- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 10 of The Nibbler's Forbidden Adventures

The Nibbler's Forbidden Adventures: The Policewoman and the Good Shrink


Thursday 6pm, Entrance to Forbidden Dish

 

“Ms. Sanders!”, said Rachael, the hostess, with mild surprise, “how are you this evening?” It wasn’t like Kate to come in on back-to-back days. Generally, it was unusual to see her more than once a month inside Forbidden Dish. But, as she was Lindsay’s roommate, she was well known to the staff.

“I’m doing just fine Rachael, thanks. Listen, I’m in a bit of a rush. Did a group of three young men come in recently?”

“Ah, yes, I think they took a table in the restaurant. Danielle and Lindsay and Kim are serving tonight.”

“Great”, she said sarcastically, “even more reason to rush.”

“Here’s your blue bracelet, per usual?”, Rachael asked, handing the small blue glow-in-the-dark circlet to Kate.

--

 

Two hours earlier.

 

Shane had a thing for women in uniforms. As he waited outside in his vehicle, he observed the leggy brunette park her patrol car.  He was at the town center waiting for his college roommates – they were inside the building inquiring for information and he expected them to return shortly. As it turned out, the police station was nearby.

 

“Miss. Oh Miss…police lady…”, he hailed her from his Suburban.

Patrolwoman Sanders wasn’t used to being hailed by civilians, at least not when it wasn’t at a location she had been called  or assigned to. She had just finished up her rounds for the day and was near to wrapping up her day and looking forward to a nice relaxing quiet evening.

“Uh…yes, can I help you”, she offered politely, taking off her sunglasses and focusing her attention on the young man who was about fifteen feet away, in the front seat of the dark Suburban.

“I hate to bother you, but my buddies are inside gathering information. You see, we’re not from around here. We’re on a summer road trip, all the way from Indiana”, he began.

 

Kate nodded her understanding, urging him to continue. At about this time, Shane’s two friends, Patrick and Dominick had exited the town center and lingered by the vehicle.

“We were planning on staying in town for the night and also for a good place to grab a bite to eat”, Shane continued, “and I figured that an young attractive officer like yourself might be able to point us in the right direction.” He had a bad habit of sneaking in a compliment whenever he could during casual conversation.

“Haha…I see”, Kate said, eyeing up the two youths who were entering the vehicle as well as the driver, “and are you always so forward with police officers?”

“Only the pretty ones”, he quipped.

Kate chuckled, “You don’t quit.”

“No ma’am”, he said, smiling.

“Ha, oh, well, lemme see. I know a great place for a bite to eat. You heard of Forbidden Dish?”, Kate asked, shielding one eye from the sunlight as she squinted at them with the other.

“I have not”, Shane replied, then swiveling his head around towards the others, “either of you heard of it?” They nodded their heads no.

“Forbidden Dish?”, Patrick spoke up from the passenger seat, “that sounds…interesting.”

“Yeah, what do they serve there?”, Dominick chimed in from the rear seat.

You! You get served there”, said Kate, knowing that they wouldn’t get the double meaning, “but if any of you are picky eaters, you have nothing to worry about. They have practically everything there and it’s all good. It’s a bit on the expensive side though…’ she let her voice trail off.

“No worries on that front”, said Shane, “if the food’s good and the ambiance is good, we’re in.”

“Ah, good. Tell ya what – I’ll be getting off here shortly. I’m feeling a bit hungry myself”, she said, biting her lower lip and letting her tongue linger on it, “I can point you all to the Dish and maybe meet up with you in a little while…”

 “That sounds great”, said Shane, continuing, “you wouldn’t happen to have any more pretty colleagues that would join us, would you”, he said, nodding towards his two friends.

“Sorry, that I don’t. However, I have friends inside the Dish. I’m sure they’ll be more than happy to see you. They tend to like young…studs that visit. I’m sure the hospitality won’t leave you wanting.”

“Sounds like you got yourself a dinner partner”, said Shane, smiling. He hadn’t expected the conversation to go this well, but he was willing to let it run it’s course if he could see light at the end of the tunnel.

Kate gave the boys directions to Forbidden Dish, then told them, “And don’t worry about a place to stay for the night. We can…ah…discuss that at the restaurant.” She gave them a wink.


“Oh, man. I’m loving this trip more and more every day”, said Patrick, “we’re getting laid tonight, fo sho!”, he exclaimed, the 3 guys high-fiving each other as they drove away.

--

 

elsewhere in Forbidden Dish:

 

There came a light knock at Meghyn’s office door.

With a sigh, she put her intended snack back into the tall dish alongside the other tiny boy, then put a lid over the dish, the lid having small punctures in it to allow air into and out of the dish.

