- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 11 of The Nibbler's Forbidden Adventures.

Image of Kate with shrunken Shane by openhighhat (DA).

The Nibbler's Forbidden Adventures: Ate by Kate

 

Kate was pleased to find Shane seated at a central table near a couple brick pillars that ran the length of the room up into the ceiling. He appeared to be sitting calmly, a pint-sized beverage at his reach.

 

“Hey Kate”, said Lindsay, as she saw Kate approaching the table.

“Lindsay, hey, you serving that table?”, she nodded towards Shane’s table.

“Yeah, but I wouldn’t waste your time on that one. I’ve been trying to make him a snack, but he insists on waiting for someone”, Lindsay responded.

“Oh, I have a good idea who he’s waiting for.”

“Ahhh, I see”, said Lindsay in understanding, “want something to drink?”

“Yeah, can you bring me out a nice merlot? Take your time though, I wanna talk with this one a bit, get to know my food a little, you know.”

Lindsay chuckled, then headed off towards the bar area.

 

Lindsay could hardly hold a grudge against Kate. After all, Kate had lent her assistance on Lindsay’s scheme to garner Quinn. Kate had coerced Officer Coil to pose as Detective Coil (see Dinner Dates chapter 9) to pressure the manager/owner of Forbidden Dish, Meghyn, in regards to the whereabouts of one Cameron, an acquaintance of the server Danielle, who also happened to be Lindsay’s best friend. Danielle had let slip to Lindsay that she had tricked Cameron into getting shrunk and eaten so that she could use his body mass to resize Quinn. Than, when Meghyn had gotten cold feet and had Quinn shrunk down and placed into the shrinkie bowl, with the goal of removing the evidence (Quinn), Lindsay had monitored the situation carefully and made sure she was able to gather and consume Quinn before anyone noticed. It was a bit personal to Lindsay, who was quite attracted to Quinn and harbored a secret crush towards him and jealousy towards Danielle for the several months following his regrowth to normal size after Danielle had told her. Having spent many a night over at Danielle's, she had tried to crack Quinn's attachment towards Danielle, but he had been unfailingly loyal towards her. Finally, she had been able to work out a plan with her roommate Kate to make Quinn her own - If not boyfriend, then simply as a part of her.

--

 

“Officer Sanders, wasn’t it?”, said Shane as Kate strode up to the table.

“Good memory. Kate..”, she said, putting out her hand to shake, “may I have a seat?”

“Certainly”, said Shane, shaking her hand politely. “You look even prettier out of uniform.”

“Why, thank you sir. I didn’t get your name”, she said, sitting down at a chair across from him.

“Shane”, he nodded, grinning.

 

“Uh, where’s the other boys?”, asked Kate with a brief look around.

“You must mean Pat and Dom. Hmmm, they went upstairs with our original server, Danielle.  She gave them some paperwork to sign to, as she put it, shrink them down and have some fun.”

“Really?”, said Kate, lifting an eyebrow, “and how long ago was that?”

“Oh”, he started, looking at his watch, “I guess it was about a half hour or so, give or take some minutes.”

Kate nodded.

“I wouldn’t worry about them though. They’re big boys. I’m sure they can take care of themselves. We can have our own fun while they’re away.”


They were big boys, Kate thought, a bemused look on her face as she eyed the naïve young man. She knew the boys were most likely being digested if they hadn’t already been slurried into nutrients. Thank goodness I got here in time to grab at least one of them. As her eyes focused over him, her thoughts continued, and at least he’s the most handsome of the trio, and the most confident.

 

“So, uh, what took you so long? I was about to take Lindsay up on her offer to join her upstairs. I told her that I was waiting for a special someone, but if she hadn’t arrived by the time Danielle came back to relieve her, I would accept her offer.”

Lindsay stopped by for a moment to set a glass of wine down in front of Kate.

“Thanks Linz”, Kate said, adding, “you could certainly do worse. Lindsay’s my roommate.”

“Is she really? Well, she’s quite the looker, but lets just say I have a thing for powerful, authoritative women that know what they want.”

“Quite the charmer, aren’t you?”, she said, looking over her glass as she took a sip of her wine. “As for what took me so long, lets just say I was clocking out at the wrong time. An emergency came up – my boss asked me to respond to a situation. I felt I couldn’t refuse.” She didn’t go into further details – she was the last one from her shift to clock out when a nearby domestic disturbance was called in. Had she not taken the time to talk to the boys in the lot, she wouldn’t have been the only nearby officer for the chief to ask. But, sometimes, bad luck turns into other opportunities, she thought. She had rectified the situation relatively quickly, than quickly drove home to freshen up with a rinsing shower and fresh clothes, those being a tight-fitting t-shirt, some jeans and her cowboy boots. “I’m happy to see you’re still here.”

“Thanks. We ran an errand as well. We only beat you here by about 45 minutes”, he said. The guys had stopped at a CVS store for some mints and condoms, and the line had moved slowly.

“What’re you drinkin’ there?”, Kate asked, noting the yellow liquid.

“A recommendation from Lindsay. She calls it Confidence”, he laughed lightly. “Not sure why she felt I needed it, but it tastes pretty good. It’s my second one.”

“Yeah, they’re pretty good”, agreed Kate, “but I like the red variety better.”

“You mean they have different types?”, Shane said. When she nodded, he asked what the difference was.

“Not sure”, she lied, “I just know that everyone tells me the red ones are tastier. I must say, though, that most of the time, people drink Confidence in shots – hence the name, Confidence Shots”, she looked at his pint glass, which was less than half full. And this is his second one. It’s a small miracle he held out against Lindsay’s persuasions. “Why don’t you go ahead and finish that one up and I’ll order you a red one and you can compare?”

“You got yourself a deal”, he said, lifting up his glass to take another large drink. “How about we get grab a bite? I hate to drink too much on an empty stomach.”

“You go ahead”, she said, moving the regular menu towards him and settling her hands over the alternative menu, “I’ll grab a bite in a little while. Although”, she considered, “maybe I’ll have a little appetizer to tide me over until I’m ready for my meal. I recommend you eat lightly as well, if we’re going to have some fun later.”


Shane got the message and agreed.  After a couple minutes, he was ready to order.  Kate waived Lindsay over.

“You all ready to order?”, she asked sweetly, giving both a professional smile.

Shane did go light on the food, ordering a simple BLT. Kate ordered some shrimp with the house cocktail sauce. “Can we get Shane here a pint of the red Confidence?”, she added.

“Sure thing. Be right back in a jiffy”, Lindsay said, giving Kate a smirk. She knew that after another pint of Confidence, especially the ‘cocky’ Confidence variety, his mind would be like silly putty in her hands.

--

 

Kate learned quite a bit about Shane over the course of the next half hour. Besides finding his tanned skin and blond locks attractive, she liked his athletic build. But it was his deeply blue eyes she found she could melt into. She found that he was a tennis player for Indiana University, that he was the youngest sibling from a large family, and that he had ambitions of being a high-priced personal trainer for the nation’s top athletes should he himself fail to make it big. Thus his emphasis on business management as well as physical fitness courses.

Shane had wanted to find out more about Kate, but she held control of the conversation and kept him on his toes answering his questions.

 

Finally, he was able to get a word in, “Do people really get shrunk? Is that even, like, possible?”, he asked as he watched her eat.

“They sure do. It’s what this place specializes in. Only place in the whole world, as far as I know”, she replied.

She was taking her time eating the shrimp. As they talked and ate, he became strangely aware of how sexy her mouth was as she nibbled her food.

Kate took notice of how he was watching her.

“I bet you wish you it was your body in place of one of these shrimp”, she teased, as she dipped it in cocktail sauce and brought it up to her pursed lips, sucking on it seductively slow with her fingers holding one end of it, her tongue visible as she tasted it and swirled it, then she came down with her pearly white teeth, pulling away the flesh and using her salacious tongue to take it down.

“Uh, what?”, he said, realizing that his mind had been drifting while he was watching her. He felt slightly off, though he could not place exactly how or why. He was lacking a mental sharpness. But somehow, he didn’t really mind, as long as it didn’t bother Kate, and she didn’t seem concerned in the least.

She smiled at him, as if she could read his thoughts, then said, “You could be, you know.”

“Sorry? Could be what?”, he said, trying to regain some lucidity.

“You could be like these shrimp”, she said, then seductively took another shrimp in hand, dipping it in cocktail sauce, and sucked tenderly on the end before nibbling the flesh away gently. “If you agree to be shrunk down, this could be your body sliding in and out of my moist, warm mouth. It would be…heavenly.”


Against his better judgement, Shane let slip, “yes, I think it would.”

“That’s great Shane. You won’t regret it, I promise. I’ll just have Lindsay bring us out the waiver and, after you finish your drink, we can go up to the shrink room.”

“I don’t understand. Why do I need to sign anything? Why did Pat and Dom need to sign a document”, he asked, a twinge of suspicion still gallantly clinging to his psyche. He still doubted very much that a person could be actually be shrunk down and a part of him thought this was just a clever effort by the police lady to get him upstairs in a less-than-conspicuous fashion.

“It’s part of the contract”, she said matter-of-factly, “You have to agree to be shrunk down. It’s considered a service to perform and is actually quite expensive to utilize the technology. You don’t have to worry about that though – I’ll be happy to take care of that fee. I get a bit of a discount here, since Lindsay’s my roommate.”

--

 

“Here you go sweetie”, said Lindsay, laying the legal waiver and a pen in front of him. “You two lovebirds have a good time.”

Shane gave a cursory read to the document, not spending too much time reading it over, as Kate finished her last shrimp. Half of his attention was diverted towards her.

Minutes later, after Kate had polished off her last shrimp and taken a mint for her breath, they went to the shrink booth. Shane was remarkably well mannered and respectful, holding Kate’s hands, but not groping her in any way. She found it quite endearing.


They passed Danielle on the way.

“Hi Dani”, said Kate, as they walked by her. “How were the boys?”

“Oh, them”, said Danielle, frowning, “well, they changed their minds about…dinner. Last I saw, they were standing around in the kitchen. That’s where I’m headed now. Not sure if they’re still in there.”

“If you see them, please tell them I’m going upstairs with Kate”, Shane implored her kindly, smiling.

“Of course, sweetie. Now have fun”, Danielle said, walking away towards the kitchen.

 

As Shane neared the shrink booth, Kate told him that once inside, he could go ahead and remove his clothes. “Here”, she said, handling him a pair of stretchy red briefs, “go ahead and put these on – they’re edible.”

“Kinky!”, he exclaimed, “I like it. Are you going to bite them off me?”, he asked with an excited laugh.

“Not…exactly”, she replied, mischievously, “let’s just say, by the end of the night, they’ll have melted off you.”

 

The shrink room operator rolled her eyes upon hearing that, but offered no comment.

“Oooh. That sounds yummy”, he said. “What do you want me to do with my clothes?”

“Just leave them near the side on the floor. We’ll gather them after”, Kate said dryly.


After Shane went inside, the operator went through her normal spiel: “Now, this is VERY important, this is your LAST chance to back out. If you change your mind right now, you can walk out of the restaurant. Once I push this button, there's no going back."

Shane pondered the comment as he took off his shorts. Geez, she makes it sound so formal. What a nerd. All we’re gonna do is fool around, he thought to himself. Soon, he was completely naked and hopping on one leg as he put on the stretchy underwear. His thoughts turned to it as he made sure to keep his balance. Sheesh, edible underwear for guys. What will they come up with next?

“Sir?”, the operator said.

“Oh, sure, that’s fine. Er…I’m ready.”

“Size?”, the operator said lightly to Kate.

“Better make him…ah…how about 2 and half inches?”, Kate answered, thoughtfully.

The operator nodded, updated her settings, and pressed the button.

--

 

Elsewhere in Forbidden Dish, in the Interrogation Room

 

“Please, give him to me. The next one will be yours, I promise.”

Dutifully, the very young-looking redhead handed the 2 inch tall nude figure over to Megan.


Kenny did not remember how he had gotten there. He remembered agreeing to meet with Megan at the foyer lounge area at Forbidden Dish (after his last visit, where his best friend Aiden had gotten shrunk and eaten by Lindsay following his ride on the Virtual Vore), he had made it known to those he knew that he would never set foot again within the confines of the restaurant proper or either of the upstairs levels. He simply didn’t trust the staff or his own weaknesses, being a vorephile. He had seen Megan and a beautiful young redheaded girl and approached the two and the next thing he remembered, he was shrunk down to his present size and in the redhead’s palm. Now, he had been handed over to Megan, whom he knew to have a cruel streak.

Kenny didn’t realize that Megan held him accountable for the previous night’s failure to seize BJ. After all, he had done his part in ensuring his friend showed as expected. But it was a character flaw of Megan’s that she needed to find a scapegoat when things didn’t go according to plan.

 

“I want you to text BJ and tell him that you’re coming to Forbidden Dish tomorrow night. Tell him you’re going to do the Virtual Vore and for him to meet you there.” She placed Kenny’s phone on the table and held him over it, so that he could touch it with his tiny hands.

“B…but, BJ doesn’t like to come to the Dish on weekends. He..he doesn’t like it when it’s too b..busy”, Kenny stammered, nervously.

“Do it!”

 

Kenny tapped the message app open and slowly typed in a message. When he had finished, he looked back over his shoulder and indicated he was done. Megan pulled him away from the phone and bent down to read it. Content with message, she clicked the send button.

“Good. Now that that’s done, it’s time to deal with another of my problems”, Megan said, lifting the tiny teen over her face, peering up between his legs as she held him pinched between her thumb and index finger.

“Er…what’s that?”, he said, trying to catch his breath. Though she had not meant to hold him tightly, her fingers were, in fact, constricting his breathing. His arms lay on her thumb and forefinger, trying to prop himself up to alleviate his discomfort as his legs dangled freely below.

Kenny didn’t receive an audible reply from her. Instead, he arched his head backward, screaming at the immense pain he was suddenly enduring.

Megan had used her sharp fingernail to bisect the middle of his scrotum and up into his abdomen, releasing their contents as well as his entrails into her open mouth below.

After several seconds, Kenny’s tiny body went limp, his head resting on Megan’s holding thumb. She dropped the now near-bloodless little form into her waiting mouth, chewing it into a bloody paste and swallowing it down.

“That was…juicy”, she declared with a smirk. “Tomorrow night, you shall have yours.” The redhead nodded.

Megan Jones had done some awful things in her life, not the least of which was getting her then young boyfriend Aiden to start visiting Forbidden Dish. Upset that he had taken a liking to some other girl, she knew once he started going to Forbidden Dish that it was only a matter of time before he ended in some girl's belly, a tiny nude boy digested into nutrients. But this? This was dealing with someone's soul. For Cruella Lang was a succubus. She didn't just suck out men's cum and digest their bodies, she sucked out their very soul as well and incorporated their life energy into her powers.

A smile formed on Cruella’s face, widening into one of wickedness as she anticipated her future prey.

--

 

Inside the ‘dining’ room, Shane was having second thoughts. Kate had done as she promised and given him a ‘full body lick’, as she called it. She had gently moved him about within her mouth, twirling his body about with her tongue. His edible underwear had long since dissipated.

At first, it was a bit of a wrestling match between him and her tongue, with him fighting to keep his balance and play within her mouth on his terms. After some time, he had become exhausted and given in to her designs. She had eventually gotten him to mount her curled tongue, his butt facing her throat as his upper torso strayed out of her mouth, his hands holding onto her lower lip. His riding resembled a cowboy on a bucking bronco.

He giggled after she had forced him to cum while in that position.

Kate enjoyed playing with this one, for she found his physique impressive. Shane had squat, muscular legs and was well muscled all over, though definitely a bit leaner up top. She really liked his prodigious and well-formed package, tiny now, but large in proportion to his little body.

 

“Ahh…ahh”, he panted, shifting his body around so that he could look up past her nose towards her eyes. Now that he’d had his fun, his survival instincts began to flicker to life, though still depressed somewhat due to the large quantity of Confidence he’d drunk. As he breathed deeply, he took in the sweet scent of her perfume. At this size, it was intoxicating.

“Kate – that was fun. When can we do this again? We’re planning to come back this way after we see San Fran.”

Letting him lay on her tongue, her cheeks formed dimples. This one’s so naïve and adorable, I almost resent eating him, she thought.

“Shane, Shane – I’m afraid there will be no trip to northern California for you.”

“What? Why not?”, he asked, confused as well as tired.

“Because. I’m gonna eat you now.”


Shane thought about it for a moment, then said, “But Kate. You can’t eat me. The other guys – my buddies – they’re depending on me. I’m kinda the leader of our group and it’s my SUV we drove up in.”

Her laugh reverberated on his ears and his whole body shook.

“Oh Shane – don’t worry about them. They’ve certainly already been eaten and digested by now.”

A shocked look came over his face as he realized what she was saying was most likely true. A thought formed in his little mind.

“Yes. I guess you’re probably right. Hmmm. Listen, can’t we just go back to your place and continue our fun? Maybe I can reciprocate the feelings you gave me? After all, I’ve always been quite the swimmer and I do rock climbing as a hobby”, he said, looking up at her hopefully.

She chuckled in amusement at his request. It was a valiant effort on his part and she found it commendable even as her stomach growled.

“Sorry, that’s not how I play”, Kate said, adding, “you see – I’m really not into men as lovers. It’s one of the reasons I live with Lindsay. She has a way of scratching that itch that a small man such as yourself just couldn’t reach, even if you knew where to look. Not that I don’t find men attractive, which I most certainly do, and I find you very attractive. It’s just, when it comes to men, I prefer to devour them. It’s a bit of a power thing.” Kate literally purred the last couple thoughts as she said them. She upended him and dangled him upside down over her face.


“Can…can I think about it for a while?”, Shane asked, noting that his member had begun to twitch back to life as she talked and breathed warmly above it.

“Fraid there’s nothing to think about, Shane. It’s either be devoured by me or be put into a dish queue and given to some random girl to be eaten. Either way, you’re some female’s supper tonight. I can atleast make it very enjoyable for you. Wanna go for round two?”

Shane thought for a couple moments, than clenched and unclenched his jaw in deliberation. He had always been one to make the best of a bad situation.

Finally, he smiled up at her and squeaked, “Yesss!”

--

 

It was some minutes later when Kate had made her way back to her table.

Lindsay came by. “So, how was your meal?”

“Great.  Shane was a real sweetie. A real squirmer. He tasted a bit like…bacon.”


*** 

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter