- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

These chapters focus on Danielle, the most reluctant of our cannibal servers.

Beginning of my rewrite version of Save the Day, Dinner Dates episode 7 from girlfood.

Images of Rachael by jmark1966 on DA.

Dinner Dates Episode 7 - Save the Day (Rachael)

 

The tiny man looked on from where he watched on the stainless steel kitchen table, his diminutive form, a blurry reflection of his body in the silver metal beneath his feet. A light breeze emanating from an AC vent in the ceiling far away, tugged at him. At his minuscule stature the breeze pushed the little man with noticeable force. It was like a thousand cold fingers pulling across his skin, raising goose bumps and inciting involuntarily shuddering. It was startling to discover that an air vent could have such a drastic effect on him now. Despite his acute awareness of the AC unit and how damn cold it was, the draft was all but imperceptible to the normal sized human in the room, who was distracted with her cell phone.

 

The tiny man’s teeth began to chatter. He wrapped himself in his own arms in a vain attempt to retain what little body heat he could. There was little else he could do, save wait for the giantess to finish her phone call.

Granted, she wasn’t really a giantess. She was normal sized. He had paid to be shrunk down and swallowed alive by a pretty woman, the waitress named Danielle.

 

Danielle had shrunk him down as agreed. But when she had been about to eat him, he had a last moment of panic and begged to be spared. She had looked a bit disappointed at this but had immediately honored his request not to be eaten. Instead, she had taken him to the back of the restaurant and placed him in a jar containing other shrunken men, most of them completely naked. They had all been cleaned off, rather roughly in the tiny men’s opinion, and not a few of them were left with skin rubbed rather raw. But they had ended up in the desired place; a container for shrunken men who had reconsidered becoming someone’s dinner. There they would stay until the shrinking machines weren’t so busy.


One man had been in the bowl for a couple hours and had demanded an explanation from Danielle concerning why it was taking so long to wait to be regrown. Danielle had explained that people being shrunk were given first priority; it was how the restaurant made its money after all. Once things quieted down and the shrink machines had less of a line, she assured them that they would be taken back to the shrinking booth and enlarged to their former size. Another of the men began to protest that there hadn’t been much of a line when he had been shrunk, but Danielle was already walking away.

 

With no one listening the man fell silent.

Fortunately, waitresses returned to them regularly to gather groups of men as the shrinking booths became available to regrow them. People had been taken in dribs and drabs. One of the waitresses would come every now and again and count out a few people. Then she would whisk them away to be unshrunk. It was also not uncommon to have a waitress deposit several newly shrunken men into the bowl to wait for their turn to be regrown.

The giantesses themselves were beautiful. It was as if the staff had all been handpicked to be remarkably easy on the eyes, which in fact they had been. Their beauty was such that a few tiny men even reconsidered their choice to be eaten. They had called to a waitress to tell her of their change of heart. They were always promptly scooped up and taken away without another word. With a hungry clientele, there was obviously a high demand for the tiny men. One of the servers, a pretty woman named Kim, had even eaten one of the reformed shrunken men in front of the rest of them.

Everyone had enjoyed watching that. It scared them to be reminded of how easily they could be dispatched but every one of them had a giantess vore fantasy as well and there had been a fair amount of animated discussion about Kim and her little volunteer.


And so things went until a giantess named Rachael walked over to the bowl, plucked him up at random and walked into the adjoining room.

Rachael leaned up against an oven, her phone still to her ear.

  (Rachael on her phone)

 “I know. I can’t wait to see you either honey,” she was saying into the phone. “No dear. I’m at work. Mm hmm, where we shrink down guys and eat them.”  She looked down at the man and winked at him.

 


The tiny man watched the woman with interest. She had greeted him when he had entered the restaurant and even had one of the staff show him around.

She had been very friendly. The tiny man was sure that she would be just as accommodating when it came to getting him back to his rightful size.

The man gazed at her form. Her face was cute, her hair long and curly. Her breasts stood out pleasantly against her green Red Sox shirt. Here the little man frowned just a bit. He had always been a Yankees fan.

His eyes wandered her profile once more. Her hips and thighs flowed in a pleasantly feminine silhouette. She was pretty alright. Perhaps she did not possess the striking beauty that the barmaids here all seemed to hold, but despite this, or perhaps because of this, she was someone that any man would quickly notice. The shrunken man decided to politely wait for her to finish her call before trying to talk to her. From the sound of things, she was wrapping up her discussion.

 

“Of course. I’d be delighted to take you here when you arrive. What? Ah ha ha ha! No, no. I don’t plan to shrink your boyfriend. As long as he isn’t offended by us eating guys at least. Are you excited to try one?” There Rachael paused as she listened to her friend talking. “Of course you can do it away from Ron. But you never know. Maybe your cute little boy toy might enjoy watching you eat someone. Plenty of guys find it sexy. Some even get excited by it after. Some even get so excited they volunteer to be eaten. Huh? You’d be surprised how many. Who? No, I’m not dating any of the vore lovers here. I’ve eaten all the ones that were interested in me. Alright dear. I’ve gotta run. I just took a quick five minute break to grab myself a snack before going back to work. See you later.”

The giantess clicked off the phone with a snap and with a flick of her head, tossed her hair from her green eyes which focused directly on the tiny man on the counter opposite her.  She took the briefest of seconds to look at him, her mouth open, her lips turned slightly upwards in a smile as she observed the cute little guy wearing the edible red underwear he wore when he was shrunk down in the shrinking booth.

Rachael had smiled at him when he had arrived that evening as well. That smile had been warm, genuinely friendly. She had conveyed the impression that he had been the very person she had been waiting for all evening. Rachael had a bright personality. Almost everyone she met nearly instantly liked her. She had a beautiful smile, showing off white teeth and her green eyes twinkled kindly.

 

This was not the smile that the tiny man saw now. Here, the moist lips spread apart to reveal her pearly white teeth once more. He had noticed their whiteness before, but it was only now that he realized just how remarkably sharp they looked, glistening in her mouth. Her eyes no longer twinkled in kindness and friendship but sparkled as if the luster of a barely checked hunger lingered behind her emerald eyes. The way she was looking at him terrified the shrunken man.

The woman holstered her phone in her pocket and then used her hands to push herself off the counter where she’d been leaning. She made directly for the tiny, helpless man on the stainless steel counter opposite her.

There had been a subtle change in how the woman now held herself. It was not something that the man would have been able to put his finger on, but rather the way she moved that set off an instinct to flee. It seemed to him that her body language communicated that she was in ‘mealtime’ mode. She reminded him of a carnivore who had transitioned from dangerous but docile predator to alert and hungry immediately upon perceiving prey in the immediate area. The little man had instantly gone from pleasantly aroused by her tall body, female anatomy so delightfully prominent, to mortally terrified of her. He found himself backing away from her as she approached. There was something in the way she walked. Something dangerous.

 

It was as if every instinct in him had shifted as subtly as the giantess’s body language.

“Hi-Ahhh. Hello again Rachael!” he called in the most jovial tone he could muster while being scared stiff.

“Hello!” said Rachael, coming to a halt before the stainless steel counter. “What was your name again?”

“Uh, Nick”, said the tiny man.

“Nick. Hmm. Oh yes, I remember you. Must have been a fun tour, huh?”, she eyed him thoughtfully.

“Yeah, it was fun, for the most part. I’m wondering..em..I take it the shrinking booths are busy today? It’s taking an awfully long time for one to be available to restore me to my proper size” Nick congratulated himself on his opening lines. They made nice subtle conversation while simultaneously reminding her that he no longer wished to be eaten.

“Oh yes. They’re always terribly busy on weekend nights,” she answered dismissively. “But the problem is that I always feel left out. It’s not very often that anyone comes up to me to be eaten. I’m easily overlooked at the door you see.”

“Oh,” said Nick, feeling that the conversation had taken a bad turn straight off and wanting to get back onto more friendly territory. “I don’t know why that would be. I think you’re pretty.”

“How fortunate for you,” said the giantess.

 

That had not sounded good at all. What was worse was how her green eyes hadn’t wavered from him for a moment. Nonverbal communication seemed to be telling him that she wanted him, and in a way that made the tiny man begin to feel like a mouse caught in the stare of a snake; too scared to run. But really, where could he run? He was only fooling himself if he thought he could escape her.

The shrunken man decided to be blunt about what he wanted while mixing in some complements for good measure. “Listen; I really would love to talk with you, but I was hoping to be unshrunk. Perhaps you could take me to the shrinking machine now? I thought that was why you were watching me. You’re absolutely right though, you know. You are remarkably pretty. Maybe after I’m back to normal I could take you out for a drink somewhere?”

“That’s awfully sweet of you,” said Rachael. “But you know I can’t help feeling like you’re afraid of me. You keep backing away.”

It was true. The shrunken man had now backed halfway to the wall behind the shiny surface upon which he stood. Rachael had reached as far as she could go and was now bending at the waist towards him.

“I...uh. It’s just that you’re so big,” said Nick.

“Mmm. I am big. I imagine that being small enough for me to eat,” and here she gave him a wicked grin, “would be scary.”

“Please, Rachael. I changed my mind about being eaten. I want to go back to the way I was.”

“Unfortunately, there’s no one here to tell. I want you to spend the rest of the night with me...” She reached out and grabbed the man.

“I’d love to. Just unshrink me-“

“…in my belly,” finished Rachael, holding the man before her with one hand while rubbing her stomach with the other.

 

“Please no Rachael! I don’t want you to eat me!”

  (Nick, scared stiff in Rachael’s hand, image by SpawnGTS)

“I’d love to drag this out, but I’m supposed to be working right now so I need to gobble you up and get back to the entrance. A girl’s gotta collect a check you know”, she said with a chuckle.

“Rachael Please! Please! I thought you were nice! I haven’t given you my permission to eat me.”

“Oh”, she paused, “that’s riiiiight. What did I do with that ham sandwich I had for lunch today? I remember hearing that the poor little pig in my sandwich hadn’t wanted to be eaten so I broght the sandwich back and went hungry.” The smile crossed her lips again, displaying grim humor.

“Did you really?” asked the tiny man.

“Uh…No!” said Rachael, bringing the man closer to her mouth. “I ate it all up. Just like I’m going to do with you. You really think we were going to unshrink you? You would have just ended up inside some other woman’s belly rather than mine. But instead, you’re mine.”

“But Rachael, ahhhhh…!” screamed Nick as Rachael tossed him into her mouth and felt him struggling. She heard him screaming to her about letting him go and having mercy on him.

 (Nick in Rachael’s mouth)


She answered his pleas for mercy by swallowing him in mid scream.

 

The volume of his cries were immediately diminished, although she did hear a faint lingering yell as she felt the bulge of food move smoothly into her throat, down her neck, and further into her esophagus. Despite all his obvious attempts to prevent himself from being swallowed, the tiny man had been easily moved into her esophagus. In a half a second the man’s scream had faded, smothered by the muscles guiding the bawling, writhing mass of protein into her belly. He was technically still a living, sentient human being for a little while longer, but by definition he could now be more accurately classified as simply food.

Rachael took a brief moment to savor the feeling of struggling within her belly. The man was obviously trying to climb out of her stomach acids. The very thought was laughable. As if he expected to escape! She allowed herself a slight smirk at the idea that he thought he could postpone his inevitable digestion and absorption into her body.

Rachael had been telling the truth about having to get back to work. With a resigned sigh, she made her way back to the main entrance of the restaurant and concentrated on being charming.

 

*** 

Chapter End Notes:

continued in next chapter