Opening the door, Meghyn was met with a voluptuous brunette wearing thick-rimmed glasses, her hair folded neatly into a braided bun at the back of her head. Taking a step back, she observed the woman wore a tight-fitting red turtleneck blouse that showed off her buxom figure. She had on a black pencil skirt with black leggings, leading down from the well-toned legs to a pair of wedge heels that highlighted a pair of small, cute feet. The toes displayed a perfect pedicure, with glossy red nail polish to match the color of her blouse. Though she hadn’t seen her in years, Meghyn recognized the woman instantly and a bright smile formed.


“Maddie! It’s been a long time. It’s wonderful to see you”, Meghyn addressed her friend from back in her college days.

“It’s Dr. Cooper now”, the woman said proudly, “though I still go by Maddie, atleast with you”, she said, giving Meghyn a warm hug.

“Well, do come in. Come in”, Meghyn said, backing away and gesturing Madeline Cooper towards one of the two chairs in front of her desk. Madeline nodded, stepping into the room as Meghyn gently closed the door behind her.

--

 

The two had roomed together from junior year on while at Princeton University after meeting at a random party during their sophomore years. Meghyn had since gotten her doctorates in chemistry and  physics and spent her first years out of school in a special section of the military. Madeline Cooper, on the other hand, got her doctorate in psychology, with minor degrees in physiology and sociology. She had gone into practice around the time that Meghyn had gotten her discharge.

Meghyn and Madeline had shared an interest in young men, both having an exceptionally strong libido and kinky side, perhaps an outlet or side effect of their creativity. Their relationship during school years had been pretty strong, but the two had their moments of coldness towards each other, occasionally due to their attentions wandering to the same male. This had brought about a competitive angle. While cordial towards each other right up until the end, the two had simply wished each other well upon graduation.

This was the first time the two had seen or communicated since then.

--

 

“My, my, a doctor huh? So you’ve got your own practice now, eh?”, Meghyn inquired, raising an eyebrow as she looked down at Madeline. Neither woman was short by female standards, but Meghyn stood a couple inches taller.

“Yes Meg, I started my practice a some years back. It was just a small office just off campus near Indiana University”, Madeline responded.

“Still keeping an eye out for the young studs, I see”, teased Meghyn.

Madeline grinned sheepishly, “You know me too well.”

“Hmmm, what brings you around these parts, I wonder?”

“Just moved my practice into the area. Got a much bigger office now. More potential clients out here. The weather’s lovely. I love it. And, again, not far from university”, she laughed lightly.

Meghyn nodded.  The two spent the next hour catching up. Meghyn teased Madeline about her curvaceous figure. Since college, she had certainly put on some pounds around her hips, waistline and especially her breasts. Madeline said she had yet to receive any complaints. Finally, talk got around to the special cuisine at Forbidden Dish.

 

“…so, when I heard about Forbidden Dish, I looked into it. I couldn’t believe that the technology actually existed. Then, when I saw your name as the manager, I made up my mind, I just had to come over for a look-see.

“Have you had a chance to partake in any of our…delicacies?”, Meghyn said, arching an eyebrow.

“Actually, no. In fact, I haven’t even seen a shrunken person yet.”

“Haha, well I can remedy that. I was just about to have a snack when you stopped by. I’ve got a couple left right over here”, Meghyn said, moving a picture on her desk aside and revealing the dish with two tiny nude men. They looked to be around two inches tall.

“Oh wow, so those are really two boys that got shrunk down? My goodness, how did you capture them?”, Madeline asked.

“Captured?! Ha, no, these fine young gentlemen volunteered to be shrunk down”, Meghyn said indignantly.

“Really?”, said Madeline, stunned. “And why on earth would they do that?”

“Let’s ask them”, Meghyn said, opening the top of the dish and plucking both of the tiny nude men out. “Here, you can have this one. He’s missing a bit…down there.” She handed one of the tiny men to Madeline, who cupped him gently between her two hands as though he was a precious item to be safeguarded.

 

“So, little guy, what’s your name?”, said Meghyn to the tiny man standing on her palm.

“Pa…Patrick. My friends call me Pat”, said the tiny shivering man, who could be no older than his early twenties.

Meghyn pinched the boy at his waist with her other hand and brought him up near her face. “And Patrick, just why did you volunteer to be shrunk and eaten?”, Meghyn asked. Madeline was entranced, observing the interaction.

“Ah, you see, I wanted to be shrunk down, but…”, tiny Patrick stammered, “I…I didn’t really want…”

Meghyn interrupted him, “And I’m here to grant your wish”, she said, dropping the tiny boy into her mouth. She swirled him about for several seconds. Moving him to the side of her cheek, she declared, “ees wally chasty”, then tipped her head back and gulped him down in one hard swallow.


Madeline watched the small lump travel down Meghyn’s throat, disappearing once it got below her collarbone. Meghyn let out an “ahhhh” as she opened her mouth wide, then smiled and said, “See. All gone.”

“Omigosh, Meg. You’re such a…man-eater”, exclaimed Madeline.

“Look who’s talking”, laughed Meghyn, than nodded to Madeline’s hands, “So, you wanna try yours?”

 

Madeline smiled, opening up her hands to observe her little tiny.

“Awww, he’s so tiny and cute and…huh?”, Madeline started, seeing that the tiny man was missing a lower appendage. In fact, there wasn’t even a nub remaining, just a tiny red spot. She brought the tiny man closer to her face so that she could focus more clearly at him. “My god. Dominick, is that you?”

“Dr. Cooper. Please save me…”, the little man began.

“Wait! You, uh, know this little man?”, asked Meghyn, incredulous.

“Indeed I do. It’s amazing. He was one of my clients back in Indiana.”

“Really? What’s wrong with him? What happened to his cock?”, Meghyn asked.


“Dominick was one of my clients”, Madeline began, “He had been depressed due to his loss of equipment. Apparently, his adolescence was consumed with masturbatory behavior and, because he lived with his sister and single mother, they had no empathy for their ‘perverted’ son and brother and had him VESPAH’d.

“VESPAH’d?”, asked Meghyn, a confused look on her face.

“Yes. VESPAH stands for Vortex Extracted Semen and Penis Automatic Harvester. It is an attachment, not unlike a penis pumper that you see in common sex stores today, that detects arousal and forces the wearer to ejaculate. This occurs until the wearer’s sperm count lessens to a certain degree, whereupon the penis is harvested. It generally takes a few months before the harvest kicks in. Some VESPAH models even take the scrotum too, but Dominick had the standard package, I believe.” She gently cupped his sac with her pinky.

“Whoa! I’ve never heard of that before. It sounds so…sexually cruel”, said Meghyn, a curious expression turning into a smirk.

“It is”, Madeline agreed. “I would never prescribe it for any male. Needless to say, the boy was so embarrassed and depressed when he came to me and yet his sex drive remained, owed to those two little orbs and the remaining scrotal attachment. I advised him there was more to life than intercourse and that there were more than enough ways to please a woman that he could still perform. In fact”, she turned her attention to the tiny man, “are you and your friends on your road trip right now?”


Dominick nodded. This is so random, he thought.

 

“You see, the boy has taken my advice. I told him he should get out and see the world. As you know Meg, this world is always coming up with new surprises.”

Meghyn winked at her.

“I’m so pleased you took my advice Dominick. Now, how about I show you one fan-tastic way in which you can please a woman”, Madeline whispered to him, giving him a warm smile.

“Uh, sure…?”, he said, but it almost sounded like a question. If there was one person who could get him out of this mess, it was Dr. Cooper. He had gone to many sessions with her over a period of years and trusted her implicitly. Her advice had never failed to-date. He also found her very attractive. He assumed that she meant to hide him away in her blouse or underwear.

Instead, she lifted him up and dangled him above her plump scarlet lips. He was facing Meghyn, but turned to look back at Madeline’s beautiful face, with high cheekbones. Her tongue snaked out from between her lips and wrapped around the tiny boy’s legs, pulling him into her mouth.

“Dr. Cooper…er…Miss Cooper…?”, said Dominick with nervous apprehension.

“ike dis?”, she said, looking at Meghyn.


Meghyn nodded her head in the affirmative.

 

Madeline slurped the boy in, angling her head such that gravity moved the boy towards the back of her mouth.

Pressure from her tongue caused Dominick to somersault so that he was facing the opening to her esophagus. He was covered in her saliva and the heat within her mouth was intense.

Surely, she wouldn’t…

“Gluck”, “Gulp”

 

 “Haha. I can’t believe you just ate one of your clients.”

“Ex-client”, Madeline corrected her. “Oooh, that was great. I had no idea they were so tasty”, she cooed, licking her fingertips, “And I can feel him squirming right now, in my stomach. How exciting”, she continued, rubbing her belly.

--

 

They continued to talk and reminisce into the night. Madeline had commended her on her technological breakthrough and inquired as to whether there was a portable version of the technology.

“As it happens, I do own a small collection of pills which could do the trick. They’re not fully developed as of yet and seem to have variable shrink size allocations. It will take several to shrink a person down to a small enough size, so I’d recommend mixing it in with the person’s drink. No one outside of my niece knows these exist, however, and I don’t want this knowledge getting out, or it could jeopardize my business, you understand.”

“Yes. I do see how that could. Would you mind allowing me to experiment with them?”, Madeline asked, adding, “ I would keep their use strictly confidential, of course, and report back to you on my findings. In the unlikely event someone finds out and asks about them, I’ll just say they’re part of an experimental drug to help men with height issues.”

Meghyn’s chin was in her jaw as she contemplated Madeline’s words when there came a light knock on the door and it opened, a pretty and young brown-haired woman peeking her head in. The woman took notice of Madeline and gave her a polite smile, but her attention was for the woman behind the desk.

 

“Sorry to bother you Aunt Meg, but I need your help with something”, the woman said, frustration evident in her tone.

“Maddie, please meet my niece Megan Jones.”

 

***  

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter