- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 9 of The Nibbler's Forbidden Adventures.

Image of Jason by Veradas on (DA). Image of Vicki with Jason by tontoBlackadder (DA).

The Nibbler's Forbidden Adventures: BJ versus the Cougars


Returning to our main storyline - Wednesday evening, Forbidden Dish

 

BJ could never turn down a hot cougar. He was together with his friend Jason, who had been the rare male to get resized from shrinky back to normal. Now, the two teen heartthrobs came a-hunting into Forbidden Dish. They had a strong suspicion that both Aiden’s young stepmother, Vicki, and a hot MILF, Andra Milker, would be at the Dish and both would be on the make.

Arriving at around 6pm, it didn’t take long for the two boys to find trouble. Andra and Vicki and Kate Sanders had hung out at the foyer lounge area, drinking a glass of their favorite wine – in the case of Vicki, it was her second glass of Pinot Grigio. She cared not whether wine snobs frowned upon it, she loved it’s taste and the moods it put her in. Andra’s wine tastes were a bit more expensive, and she drank confidently from her chilled glass of Pinot Noir.

Kate had arrived a bit earlier and had already swallowed down her first tiny man of the night. Just some random college kid who came into Forbidden Dish on a whim, looking for some action. He had went down squirming after she had smooth-talked him. He looked like he might have been a bit of a wild child, as Kate followed his car into the lot. So she looked at it as a win-win, for her belly and for the community that she served (as a police woman).  Kate felt like a cat who swallowed a mouse and she wore a satisfied smile as the others waited for their expected prey. She would not be joining them on their hunt this night, preferring to work solitarily.

All three women were dressed to the nines. They would not leave anything to chance. Already, they had warded off a few men of various ages, coming over to inquire about the blue bracelets the ladies wore.

 

BJ had been all too ready to go to the Interrogation Room.  He had been very reluctant to sign any of the legal waiver forms.

Ms. Dresdin, Vicki, appealed to BJ: "Do you really think I would eat you? I mean, you were one of Aiden's friends. How many nights did you sleep over? I mean - really BJ? It’s me, Vicki."

“Leave him be, Vick. If he thinks he’s too good for us, that’s his problem. I doubt he could handle us anyway. No other boy has been able to. That just means more fun for Jason here”, Andra said, rubbing Jason’s head playfully as he stood near her. To BJ, this was the equivalent of issuing a challenge to him.

Still on the fence, Jason had finally shamed him into signing, taking a pen and signing the forms quickly and then handing it to BJ, saying, “Come on, dude. Let’s go knock some boots.” 


BJ knew that Jason had no desire to be eaten, especially after having been shrunk and resized the previous week. Jason’s confidence won through and BJ reluctantly shook his head, “OK”.

Of course, he told himself, at the first sign of trouble, he would be “outtie”. In the meantime, he was looking forward to some hot, juicy, experienced pussy that was clearly desperate for some young cock.

--

 

Vicki implored BJ to take her first.

There was something about how he swiveled his hips as he thrust down into her that tickled her insides and sent waves of pleasure with each iteration. He was not usually large, by the standards of the lovers she had taken, but there was a turgid and slightly curved nature to his member and it hit just the right spot too consistently. She had trouble trying to catch her breath through her own moans. BJ knew Vicki was on the verge of orgasm and that she couldn’t take too much more of his pumping.

On the other couch, Andra had mounted Jason, but he was far from ceding control to her. His large penis was pistoning within her as she tried to steady herself. If one had a view from behind her, it would look like his cock was splitting her abdomen in half with each upward thrust. She groaned in ecstacy with each, screaming “Fuck yeah!” each time her twat bottomed out on his cock.

They had been at it for twenty minutes already and neither party showed signs of slowing down.

 

Back down on the first floor, Megan Jones had just entered the building.

--


Vicki Dresdin lay back on her love seat, legs spread open, with one dangling over the side. Her glistening breasts heaving as she inhaled deeply, she was completely spent after getting thoroughly pounded by the young supreme athlete that was BJ. They had agreed to a swap beforehand, but at present, she needed a breather. BJ, on the other hand was still, for lack of a better description, young, dumb and full of cum.

Meanwhile, Jason had put his briefs back on.

Sitting on the edge of his loveseat, he watched as Andra strapped Jason into the restraint chair. He heeded her warning to close his eyes as she pushed the button on the remote to invoke the shrink ray. Even with closed eyes, the green light was almost blinding and it took his eyes a few seconds to clear.

He watched with interest as Vicki finally showed some signs of life and plucked his now 2 inch friend from the chair, peeling him out of his briefs which remained on the chair. She looked over his body with amusement as he held onto her finger with both arms, his legs and lower appendage dangling to her delight.

Perhaps she fully intended to eat him, but that thought was interrupted by Andra.

“Hey. That one’s mine”, Andra said, holding out her hand. With a pouty face, Vicki gently ladled Jason’s tiny form into her hands and then went back to lie down.

Andra set Jason down below her back on the other love seat. BJ  reckoned it was the women’s intention to also shrink him down, but he had not agreed to that, atleast not until he would have some full size fun with Andra.

BJ watched as tiny nude Jason waited below her. With one hand, Andra spread herself open and the other hand was on her mons. Jason’s little form stood blinking as he disappeared into the shaved steaming pussy.

As Andra began to gyrate her hips in ever increasing intensity, her small breasts jiggling delightfully with each bounce. BJ’s amusement turned into shock on his friend’s behalf. As Andra’s bouncing continued, he realized it was all over for Jason. No little body could sustain that pounding.

While Vicki lay half out of it on the other couch, BJ crouched low and picked up his clothes, than quickly snuck out of the room without notice as Andra continued to perform her muscular squats.

 

Andra paid BJ no mind as she grunted in pleasure at each squat. Her attention was on the tiny boy she had just squished with her pussy. Having completed one mission, she turned to find out where her second target was.

He was…gone.

Andra shrugged her shoulders. It was Megan’s problem really, not hers. Sure, she’d have liked to take a turn with the young jock, but there was possibly still time for that at a later date. Pulling out the spent limp corpse, she tossed it into the air and gulped it down without so much as a second thought. It had already been well lubricated.

 

Relishing the taste, she toweled off and began to dress. Vicki was beginning to stir.


“Are they gone already?”, said a voice from the doorway. It was Megan, peeking her head in.

“Meg, finally!”, said Vicki, sitting up and taking notice of something Megan had in one of her hands, “Whaddya got there?”

“Oh, it’s just one of Kate’s seductions who changed his mind after getting shrunk down. I call it a shrinky-kebab”, Megan answered, describing the shrinky that she was carrying, skewered with a thick toothpick through it’s anus.

The shrinky was still alive, though just barely, and was moaning as it leaned this way and that, trying impossibly to find a more comfortable position in it’s impalement. The toothpick seemed to be lodged somewhere in it’s abdomen, thus allowing it’s pained existence to continue briefly.

Megan held the impaled shrinky out to Vicki, “Here, have a bite.”

Vicki waved her away, “You know I don’t go for the messy ones.”

“Nonsense. This one’s been thoroughly cleaned. Besides, I’m offering bottoms”, said Megan, shrugging off Vicki’s reply.

 

“I’ll have it”, offered Andra, walking over to them.

“Good. Here. You pull”, she instructed, inserting the shrinky headfirst into her mouth, her lips closing around just above it’s waist. Andra slinked her way up and stood on her tiptoes to make her mouth reach near to Megan’s (she was 5 inches shorter than Megan), her tongue touching the shrinky’s feet. Than she grasped the toothpick and pulled it out, letting a stream of blood run into her mouth.

Pressing her lips to Megan’s, both women brought their teeth to bare on the shrinky, biting him in two.

The two kissed before Andra pulled away slowly, leaving both hers and Megan’s lips red as they both tipped their heads back and swallowed their respective shrinky halves. Vicki watched, somewhat conflicted in her thoughts.

“Ooooh”, said Andra excitedly, “that was neat. You should have felt his little thing bouncing on my tongue when we bit him in half. It was like an otter thumping it’s dam.”

“Yeah, that’s why I offered the bottom half. I’ve had that happen before too. It’s strictly involuntary muscle reaction”, Megan said, laughing. “So – BJ? Jason? I assume they’ve both been warmly deposited?”

Taking a couple moments to answer as she pulled her dress over her shoulders, “About that…”, Andra flippantly replied to Megan, “…I’ve got some good news and some bad news…”

 

*** 

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter