, she began to pump down and up on him. As she did, he put his hands onto her waist to help guide her movements. It gave him a sense of temporary control.

The undulating liquids and tightness of her tunnel soon brought his penis back to it’s former glory and within moments, he was trying to thrust up into her to match her downward movements. But she discouraged this, softly saying, “no, let me do the work.”

BJ did as instructed, relaxing his legs and letting them splay slightly as Cruella continued her squatting on him. He moved his hands to gently take hold of her ass cheeks, not pressing down on them, but merely following them on their upward and downward paths.

As she straddled BJ, one hand now on his chest, Cruella moved her other hand behind her ass, stretching it below her cheeks. BJ felt her grab hold of his testicles. He sighed – he always loved a bit of ball play, but it seemed few women he’d been with had an inclination to initiate that.

Cruella felt the tightness of BJ’s sac. She always liked it when the skin on the scrotums of her young prey tightened up, becoming hardened in anticipation of an imminent sexual release. She gave it a light scratch with her finger nails. Then she gave his balls a gentle tug, resulting in a soft grunt from BJ. Lovely!, she thought.

His surprise at her fondling his balls was replaced by shock as she grasped his two orbs and pressed them into her vaginal cavity, it closing tightly behind on them. It almost felt that they had been sucked up into her.

What the?!, he thought, how could her pussy be loose enough for his whole scrotum to be fit and yet be tight enough that they wouldn’t come right back out? Not that he was complaining. It felt beyond great as her warmth and wetness massaged them. On the other hand, each of her downward movements lightly crushed his nuts momentarily as she hit bottom, so he was getting a touch of ballbusting with his sex. What the heck, no pain, no pleasure, he thought.

But perhaps he was premature in that line of thinking. For at that moment, Cruella began to really ramp up her grinding and BJ not only had to deal with getting racked on each bottoming out, but he felt her vagina, this magically tight, oozing tunnel, begin to stretch his penis. If felt to him like he was being elongated, like something had taken hold of his cock head and was pulling upwards into her in undulating rhythms.

As the frenzy of her riding ensued, BJ felt the suction of his genitals continue. It disturbed him, but this was instantly overruled by how truly awesome it felt. Once again, his eyes began to blur as all his focus centered on what was happening inside her. He didn’t realize it, but he was beginning to drool, and in ever-increasing fashion. He grunted in pleasure with each bottoming out, each time feeling the head of his penis reaching further up into her.

He didn’t quite understand it, but he felt a primal urge to reach as deep into her as he could, as if doing so would allow him to attain nirvana. As she bottomed out, he moved his pelvis upwards into her, efforting to push his cock out as far as possible, to extend it beyond even it’s physically allowable limitation.

Suddenly, he was through. Or the head of his cock was through, rather. It had pushed through the tight tunnel into a chamber beyond. It was a thrilling feeling, having attained somehow what he had sought and felt impossible.

Then the coils of her vaginal canal tightened around and tugged tightly up the whole length of his shaft in waves, starting as it’s base and moving out towards the head. When the wave reached the head, BJ felt a tug at both ends of his cock. With each grinding effort from Cruella, the tugs became stronger. BJ knew he couldn’t hold out much longer. In fact, he was going to cum again…NOW!

“Ughh…unnnhh…unhhh”, he half-groaned, half-grunted, as he spewed load after load into her. As he continued cumming, she grabbed his face, sucking his mouth and tongue and grasping his face with a vice grip. BJ felt his cum literally oozing from his cock. To him, it felt more akin to pissing than to pumping out ropes of cum. It wasn’t a series of actions, but rather one long continuing stream.

He struggled to breath as his fluids left him and as she wrestled with his mouth. He felt her tongue press something deep into his mouth to the base of his throat, than her hands left his temples and moved to massage his throat, making him swallow and forcing the mysterious thing down his throat, past his Adam’s apple and finally into his belly.

 

When he finally could breathe again, he found that his orgasm had also finally ended, his spent cock and somewhat mushy scrotum flopping out of her with a ‘ploop’, his penis continuing to dribble it’s watery substance.

BJ couldn’t quite see straight yet, but he gasped for breath, heavily taking in gulps of air as his abs flexed below the redheaded vixen on top of him. He heard a giggle from a short distance away. He couldn’t place where he’d heard it before, but he knew it did not come from the body of sinful flesh atop him.

It was a good thing for BJ’s psyche that his vision was blurred, or the sight of the female atop him would have shocked him to his core. A remarkable change had taken place on Cruella. The smaller of these were the small horns protruding from the sides of her head and the skinny tail whipping about. Of a more obvious nature were the reddish tint her skin had taken and the large bat-shaped wings which had unfolded behind her, the length of which steeped above her shoulders and dipped below her scrumptious rear.

 

“I hope you enjoyed that, you little slut of a man, because tonight is the last night you’ll ever have such feelings. No longer can you brag about all the pussy you’ve notched. No sir. Tonight, it’s the pussy’s turn to notch you.”

It was Megan’s voice. She had snuck in during the lovemaking session, handing the shrink tablet to Cruella, who waited for just the perfect moment to force it down BJ’s throat.

“How long before the boy shrinks?”, Cruella said.

“Any moment now”, answered Megan, looking at her phone to note the time. She would have to finagle the tapes produced by the camera to blot out some of the footage for the upcoming events. Megan was aware that her aunt Meghyn knew that she was into all forms of cruelty, but she knew that Meghyn was not aware that she’d enlisted the aid of a real live succubus, nor did Meghyn believe such creatures existed beyond the mythology of several stories she’d read.

 

BJ had listened silently to the two women, but was in no position to do much about it. He was completely spent physically. Fear was a powerful motivator, however, and as he realized he was going to shrink down, his survival instincts kicked into high gear. If he was to live another day, he would have to muster up all his remaining energy and make a bolt for the door. He was, after all, a prized athletic specimen and he still had stores of energy reserve that most men could only dream of.

With the shot of adrenalin provided by the girl’s discussion, BJ bucked upwards into Cruella using his powerful core muscles, putting his hands on her hips to try to throw her to the side.

BJ sorely underestimated the strength of the creature atop him and the quickness with which she moved. She had devoured many a soul through hundreds of years and had seen escape attempts of all varieties. BJ’s attempt was foreseen. She hugged him to her chest and pinned his legs with her thighs, awaiting the eventuality of the tablet to set in.

As BJ squirmed, sure enough, he felt a tickle which started in his abdomen and flowed outwards to all his extremities. As he shrunk, his torso slid down Cruella’s breasts and his legs retracted from beneath hers.

BJ screamed, “No. No. Nooooo!”, but his voice was muffled by her body. He continued slipping as he shrunk and soon was free of bodily contact, staggering about on the seat of the restraint chair. His eyes blinked, trying to regain focus. And he felt a twinge of nausea.

Slowly, his vision came back and he was amazed to be looking up along the curvature of red flesh to the smiling monster above. BJ’s heart raced. He had told himself he was too smart to fall prey to the ‘weaker’ sex. He wouldn’t fall for all their little seductions and innuendos and leave himself vulnerable. And yet, here he was, trapped like a fly in a spider’s net, completely at the mercy of 2 young women who he was now sure did not have his long-term interests in mind. How could he have been so stupid. He could kick himself. His thoughts were interrupted…

 

She pinched his little form and brought it up to her face, just above her cute button nose. BJ was sure this was it. Cruella sniffed him, sensing his fear through the aura he was giving off and in the look on his tiny face. She gave him a little lick up the length of his whole body. Cruella loved this part.

“Like most of my kind, I’m true to my word. I won’t swallow you down”, she said with a lilting voice and BJ’s heart felt a twinkle of hope that maybe he would get out of this yet.

“However, like all of my kind, you have to listen carefully to our words, for deceit is our currency”, she continued, lowering BJ beneath her thighs, “If you remember, I asked and you agreed that you would be willing to be in here forever.”

“Oh, god, please, no…”, he begged, now fully understanding the meaning of Megan’s earlier words.

Cruella cut him off, “It’s time to polish you off, little one”, she said, squatting over him.

 

Megan always liked to watch Cruella in action. As she observed from the side of the chair, the roughly four inch BJ was putting his hands up in a defensive posture to attempt to ward off the descending fleshy hole which he had so thoroughly enjoyed as a full-sized man just minutes earlier.  Just before she had completely lowered herself onto him, he felt a strong suction on his body and he was sucked up, inhaled into her canal.

 

To BJ, it was less like sliding into a moist fleshy tunnel and more like plunging into a tub of warm soft putty... putty that was alive and in motion. Her powerful vaginal muscles squeezed up all around BJ, pushing him upwards towards her cervix, or what he thought was her cervix, for above the vaginal canal of a succubus resides their real stomach, and this stomach is used to feed on the souls of their prey.

As the warm, extremely moist and tight canal massaged and moved him along, his cock betrayed him, rising once again to fulfill it’s duty.

 

As BJ was pushed towards the stomach, he felt something probing his anus. Just as he entered into the (for him) large organ, Cruella’s tail plunged into his rectum. He had never felt anything in there before, not even a girl’s finger and the sensation felt completely foreign to him. Not painful necessarily, but different.

As BJ tried to turn around to remove the thing pressing into his ass, he was taken from all sides by what appeared to him to be tentacles with sucking, gaping maws, looking like a version of her vagina. One grabbed onto each of his limbs and the largest one grasped onto his now fully erect package.

The tentacled maws sucked lightly on his hands and feet, acting mainly to hold him steady and in place. He felt the suction on each of his limbs, and each grew increasingly more powerful, though neither could be described as painful, whereas the main pressure was on his cock and it was pleasurable and it was pulled in to it’s hilt. It felt like lapping tongues, wriggling up and down his shaft. Another tentacle had twisted around his balls and was kissing and sucking and coiling around them, all at once. As the main tentacle moved and pumped him, the motion was like to someone performing a rope challenge with their arms, raising and lowering in a wave from it’s origin somewhere near the stomach lining.

The musculature bunched up around the base of his shaft into a powerful ring and sucked. He was receiving his final milking. His heart was beating very rapidly now and he fought hard to breathe deeply through his nose.

BJ’s mind began to get hazy. There was another strong suck. He tried his best to hold out, but hope was fading fast. He didn’t even think he had anything left in his balls to expel.

Then Cruella’s tail found it’s home, plunging into his prostrate and triggering the expected reaction from BJ. At the same time, the vaginal maw gave another suck, it’s mightiest yet, and…

Something in BJ’s mind suddenly dislodged from his physical form, not heavily at first, but enough for him to feel the difference, as if his essence was now partially existing in multiple realms at the same time. His mind began to wander. There was another slight tug and his essence hovered for a bit, floating as if suspended in zero gravity. There was an shiny ethereal, almost ghostly, quality to it.

As his cum was pumped out, BJ’s essence was drawn towards the gaping vagina encompassing his package. The substance of him began to unravel, unspooling and being drawn into the snug, pulsing warmth. BJ moaned and sighed with each fluttering and a small roar began to take root in his ear drums, it’s source undetectable by him.

The vagina contracted, pulling the substance of BJ deeper towards it. It enveloped him in comfortable, fleshy warmth, even as his body was being pulled taut in all directions. Above the roaring noise, the tentacles whispered to him that it was only a temporary discomfort, and that when he snapped, when they sucked in his wriggling remnants, it would be the greatest burst of relief of all.

The roaring noise grew in intensity. It was beginning to annoy him, but he could not deal with that now – he had other matters of extreme import. BJ did not realize the roaring sound was actually his soul screaming out in agony. Cruella heard it, as did Megan.

There was a final tug and the substance of BJ was sucked up into the vagina. His physical body dissipated like by the fog in the breeze, and was consumed by each of the pulling tentacles.

The glittering quality to his essence, his consciousness began to flicker. He felt himself being absorbed into her. BJ heard a huge sucking sound that escalated in volume. It took up all his conscious awareness and then, in a final eternal instant, he blinked out of existence.

--

 

From the outside, Megan had crouched down and observed the quivering in Cruella's crotch, placing a hand over and caressing the soft folds as she listened with her face pressed to Cruella's belly, listening to all the wonderful noises within. BJ’s soul had been utterly absorbed into Cruella. “Whoa!”, Megan exclaimed curtly when everything went silent.

“Ahhhhh”, sighed Cruella with a  satisfied smile, her eyes blood red, her hands resting on her tummy as her wings wafted behind her, “now THAT was a spicy meatball”.

 

The End